PDA

View Full Version : So Say Happy B'Day to the Bad Guy!

FoE
2008-04-25, 12:05 PM
The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

Al Pacino turns ... wow, 68 today! Wish him a Happy Birthday, you c**k-a-roaches!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Scarface.jpg

(Also, the Face of Evil was summoned to this earthly plane on this date. If you wish, you may wish him a Happy Summoning. Be warned, however, that if you say his name three times, he appears in a mirror and eats your soul. Fair thee warned, says I.)

Skippy
2008-04-25, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday, FoE!!! Have a nice one and harvest a lot of souls today!!!

Also, Pacino is a frickin' cool man to share your birthday with!! Congratulations on that, too!

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-04-25, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday, Face of Evil!

Maybe I'm da Rogue will let you keep any presents you get for a day before swiping them.

Zar Peter
2008-04-25, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday, Face of Evil. And to Al Pacino, too, who seems to have birthday on the day Face of Evil has.
What happens if I say Face of Evil three tim... aaaaarrrrrrrggghhhh

Brains

The Rose Dragon
2008-04-25, 12:12 PM
*sacrifices three cockroaches in honor of Al Pacino*

Happy b'day to you, too, FoE.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-04-25, 12:32 PM
Face of Evil!
Face of Evil!
Face of Evil!

So, what's going to happen?
Nothing?
Oh well; Happy summoning FoE.

FoE
2008-04-25, 12:37 PM
I'm still full from consuming Zar Peter's soul. Hold your horses, I'll get around to visiting an eternity of torment on you in a little bit. :smalltongue:

@V: Thanks, Radikal! I'll make sure to add that to my answering machine.

"The interdimensional horror that defies human comprehension you are trying to reach is currently assisting other victims. Your summoning ritual will be answered in the order it was recieved. Thank you for your patience, pathetic mortal, and prepare for your untimely demise."

Skippy
2008-04-25, 12:39 PM
I'm still full from consuming Zar Peter's soul. Hold your horses, I'll get around to visiting an eternity of torment on you in a little bit. :smalltongue:

I would have expected something along the lines of "The soul devourer you're trying to reach is busy right now, but leave your name and existence plane after the beep and he'll contact you as soon as he finishes devouring the current soul. Thanks for using our service"

MrEdwardNigma
2008-04-25, 12:48 PM
^Face of evil eats TPAM's soul.

I'd give you some souls as a birthday present, but since you have enough of those already, have some birthday cake.

http://jericho.dee-london.com/content-img/clives-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Birthday, Face of Evil!!!

SurlySeraph
2008-04-25, 02:16 PM
Happy birthday!

Here, have a bunch of souls in a box. Evildoers always seem to have these lying around when I loot their fortresses, and I can't use them for anything.

http://wow.allakhazam.com/images/icons/INV_Poison_MindNumbing.png

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-25, 02:37 PM
*steals Surly´s soul, or most likely a replacement that he got(None out of those boxes*
* hides own soul*
*fakes own soul with Surly´s*
Happy birthday FOE
Happy AFONAL day FOE
Foe, it is awesome to share a summoning day with Alcapuchino
*makes an I´m Da Rogue proof Soul*

Here ya go, ya can keep this one, I think you´l last a week or something with it.

wadledo
2008-04-25, 03:00 PM
Happy something or other FoE, just another year until some adventurer sends you to your eternal damnation.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-04-25, 03:15 PM
Happy birthday!

*summons for hugs* :smallsmile:

Haruki-kun
2008-04-25, 04:18 PM
Happy Birthday FoE!

I'll be sure to have everyone in the Celestial Realms spare you for the day. :smallbiggrin:

Ranna
2008-04-25, 04:29 PM
Happy birthday FoE your the baddist guy I know!! - there thats your present dont expect anything else!

:D

Mordokai
2008-04-25, 04:46 PM
Happy birthday to you. I guess the biggest present you can get is Rogue being absent at the moment, so you can keep your other presents :smallbiggrin:

At least you got a cool VIP to share your birthday with. Me, I got to share it with him (http://downwiththeinternet.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/hitler.jpg) :smalltongue:

Em Blackleaf
2008-04-25, 05:35 PM
You share your birthday with Al Pacino? I have to share mine with Adam Sandler. :smalltongue:
Anyways, happy birthday! :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2008-04-25, 05:37 PM
Happy birthday Face of Evil. Would you like an evil cake?

