PDA

View Full Version : From Bard to Badass in Twenty Levels

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 01:10 AM
Ahoy all! Some of you might remember my first posts were regarding a potential Bard/Crusader build. Well, I think I've finally finished him. For your perusal and PEACH, the Bard/Crusader OF DOOM:

Human Bard 5/Marshal 1/Crusader 14

Charisma maxed, Wisdom dumped (assume all 5 level bonuses went to Charisma and maximum inherent bonus was acquired, for total Charisma of 28)

BAB: 17/12/7/2
Base Saves: Fortitude 12, Reflex 8, Will 10
Base Skill Points: 131

Feats: Extra Granted Maneuver, Snowflake Wardance, Lingering Song, Travel Devotion, Chaos Music, Song of the White Raven, Battle Meditation: White Raven), Force of Personality (human), Two Weapon Fighting (flaw), Skill Focus: Diplomacy (Marshal bonus feat), Die Hard (Crusader bonus feat), Song of the Heart (Eberron, substituted for inspire competence), Haunting Melody (Eberron, substituted for suggestion)

Spells: 0th Level: Prestidigitation, Light, Ghostharp, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Detect Magic
1st Level: Inspirational Boost, Focusing Chant, Improvisation, Distort Speech, Charm Person, Expeditious Retreat, Beastland Ferocity
2nd Level: Whirling Blade, Blur, Glitterdust, Sound Burst, Sonic Weapon

Marshal Aura: Inspire Dexterity

Stances: Leading the Charge, Thicket of Blades, Aura of Chaos, Tactics of the Wolf
Maneuvers: Leading the Attack, Battle Leader's Charge, White Raven Tactics, White Raven Hammer, War Master's Charge, Clarion Call, Foehammer, Revitalizing Strike, Castigating Strike, Strike of Righteous Vitality, Rallying Strike

Crucial Gear: Harmonizing White Raven Devoted Spirit longsword
Small Longsword
Vest of Legends
Slippers of Battledancing
Badge of Valor
Ring of Freedom of Movement
Ring of Entropic Deflection

Alternate Class Abilities: Bardic Knowledge replaced with Bardic Knack, Countersong replaced with Spellbreaker Song, Fascinate replaced with Healing Hymn

Essentially, this build is designed around three things: maximizing Inspire Courage, adding the Charisma modifier to everything, and moving around the battlefield fast while chopping things to pieces. A few additional pieces of gear can add to the fun, like Strongarm Bracers to allow the enhanced longsword to be made a Large weapon (2d6 instead of 1d8 is nice when coupled with Aura of Chaos), or anything that gives a high enhancement bonus to Charisma.

When I decided to gestalt it, however, I think I might have created an UberGish. My gestalt build was as follows:

Human Bard 6/Lyric Thaumaturge 4/Exemplar 10//Marshal 3/Crusader 17

What this adds to the build is as follows:

BAB: 19/14/9/4 (fractional bonuses)
Base Saves: Fortitude 14, Reflex 9, Will 14 (fractional bonuses)
Base Skill Points: 173

Bonus Feats: Captivating Melody, Improved Initiative, Blind-Fight, Combat Casting
Feat Replacement: Two-Weapon Fighting replaced by Melodic Casting (for Lyric Thaumaturge prerequisite)

Extra Marshal Auras: Master of Tactics (minor), Resilient Troops (major)

Extra Maneuvers: Order Forged from Chaos, Mountain Tombstone Strike

Extra Spells: 1st Level: Immediate Assistance, Magic Missile (Lyric Thaumaturge)
2nd Level: Sonic Weapon, Grace, Lesser Energy Surge (Lyric Thaumaturge)
3rd Level: Dispel Magic, Unluck, Dolorous Blow, Dissonant Chord, Haste, Hesitate, Sonic Shield
4th Level: Baleful Blink, Resonating Bolt, Dimension Door, Fugue, Thunder Field

Extra Gear: Gloves of the Balanced Hand and/or Casting Gloves

At this point, you have become the Ascended Bard.

