PDA

View Full Version : devart & fictionpress

Jae
2008-04-27, 07:52 PM
WHATS YOURS?! :smallbiggrin:

I feel like reading/discussing some creative works.

that and I just realized that I have all of one thing to do for homework and Ill be bored until my brother decides he can fit it into his busy schedule of NOTHING to play video games with me. :smallannoyed:

sooo shoot baybay.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-04-27, 08:00 PM
Well, you've probably already seen my DA...and...I have an FP account, with one rather awful story on it, but...I'll let you figure that one out.

Jae
2008-04-27, 08:23 PM
AKSUALLY I probably havent seen your da on account of idk the last time I actually went on there and looked at stuff.
its always horridly intimidating :smalleek:
but ill look now =]

also, you cant possibly ever be worse than me so no worriez.

Noir-Neko
2008-04-27, 08:31 PM
I left DE a looooooooog time ago when it started to smell toomuch like Myspace-ish. That and no one understood the concept of constructive criticism.

Amotis
2008-04-27, 08:33 PM
That and no one understood the concept of constructive criticism.

This.

This is why I don't have one and haven't stuck with any similar sites.

This is why I stick with IP.

Jae
2008-04-27, 08:34 PM
In devarts defense, constructive criticism is hard to find ANYWHERE. more because people want to hear how they're amazing, not how they can improve. i dont see it v myspace but I also dont pay too much attention on there so eh.

like FP, I keep it more as a photo log than somewhere somebodys going to actually help me out

Ego Slayer
2008-04-27, 08:59 PM
^: In addition to that, not everyone is cut out to give good constructive criticism. I'm certainly not.

That and no one understood the concept of constructive criticism.
Kinda feels more like a massive gallery opening than some place to learn, to me. It's kinda more for showing off your art than it is for improving it. Nothing inherently wrong with that, but you still have a point.

Flickerdart
2008-04-27, 09:22 PM
For my dA, see the ling in my signature. It's right there. Click it. You know you want to.

reorith
2008-04-27, 09:32 PM
This.

This is why I don't have one and haven't stuck with any similar sites.

This is why I stick with IP.

ip? irradiated penguin? what do irradiated peguins have to do with writing?

Mx.Silver
2008-04-27, 10:01 PM
ip? irradiated penguin? what do irradiated peguins have to do with writing?

Well, the white stomach are good for writing on with a good dark-ink pen. Plus they glow in the dark too, so it's easier for writing at night.

Amotis
2008-04-27, 10:03 PM
IP = Iron Poet (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76283)

Sorry, I like acronyms. :P

thubby
2008-04-27, 10:54 PM
thubby.deviantart.com

Brickwall
2008-04-28, 12:27 AM
I am on DeviantArt. However, the only recent pieces on there are the first few pages of a comic series I abandoned, plus a portrait for an RPG character. No point in linking it, really.

How about you tell us YOURS, and we'll talk? :smallamused:

Vaynor
2008-04-28, 01:15 AM
I don't like deviantart that much, but I put most of my stuff (the stuff I like anyways, and a lot that I don't like >.<).

Here (vaynor.deviantart.com) it is.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2008-04-28, 01:50 AM
See my signature.

reorith
2008-04-28, 01:53 AM
IP = Iron Poet (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76283)

Sorry, I like acronyms. :P

napitetoa

not a problem, i too enjoy the occasional acronym.

Felixaar
2008-04-28, 05:30 AM
I had like, three Deviant Arts. Now if i was anything of an Artist, THEN we'd be getting somwhere!

Would go on Ficiton Press if I was a little less serious about getting my work published. Unfortunately, it's now jealously guarding by two mice and a badger.

T'ze'hai
2008-04-28, 06:50 AM
I'm on Deviantart. See sig. I write prose, poems, and try some photography. I DO get helpfull advise and new ideas by hanging out there. I think it depends on the watchers you have, and who you watch. I sometimes go in search of other people who kinda do the same thing as I do, and make contact. That deffo helps.

Speaking of dA: I should start writing on that book again...

InaVegt
2008-04-28, 06:56 AM
My devart (http://gezina.deviantart.com/)

Hell Puppi
2008-04-28, 11:55 PM
http://thehellpuppi.deviantart.com/

Please forgive my crappy artwork. I have no patience and tend to scribble things instead of taking the time to make them look nice and neat.

The Necroswanso
2008-04-28, 11:58 PM
Sig for my DA.

phoenixineohp
2008-04-29, 12:04 AM
Mine is in my sig. However, I haven't updated in a loooong time.

But I'm working on getting an etsy shop or two up and running, that will change.

Lacking an editing program and hating how swamped you get without a subscription, Deviant Art is back burner territory. Now, Etsy... *takes a deep breath*

Agamid
2008-04-29, 07:05 AM
http://armenius.deviantart.com/

Have hit a creative wall lately though, but there are a bunch of new pictures of my snake up... and have 2 films to develop and scan soon...