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e9/Juiceaboo/4fac1da7.jpg

SMEE
2008-04-25, 05:48 PM
Happy birthday FoE. :smallbiggrin:

FoE
2008-04-25, 06:04 PM
You share your birthday with Al Pacino? I have to share mine with Adam Sandler. :smalltongue:

Also, Renee Zellweger and Jason Lee. But Al Pacino is cooler than them.

Thanks for the evil cakes, Dragonprime and MrEdwardNigma! Mmm, Evil Tastes Good. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilTastesGood)

Wouldn't you agree, Harry Osborne? (http://www.youtube.com./watch?v=FU2LriOTZKg&feature=related)

phoenixineohp
2008-04-25, 07:06 PM
Happy birthday FOE! Maybe Rogue and I can talk and work something out for your present. :smallwink:

Mr. Moon
2008-04-25, 07:14 PM
"The interdimensional horror that defies human comprehension you are trying to reach is currently assisting other victims. Your summoning ritual will be answered in the order it was recieved. Thank you for your patience, pathetic mortal, and prepare for your untimely demise."

I'd sig that if it weren't so long...

Happy AFNOL day!

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-04-25, 08:01 PM
Waahahahahaha! 'Tis a good day for Evil, then: It's face is older! Hahahahahahaa!

I have nothing constructive to say. Beware of cowboys bearing shotguns, FoE! Some of them will shoot you!

*transforms into transmetal birthday cake*

*sits around*

*transforms into vehicle mode, and hovercrafts outta here*

EmeraldRose
2008-04-25, 10:30 PM
Happy Birthday FoE!

*throws an evil cake*

Vella_Malachite
2008-04-25, 11:06 PM
Happy Birthday!

I wish I knew you better so I could give you an awesomely amazing present that you'd really love, but I'll have to stick with giving you a cake, like everyone else. I made it myself out of out of text and Internet. Enjoy that now.

I wish I shared my birthday with someone cool...

Hey, wow, I have the same birthday as Buzz Aldrin!

banjo1985
2008-04-26, 03:59 AM
Happy (belated) birthday oh evil one!

Here, I bought you a shiny new whip and a tiny kitten to practice on! :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2008-04-26, 05:12 AM
*rescues aforementioned kitten*

Happy Birthday! And luckily for me, I dont HAVE any mirrors!

Dragonrider
2008-04-26, 10:16 AM
Happy womb liberation day and all that, O Evil Overlord! :smalltongue:

FoE
2008-04-26, 03:01 PM
*rescues aforementioned kitten*

*Possesses Felixaar*

*Eats kitten*

*Departs Felixaar's body*

Oh, that is going to give you some nightmares. :smallamused:

Thanks everybody, for the birthday wishes!

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-04-26, 07:34 PM
Happy Belated AFONAL Day!

On behalf of the Society of Generally Bad People, I would like to have the privelage of offering you this invisible gilt box of souls.

Wait, what? I ordered souls, not soles! Stupid Sears delivery...

Zeb The Troll
2008-04-28, 12:43 AM
Hey! Happy AFONAL, oh many-eyed-one.

Hope it was a good one.

:smallcool:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-04-29, 12:49 PM
You got your B'day when I don't have internet. :smallfrown:

*glomps*

Happy birthday!

*gives half the presents she stole from Santa last Xmas*

*prepairs dinner for 2*

*gets many zombie and werewolf movies*

*invites at home*

North
2008-04-29, 01:49 PM
Happy Birthda Face!

Next time your in Edmonton we'll have to see about getting you good n boozed up!:smallbiggrin:

FoE
2008-04-29, 01:59 PM
You got your B'day when I don't have internet. :smallfrown:

*glomps*

Happy birthday!

*gives half the presents she stole from Santa last Xmas*

*prepairs dinner for 2*

*gets many zombie and werewolf movies*

*invites at home*

Sounds delightful.

Yoritomo Himeko
2008-04-30, 10:05 PM
The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.

Al Pacino turns ... wow, 68 today! Wish him a Happy Birthday, you c**k-a-roaches!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Scarface.jpg

(Also, the Face of Evil was summoned to this earthly plane on this date. If you wish, you may wish him a Happy Summoning. Be warned, however, that if you say his name three times, he appears in a mirror and eats your soul. Fair thee warned, says I.)

Happy Birthday to you and Al Pacino! :smallsmile: