PDA

View Full Version : Things O-Chul CAN'T do!

Kato
2008-05-13, 10:09 AM
I hope this thread won't get locked for 'their are enough O-Chul threads already' (I had to admit it's right, but it's worth a try...)

So, in the 'O-Chul facts' a question came up... Can O-Chul understand the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion? Though me being an obedient O-Chul-shipper I couldn't come up with a sure answer...
So, I think it's time to discuss 'Things even O-Chul can't do.' I know it's difficult and life threatening dangerous to talk about this, but I think the great O-Chul might find it funny, what we think he can or he can not do.

So, any suggestions?

FrankNorman
2008-05-13, 10:21 AM
Tell convincing Lies.
Untie himself from a post and kill Redcloak.
Break out of his cage, find Xykon, rip his skull off and smash it.

SteveMB
2008-05-13, 10:32 AM
Tell convincing Lies.

If he got hold of Xykon, he couldn't rip his skull off and use it for an emergency chamber pot.

But only because that would be too undignified.

Nerd-o-rama
2008-05-13, 10:54 AM
He can't fail the mayor.

Ever.

So, in the 'O'Chul facts' a question came up... Can O'Chul understand the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion? Though me being an obedient O'Chul-shipper I couldn't come up with a sure answer...Two things:

1) It's not that hard to understand if you just assume it's a psychotic breakdown (/some kind of hivemind, I guess) and don't try to make sense of it. The movie presents the "real" ending, albeit in an extremely obtuse manner.
1b) Alternatively, it's allegorical for Hideaki Anno's frustration with creating the show (http://www.gamespite.net/toastywiki/index.php/Site/ThumbnailEvangelion26). I just said it wasn't hard to understand, not that there was one true interpretation of it.

2) I don't think "shipper" means what you think it means.

Renegade Paladin
2008-05-13, 11:25 AM
Though me being an obedient O'Chul-shipper
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/RenegadePaladin/meow.jpg

Roderick_BR
2008-05-13, 11:39 AM
Fix D&D.

There, I said it :smalltongue:

Well, he could, if everything is compared to him... :smallconfused:

umm... I got nothing.

Arkenputtyknife
2008-05-13, 11:52 AM
O-Chul can't spell his name with an apostrophe.

†Seer†
2008-05-13, 12:25 PM
He can't console Chuck Norris since the Boogeyman now checks his closet for O-Chul when he goes to bed.

*changes all other Chuck Norris jokes to O-chul*

T-O-E
2008-05-13, 01:30 PM
Be defeated.

King of Nowhere
2008-05-13, 01:38 PM
Tell convincing Lies.
No, but he can still use his intimidatory presence to make sure that no one disagrees.

He could, it's just that he don't wants. I already posted why in the O-Chul facts:

Originally posted by me
O-Chul believes there is chance of redemption for Redcloak. That's why Redcloak is still alive. He also believe that Xykon will have a part in this process, so he spared his unlife too.

I'd say that O-Chul can't break the paladin's code, because that code is made by watching O-Chul.

He can't commit an evil act, because every act of O-Chul is good by its very definition.

And, when the gods were argumenting, they created the snarl, who was more powerful than them. It is believed that if O-Chul come in argument with Chuck Norris, from their anger will originate a being much more powerful than the snarl... but still less powerful than O-Chul (or Chuck Norris, for that matter). So that's another thing he can't do.

BooTheHamster
2008-05-13, 02:22 PM
So, I think it's time to discuss 'Things even O'Chul can't do.'

Allow blasphemers to live.

Sorry OP... On the bright side.... well I guess there isn't one... :smalleek:

Paladin29
2008-05-13, 02:40 PM
don´t lie!, don´t liieee!!! :smallfurious:, O-Chul can do EVERYTHING!!!

†Seer†
2008-05-13, 02:40 PM
Allow blasphemers to live.

Sorry OP... On the bright side.... well I guess there isn't one... :smalleek:

Ahh..those giant space hamsters will getcha every time... :smallbiggrin:

Newtkeeper
2008-05-13, 02:55 PM
Well, I was going to say that he couldn't create a rock so heavy he can't lift it.
But he can. And he can lift it. He just doesn't want to, because the paradox would destroy everything. Except him.

Calinero
2008-05-13, 02:59 PM
I believe I posted something along these lines in the O-Chul facts thread, but I'll try it again.

O-Chul is unstoppable. Neon Genesis Evangelion's ending is incomprehensible. We have here the paradox of an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. What I propose is this:

O-Chul forced the creator to tell him how Evangelion ended. He wished to keep it to himself, so he used Smite Evil on the creator's head as lightly as he could. The resulting brain damage gave us the mish mash that is the last two episodes of the series. So, O-Chul knows what was supposed to happen. Because he cheated.

