PDA

View Full Version : Stargate: Lost In Space - A Werewolf Game (Recruitment CLOSED)

Doseki
2008-05-05, 02:08 PM
Alright SG1 your going to go to P3X – 895, the MALP didn’t send back any visible sign of life” Said General Hammond. “Colonel it’s a standard sweep for any villages, Dr Jackson keep you eye out for ruins of ancient connections.”

“Yes Sir, I think its going to be nice to have a standard mission, what you think T”

“Indeed” was the reply.

“Always the talker, you should see him on off world missions Sir, it’s always Ry’ac this and Bra’tac that.”

Tael’c just gives a raise eye brow in response.

“Erm, Jack shouldn’t we make a move then?” Daniel asked.

“Not without Carter no, what is taking so long.”

“Sorry Colonel, just had to tweak the system.” She replies as she emerges from a side corridor.

“Tweak the system? It’s been working fine for years Carter you can play with your toys after the mission!”

“Yes Sir, sorry Sir.”

“Alright Walter, hit it.”

The Stargate began to move and one by one the chevrons began to light up as Walter would call out “Chevron 1 locked” “Chevron 2 locked”. Not long after, the event horizon materialized with what looked like a giant shimmering wall of water.

“Ok kids, off we go” Jack said as he and the others headed up the ramp to another planet millions of light years across the galaxy.

But in the second that it took for them to step through one gate on earth to the new planet, something was to go wrong. The worm hole passing though a galaxy in which a sun was going super nova. Causing the worm hole to separate in to a number of individual smaller parts and sending each traveller to random destinations, in different directions.

Back on Earth the event horizon shimmers and giving off an abnormal amount a bright blue light before disconnecting with a bang.

“Sergeant what just happened”
General Hammond commanded.

“I don’t know sir, the computer is saying that an energy spike was picked up, sorry sir but I can’t tell you if they made it.”
Walter replied looking up from his chair at the imposing man. But he himself is lost, dazed, staring at the stargate.

With SG-1 lost across the galaxy and with the threat of the Goa’uld ever present, they must find each other before it’s too late.

Roles:

SG1 win if all System Lords are killed and their cronies. At the start, the Team don’t know each other as they are on separate worlds.

SG -1 – Jack O’neill –Jack is the leader of the group, his votes count as 3. (Scry as SG 1)
Tael’c – Baner – Chooses who to protect someone each night. (Scry as SG 1)
Carter –Can disable any planets stargate for one night. Two night cooldown. (Scry as SG 1)
Daniel Jackson – Scryer – Using his abilities to read ancient text, Daniel is able to see people for what they are. (Scry as SG 1)

Masons – Bra’tac (Jaffa Rebellion), Thor (Asgaard), Antaeus (Nox) and Selmak (Tok’ra) – Bra’tac has a night kill, has a three day cooldown. (Scry as Tau’ri Defence)

Civilians – Vote for player to lynch each day. Can only vote for people on the same planet as them.

Goa’uld (Wolves) win if they reduce the number of players to equal their own.

Anubis – Alpha – Can recruit a civilian or Jaffa Rebel with a three night cool down. (Scries as Civilian)

Ba’al – Devil – Can choose to scry someone each night. (Scries as Goa’uld)

Hathor – Possessor - she takes over someone’s body (once per person). If the person has a night ability then she can use it, if this is a night kill then she is able to make them murder for her but unable for them to commit suicide.(Scries as Goa’uld)

Jaffa – They have a standard wolf role and to work together. (Scry as Jaffa)

Goa’uld get an extra super cookie win if they can kill all of the Jaffa rebellion.

Jaffa Rebellion: (a yet to be determined amount of players) will be Jaffa rebellion they will have no powers but will have to keep themselves secret. The goa’uld get absolute win if they kill all of them. (Jaffa Rebellion do not know each other.) Win if not annihilated by Goa’uld.

Extra Factors:

Planets: Every night players can PM the narrator to use the stargate to travel to any of the other planets. All players will be assigned a starting planet at random.

Roleplay: Stargate based roleplay will be monitored very carefully. Certain topics of conversation could cause spatial anomalies.

Away Missions: Occasionally there will be missions off world. The population of the planet involved will vote for who goes on the mission, with unknown consequences.

All actions including points (except Carter’s) can only be used on players occupying the same planet.