Spellcasting? Can do it, with a nice variation between buffs, debuffs, damage, and fun.

Melee? Snowflake Wardance, Slippers of Battledancing, and TWF turn you into a monster, with the Travel Domain allowing you to make ten rounds of full attacks once per day while keeping your buffs.

Party assistance? Inspire Courage plus some of your spells and maneuvers allow you to be at the very least a nice secondary buffer/healer; if you replace one of the 4th level spells with Cure Critical Wounds, you become even more useful.

Skillmonkey? Yeah, 173 skill points to spend before adding your Intelligence modifier and every skill an in-class one after level 10 lets you do that pretty well too.

Consider this a rebuttal to all who say that Bards suck. The class itself might have issues, but the ideal is a beautiful thing to behold.

ZeroNumerous
2008-04-29, 01:39 AM
Thats nice, but..

Bard 6/Lyric Thaumaturge 3/Virtuoso 1/Sublime Chord 2/Virtuoso+8.

This entirely removes the point of arguing whether Bard is good or not.

None the less: Your first build(as I very rarely see Gestalt used), is solid. The only problem I see is that the level of Marshal does.. Pretty much nothing for you. I mean, you get a boost to Tumble, Hide, and Move Silently but those are class skills for the bard anyway. You're better off taking that level as Bard 6 and getting Suggestion. Which leads me to my next point: You broke the Cardinal Rule of Barding. Never under any circumstances give up Suggestion. It's insanely good for anyone who puts points into the Perform skill to use, and definitely makes that sixth level of Bard worthwhile. Otherwise, it's a solid and playable build.

tyckspoon
2008-04-29, 01:46 AM
A few additional pieces of gear can add to the fun, like Strongarm Bracers to allow the enhanced longsword to be made a Large weapon (2d6 instead of 1d8 is nice when coupled with Aura of Chaos)

Minor point: If you want Aura of Chaos to activate, you're better off rolling as few dice as possible (and as small a die as possible, but that way lies the 1d2 infinite damage trick and not being very effective otherwise.) That's not the same thing as being more effective, mind; I don't have the math to hand, but I'm pretty sure 2d6 is better than 1d8 plus (expected average benefit of Aura of Chaos.) You'll just get to enjoy using the exploding dice benefit of the stance more often with a single die.

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 01:54 AM
None the less: Your first build(as I very rarely see Gestalt used), is solid. The only problem I see is that the level of Marshal does.. Pretty much nothing for you. I mean, you get a boost to Tumble, Hide, and Move Silently but those are class skills for the bard anyway. You're better off taking that level as Bard 6 and getting Suggestion. Which leads me to my next point: You broke the Cardinal Rule of Barding. Never under any circumstances give up Suggestion. It's insanely good for anyone who puts points into the Perform skill to use, and definitely makes that sixth level of Bard worthwhile. Otherwise, it's a solid and playable build.

Marshal is mainly for three things: Flavor, free Skill Focus (Diplomacy), and the fact that that Dex boost also adds your Charisma modifier to initiative rolls.

With the right gear, I can get that level 20 Charisma modifier up to +12. That's pretty nice to have when it's being added to the initiative rolls of the entire party.

Also, I nixed Suggestion because I decided to drop Fascinate, which bardic Suggestion requires. The problem is that Fascinate seems to be useless in combat, and I figure that obscenely high social skills work better and are more fun outside of combat.

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 02:00 AM
Minor point: If you want Aura of Chaos to activate, you're better off rolling as few dice as possible (and as small a die as possible, but that way lies the 1d2 infinite damage trick and not being very effective otherwise.) That's not the same thing as being more effective, mind; I don't have the math to hand, but I'm pretty sure 2d6 is better than 1d8 plus (expected average benefit of Aura of Chaos.) You'll just get to enjoy using the exploding dice benefit of the stance more often with a single die.

