PDA

View Full Version : Im gonna tell you a sad story

Eliaf
2008-04-25, 11:25 PM
Once Upon a time...

A happy, angry-Dwarf who find a place in the forums of OOTs, he even make a post by post game, it was very cool, he was realy enjoying it.
But, there was something planning his ruin.
Once, some evil magician or something like that Hack his msn and his account and he couldnīt enter to the forums again, and then the poor little Dwarf lost internet.
Is a terribly story, beacuse hi lost he post by post game, and his new "friends"
He even know a finland or some scandinavian guy, was a cool guy...

Reast in peace.. Einkil...:smallsigh:

P.D. Iīm happy to be hre Again...

crimson77
2008-04-26, 01:30 AM
Reast in peace.. Einkil...:smallsigh:

P.D. Iīm happy to be hre Again...

I am a little confused as to why you could not log in here once you get new internet/email with your old username and password. I am sure that you could explain the situation to a moderator and they would let you access to your old account.

just a thought

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 03:57 AM
And I have a suggestion for that dwarf : Please learn proper grammar and spelling, and then use it. If it was a bit worse I would have had to translate it to english...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 04:03 AM
Once Upon a time...

An happy-angry-dwarf found a place in the forums of OOTs, he even made a post in a post by post game thread, it was very cool, he was really enjoying it.
But, there was something that planned to ruin it.
Once, some evil magician or something like that hacked his msn and his account and he could not enter to the forums again. Then the poor little Dwarf lost his internet connection.
It is a terribly story, because he lost the post by post game he was participating in, and his new "friends".
He even knew a guy from Finland or Scandinavia. That guy was cool.

Reast in peace. Einkil.
:smallsigh:

P.S. Iīm happy to be here Again.

Better now.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-04-26, 11:55 AM
My apologies, Eliaf, if I sound trite, but your post was a wee bit confusing in terms of grammar and punctuation. Just to keep us properly informed, please let us know if English is your second language. That way we can demonstrate some understanding and patience. Thanks! :smallsmile:

Fixed it for ya! :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 12:13 PM
Fixed it for ya! :smalltongue:

Thenks Bor, but as I am not natively english, I don't use words like 'wee' and 'trite' (What does trite actually mean?:smallconfused: )

Brickwall
2008-04-26, 12:17 PM
Thenks Bor, but as I am not natively english, I don't use words like 'wee' and 'trite' (What does trite actually mean?:smallconfused: )

Neither is Bor, and yet...

"Trite" is a synonym for "cliche".

Also, Bor, that quote should read "dallas-dakota's alter ego of good etiquette" for purposes of symmetry. :smalltongue:

Eliaf
2008-04-26, 03:21 PM
Ok....
Iīm Native spanish speaker, i have no problems with tlaking english but iīm out of practice writting it correctly (like 3 years)...

Aa.. yeah, about when they hack my account y loose the pasword of OOTs, it was a number, and y canīt loged, then i lose the internet for a while and i had not decided tu return until now...

But is a quite diferent...People here is little more agressive

"And I have a suggestion for that dwarf : Please learn proper grammar and spelling, and then use it. If it was a bit worse I would have had to translate it to english..." Ok, i now my writtng is not perfect ,im out of practice as i said, But try tu write in Spanish in proper grammar and use it, and you could understand my problem...:smallannoyed:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 03:38 PM
Sorry if I offended you. Ah, Spanish, yeah, thats a bit different then English.

Sorry again.

*Feels very noobish*

Eliaf
2008-04-26, 03:44 PM
okey... i have a bad day today, so i was a little mmm.. how to say it?... angry?

Serpentine
2008-04-26, 09:47 PM
Just a little reminder for one Dallas:

hey i'm dalas-dakota
otherwise known as : maxx , beriothien, dwarfdude, blackfish, etc

i read Erfworld and OOTS for ...hmmm more then 3/4 a year now and i kept forgetting/not having time to register and post allot

anyway i finally got some time to get registered.

i choose this name becouse it means wise-friend in elvish
i know some elvish becouse i'm a huge LOTR fan,(also a bit HP fan)
well lets get started * tries to make a sandcastle in the playground*

yeah i agree, thenk u for posting it here!
jest reminding u you're grammer n speeling weren't always sew neet urself :smallwink::smalltongue:

crimson77
2008-04-26, 10:28 PM
okey... i have a bad day today, so i was a little mmm.. how to say it?... angry?

Bad day...Maybe grumpy. It is a little softer than angry.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-04-26, 10:53 PM
frustrating?

Sort of a cross of annoying and grumpy.

Now I'm thinking of Snow White...

Dallas-Dakota
2008-04-26, 11:36 PM
Just a little reminder for one Dallas:

jest reminding u you're grammer n speeling weren't always sew neet urself :smallwink::smalltongue:

I blame you from looking up my posts that I made when I was twelve. :smalltongue: