PDA

View Full Version : My new blog: A Video Gamer's Perspective

Counterpower
2008-05-02, 08:21 PM
I decided to create a blog about video gaming, and whatever value it can have to me. Basically, I've had ideas about the lessons I've learned from video gaming for a while now, and I actually wrote my college application essay on that topic. So, I created a blog to explore that idea further. If that interests you, well, the link's in my sig. Thanks!

nooblade
2008-05-02, 09:59 PM
I guess I would read it out of mild interest.

I was a bit like this a while ago, though never brave enough to make a blog.

My interest lead me more into video game development instead of monitoring the industry, though. Do you plan on focusing attention on either one?

EvilElitest
2008-05-02, 10:08 PM
i'd be interested as a poster
from
EE

Counterpower
2008-05-03, 06:50 PM
I guess I would read it out of mild interest.

I was a bit like this a while ago, though never brave enough to make a blog.

My interest lead me more into video game development instead of monitoring the industry, though. Do you plan on focusing attention on either one?

Well, neither, really. I plan to put my focus on the value of video games and how they're not completely a waste of time.

i'd be interested as a poster
from
EE

While I appreciate the interest, I'd rather not have large groups of people contributing to this. Although, there was another blog looking for contributors that I was also looking at. That one's here (http://www.thenerdreport.blogspot.com). They're trying to make it a nerd news blog, and I was possibly considering helping with that myself.

Counterpower
2008-05-10, 07:25 PM
Well, a week later, I've started to get some real material up on my blog, so I thought I'd renew my plea for readers. Feel free to comment too; part of my goal here was to start some debate on the subjects that I'm raising.

warty goblin
2008-05-11, 11:21 AM
Nice article, I left a comment.

Aramil Liadon
2008-05-11, 03:29 PM
I'm definitely going to follow this. It looks like a real winner.