PDA

View Full Version : too much evil?

Jayngfet
2008-05-09, 04:43 PM
I have two ideas for bbeg's

an Aasimar mystic theurge who went crazy thanks to the atrocities he witnessed thanks to a plague and a multi sided war where he had to kill lots of good aligned beings along with the evil ones(paladins, archons, ectera), and found out about the local sealed evil in a can, and is looking for a can to unseal, destroying the world, he started a sect to his god who believes that this was all a sign from their god that the world's become too filled with evil to continue,he's supposedly genre blind and research driven leaving everything to his dragon (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDragon)(tiefling cleric of a NE god), who is much more savvy and oversees most of the buisness of recruiting newer members, rooting out potential threats, she's taking advantage him and going Geoffrey Wilder "If I'm going to destroy the world I may as well enjoy it along the way" and turning the whole thing into some sort of elaborate gang, infiltrating adventuring parties and armies taking down the worlds numerous necromancers and wizards and such, taking their notes, gold and items to lead an extravagent lifestyle, making better undead from the necromancers notes, buying luxurious magic items with the gold, and passing whatever she can't use to her order.

The other is a Drow Cleric/champion, High priestess, the drow have a prophecy stating that a noble drow would be born with red hair, exactly the same as the Image of their fallen goddess of war(who is trapped in a crystal, weakened, bestowing clercal power to very few, giving the power of a champion to one person, which weakens is significantly), so she was taken to the Temple to be raised by the clerics there, learning to fight, cast spells, the in's and out's of poisons, metamagic, humanoid's body systems, and how to identify some magic items, she's reached old age and has four half fiendish kids who act as dragons(The parent was an incubus sorcerer), one rouge/shadowdancer, one wizard, one fighter, one bard, She plans on mining out a gem that can increase power thousands of times over, using it to destroy the people on the surface and rule the world.

I can't decide, any idea which is better?

SurlySeraph
2008-05-09, 06:20 PM
Go with the Aasimar. He's more interesting, more multi-dimensional, and scarier.