Estelindis
2008-05-13, 03:27 PM
Well, I was going to say that he couldn't create a rock so heavy he can't lift it.
But he can. And he can lift it. He just doesn't want to, because the paradox would destroy everything. Except him.

You win +1 awesome points. :smallbiggrin:

Haleyintraining
2008-05-13, 03:29 PM
O-Chul can't stop people from making threads about him.

teratorn
2008-05-13, 03:38 PM
So, any suggestions?

O-chul can't make you write is name right. :smallwink:

O-chul can't make me understand this fascination with his character. He's being used as a punching bag by the bad guys...

Beholder1995
2008-05-13, 05:15 PM
He can't get Monster-San to call him O-Chul.

Avor
2008-05-13, 05:20 PM
Feather Fall

Trizap
2008-05-13, 05:24 PM
He can't Lose.

Beholder1995
2008-05-13, 05:26 PM
He can't Lose.

Xykon. Throne room. Paralyzing touch. He LOST.

Jayngfet
2008-05-13, 05:44 PM

He faked it, he lives for the thrill of the hunt, to watch his prey believe they have won.

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-13, 05:53 PM

False sense of security!

^ What Jayngfet said!

Beholder1995
2008-05-13, 06:32 PM
He faked it, he lives for the thrill of the hunt, to watch his prey believe they have won.

Don't kid yourself. O-Chul is a mortal with a high constitution score, and who probably isn't even Character Level 11. :smallannoyed: He's a nice guy, but I've always thought too big a deal has been made over him.

Yes! I am denouncing O-Chul!!! :bigevillaugh:

Jayngfet
2008-05-13, 06:33 PM
Don't kid yourself. O-Chul is a mortal with a high constitution score, and who probably isn't even Character Level 11. :smallannoyed: He's a nice guy, but I've always thought too big a deal has been made over him.

Mortal men can out stare basalisks?

Paladin29
2008-05-13, 06:40 PM

smite blasphemer!!! :smallbiggrin:

FMArthur
2008-05-13, 06:41 PM
O-Chul is unable to cry.

David Argall
2008-05-13, 06:57 PM
Be more than a b-list character,

justify more than a tiny fraction of the nonsense being written about him.

Beholder1995
2008-05-13, 06:58 PM
Mortal men can out stare basalisks?

His eyes were frozen open AGAINST HIS WILL. And you know it. :smallbiggrin:

EDIT::: Also, he apparently can't grow hair on his head. Oh yeah. I went there.

Halvormerlinaky
2008-05-13, 07:02 PM
I was going to say, "Nothing." But many previous posters have given many most excellent answers.

Edea
2008-05-13, 07:06 PM
Feather Fall

*Ba-dum-tshh*

Jayngfet
2008-05-13, 07:12 PM
His eyes were frozen open AGAINST HIS WILL. And you know it. :smallbiggrin:

EDIT::: Also, he apparently can't grow hair. Oh yeah. I went there.

UM, beard?

Siosilvar
2008-05-13, 07:20 PM
O-Chul cannot participate meaningfully in a combat lasting fewer than 1 rounds.

Beholder1995
2008-05-13, 07:21 PM
UM, beard?

You know what I mean. He's BALD.

Hectonkhyres
2008-05-13, 07:37 PM
Bald my ass. O-Chul's face was merely too perfect to contain in the alloted amount of space. It had to outsource to the top of his head.

Beholder1995
2008-05-13, 07:44 PM
Good God....

I've thought of another thing O-Chul can't do: Prevent dozens of his fellow loyal paladins from dying horrific deaths by their own hands.

archon_huskie
2008-05-13, 09:29 PM
O-Chul cannot skii through revolving doors.
O-Chul cannot visit Japan or China or Asia.
O-Chul cannot win American Idol.

Roderick_BR
2008-05-13, 09:41 PM
Good God....

I've thought of another thing O-Chul can't do: Prevent dozens of his fellow loyal paladins from dying horrific deaths by their own hands.
True. O-Chul is only good in keeping himself alive, and keeping others dead. The other way around would be too hard (keep others alive) and impossible (keep himself dead) :smallbiggrin:

Other thing O-Chul can't do is make people notice these threads are only for fun.
Yeah, I know these people are just trying to poke fun at the threads :smallwink:

teratorn
2008-05-13, 10:10 PM
Other thing O-Chul can't do is make people notice these threads are only for fun.

It ok to be silly some times, but I view them more as SPAM. There's no discussion of the strip, in that regard they're worse than V's gender threads.

