PDA

View Full Version : Things that you absolutely love...about yourself.

Jae
2008-04-30, 07:20 PM
what can I say? Im an optimistic copy-cat? hahh

but how perfect, afer youve listed all the annoying things about yourself you can come here and brag with nobody being offended!!!

its fantastic. do it. :smallwink:

DraPrime
2008-04-30, 07:33 PM
I simply love my voice. Not that I enjoy hearing myself talk. I'm just a damn good singer, and I love it.

That burst of narcissism was quite satisfying.

Myshlaevsky
2008-04-30, 07:35 PM
Being intelligent.

Szilard
2008-04-30, 07:40 PM
Being intelligent.

And not being stupid, knowing what's happening, those sort of things.

Raiser Blade
2008-04-30, 07:50 PM
I love my dry sense of humor. Apparently i'm in the minority. :smalltongue:

Hectonkhyres
2008-04-30, 07:58 PM
Perpetual self defamation and a willingness to suffer for any person or cause that I feel worthy. I consider both virtues.

evisiron
2008-04-30, 08:05 PM
My beard!

Sure it is wirey and tangled, but nothing says "I Am A Student" quite like a goatee beard! :smallbiggrin:

de-trick
2008-04-30, 08:06 PM
my body, cant get enough of myself

Nano
2008-04-30, 08:14 PM
I can type really fast.

Jae
2008-04-30, 08:19 PM
That burst of narcissism was quite satisfying
innit though??
modesty is over-rated.

Perpetual self defamation and a willingness to suffer for any person or cause that I feel worthy. I consider both virtues.
today a teacher of mine was idk trying to prove a point and was like "would you die for your feelings?" in which I said no but then continued to ask "Would you die for your ideas? Or a cause?" both to which were answered with an automatic yes from me. for the majority of the class, though, it was a no.
I kind of hope I die through my causes and ideas, eventually. instead of drifting off..
funny how that works out.

my body, cant get enough of myself
oh, you arent the only one :smallwink:
(also not really because i dont know you. but sometimes i cant pass up opportunities)

Kjata
2008-04-30, 08:31 PM
Im athletic.
Im kinda smart.
I haven't smoked any weed in nearly a year.

I feel good about myself.

Em Blackleaf
2008-04-30, 08:34 PM
I love reading, I have wide vocabulary, I'm starting to love running and sports more, I'm finally understanding math for once, I have 3.83 GPA, and I have lots and lots of awesome friends. Er, well... that last one's more about my life than me... :smalltongue:

Dragonrider
2008-04-30, 08:36 PM
Gotta go with Sharikov - being smart rocks. :smallamused:

So -

My intelligence
My stubbornness/stay-with-it-ness

And the fact that when I meet someone, I try my hardest to be nice to them. Sometimes I'm let down and I find they're total jerks but often individuals who hate everyone else get along with me. Just cuz I try.

AslanCross
2008-04-30, 08:41 PM
My eyes and my willingness to be different in a country that is obsessed with tradition.

I can't really say I'm smart, but I like my ability to guess what's on other people's minds via body language.

Anglabbey
2008-04-30, 08:45 PM
Definitely my hair. Its nice hair.
Also, I like my voice. Not singing, just the sound of me talking.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-04-30, 08:47 PM
I don't really like anything about myself, though...

...there's so much I'd like to change...

...I should get started on doing that, then. *nods*

TRM
2008-04-30, 08:59 PM
I am an amazing typer.

(I at least) Appreciate my wit, sarcasm, and dry humor.

I love my punctuality and efficiency.

Last but not least, I am exceptionally modest. I really like that in a guy.:smallamused:

v Semi-Simu'd, but I won so everyone thinks I'm more original. :smalltongue:

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-04-30, 08:59 PM
1. I'm a TRULY good person (not "good" in the retarded sense like the alignment, paladins, and anything along those lines), "chaotic good" perhaps, but good nontheless.

2. My Willpower. If I was a Frenzied Berseker (IRL), I'd STILL be the safest party member to shadow.

3. Multiple skull fractures may have shaved a few points off of the ol' IQ (still waiting on the examiner's report) but, at age 11, I was tested and had a score of 129-130. It makes me happy to know I am/was in the top 97%.

4. My humility. It's there somewhere, I'm sure of it.

Sewer_Bandito
2008-04-30, 09:03 PM
I can make a mean bowl of cereal.

Does that count?

Em Blackleaf
2008-04-30, 09:11 PM
That's the best thing EVER! :smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

CommodoreFluffy
2008-04-30, 09:18 PM
well, there isn't really much I Love about myself...Now that I think about it, I kinda hate myself...this belongs in the depression thread

skywalker
2008-04-30, 09:45 PM
I'm full of love. I really like that about myself. I just went to a lacrosse game so the testosterone is really flowing and I feel kinda wussy saying it right now, but I know when I go to bed at night the thing I love most about myself is how loving I am. It seems like no one else likes it, tho :smallconfused:

Brickwall
2008-04-30, 09:47 PM
Huh. I guess there's just this sort of, "me-ness" to me that I love. Pretty undefinable.

Existentialist or egotist? You decide! But if I disagree with you, you're wrong!

While it annoys the HELL out of people, I can see any side of any issue, if the human mind is even capable of supporting that side. I tend to agree with only one, but I can argue any side. And, me being argumentative, that means people are quite unsafe in stating opinions around me. But I think everyone would do well to have some of the freakish flexibility of perspective that I do. It'd be a virtue in someone less antagonistic.

Oh, and my immune system. Even if I do get sick, I get severely reduced symptoms. And that's only happened once in memory. I love being inhuman. It's really handy sometimes.

BlackStaticWolf
2008-04-30, 09:54 PM
While it annoys the HELL out of people, I can see any side of any issue, if the human mind is even capable of supporting that side. I tend to agree with only one, but I can argue any side. And, me being argumentative, that means people are quite unsafe in stating opinions around me. But I think everyone would do well to have some of the freakish flexibility of perspective that I do. It'd be a virtue in someone less antagonistic.

You should consider law school. It's what we do.

In fact, we've all been intellectually bludgeoned into being incapable of giving straight answers to yes or no questions. The answer is ALWAYS "It depends." And then we launch into a stream of branching explanations that makes the person who asked the question want to strangle us.

And then they ask us, "Can't you just answer yes or no?"

To which we respond, "It depends."

And then they strangle us.

I love my abject refusal to give straight answers. :smallbiggrin:

Jae
2008-04-30, 09:55 PM
NO NEGATIVITY IN MY THREAD! it is MYYY thread and thats a rule. This is my negativity free-zone. (ive got enough of it, elsewhere..) everybody is amazing here. done.

Existentialist or egotist?
Egotist.
Im nit-picky on the word existentialist. it has to be used CORRECTLY :smallfurious:

I can see any side of any issue, if the human mind is even capable of supporting that side. I tend to agree with only one, but I can argue any side. And, me being argumentative, that means people are quite unsafe in stating opinions around me.
okay so basically same. On certain issues i have to try a little harder but I can mostly see things all-around. its simple, if you live your life objectively, which I tend to. & this is chill for things like speech and debate
but less chill when im willing to argue the obscure point just to being arguing. im addicted.
but yaaah i love it.

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-04-30, 10:00 PM
I forgot one:

My "energy resistance" to electricity. When I go for a back adjustment, the doc has to crank the electro-stim machine to nerve damage levels before my muscles react. I can charge a battery run fly swatter and hold the wires together without effect. Yet... static still zings the heck out of me, odd...

Brickwall
2008-04-30, 10:04 PM
You should consider law school. It's what we do.

I have considered it, but I decided I don't want to do homework for the rest of my life. I barely do it now. Which leads to the other reason I'm not planning on it.

Egotist.
Im nit-picky on the word existentialist. it has to be used CORRECTLY :smallfurious:

Existentialism is a philosophical movement about humans creating the meaning of their own lives. It ties into religion in any definition beyond that. It does fit what I applied it to. Not perfectly, but enough that your accusation is inaccurate. Meaning of life and state of being are heavily tied, after all.