Nope. The specific wording of Aura of Chaos is as follows [emphasis added]: "When rolling damage for a melee attack, you gain a special benefit from any damage die that rolls its maximum damage amount. When one or more of your damage dice show a maximum possible result, reroll each such die and add its result to the original damage total. You can continue to reroll as long as a die shows its maximum possible result, adding each new number to the damage total until each die has shown less than a maximum result."

As long as one of those two dice shows a 6, you can reroll that die. Therefore, the more dice you have to roll, the better Aura of Chaos gets, since you have a higher chance of at least one die exploding.

tyckspoon
2008-04-29, 02:03 AM
Oh hey. Sometime I'll learn to read abilities I don't have perfectly memorized before I comment on them. :smallsigh:

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 02:12 AM
Oh hey. Sometime I'll learn to read abilities I don't have perfectly memorized before I comment on them. :smallsigh:

Sorry, I didn't intend to sound jerky if that's how I came off. I have ToB open in front of me, so that's how I was able to look up the wording. :smallredface:

I just figured I'd try to offer my explanations for why I made certain choices in my build when you bring them up. If I can't figure out a reasonable explanation, then it means I should probably go back and tinker with the build until that part makes more sense. Please don't take my rebuttals as a lack of appreciation for your C&C. :smallfrown:

tyckspoon
2008-04-29, 02:29 AM
No, no. Your response was perfectly civil. I just usually check the actual source before attempting to respond in depth when possible. Sometimes I don't, which often promptly reminds my why I do; any snark in my comment was aimed at myself.

Where are you getting all your spells known from in the Gestalt build? I only recall mention of using Song of the White Raven for advancing song bonuses. And while I'm on that..why 5 levels of Bard? Do you need it for activating or qualifying for one of your feats? Or is it just for the extra spells known? If it's not completely of necessity, you may do well to replace it with another level of Crusader (for simplicity; there are probably other classes or PrCs that would mix well.)

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 02:54 AM
Where are you getting all your spells known from in the Gestalt build? I only recall mention of using Song of the White Raven for advancing song bonuses. And while I'm on that..why 5 levels of Bard? Do you need it for activating or qualifying for one of your feats? Or is it just for the extra spells known? If it's not completely of necessity, you may do well to replace it with another level of Crusader (for simplicity; there are probably other classes or PrCs that would mix well.)

In the gestalt build, the spell bonuses come from the extra level of bard and the four levels of lyric thaumaturge, along with the base Charisma modifier of +9. And unfortunately, near as I can tell, Song of the White Raven just boosts Inspire Courage and lets you use it as a swift action. It doesn't help with any of your other bardic music.

As far as why I took the 5 levels of bard...well, I vaguely recall it having something to do with the Inspire Courage optimization. And the extra spells, of course. And maybe the amount of bardic music per day; I think I was trying to set things up so that I'd have at least 9-12 uses of it in order to power Inspire Courage and Snowflake Wardance in every encounter the party might hit between rests. Plus the other stuff that expends it. Honestly, I'm not totally sure. The only reason I can see not to change it aside from losing some spells and bardic music is that I probably can't really call it a bard build at that point.

Also, I just realized that I can't do the Haunting Melody feat in the regular multiclass build without an extra bard level. Oops. :smallredface:

tyckspoon
2008-04-29, 02:58 AM
*headdesk* You know, I meant to ask about the non-gestalt version. I assumed you would find enough bardic spellcasting advances in gestalt to not worry about it. This is not a good night for clarity of communication.

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 03:36 AM
*headdesk* You know, I meant to ask about the non-gestalt version. I assumed you would find enough bardic spellcasting advances in gestalt to not worry about it. This is not a good night for clarity of communication.

The spells in the non-gestalt version come from the Charisma modifier. I'm working on an assumption of 18 base + 5 leveling + 5 inherent = 28 Charisma at level 20, or a +9 modifier. That gives you a nice couple of extra spells.

tyckspoon
2008-04-29, 03:56 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't. Spells per day and Spells Known are separate tables, and only one of them is improved with a high stat. You'll either need more Bard levels, some feats to spend on Extra Spell, or pare down the non-gestalted Spells Known selection.

