PDA

View Full Version : PS3 games

Jinura
2008-04-26, 11:45 AM
Since im getting a PS3 soon.. I would like to know some good games for it.. Like is there some good RPG? Or something with Sandbox

Icewalker
2008-04-26, 12:54 PM
Well, there is Ratchet and Clank 5. I always loved the series, first four were awesome, and although I'm not sure why I didn't like the fifth as much. I think the weapons were less balanced, so the challenge mode became uninteresting.

Assassins Creed is supposed to be awesome.

One of the best things about the PS3 is the demo system off the internet. If you don't know of any games to get, get on the store and download a few free demos that look interesting, and decide if you like them.

Mechsae
2008-04-26, 02:09 PM
Good exclusive games on the PS3 are:

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet and Clank
Resistance: Fall of Man
Ninja Gaiden: Sigma (I know, it's a tweak of Ninja Gaiden on the X-box but it's a good tweak)
MLB: The Show 08

From there it's recomendation of just plain awesome games (Call of Duty 4, Rainbow 6 : Vegas (1 or 2), Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)

I think the only RPGs on the PS3 now are Enchanted Arms and Folklore.

And Grand Theft Auto IV hits this Tuesday, April 29th.

Terraoblivion
2008-04-26, 02:38 PM
Folklore is an excellent game if, and only if, you like playing for the atmosphere and story. The way the graphics and the music comes together to underscore the mood of the scene in question absolutely beautifully. If this is not what you are looking for you can safely skip the game, though.