CommodoreFluffy
2008-04-30, 10:05 PM
I suppose I am kinda witty, or smart, or funny, and I'm not out of shape, but I don't love myself.

Jae
2008-04-30, 10:21 PM
Existentialism is a philosophical movement about humans creating the meaning of their own lives. It ties into religion in any definition beyond that. It does fit what I applied it to. Not perfectly, but enough that your accusation is inaccurate. Meaning of life and state of being are heavily tied, after all.
You don't need to tell me.
However, it is a lot less about what you believe is right and a lot more about causing the own meaning of your life. Existence preceding and dominating essence.
Not even nessacarily that your way of living and meaning in life is RIGHT, but that only YOU are the cause of it.

MisterSaturnine
2008-04-30, 10:40 PM
I like my eyes, which seem to get a lighter and lighter shade of blue, and I like my singing voice (most of the time), although I wouldn't mind if my range was a bit higher so I could sing things like Falling Slowly. I still need to get used to hearing it recorded, though. Also, I'm fairly smart, and am very good at pretending to know a lot more than I actually know.

I like this thread. Makes me feel a lot better about myself, which is good, because it's been a really rough week. Actually, I tend to like Jae's threads in general. :smallsmile:

Jae
2008-04-30, 10:46 PM
Actually, I tend to like Jae's threads in general.
awwwwhhh! :smallsmile: thankyou this made me smile and believeyoume, I feel like doing anything but smiling atm =// [/breaking of my own rule]
so thank you you are a nice person!!!!

Trog
2008-04-30, 10:49 PM
Trog's complete inability to blow smoke rings

*puffs*

MisterSaturnine
2008-04-30, 11:04 PM
awwwwhhh! :smallsmile: thankyou this made me smile and believeyoume, I feel like doing anything but smiling atm =// [/breaking of my own rule]
so thank you you are a nice person!!!!

Well, I hope you feel better soon. From one person feeling crappy to another.

Sammich
2008-05-01, 12:52 AM
I'm completely madcap crazy. That's good and bad.

Amotis
2008-05-01, 01:02 AM

I can do it better!

It's a challenge!

http://www.thebreakfastclubclan.org/graphics/gallery/the_simpsons_homer_tries_to_make_burns'_breakfast. jpg

:smallfrown: Awww, I messed up.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-01, 01:09 AM
I have a TOEFL* score of 660. :smallsmile:
*(Test Of English as a Foreign Language)

Serpentine
2008-05-01, 01:22 AM
I can type, not only not looking at the keyboard or the screen, but with my head over my should having a conversation with someone on a completely different topic. Am right now in fact... Goff's talking about the Medic's new "ubersaw". :smallbiggrin: Unfortunately lately I seem to have started with all those "it's/its", "they're/their/there", "then/than" "here/hear" stupid little mistakes, though :smallsigh::smallannoyed:

I find it interesting that I often seem to be able to get very antagonistic people to like me... Dunno about, say, Brickwall (he's thpecial :smallwink:), but I do pick 'em up around the place.

Umm... Normally I like my eyes, but they've got little gooey spot-things from being on the computer too much that won't go away :smallfrown:
I...
like...
that... dammit, I thought of something. *sigh* Oh well. I like my immune system, though, mostly.

cabbagesquirrel
2008-05-01, 02:12 AM
not a lot really lol.

hmm my eyes, not only are they an awesome grey colour, theyre also still 20/20 after years of computer work!

thubby
2008-05-01, 02:24 AM
I can do it better!

It's a challenge!

http://www.thebreakfastclubclan.org/graphics/gallery/the_simpsons_homer_tries_to_make_burns'_breakfast. jpg

:smallfrown: Awww, I messed up.

you nearly made me spit grape juice all over my computer...

personally, my mind. that i can know as much as i do and learn so much more.
and that i feel like an *beep* for bragging, just because it makes me sure i'm not such an egotistical jerk

MAN that sounded nerdy.

Blayze
2008-05-01, 02:27 AM
My laid-back attitude. Stress? Drama? Politics? No thanks. Just pull up a chair, grab some snacks and a gaming pad and leave your issues at the door.