Lynching:

When all the voting is complete it is still the one player that has the most votes that is lynched, just like a normal werewolf game. TAKE NOTE: NOT THE PLAYER WITH THE MOST VOTES ON EACH PLANET, THERE WILL BE JUST ONE LYNCH A DAY! So better get organised and get on the right planets to co-ordinate your votes.
Narrator: Doseki

Co-Narrotors: Fin and Ranna.

Game Starts 25th Of May, get signing up!

Players

Aemoh
Alarra
Atreyu the Masked LLama
BadgerX
Bayar
Coldheart
CommodoreFluffy
Cristo Meyers
Dallas-Dakota
Deimos Hellfire
detrevnisisiht
Diva-De21
Easyname
Eldritch Knight
Emperor Demonking
Fleeing Coward
Freshmeat_
GAThraawn
Griever
Jagg
Jontom Xire
Mordokai
Murska
Shadowcaller
Sheepofoblivion
Szilard
The Bushranger
Zar Peter
Zombie Pixe

Shadowcaller
2008-05-05, 02:16 PM
Well I guess I am up for this, sign me up.

Freshmeat
2008-05-05, 02:41 PM
In by default.

Zar Peter
2008-05-05, 04:03 PM
Sign me up here.

The Bushranger
2008-05-05, 08:55 PM
IN! In in in in in!

Griever
2008-05-05, 08:59 PM
Sounds interesting. In.

Aemoh
2008-05-05, 11:06 PM
As I join everything... IN :smallcool:

Jagg
2008-05-06, 01:04 AM
See this arm? See it see it?

Yeah didn't need to twist it much for me to join eh.

Jontom Xire
2008-05-06, 04:07 AM
I want more information on planetary travel before I sign up.

What happens if everyone on a planet points at Bob, say, and then just before the lynch happens Bob skips to a different planet so that the points at him are now invalid because you can only point at someone on the same planet as you?

You say that initially the different members of SG1 don't know each other because they are on different planets. What happens if they meet up on the same planet? Do they find out who they each are?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-06, 04:38 AM
*wakes up*
*looks up*
IN!

Good questions from Jontom though.

Diva De
2008-05-06, 06:31 AM
Oh! I love Stargate! Count me in.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-06, 08:24 AM
And also, who did the banners?:smallconfused:

Emperor Demonking
2008-05-06, 09:25 AM
Seems interesting, I'm in.

Zombie pixe
2008-05-06, 03:58 PM
In :smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbiggrin::smallbi ggrin:

Doseki
2008-05-06, 04:52 PM
What happens if everyone on a planet points at Bob, say, and then just before the lynch happens Bob skips to a different planet so that the points at him are now invalid because you can only point at someone on the same planet as you?

Planets: Every night players can PM the narrator to use the stargate to travel to any of the other planets. All players will be assigned a starting planet at random.

Bob can only travel from planet A to planet B or C at night so it will be after the lynching period.

You say that initially the different members of SG1 don't know each other because they are on different planets. What happens if they meet up on the same planet? Do they find out who they each are?

We only wanted to have three planet so that it kept people together (this is based on getting 30 players) and since there are 4 members of SG 1 it didn’t add up so we’re just having it as they don’t know each other. But unfortunately there was no good way of having them lose there memories and not get captured (story wise). So there could be all of SG 1 on Planet A at the start or two on planet A and one member on both B and C. So in other words it is completely random… which I could have said at the start.

Thanks for the questions, would like to get any possible errors and confusion out the way before we get started.

And also, who did the banners?:smallconfused:

Combination of me and Fin he did the bodies, I did the faces and the stargate.

Eldritch Knight
2008-05-06, 09:32 PM
I'm in. ((Rodney Mackay Knockoff, here I come!))

Fleeing Coward
2008-05-06, 11:01 PM
I'm in if you support me in the rebellion

Deimos Hellfire
2008-05-07, 10:34 AM
Count me in to please.

Fin
2008-05-08, 07:27 AM
Just to let you know we will be releasing information about each of the planets we have chosen to use in the not to distant future. This will be things such as environment and culture, but will also include the main issues the planets are facing this will hopefully give you some idea of the 'missions' that some of you will be sent on.

Also @Jontom Xire, your question is answered will you be joining the game?

Cristo Meyers
2008-05-08, 08:01 AM
I can't believe I'm doing this...De you owe me big :smalltongue:

Lt Alex Rocheau reporting.

Yeah, I'm in...always preferred Atlantis though.

Shadowcaller
2008-05-08, 08:22 AM

Yeah me too:smallwink:.
*joins the atlantis group*

Diva De
2008-05-08, 08:33 AM

I've watched both, thanks to my hubby.