Liwen
2008-05-13, 10:29 PM
Pretty simple. Can can't live forever. He is a simple mortal paladin, with a lot of hit points, I admit, but he will eventually die of old age even if he survives the whole "imprisonement by the big evil really badass lich."

And neither can Chuck Norris live forever. These two simple mortal humans corruptible and certainly not invincible beings have made it like they we're the two most powerfull beings in the multiverses. But here is their trick : In both O-Chul and Chuck Norris universes, every single being around them are morons! O-chul wouldn't even stand the first round against the might of Banjo!

Oh and he can't flee a fight, 'cause you know... paladin.

Remirach
2008-05-13, 10:50 PM
It's weird how O-Chul is the "Chuck Norris focus" but for some reason the fandom for "A Song of Ice and Fire" did a similar meme for Randyll Tarly, also a rather minor character. At least O-Chul is sympathetic.

Randyll Tarly . does not break wind. He destroys it.

Randyll Tarly is allergic to doorknobs. That's why he can only kick through doors.

Randyll Tarly once bit off more than he could chew. He ate it anyway.

Randyll Tarly is not black. It's just that the sun is to afraid to shine on him.

Randyll Tarly once pitied the sun. An ice age followed.

It took five women 2 years to give birth to Randyll Tarly

Randyll Tarly counted to infinity - twice.

If Randyll Tarly is late, time better slow the **** down.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Randyll Tarly

Randyll Tarly can slam revolving doors.

Randyll Tarly is allowed to talk about Fight Club.

Superman owns a pair of Randyll Tarly pajamas.

Randyll Tarly can speak braille.

Etc.... I dunno, I find it funny in an excessive fandom way.

Shipping, now, that scares me. I'm glad that never hit OOTS hard.

Jayngfet
2008-05-13, 11:35 PM

You didn't say where on his head the hair was, so a beard counts.

O-chul cannot lose the game. Ever.

Renegade Paladin
2008-05-13, 11:38 PM
It ok to be silly some times, but I view them more as SPAM. There's no discussion of the strip, in that regard they're worse than V's gender threads.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/RenegadePaladin/SpamReader.jpg

Seriously. If it really bothers you that much, you can just not read the threads.

Beguilement
2008-05-13, 11:47 PM
O-Chul can't win at a game of "who can hit the lightest".

Even against Monster-san.

teratorn
2008-05-13, 11:49 PM
Seriously. If it really bothers you that much, you can just not read the threads.

They're here, got to read them all. Not even O-chul can stop me from checking the spammy threads.

Laurentio
2008-05-14, 12:22 AM
O-Chul can't know what is name means in and dialectal italian. Otherwise, he would change his name. Or the italian language.

Laurentio

Ganurath
2008-05-14, 12:23 AM
Eat babies.

Jayngfet
2008-05-14, 12:25 AM
Eat babies.

He can, hunting babies just isn't enough of a thrill for him.

SoD
2008-05-14, 01:23 AM
O-Chul can't...aw, screw it. I got nuthin'.

Ganurath
2008-05-14, 01:36 AM
He cannot give what he simply does not have.

Beholder1995
2008-05-14, 05:59 AM
I got one. He apparently can't rise in power enough to upstage Hinjo. If he was the Uber-Paladin you all think he is, wouldn't O-Chul be leading the Sapphire guard? :smalltongue:

Niknokitueu
2008-05-14, 08:44 AM
O-Chul answer: Fail.

OotS 'real' answer: Fall.

Have Fun!
Niknokitueu

Paladin29
2008-05-14, 08:53 AM
I got one. He apparently can't rise in power enough to upstage Hinjo. If he was the Uber-Paladin you all think he is, wouldn't O-Chul be leading the Sapphire guard? :smalltongue:

O-Chul doesn´t like leadership, the other paladins would be a dead weight in his actions.:smallbiggrin:

T-O-E
2008-05-14, 09:15 AM

You quoted HIS comment? Mine was nearly identical and I posted it earlier!
C'Mon!

Green Bean
2008-05-14, 09:20 AM

Carrot: They're not really very interested in leaders, sir, to tell you the truth. They look on them as a sort of ornament. You know... just someone to shout "Charge!", sir.
Vimes: A leader has to do other things, Carrot.
Carrot: The D'regs think "Charge!" pretty well covers all of them, sir.

Fun with white text

T-O-E
2008-05-14, 09:23 AM
Pretty simple. Can can't live forever. He is a simple mortal paladin, with a lot of hit points, I admit, but he will eventually die of old age even if he survives the whole "imprisonement by the big evil really badass lich."