DrowVampyre
2008-05-01, 03:33 AM
Very little, unfortunately...but I do like that I can always seem to make my friends laugh and make their lives a little better when they're feeling down.

Paragon Badger
2008-05-01, 03:42 AM

Oooh, just wait... Suffer enough and the jade cynnicism will seep in eventually. :smallamused:

I love my methods.

BanjoTheClown
2008-05-01, 06:33 AM
My ability to sleep in classes and still get good marks.
:smallsmile:

Dragor
2008-05-01, 07:18 AM
Well, I generally don't like myself (NO! NO! SHUN THAT NEGATIVITY!) but if there's two things I like about myself the most, it's my hair. Girls are obcessed with my hair, and I'm not trying to make myself sound like a beefcake, because in looks I think I'm decidedly average.

I'm constantly asked "Can I plait it?" (to which the answer is no) and "Do you straighten it?" to which I also reply no, it's just like that. Little effort hair makes Dragor happy man.

I'm also good at settling arguments, either through words or (regrettebly, but decidedly more fun way) with violence. I know it's wrong to say I like solving things with violence, but I just love brawling, gets my blood going and gives me a nice feeling (well, if I win).

I just made myself out to be a total neanderthal there *runs* :smalltongue:

Ranna
2008-05-01, 10:06 AM
oooo I love my hair too, its also the only thing I truely Love about myself (I mean theres bits I can tolerate and sometimes even like, but never love.) Other than that I have no admirable skills, or at least skills that I like to discuss!

Oooohh Vain vain vain vain vain I bet ya think this song is about you...

Sammich
2008-05-01, 10:29 AM
My laid-back attitude. Stress? Drama? Politics? No thanks. Just pull up a chair, grab some snacks and a gaming pad and leave your issues at the door.

Same here. I can't take anything seriously (my life included).

The Rose Dragon
2008-05-01, 10:37 AM
oooo I love my hair too, its also the only thing I truely Love about myself (I mean theres bits I can tolerate and sometimes even like, but never love.) Other than that I have no admirable skills, or at least skills that I like to discuss!

...Will you marry me?

I love my hair. That's pretty much it. I'm not smart, good-looking, friendly, talented, or anything. I just happen to have great hair. That I wash with Biotin every other day twice.

Dragonrider
2008-05-01, 11:04 AM
...Will you marry me?

I love my hair. That's pretty much it. I'm not smart, good-looking, friendly, talented, or anything. I just happen to have great hair. That I wash with Biotin every other day twice.

Don't be so hard on yourself, you're perfectly friendly, at least on the internet! :smalltongue:

Aereshaa_the_2nd
2008-05-01, 11:09 AM
I love being incredibly attuned with technology. It's so fun to amaze people with my skills at programming, SSBB, ANY mario, and my knowledge of the internet.

Trog
2008-05-01, 11:29 AM
My creativity and design skills. And apparently my sense of humor is appreciated here. So I suppose I should like that too.

Zorg
2008-05-01, 12:00 PM
Well, my modesty is second to none, you could even say it's my best quality.

:smallbiggrin:

CurlyKitGirl
2008-05-01, 12:36 PM
My eyes.
They are green, blue, grey, occasionally purple and very cat-like. Yeah; strangely enough, they're also yellow. Think cat-eyes. That's me.
My hair.
Being smart and loving to read. And wanting to read the older books like Paradies Lost. Heck; not just being smart, but loving to learn things and being able to have intellectual or bizarre conversations with people where topics vary from philosophy to new daily topics.
Being able to talk to people after I break through my seventy foot thick wall between me and society. And loving it.
My creativity.
My humour.

Zarrexaij
2008-05-01, 07:29 PM
My hair. It's the softestestest.
My off-kilter sense of humor. It's a real doozy, and it's quite quirky. It's random humor, mixed with intellectual, dry, and dark humor. I win.
My sharp wit. At times, I can be quite witty on the go.
Despite being very left brained, I am an artist, a good one at that.

