PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a Character, I need help.

vampire2948
2008-04-25, 11:20 AM
Hey all,

I am in a level three campaign this weekend, and I need some advice on what to play.

I am the arcane spell caster of the group, so my class has to be able to cast arcane spells to some level,

And I would like to be incorporeal, if that is possible, I liked playing a ghost once. I would like to do it again.

Any thoughts as to a race / class combination?

Thank you,

Vampire2948,

nerulean
2008-04-25, 11:42 AM
At third level, you're probably going to have a lot of trouble finding any way of being incorporeal. If you do manage it, though, I'd take the beguiler class from the PHBII which will give you sneaky spells to go with your ability to sneak through walls.

SoD
2008-04-25, 12:02 PM
Play an arcane caster of any sort, play as any sort of race you want (I'd go a half ogre wizard 1, just for the lulz*), convince your DM to let you die and come back as ghost.

* A word I've never used before, and, hopefully, never will again.

Kizara
2008-04-25, 02:41 PM
Play an arcane caster of any sort, play as any sort of race you want (I'd go a half ogre wizard 1, just for the lulz*), convince your DM to let you die and come back as ghost.

* A word I've never used before, and, hopefully, never will again.

Be a sorceror, since the ghost template improves your Cha and has many Cha-based abilities.