PDA

View Full Version : I dream of V's gender

King of Nowhere
2008-05-08, 04:32 AM
Last night I dream that V was a woman. Because she stripped to her bikini in the middle of a fight scene :smalleek:.
Is that on omen, or a proof that I'm deeply disturbed? I'll go for the second.

Laurentio
2008-05-08, 04:55 AM
Last night I dream that V was a woman. Because she stripped to her bikini in the middle of a fight scene :smalleek:.
Vaarsuvius was in bikini in your dream. But still, is male. THAT would be MORE disturbing.

Laurentio (http://laurentio.myminicity.com/)

pasko77
2008-05-08, 05:01 AM

Definately the second one :)
i love these dreams :)

King of Nowhere
2008-05-08, 05:09 AM
Vaarsuvius was in bikini in your dream. But still, is male. THAT would be MORE disturbing.
Now that you mention it, the only proof I got for hir gender was the bikini, and while I assumed this was a solid proof for feminity, yes, V could even have been a male in bikini.
In fact I always tought of V as a male...
GAAAAHH!!!!

Laurentio
2008-05-08, 05:30 AM
Now that you mention it, the only proof I got for hir gender was the bikini, and while I assumed this was a solid proof for feminity, yes, V could even have been a male in bikini.
In fact I always tought of V as a male...
GAAAAHH!!!!
It's the first time I say this in over eleven years of internet surfing, but you soooo gay!*

*Disclaimer The previous line is for mocking effect only. You are not gay. Or maybe you are, but it's not a problem. Not really, I've friends that are gay, and while they are not my best friends, it's not because they are gay. It's just a mock, ok? No, really I've nothing again people of different belief or sexuality. Why should I have? I hate this P.C. crap! I blame gays for this! I'll be nomore able to mock someone again! Oh man, I so screwed myself... where is EDIT button?

Please send flames at [email protected]

Laurentio

Evil DM Mark3
2008-05-08, 10:00 AM
I once had a dream where V was my best friend's father.

And half his age.

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-08, 10:05 AM
Man, I used to think my dreams were weird. :smalltongue:

T-O-E
2008-05-08, 11:13 AM
Someone needs to draw V in a bikini for the oots house of fan-service horror.

†Seer†
2008-05-08, 12:11 PM

Oh no... I can see it now "The Vaarsuvius Romantic Interest Thread".

*fires up paint to get ready* :smallwink:

Lycan 01
2008-05-08, 12:20 PM
I had a dream I was part of the Order of the Stick once... I didn't have any skills or anything, so I was the guy who carried everything. Then I found two .45 revolvers with infinite ammo... I was no longer the guy who carried everything. :smallbiggrin: Then we got attacked by the Flood from Halo, and I had to cover our retreat.

Overall, it was a cool dream...

Now your dream... That's just weird. :smalltongue:

NikkTheTrick
2008-05-08, 12:24 PM

I'd say visit a link in my sig and join our little community. We need disturbed people like you.

Also, Belkar's romantic interest thread and House of horrors 1 will give some insight into V's gender and other things.

That is way fanservice. Hell, by current standards, Roy and Elan is fanservice.

Wanna see horror? Look at the picture in my sig. In House of horrors we went a few steps further in that scenario :smallamused:

Madmal
2008-05-08, 12:28 PM

someone already did :smalltongue:

teratorn
2008-05-08, 01:23 PM

In fact somebody did something like that (topless not bikini) for fan-service...

Here we have a couple of the oots gang visiting a :smalleek: topless beach.

Warning: this may contain nudity. We're still not sure.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/macdonnell/VBeach.png

Morgan Wick
2008-05-08, 01:49 PM
In fact somebody did something like that (topless not bikini) for fan-service...

MY EYES!!!

teratorn
2008-05-08, 01:52 PM
MY EYES!!!

If I'm awarded an infraction or a warning from our mighty mods, for nude content in that post, then we'll have an answer to V's gender.

Edit: it's just me or V is the new Miko? (in the number of threads)

King of Nowhere
2008-05-08, 06:00 PM
We need disturbed people like you.
Sigh. It's an honor to be disturbed enough for the House of Horrors. This is the 127th best day of my life.
I'm sorry I can't draw. Drawing was my dump mark at high school. I couldn't even draw a good square.

yeah, but it wasn't in the middle of a fight. Plus, I don't remember exactly the dream, but I remember clearly that V had a PERFECTLY good reason to strip to bikini in the middle of the fight, even if I can't remember what. Maybe V will gain ultimate arcane power that way?
I also remember V was kinda cute.
Anyway, the drawing was great. Rich could make another book with just stuff like this.

I had a dream I was part of the Order of the Stick once... I didn't have any skills or anything, so I was the guy who carried everything. Then I found two .45 revolvers with infinite ammo... I was no longer the guy who carried everything. Then we got attacked by the Flood from Halo, and I had to cover our retreat.

Overall, it was a cool dream...
Crap, I have an OOTS-related dream every few weeks; why I can't have cool dreams like yours?

NikkTheTrick
2008-05-08, 07:18 PM
MY EYES!!!
Bah! that is tame. Go to House of Horrors for details.

Then again, house of horrors here is not as horrible. Just go to Dwarf Fortress forums and see people discussing what existing (and proposed) traps would do to their victims. In pretty gory details. There is a good reason why TV troupes list gorn as one of features of Dwarf Fortress... Even though it has ASCII "graphics"... And players tend to be very creative in that sandbox game...

So, if you value your sanity, just stick to topless V drawings. They are nice. They don't hurt :smallbiggrin:

Jayngfet
2008-05-08, 07:59 PM
meh, as far as disturbed dreams go I've dreamed worse.

Lupy
2008-05-08, 08:42 PM
"If I don't look at it, it can't kill my brain." -:roy:

I have a dream! That Oots people will have noses!

But really, I had a dream my friends and I were the Oots and our Haley could not keep her top on... It was hilarious at lunch that day when I got to that part... She smacked me. And she did it because somehow it turned RC to stone... Yes I had chocolate before bed.