Wow, that's not very long. XD :smallamused:

SurlySeraph
2008-05-01, 09:04 PM
My intelligence.
My devotion to God. That cannot be taken away from me.
My ability to go without things. OK, I've never exactly been deprived, but I can go without food for a day with little trouble, cope with lack of sleep, don't need attention or human interaction at all, don't get lonely, don't get bored, etc.
I have a very good memory.
I'm real good at staying thin and losing weight, during wrestling season. Not exactly a useful skill, but still.
I am awesome at taking standardized tests. Perfect SAT, 2 perfect SAT IIs, one 780 on an SAT II that I didn't study for, 5s on every AP I've ever taken (though I doubt I'll get 5s on my upcoming APs, since I have no time to study).
Normally (not recently so much), I always get everything done in advance.
There is someone whom I love deeply, and I have managed to reconcile myself to the fact that I will almost certainly never have a romantic relationship with her, and I can deal with seeing her almost every day and being a normal friend to her anyway. That isn't easy to do.
My essential goodwill and devotion to the greater good.
My ability to play devil's advocate and examine the merits of every possibility to make sure that what I'm doing truly is right.
My willingness to rebel against our culture of individualism and vanity. I am NOT a unique snowflake. I am NOT special in my own special way. I am NOT just as good as everyone else. I do NOT have the right to get my own way. I am NOT free. And I am proud of it. Everyone has the right to judge me, and those who know better than me have the right to impose their points of view on me.

Gaelbert
2008-05-02, 12:11 AM
My inability to turn down a dare.

captain_decadence
2008-05-02, 12:15 AM
Like most of the people here, I love my smarts.

I love that people like to talk to me. Mostly it's because I love to listen, but it's also because I like to help people and being someone people want to talk to is cool.

I love my body hair. Don't ask, I just think it's cool.

I love that I can move between stereotypes and moods for hours at a time until all of my friends (and me) are laughing so hard they can't breathe. I am a master of turning a phrase, turning a sentence into a song lyric and manipulating those funny stereotypes which I suffer under.

I love that when I get angry/riled up I develop an extremely strong Southern Woman accent even though I am not a woman (I am southern though, but not extremely).

banjo1985
2008-05-02, 03:35 AM
I love not being stupid, while at the same time being able to play the fool and make people smile.

I quite like my dress sense, and as far as bodies go I haven't been dealt too awful a hand.

I also appreciate being blessed with the ability to take ALMOST anything in my stride.

Cubey
2008-05-02, 05:38 AM
I'm quite creative, able to make up complex storylines or interesting characters or situations in a relatively short time. Putting it on paper is a different story though.
I'm empathic, able to see other peoples' points of view and I can read their feelings fairly well.
I always try to have a contingency plan in case whatever I do at the moment fails. That way I don't have to worry about the future - I can't stand worrying for no good reason.
And finally, I'm smart. I get most jokes at xkcd.com if that's any indication.

I also believe that every person has a potential to be a great and valuable member of the society. Note that it doesn't mean every person IS actually like that, unfortunately. But they could be if they tried.

Darius Midnite
2008-05-02, 08:18 AM
*Pulls out list* My looks, my wit, my intelligence, my creativity...and the fact that the universe revolves around me :smalltongue: But let it be heard that being happy about yourself shouldn't be deemed as narcissistic.

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-02, 08:20 AM
I'm told that I'm a good writer, and I like that. I can only hope it pans out the way I want it to.

InaVegt
2008-05-02, 08:27 AM
Nothing...

Drascin
2008-05-02, 08:41 AM
Well, there is nothing I "absolutely love"... but there are a few things I consider I have managed to get pretty good.

First, my adaptability. I have never been able to understand how people can consider staying with one thing even if it is proven wrong a virtue. I will stick to my basest ideals (that people should stick for each other, and that being happy and making people happy is the single most important thing in an otherwise empty life) adamantly, but in everything else, I will shift according to what I believe best, and see everything from every point my mind can comprehend. I am Chaos, I am Borg. I analyze and assimilate the aspects I like about everything and everyone, and then use them to change myself, building my personality as a complicated but satisfying puzzle.

