PDA

View Full Version : Cloaked Dancer

Zocelot
2008-05-01, 08:47 PM
I was reading through Complete Scoundrel, and I stumbled on the Cloaked Dancer. I always though bards were a bit silly, but this is off the charts. No longer do you fight by playing an instrument or singing, with the Cloaked Dancer, you dancd (no ****!). You're in the middle of a climatic encounter and suddenly you breakdown, and beat the **** out of the monster. It's awesome in everyway.

Anyway, can anyone think of ways to optimize this class, as I would like to play one in my next campaign. Note: Suggestions for funny roleplaying tips are also wellcome.

Talya
2008-05-01, 09:03 PM
I was reading through Complete Scoundrel, and I stumbled on the Cloaked Dancer. I always though bards were a bit silly, but this is off the charts. No longer do you fight by playing an instrument or singing, with the Cloaked Dancer, you dancd (no ****!). You're in the middle of a climatic encounter and suddenly you breakdown, and beat the **** out of the monster. It's awesome in everyway.

I agree. I prefer the implementation of it in the dervish PrC, but yes, it's an awesome mental image.