PDA

View Full Version : Relics

Rowan Intheback
2008-04-25, 11:12 AM
My party pulled off a pretty impressive heist and they should be rewarded. The ballsiest member of the party is a rage mage who I believe, god bless him, has looked in every 3.5 edition book in order to make his character work. I felt it would be nice for him to have a relic that boosted his casting powers as he's pretty much terrifying in melee already.

I'm trying to remember the relics associated with Boccob does anyone here remember what they're called or where to find them?

Starbuck_II
2008-04-25, 11:15 AM
My party pulled off a pretty impressive heist and they should be rewarded. The ballsiest member of the party is a rage mage who I believe, god bless him, has looked in every 3.5 edition book in order to make his character work. I felt it would be nice for him to have a relic that boosted his casting powers as he's pretty much terrifying in melee already.

I'm trying to remember the relics associated with Boccob does anyone here remember what they're called or where to find them?

MIC has a front cover thingy of Boccob.

Rowan Intheback
2008-04-25, 11:34 AM
MIC has a front cover thingy of Boccob.

Ok I'm just not seeing this but I just looked through the MIC where is this thing?