Another point is my "relaxed tension", as I like to call it. I am almost unable to completely relax, true, but I am also extremely difficult to make nervous. Happenings that have everyone else biting their nails slide away from me like Greased gelatinous cubes. I take everything in stride, and rarely fret over anything.

My almost-addiction to helping people in need. Yeah, I grumble audibly everytime I'm asked for help, and act as if it was a bother, but deep down, I know full well I do it for one sole reason: I enjoy people looking happy, and so even the egotistic instincts compel me to help others.

My mind-bubble. Developed after years of being subject to mental torture due to my excessive empathy and ability to image things (graphic descriptions of squicky stuff are very very uncomfortable when you can basically image every bit of it), I have developed an almost-perfect mind-bubble I'm very proud of. This allows me to completely ignore SAN loss-inducing stuff, rest my mind in the middle of class, ignore stupid people talking to me, or cut myself off so much from my sensation receptors I can sleep perfectly fine and not even be bothered while fully clothed and covered by blankets in a closed room that is at about 44-45ºC (I do sweat a hell of a lot, though) or bite myself in the finger and not notice pain, as long as I have a moment to focus it. Yay fakirism :smalltongue:

I am, ultimately, an idealist. I like to think that people are, on the most part, basically good, and I always try to see everything from the other's point of view. I might be slightly abrasive with my advice and have all the social skill of a freaked out hedgehog, but I will almost never be trying to hurt anyone, even people I dislike. I like that - makes me pretty happy with myself that, while I am a useless idiot, I'm at least a good-natured useless idiot :smallbiggrin:

Totally Guy
2008-05-02, 10:20 AM
I like that I've not succumbed to any addictions to anything I regard as bad. I've not touched drugs, I only drink in social situations, I don't smoke, I don't spend money I don't have. And I guess that's one area where I don't think I'll ever have to worry or feel insecure.

I'm relatively secure about my body, I've got a bit of a spare tyre but it's not so important.

I like that I'm such an easy going driver. I don't get angry with road users easily.

I like that I'm so nice to people and that I'm well liked in return.

I like my ability to tell tales from my life as a series of stories. I tell them so that I always take a reasonable option and events outside my control foil me. I get good crowds at work when there's a powercut or something stops work.

I like being the grown up around my friends.

I like being the young one at work.

I appreciate my level of intellegence. That's not a boast, we all have a level that we are at and I think appreciating what you have at your level is valuable. I like that I can think of it this way.

I like the way I've been brave in the past. Not letting fear stop me from doing things at work such as climbing ladders. Heck, I even practiced naturism one time.

I like that I don't live in greed.

Basically that list, was all my worries turned around. I could write an opposites list in that other thread. But I won't. And I like that I won't.

PhallicWarrior
2008-05-02, 10:23 AM
Lessey... What do I love about myself? THINK! THINK! THINK! *Head asplodes*

Well, physically there's my eyes, which are this cool green colour with a faint sprinkling of hazel near the rim. I'm quite fond of my ability to bench 110 lbs(Which may not seem like a lot, until you factor in the fact that I weigh 105. :smallbiggrin: ) and my high tolerance for pain. (I can take a punch straight to the stomach that was immediately proven capable of dropping a guy twice my size, and I absolutely mangled my foot by stepping on some half-dissasembled VCR I kept under my bed (Do not ask.) and just went to bed. I woke up the next morning to find that I'd bled into my sock. Not fun to remove, I will say.)

Mentally, I love my huge vocabulary, which alternately impresses and annoys everyone I know, and my ability to, at one point at least, to quote entire episodes of Red vs Blue verbatim, but censored so my christian friends could enjoy the humor without the thousands of curses.

Socially, I'm kinda inept, but I can keep an entire room laughing with jokes and impressions, although I find when I'm just talking they tend to ignore me. I can breakdance sort of decently, well enough that the crowd I hang out with can't produce someone better. In fact, every girl I've ever met has started talking to me about my dancing skills. That's just my shtick I guess, the "white boy who can dance."

Jordan The Bard
2008-05-02, 02:06 PM
I enjoy the adaptability that I have. Putting it simply, some people were born to lead and some were born to follow, I can do both pretty easily.