And yes, Cris, I DO owe you, especially since I am unveiling my character...now. I am SO Vala. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vala_Mal_Doran)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-08, 09:09 AM
I've watched both, thanks to my hubby.

And yes, Cris, I DO owe you, especially since I am unveiling my character...now. I am SO Vala. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vala_Mal_Doran)

I don´t like the later episodes. Things just went confusing when she showed up.... It was great before, but around the time she showed it was just a melo-drama-plot...

And according to story-line, Vala showed up AFTER the goa´uld lords were killed/destroyed. So... You can´t be her? *flees*

Diva De
2008-05-08, 10:31 AM
I don´t like the later episodes. Things just went confusing when she showed up.... It was great before, but around the time she showed it was just a melo-drama-plot...

And according to story-line, Vala showed up AFTER the goa´uld lords were killed/destroyed. So... You can´t be her? *flees*

Tee hee. I like the core group best, O'Neill, Daniel Jackson (my love!), Carter, and Teal'c. But Vala's just so...me! (Even though I hate her with a passion for...obvious reasons). But I decided to keep par with what's expected of me on here and be the flirty girl.

Daniel Jackson and player - watch out!

Doseki
2008-05-08, 11:41 AM
Just to clarify you can role play as anyone you chose to be, if this is Vala feel free as she had to be some where before meeting SG-1. If there is another main character from the stargate universe who is able to get off world or is out in space and you want to role play one of them, then please do.

If your feeling very creative make up a race like purple space monkeys or anything like that.:smallbiggrin:

Bayar
2008-05-08, 12:19 PM
Signing in as a normal human. Will see if this will still be valid later :smallbiggrin:

Shadowcaller
2008-05-08, 12:23 PM
Just to clarify you can role play as anyone you chose to be, if this is Vala feel free as she had to be some where before meeting SG-1. If there is another main character from the stargate universe who is able to get off world or is out in space and you want to role play one of them, then please do.

If your feeling very creative make up a race like purple space monkeys or anything like that.:smallbiggrin:

Maybe a wraith, an replicator or maybe an asgard?:smallwink:

CommodoreFluffy
2008-05-08, 11:46 PM
Please let me in!

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-08, 11:47 PM
Hmmm... I don't have too much experience with WW games... but I feel that I must partake in this internet excursion. Not playing an SG-1 based game would be the ultimate sacrilige in my book... If one could just help me out a bit, then I would love to play!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-09, 01:28 PM
It might be handy to let the narrators help you.
In WW trust is scarce, and when it is sometimes given, you will be betrayed sometime.... *looks at I´m Da Rogue*

Ahh ok.

I´l be Harry from this story (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2994996/1/Fighting_the_Gods), or will that be a bit TO overpowered?:smallbiggrin:
Basically he´s an ancient/Tokra/mage. Its a good fanfic.

Doseki
2008-05-09, 02:24 PM
No worries sheepofoblivion, if you need help we will be there weather it be in mind, body or Spirit. (or even in ancient energy form:smallbiggrin:). Have you any questions now? If you want you can PM me or do it in the thread.

Harry is fine Dallas, like we said be anyone or anything. It will all help us with the narrating if we have prominent charaters.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-09, 03:15 PM
He´l have no equipment, otherwise it´d be erm.... to overpowered.
:thog: YAY HARRY IN! HARRY ALLOWED IN. HARRY HAPPY! :smallbiggrin:

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-09, 05:39 PM
Hmmm... I'm not that far into the SG episodes, and am currently watching more (got the box set :smallbiggrin:) so try not to have too many spoilers (but I've watched nearly all of the SA episodes)

Ooh, ooh, can I be an ascended ancient who breaks the rules placed upon him!!!! (just kidding that would be too cheap...)

Thanks for all the support those who offered it!!!

Jontom Xire
2008-05-12, 02:17 AM
Just to let you know we will be releasing information about each of the planets we have chosen to use in the not to distant future. This will be things such as environment and culture, but will also include the main issues the planets are facing this will hopefully give you some idea of the 'missions' that some of you will be sent on.

Also @Jontom Xire, your question is answered will you be joining the game?

Oh go on then, twist my arm. :)

Count me in.

P.s. the rules read really clearly now and make much more sense than first time around. Good work. Plus bonus goodie points for a really original twist to a werewolf game. I did wonder if you could make it that the Jaffa rebellion can recruit Jaffas

Alarra
2008-05-12, 02:33 AM
I'll play.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-12, 03:43 AM
An idea : Insert the Tok´ra, like you have BFF in Camp Sleep S´more?