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 04:04 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't. Spells per day and Spells Known are separate tables, and only one of them is improved with a high stat. You'll either need more Bard levels, some feats to spend on Extra Spell, or pare down the non-gestalted Spells Known selection.

Damn, I'd thought that they allowed extra spells. Oh well, live and learn.

I'll also have to pare back the gestalted spells some. I was working on the same assumption.

Should have read the class description better, I guess.

...and I just realized that that screws over the spontaneous spellcasters. The preparation-based ones don't have any limit to how many spells they can scribe, do they, just how many they can prepare in a day? :smallmad:

tyckspoon
2008-04-29, 04:11 AM
Well, Wizards (and Archivists in other material) normally have to pay for it. That can get very expensive, especially if you're paying full market price for scrolls to copy (Don't do that, btw. Not a good return on investment for anything but the most important spells, which you should have picked up with your free 2/level selection.) Pity the Favored Soul, tho. They have to work with the Sorcerer's Spells Known chart while watching Clerics and Druids get automatic access to everything that is printed with Cleric or Druid X in the Level: field.

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 04:32 AM
Okay, looks like I'll be editing the spell lists as follows:

Non-Gestalt: 0th level: Prestidigitation, Light, Ghostharp, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Detect Magic
1st level: Inspirational Boost, Focusing Chant, Improvisation, Distort Speech
2nd level: Blur, Sound Burst, Sonic Weapon

Gestalt: As above, with following additions:
1st level: Expeditious Retreat, Mage Armor
2nd level: Glitterdust, Whirling Blade, Lesser Energy Surge
3rd level: Dispel Magic, Sonic Shield, Haste, Dissonant Chord, Unluck
4th level: Baleful Blink, Dimension Door, Thunder Field

Possibly, take Resonating Bolt for a 4th level spell instead of DimDoor, depending on the situation and whether I can acquire a suit of armor with the Aporter ability.

nerulean
2008-04-29, 07:56 AM
I can't add anything to the gestalt build, since I've never actually used the ruleset, but here's my take on the normal build:

Bardic knowledge is too useful to pass up, and I'd keep fascinate/suggestion in there too for the sheer broken out of combat awesomeness it provides. When the BBEG has defeated you all for the first time and is monologuing about how awesome he is, just start singing and suddenly he's comatose and following your orders - no one even slightly level appropriate passes those saves except on 20s.

I'd also take Melodic Casting instead of Lingering Song and use Perform (oratory) for your bard song, since then you won't ever actually have to stop 'singing' for any of the other things you can activate (ie, spells), and thus lingering is irrelevant.

The Sandman
2008-04-29, 07:36 PM
I can't add anything to the gestalt build, since I've never actually used the ruleset, but here's my take on the normal build:

Bardic knowledge is too useful to pass up, and I'd keep fascinate/suggestion in there too for the sheer broken out of combat awesomeness it provides. When the BBEG has defeated you all for the first time and is monologuing about how awesome he is, just start singing and suddenly he's comatose and following your orders - no one even slightly level appropriate passes those saves except on 20s.

I'd also take Melodic Casting instead of Lingering Song and use Perform (oratory) for your bard song, since then you won't ever actually have to stop 'singing' for any of the other things you can activate (ie, spells), and thus lingering is irrelevant.

Well, fascinate and suggestion do seem potentially useful out of combat, given the number of perform ranks I'd have. The only question is whether the things I replaced them with would be more useful. Can anyone who's played with those alternate features tell me if they're good?

Bardic knowledge vs. bardic knack: can anyone who's actually played a bard before tell me which is more useful? Because extra knowledge checks seem nice, but so does a minimum of three ranks in every skill.

And as for Melodic Casting vs. Lingering Song: I assume making a melee attack would break concentration? As far as I can see, they both stack nicely. Admittedly, Lingering Song and a Harmonizing Weapon might be overkill. Perform (oratory) was the plan, meanwhile. That, Perfom (sing) and Perform (dance). Motivational speeches and deadly grace are how I plan to do my inspiring.