I'm also a big fan of not caring. I would never, ever allow someone to suffer, that's not the form of non-caring that I meant, I really don't care what people think about me. I find that it helps me do things that no one else gets the chance to do.

Jae
2008-05-02, 10:49 PM
My inability to turn down a dare.

NONOFNDOAIFJAKNO!!!!!
DOESNT COUNT
YOU LOSE YOU LOSE YOU LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nothing...
werent you the one who asked me out??
because, i mean, if you are you could love that you have amazing taste.

hmmm. what do i love about myself?
lol you guys are right I actually feel conceited about this

I love that I dont care what anybody thinks. other people dont love that very much and are usually utterly insulted by it but im kinda lovin it. (and okay i care about the opinions of, like, the people close to me but thats different. && i think they know who they are.)

my willingness to throw myself for my cause or idea. to give up absolutely everything for simply conviction. and i love that I think it wont leave me.

i have an original viewpoint. or, so im told. but theres nothing i like to hear more than "you made me think about ______ in a way i havent before." like, really. NOTHING. (maybe i like hearing im right in an analysis of mine too but, eh. same dif.)

ive never met another person like me. somebody once told me i was the most original person they had ever met. i dont know if thats all that accurate, either, but its an amazing feeling/thought.

I love that Im not afraid of cameras. on the contrary, they're a system to be worked to my advantage :smallamused:

there are actually a lot more things i like about me. i tend to even like my bad qualities..more than the good, sometimes. idk why. im an evil person

Copacetic
2008-05-02, 11:32 PM
I make a mean waffle. Does that count?

In all seriousness, being intelliget is fun. I also like my eyebrows. They are blond, and nearly undetectable.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-03, 01:12 AM
I like my eyes too!

And..... I guess...... I like the fact that even though I worry a lot about it I find myself to be generally accepted here. And that I can make people laugh sometimes.:smallsmile:

Xeava
2008-05-03, 04:20 AM
I love that I'm quite intelligent.......
I love that I'm artistic.............

Most of all I love the I have a VIVID IMAGINATION!
because you just can't teach it to someone............

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-03, 06:57 AM
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I can't do anything good.

*sulks*

InaVegt
2008-05-03, 07:02 AM
werent you the one who asked me out??
because, i mean, if you are you could love that you have amazing taste.

Acquired a bit of an ego, I see? :tongue:

aapje
2008-05-03, 08:35 AM
What do i love about myself? It is really hard to begin because there are so many things to choose from :smalltongue:

Well I like my athletic body, beautiful blue eyes, superior intelligence, unmatched wit and last but not least my modesty :smallbiggrin:

Jae
2008-05-03, 04:18 PM
Acquired a bit of an ego, I see?
hehhhh.
it comes and goes :smallwink:

Ranna
2008-05-03, 04:30 PM
Lessey... What do I love about myself? THINK! THINK! THINK! *Head asplodes*

<snip> I'm quite fond of my ability to bench 110 lbs(Which may not seem like a lot, until you factor in the fact that I weigh 105. :smallbiggrin: ) <snip>
."

You could bench press my entire body weight!!!! But then again I am only little, which incidentley is another thing I really like about myself :)

OwlbearUltimate
2008-05-03, 09:39 PM
I love that I am smart and can handle subjects that many of my friend have trouble with. (Except grammar and spelling) I also like that I can make my own decisions, unlike most of friends, and not do what everyone else is doing.

I also like that I can fit in with any group at school. I love my variety of friends, and that I can have something in common with most people.

Wow, that feels really good to type.

Chazzie
2008-05-07, 08:34 AM
My boy has said that I'm the most "Optomistic Pessimistic person" he's ever met. -laughs- Which I was really happy to hear since I hadn't figured out a way to phrase it myself. Basically what it means is, I complain a lot and have low expectations, but I'm always cheerful about it. I don't let the small stuff bug me.

I can type very very fast if I feel like it, though in forums I type slower to allow myself time to think.

I love my own taste in music.

I love the fact I can draw, even if I've been in a slump lately. A lot of people are jealous (I don't know why, when anyone can pick up a pencil!).