Fin
2008-05-12, 05:57 AM
@ Jontom - We did originally have the Jaffa rebellion having a recruitment but decided against it because if you look at Infection WW allowing the good guys to recruit bad is a serious game breaker because it translates to recruiting a full wolf list.

@ Dallas - The Best Friends Forever (BFFs) in camp are the Masons of that game, we have our own Masons Bra'tac, Thor and the others.

detrevnisisiht
2008-05-14, 04:18 PM
I N

easyname
2008-05-15, 12:02 PM
Sounds fun, I'm in.

Doseki
2008-05-16, 04:16 PM
10 more players please, 30 is the minimum number we would like to work with. But this is flexible.

Murska
2008-05-18, 09:46 AM
I'll join in then.

Coldheart
2008-05-18, 02:50 PM
I say,i go All-In:smallbiggrin: If that is even possiple.

BadgerX
2008-05-21, 07:18 AM
I'll join - sounds like fun

Szilard
2008-05-21, 06:07 PM
Looks good, not sure about the planets though.

I'm in.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-21, 06:14 PM
LLamas in SPACE!!
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/wolfshonor/llamas/Llamanaught.gif

Oh, wait! It is about space, right?? Either way, I'm in!

Doseki
2008-05-22, 02:26 AM
That picture is awesome.:smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-22, 05:01 AM
(well they travel by stargates(localized wormholes). They might have a ship or two, but that'd make the travel between worlds more complicated.(I.E. travels two world B on the Astelleri, is protected from (auto-) lynch for two days, only possible once/twice in the game.)

Doseki
2008-05-22, 05:11 AM
The reason there’s no ships is they get lost via the stargate to planets unknown, so where do you send the ship if you don’t know where they are. ((And in the series there’s never a ship to help when they need it:smallbiggrin:))

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-22, 05:26 AM
The reason there’s no ships is they get lost via the stargate to planets unknown, so where do you send the ship if you don’t know where they are. ((And in the series there’s never a ship to help when they need it:smallbiggrin:))

(The locator beacon Harry has on him for his fleet, yeah... It would take around 3 days for his smallest ship to reach them though.)

Freshmeat
2008-05-23, 01:29 AM
Now that I think about it, Teal'c should have been the seer. :smalltongue:

Teal'c P.I: coming this fall!
In-deeeeeed!

Mordokai
2008-05-23, 08:43 AM
What the hell, I'll join. Without knowing the first about Stargate, but still.

GAThraawn
2008-05-24, 11:09 PM
Sign me up, please.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-25, 02:53 AM
What the hell, I'll join. Without knowing the first about Stargate, but still.

BLASPHEMY!
*ties Mordokai to a chair in front of his PC, transfers all my downloaded sg-1 seasons onto his and playes them all*

Now, young man, you have a start at your Stargate education.

Doseki
2008-05-25, 02:59 AM
Last day of recruitment and were one person away from the magic number (30), so please anyone who is interest, do join.

BadgerX
2008-05-25, 02:35 PM
I don't know anything about Stargate. I just thought that it was a name you came with for an RP.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2008-05-25, 04:44 PM
Ah, what the hell. Sign me up.

That's Fullbladder, with three 'L's.

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-25, 06:29 PM
you poor deprived peoples who don't know about SG1 or SGA!

Lamech
2008-05-25, 07:53 PM
Can I still join? This looks fun.

Doseki
2008-05-26, 03:55 AM
your more than welcome lamech,

RECRUITMENT CLOSED ROLES TO BE ASSIGNED LATER TODAY.

Fin
2008-05-26, 02:34 PM
OK guys roles are being sent out. Everyone will be sent a full list of the roles with your own highlighted in red, á la Mafia.

Game thread should be up shortly after the roles are sent out.

You will also be informed of your starting planet via PM however everybodies starting planet will be posted in the first post of the game thread

sheepofoblivion
2008-05-26, 04:55 PM
OK guys roles are being sent out. Everyone will be sent a full list of the roles with your own highlighted in red, á la Mafia.

Game thread should be up shortly after the roles are sent out.

You will also be informed of your starting planet via PM however everybodies starting planet will be posted in the first post of the game thread

baa? where art thee thread

Doseki
2008-05-26, 04:57 PM
It's in silly message board (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81439) it'll be move soon I'm sure but you can still post in it.