Also, does Combat Casting stack with Melodic Casting?

nerulean
2008-04-30, 08:09 AM
I can't help you too much with the alternate class features, but I will say that balance between bardic knowledge and bardic knack depends quite heavily on your DM. Knack is probably going to find some form of use in any campaign, especially since this build lacks a bard's usual skillmonkeyness, but you do have to contemplate just how often a bonus that low is going to come into play with skills that aren't entirely within the class's area of expertise. Contrarily, some DMs love you to have knowledge, and some hate it: it depends whether yours is the sort who likes to make information a valuable currency and hoard it closely, or the sort who likes to tell stories and loves it when the players know a bit of background to what's going on. As an example, with the latter type of DM, a bardic knowledge check revealed that the far-too-powerful pirate had a soft spot for his two young daughters who were ashamed at him and what he did, and so the pretty, young, female bard starts crying and appealing to the pirate's better nature, thus saving the lives of the entire party -- this sort of thing is awesome if your DM is the kind to allow it.

Making a melee attack doesn't break inspire courage concentration because it doesn't take an action to maintain it.

Starting a bardic music effect is a standard action. Some bardic music abilities require concentration, which means the bard must take a standard action each round to maintain the ability. Even while using bardic music that doesn’t require concentration, a bard cannot cast spells, activate magic items by spell completion (such as scrolls), spell trigger (such as wands), or command word.

Inspire Courage (Su)
A bard with 3 or more ranks in a Perform skill can use song or poetics to inspire courage in his allies (including himself), bolstering them against fear and improving their combat abilities. To be affected, an ally must be able to hear the bard sing. The effect lasts for as long as the ally hears the bard sing and for 5 rounds thereafter. An affected ally receives a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 morale bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls. At 8th level, and every six bard levels thereafter, this bonus increases by 1 (+2 at 8th, +3 at 14th, and +4 at 20th). Inspire courage is a mind-affecting ability.

Bardic music that requires concentration says so in the entry, such as the Inspire Competence entry:

...The effect lasts as long as the bard concentrates, up to a maximum of 2 minutes.

Thus there's no reason to ever stop singing in combat except to cast a spell, and Melodic Casting removes even that need. Combat Casting doesn't help because it adds to concentration rather than perform, but your perform should be through the roof anyway. You do always have the choice of using a concentration check if you think you stand a better chance.

ZeroNumerous
2008-04-30, 01:41 PM
Bardic knowledge vs. bardic knack: can anyone who's actually played a bard before tell me which is more useful? Because extra knowledge checks seem nice, but so does a minimum of three ranks in every skill.

Bardic Knack is pretty useless, but then so is Bardic Knowledge. Your party should have someone who does Knowledge checks very well already(party Wizard, for example). And then again, every skill that Bardic Knack applies has high DCs and the party rogue will always do better than you.

As for Suggestion.. Look at this set up:

BBEG monologues for a round.
Bard begins singing and uses Suggestion. BBEG fails because Suggestion is broken, unless it's DM Fiat'd away.
Bard suggests that the BBEG drop his equipment.
Bard suggests that the BBEG tell any minions to leave.
Bard suggests that the BBEG unsummon any summonables.
Bard suggests that the BBEG just stand there as the party robs him of his dropped equipment.
Battle begins two minutes later, with a naked and lonely BBEG.

Just to clarify, this happens 95% of the time, as the BBEG will always save on a 20.

The Sandman
2008-04-30, 06:34 PM
Bardic Knack is pretty useless, but then so is Bardic Knowledge. Your party should have someone who does Knowledge checks very well already(party Wizard, for example). And then again, every skill that Bardic Knack applies has high DCs and the party rogue will always do better than you.