I like the softness of my hair, even if I don't like the style or length right now.

I can see both sides of any situation. This is always a handy skill to have. But I'm really stubborn with my own views on which is the 'right' side. If I choose one. This way I can give other people good insight on their problems.

People always seem to tell me about their problems. I like the fact that I'm so approachable.

Hey, I feel a lot better now. c:

AngelsRetreat
2008-05-07, 10:00 AM
I like that I am smart, handsome, sexy, rugged, loving, witty, deep, self-confident, curious, amazing, spectacular, incredible, fantastic, uncanny, and plain damn marvelous!

Got to love yourself before you can love others! And such a saying makes me wise too. Man I am great!

:redface:

EvilElitest
2008-05-07, 10:33 AM
Almost Everything. I love almost everything about myself. In fact, it was would be far easier to make a thread where i say what I don't like about myself

I love the way I look, i love my hair, my eyes, my skin an hte fact i can loose weight while eating nothing but Chocolate.

I love my personality. I love my writing skills (spelling aside) my general demeanor, my creativity, my editing skills, the fact i am practically a savant, my humor, my brilliance, and my ability to find new ideas all the time and to put creative twits on everything i do

I love that i know so much and that i'm eager to learn, i love my moral code, i love my ability to back up what i think

The only think that i love about my self that i think could be a problem is that i tend to reach conclusions using evidence so much faster than other people and i don't realize how far ahead i am in terms of logic. For example, when i read a document, i can't draw rather subtle conclusions while reading it, while most people i know need to think about it first. This often leads to arguments.

I also love hte fact that i'm so self confident and my stubborness. I love my convictions.

And my general tendency to oh so humble
from
EE

Arioch
2008-05-07, 11:16 AM
My ability to debate without becoming emotionally involved.

My large vocabulary.

Above all, my ridiculous reading speed.

Gorbash
2008-05-07, 11:22 AM
My long, curly, pretty hair.

My slyness, cunning, glibness and all other sorts of social manipulation. Not neccesserily a good trait, but damn does it feel good to be able to persuade anyone into anything and be able to avoid all sorts of conflict just by using my silver tongue.

My stubborness.

My language skills. I fluently speak 3 languages (serbian, english, french) and the fact that I'm not even majoring in any of those.

My love for the extreme. I've dived, bungee-jumped, played hockey, and soon I will take a rafting trip.

My love for travel. I've seen most of the Europe, spent a summer in the US, often make camping trips, roadtrips etc.

My arrogance.

My ability to play violin pretty damn good.

The fact that I'm well-informed and educated and know what I want to do with my life.

The fact that I've lost 25 pounds and been going to gym regularly for the last 5 months and now I look better than ever. :)

The fact that I've come to terms with all my flaws.

Hoggy
2008-05-07, 11:28 AM
My car.

Yes it IS a part of me. :smallsmile:

Zaggab
2008-05-07, 11:52 AM
I really don't love antyhing about me, but there are some things that I find more tolerable than others.

I am less violoent and angry now that a couple of years ago

I almost never get sick, and when I do, it's only something minor

I almost never get bored. If I'm close to getting bored, I just daydream instead.

And... that's the only things about myself that aren't either hate-worthy or absolutely neutral.

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-05-07, 10:30 PM
My reflection looks me in the eye when I'm having a serious discussion with it.

Jagg
2008-05-07, 10:58 PM
My Bank balance

...and the ability to go Nyah Nyah Nyah nyah Nayh to everyone else and ENJOY IT:smallbiggrin:

Ok That one was a joke...I'm not such a malicious bIatch.

I do find it hard to talk about myself...how about....

I'm a great Dad
I'm reasonably fit and healthy
I love my family, friends, home and job
I'm not stoopid IQ 136 - 142

Yeah that'll do

JAGG

Deepblue706
2008-05-07, 11:45 PM
I love that I am a lucky bastard, and I love that I'm at least smart enough to be aware of that fact.

Risky
2008-05-08, 01:07 PM
My fencing ability and my pretty, curly hair. :smallwink: