PDA

View Full Version : healing class?

Jayngfet
2008-04-23, 07:04 PM
is there an arcane spellcaster that can use cure spells and other healing magic, they all seem to be divine casters...

AslanCross
2008-04-23, 07:13 PM
Well, the Sorc/Wiz spell synostodweomer allows you to transform the next spell you cast into a healing spell. The amount it heals depends on the target spell's level.

Hal
2008-04-23, 07:15 PM
Bard, but most people will tell you that it's a waste of spell slots to give healing spells to bards.

TheSteelRat
2008-04-23, 07:17 PM
The Bard's the only arcane class I know that has them automatically on their list. However, you can always use the Arcane Discipline (sp?) feat which allows you to add a spell domain to your spell list. The Healing Domain would give you access to all of them basically, in Mass form for most of them too if I remember correctly.

Collin152
2008-04-23, 07:19 PM
Some Dragons cast Cleric spells with their Sorcerer casting.

Chronos
2008-04-23, 08:17 PM
And if you're willing to accept things that are neither arcane nor divine, there are some psychometabolism powers which can heal, and a binder who can bind Buer (7th level, or 5th with Improved Binding, which every binder should take) can heal unlimited amounts (albeit slowly).

SilverClawShift
2008-04-23, 08:27 PM
If you're not opposed to homebrew, the Sawbones class in my sig is an arcane caster that heals.

*Edit*

Though it is a work in progress

Jayngfet
2008-04-24, 01:31 AM
If you're not opposed to homebrew, the Sawbones class in my sig is an arcane caster that heals.

*Edit*

Though it is a work in progress

perfect, mind if I modify the spell list a bit, I have a villan to introduce next week...