As for Suggestion.. Look at this set up:

BBEG monologues for a round.
Bard begins singing and uses Suggestion. BBEG fails because Suggestion is broken, unless it's DM Fiat'd away.
Bard suggests that the BBEG drop his equipment.
Bard suggests that the BBEG tell any minions to leave.
Bard suggests that the BBEG unsummon any summonables.
Bard suggests that the BBEG just stand there as the party robs him of his dropped equipment.
Battle begins two minutes later, with a naked and lonely BBEG.

Just to clarify, this happens 95% of the time, as the BBEG will always save on a 20.

Okay, so Fascinate, Suggestion and possibly Bardic Knowledge in; Healing Hymn, Haunting Melody, and possibly Bardic Knack out. Any other suggestions? For example, if I drop the Lingering Song feat, would Two-Weapon Fighting or Item Familiar be better? Or possibly some other feat I haven't mentioned?

ZeroNumerous
2008-04-30, 08:46 PM
Two-Weapon Fighting is really sub-par without the extra dice of damage from Sneak Attack. You're better off going with a longsword, two-handing it, and using Snowflake Wardance and Power Attack. You get +CHA Mod to Attack Rolls with the Wardance, and then you just convert the attack bonus to Power Attack at a 2:1 ratio. Throw on Leap Attack for double the damage. 'Course, you're never gonna be an ubercharger with a Bard, but you'll get more consistent damage out of two-handed PA than TWF.

But the problem is that you think the Bard is a fighter. The Bard is not a fighter, he's a spellcaster who knows how to fight. A badass bard doesn't buff himself and then wade into combat. He's a support caster who helps out the Fighter with Heighten'd Save-or-Suck spells like Glitterdust, Sound Burst, Dominate Person/Monster, or Charm Person/Monster. He only resorts to his sword/bow/other weapon whenever all the enemies are royally boned and he doesn't want to waste further spell slots.

EDIT: To clarify on the Bardic Knack VS Bardic Knowledge: I have no opinion either way, honestly. Both are fairly useless in a group, so it's entirely up to you.

The Sandman
2008-04-30, 10:23 PM
Two-Weapon Fighting is really sub-par without the extra dice of damage from Sneak Attack. You're better off going with a longsword, two-handing it, and using Snowflake Wardance and Power Attack. You get +CHA Mod to Attack Rolls with the Wardance, and then you just convert the attack bonus to Power Attack at a 2:1 ratio. Throw on Leap Attack for double the damage. 'Course, you're never gonna be an ubercharger with a Bard, but you'll get more consistent damage out of two-handed PA than TWF.

The problem is whether you interpret Snowflake Wardance as giving a bonus to one-handed weapons or to weapons you're wielding with only one hand while Wardancing. If the latter, then you can't two-hand and keep the Wardance bonus.

As far as my attitude towards the Bard, well, my basic goal was to make something kind of like what the Warlord appears to be in 4e: that guy in war movies who makes inspiring speeches, rallies the troops, and then goes in to fight along with them. If I was building a Bard to do casting as a primary, I'd probably have gone with more Lyric Thaumaturge in both builds, or Seeker of the Song.

Keld Denar
2008-05-01, 10:19 AM
You are doing 2 things that don't synergize well in your first (non-gestalt) build. You are using TWF with standard bard song. This is the poor choice. The better choice would be to get a 2hander and Power Attack with your standard bard song, OR take the feat Dragonfire Inspiration along with your TWF chain to gain the rogue-like bonus damage that increases geometrically with # of attacks.

That said, being a bardsader (crusard?), you will be taking a lot of standard action strikes, since thats primarily what you get from WR, DS, and SD, the only schools available to crusaders. TWF favors a warblade build instead, utilizing Tiger Claw, Iron Heart, and Diamond Mind.

Also, Sound Burst is crap. Take Alter Self (for versitility and nat armor) or Whirling Blade (great with a 2hander) instead. You'll get a lot more mileage out of those selections than you will out of Sound Burst.

Consider adding the Sudden Stunning property from DMG II to your weapon. Its a flat +2000g, usable +cha times per day, and allows you to spend a swift action to force a reflex save DC 10 + 1/2 level + cha or be stunned for 1d4+1 rounds. Way worth it, and great with Whirling Blade for a ranged disable.

Other than that, doesn't look bad. I've been yearning to play a bardsader for a long time, since I first discovered a build for 1 over on the CharOp boards.

The Sandman
2008-05-05, 08:01 PM
I just finished redoing the basic, non-gestalt build, working on the assumption of a 32-point buy for ability scores. The new build setup is as follows:

Chaotic Good

Male Human Bard 5/Marshal 1/Crusader 14

32-point buy

Strength: 13 (+1)
Dexterity: 10 (+ 0)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 14 (+2)
Wisdom: 4 (-3)
Charisma: 28 (+9)

Feats:
Extra Granted Maneuver
Snowflake Wardance
Travel Devotion
Item Familiar
Song of the White Raven
Blade Meditation (White Raven)
Force of Personality
Melodic Casting
Chaos Music
Power Attack
Song of the Heart [Eberron power substitution]
Die Hard [Crusader lvl10 bonus feat]
Skill Focus (Diplomacy) [Marshal lvl1 bonus feat]

Skills: Have 177 ranks to use
Use Magical Device 23
Diplomacy 23
Perform (dance) 10
Perform (oratory) 23
Perform (sing) 5
Sense Motive 5
Intimidate 20
Bluff 20
Gather Information 20
Knowledge (history) 5
Knowledge (arcana) 5
Knowledge (nobility and royalty) 5
Knowledge (local) 5
Knowledge (the planes) 1
Knowledge (dungeoneering) 1
Knowledge (religion) 1
Speak Language 3 (Infernal, Abyssal, Elven)
Spellcraft 1
Decipher Script 1

Starting Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic

Spells: Level 0: Prestidigitation, Light, Ghostharp, Mage Hand, Read Magic, Detect Magic
Level 1: Inspirational Boost, Focusing Chant, Improvisation, Distort Speech
Level 2: Alter Self, Blur, Whirling Blade

Marshal Aura: Motivate Dexterity (add Cha modifier to Dex checks, Dex-based skill checks, initiative checks)

Maneuvers:
Stance 1: Leading the Charge (Lvl 1)
Stance 2: Thicket of Blades (Lvl 3)
Stance 3: Aura of Chaos (Lvl 6)
Stance 4: Tactics of the Wolf (Lvl 3)
Maneuver 1: Leading the Attack (Lvl 1)
Maneuver 2: Battle Leader's Charge (Lvl 2)
Maneuver 3: White Raven Tactics (Lvl 3)
Maneuver 4: White Raven Hammer (Lvl 8)
Maneuver 5: War Master's Charge (Lvl 9)
Maneuver 6: Mountain Tombstone Strike (Lvl 9)
Maneuver 7: Foehammer (Lvl 2)
Maneuver 8: Revitalizing Strike (Lvl 3)
Maneuver 9: Castigating Strike (Lvl 7)
Maneuver 10: Strike of Righteous Vitality (Lvl 9)
Maneuver 11: Rallying Strike (Lvl 6)

Alternate Class Abilities: Countersong replaced with Spellbreaker Song, Inspire Competence replaced with Song of the Heart

Desired Gear: Harmonizing White Raven Devoted Spirit Stunning Surge Transmuting Keen Prismatic Burst Large longsword
Vest of Legends
Slippers of Battledancing
Badge of Valor
Strongarm Bracers
Minor Cloak of Displacement
+6 Belt of Magnificence
Casting Glove
Ring of Freedom of Movement
Ring of Entropic Deflection
Third Eye Sense
Circlet of Persuasion
Radiant Aporter Twilight Called Soulforged Celestial Armor of Mobility

Travel Devotion and Power Attack are probably the biggest new things here. Power Attack should go nicely with the "add Charisma bonus to everything" bit, and Travel Devotion allows me to, once per day as a swift action, activate the ability to move as a swift action each round for one minute.