PDA

View Full Version : Quarterstaff of Neutrality?

lilomar
2008-05-12, 01:09 AM
I was looking through some 3.5/3.0 books a while ago, and I came across this awesome item, which my brain has been building a character around ever since. The item was a quarterstaff with each of it's ends aligned to the positive and negative. Called the quarterstaff of neutrality or something like that.

I think it was an artifact, although it could have been a relic or some other such. I do remember that it was black on one end, and white on the other, with the different colored woods blending seamlessly in the middle. The requirements for using this weapon were that you had to spend so many years "walking the path of creation" and then the same number of years "walking the path of destruction" before you could finally "walk the path of neutrality". Quotations are what I'm not exactly sure of the wording on, but you get the idea.

Well, my point in all this is that I can't seem to find that item anywhere. I know that I saw it in one of my books, and I distinctly remember the picture of a wooden staff that was white on one end and black on the other.

If anyone knows the name of this item, or what book it can be found in, I would be most appreciative. Thank you very much in advance.

Eldmor
2008-05-12, 01:45 AM
It's from the book Weapons of Legacy. It is found on page number 136 and the weapon is the Scales of Balance.

lilomar
2008-05-12, 02:47 AM
You are my hero.
27 chocolate chip cookies have been transfered to your account.
Also, I donated one of my bodies to science in your honor.
:smallbiggrin: