PDA

View Full Version : What source book was this picture in?

Exile
2008-05-03, 09:08 PM
There's a book out there somewhere with a picture of an unconventional Dwarven city, one that is built on the slopes of a mountain valley and surrounding a central cistern which collects the rain water and run off. It had an accompanying description as well. I've already looked in the obvious sources, and unless I'm simply blind, its not in Races of Stone or Cityscape. I'm using a city like this in my campaign and I'd really like to have the visual for the players.

Does anyone know this picture?

Malnourished
2008-05-04, 07:22 AM
Are you certain that it was a dwarven city? It sounds a bit like the city of Cauldron from a Dungeon magazine adventure (the city was built inside a dormant volcano). There is a picture available from Paizo's website (http://paizo.com/image/dungeon/97/Cauldron72dpi.jpg).

Exile
2008-05-04, 08:43 AM
Thats not the city I had in mind although thank you for linking it, I might be able to use that as well. The picture I remember wasn't so much a map as it was a view from one of the upper tiers in the city looking across. I thought it would be a very powerful visual aid for the adventure I'm running, but I'm totally lost as to where it may have come from.

Thanks again,
Exile