And neither can Chuck Norris live forever. These two simple mortal humans corruptible and certainly not invincible beings have made it like they we're the two most powerfull beings in the multiverses. But here is their trick : In both O-Chul and Chuck Norris universes, every single being around them are morons! O-chul wouldn't even stand the first round against the might of Banjo!

Oh and he can't flee a fight, 'cause you know... paladin.

Are you saying everyone in the non-fictional world is a moron?

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-14, 09:36 AM
Things O-Chul can't do:

touch this.

Furin_Mirado
2008-05-14, 10:20 AM
Things O-Chul can't do:

touch this.

He can, but he chooses not to out of respect for M.C. Hammer.

Edit:
O-Chul can't bring himself to install Vista on a PC.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-14, 10:25 AM
He can, but he chooses not to out of respect for M.C. Hammer.

OK ...

Persuade Richard Astley to give O-Chul up.

King of Nowhere
2008-05-14, 11:23 AM
O-Chul cannot participate meaningfully in a combat lasting fewer than 1 rounds.
Yes, because if he partecipates meaningfully to a battle he ends the battle in a free action.

Feather Fall
Feather fall is for sucker. O-Chul don't need it because he don't take falling damage, he instead damages the ground

he apparently can't grow hair.
He grows hair and shove them, and they're entwined to make mantles of the nimph. The bonus to CHA they grant is equal to the number of original O-Cul hairs encased in them.

If they couldn't make their saving throws, they weren't worthy of being saved by O-Chul.
Anyway, if O-Chul had revealed his true power to them, they would have spent the rest of their life crying, so they're better off like this.

can't live forever
Tecnically true, but he could just walk outside of the afterlife and return to the mortal plane and grow a new body out of his awesomeness. No one would question him, because it's not safe to question O-Chul.

O-Chul can't know what is name means in and dialectal italian. Otherwise, he would change his name. Or the italian language.
Crap, I never noticed. Anyway I hope he never know, otherwise I would need to change language

I got one. He apparently can't rise in power enough to upstage Hinjo. If he was the Uber-Paladin you all think he is, wouldn't O-Chul be leading the Sapphire guard?

He don't command people because he don't need their help.

Roderick_BR
2008-05-14, 11:23 AM
Well, all the "spam" had been contained in only 2 threads. At worst, it should go to that silly games board thing. It's not like V's or Belkar's threads that pop up every full moon.

Renegade Paladin
2008-05-14, 11:42 AM
Let's face it, O-chul doesn't need "feather fall;" he stares down gravity until it runs into a corner sobbing and then, due to sheer badassery, the air decides to get out of his way.

:smallbiggrin:

Ganurath
2008-05-14, 12:05 PM
He cannot give what he simply does not have.He also can't get his fanbase to see anything that contradicts the exaggerated awesome they see him possessing.

Beholder1995
2008-05-14, 12:56 PM

I've noticed no one came up with a ridiculous retort to THAT one. :smallamused:

Remirach
2008-05-14, 04:49 PM
Apparently one thing he can't do is get people to develop a sense of humor. By that I don't mean that you have to find the lists funny, I mean you have to realize it's a joke and part of the humor is inherent to the fact that he is a minor character. When he's not as developed as the major characters, it's easier to stereotype him.

NENAD
2008-05-14, 05:47 PM
This thread has had the singular effect (for me) of making O-Chul a significantly less sympathetic god of pwnage whom is incredibly unlikeable. So, apparently, O-Chul can't stop his own fanbase from hacking bits and pieces of itself off.

Trizap
2008-05-14, 07:05 PM

beholder, stop it, what your doing is very annoying and blasphemous, please stop.

Beholder1995
2008-05-14, 07:10 PM
Isn't what I'm doing exactly what the OP asked for?

NENAD
2008-05-14, 07:32 PM
Some people don't handle others questioning their beliefs very well at all. Evidently, this extends to beliefs concerning fictional characters as well as reality.

Liwen
2008-05-14, 07:36 PM
Let's face it, O-chul doesn't need "feather fall;" he stares down gravity until it runs into a corner sobbing and then, due to sheer badassery, the air decides to get out of his way.

:smallbiggrin:

Ok, I give up. If someone can make up that kind of retort and sound convinced, what is the point in trying. Here, O-chul can't cook because he doesn't have ranks there. No wait, he doesn't need to cook, for he feeds on faith from the people who worship him has the ultimate god. And something tells me there are lots of those. Wait again, he can use 100 swords at the same, but why need 100 when he can blow up the world in a round with only one if he wants too. He can't fear, class feature. Yeah well he doesn't need to fear because no one is truly a threat to him. He can't get a level, because he's like 100 billion in challenge rating. Oh wait he can actually get XP. He just need to mind control the DM into giving him an infinite pool, so I guess he can level after all...

In the eyes of true followers, can't he even have a weakness?

Beholder1995
2008-05-14, 07:38 PM
No, I but I like the responses we're getting from them anyway.

Renegade Paladin
2008-05-14, 07:44 PM
Ok, I give up. If someone can make up that kind of retort and sound convinced, what is the point in trying. Here, O-chul can't cook because he doesn't have ranks there. No wait, he doesn't need to cook, for he feeds on faith from the people who worship him has the ultimate god. And something tells me there are lots of those. Wait again, he can use 100 swords at the same, but why need 100 when he can blow up the world in a round with only one if he wants too. He can't fear, class feature. Yeah well he doesn't need to fear because no one is truly a threat to him. He can't get a level, because he's like 100 billion in challenge rating. Oh wait he can actually get XP. He just need to mind control the DM into giving him an infinite pool, so I guess he can level after all...

Obvious joke is obvious. :smalltongue:

unstattedCommoner
2008-05-14, 07:57 PM
O-Chul can't change a lightbulb without the world revolving around him.

Remirach
2008-05-14, 07:58 PM
This thread has had the singular effect (for me) of making O-Chul a significantly less sympathetic god of pwnage whom is incredibly unlikeable. So, apparently, O-Chul can't stop his own fanbase from hacking bits and pieces of itself off.
The fact that fans make obviously fake retorts about his utter badassery makes him a less sympathetic character to you within the actual strip?

Liwen
2008-05-14, 08:05 PM
No, I but I like the responses we're getting from them anyway.

True, Oh so very true. And why I still keep coming on this thread. OK Here's one.

O-Chul can't hug children. he is so awesomely strong he would crush them.
Now find a retort to that!

Arkenputtyknife
2008-05-14, 08:21 PM
That's the ticket. Now you're getting it!

Nope. Not when the thread's detractors can't catch a joke even when it slaps them in the face.

Er… hey, I think he/she/it/they just found something O-Chul really can't do!

NENAD
2008-05-14, 09:23 PM
The fact that fans make obviously fake retorts about his utter badassery makes him a less sympathetic character to you within the actual strip?

Yeah, because now he's associated with something that bugs me. And that's the reason why I didn't read the other O-Chul strip. This strip was disguised as a list of things that prove he has limits, but it rapidly devolved into a list of things that really prove he doesn't. Thus I was deviously tricked into reading spam (the kind I don't want to read, that is) which will bug me and, because he is the cause, he will also bug me.

Remirach
2008-05-15, 01:37 AM
Yeah, because now he's associated with something that bugs me. And that's the reason why I didn't read the other O-Chul strip. This strip was disguised as a list of things that prove he has limits, but it rapidly devolved into a list of things that really prove he doesn't. Thus I was deviously tricked into reading spam (the kind I don't want to read, that is) which will bug me and, because he is the cause, he will also bug me.

:smallfrown: I find that sad, you're letting the fandom diminish your liking of the real deal. I guess sort of the opposite of the people who became more sympathetic to Miko because of the extreme NEGATIVITY other fans displayed toward her. But you know, it's kind of unfair, the crazy "O-Chul can divide by zero!" assertions came about less because people honestly looooove his character and more because, well, it's just fun and silly. It's not his fault, and it doesn't reflect on the real character.

King of Nowhere
2008-05-15, 06:32 AM
I've noticed no one came up with a ridiculous retort to THAT one.

He had a plan for it: his original plan consisted in killing enough monsters to get some dozen levels of psion, and then use the psichic powers to get monster-san remember his name.
This plan failed because no monster is powerful enough to provide XP to O-Chul, not even the snarl. So he's trying to get XP from roleplaying.
That's why he's faking of be a 10-11 level fighter-paladin that has to struggle to get his goals.
Sometimes he forget about it. In the shark scene, O-Chul was going to slain Xykon, then he suddenly remember "Hey, I'm supposed to have limited HP, I better slow down or it will be bad roleplaying" and he faked unconsciousness.
So, actually O-Chul can't get monster-san to call him O-Chul, but maybe he'll be able in the future.

And, about the detractors of this thread: we're just joking here, if you don't like that thread no one forces you to read. I dislike some threads, too, but I don't complain with people who post there, I just don't read them. If we should restrain from doing thing that other people dislike, we couldn't do anything at all.

Beholder1995
2008-05-15, 07:34 AM
*grumble*

So.... you're saying O-Chul actually.... gasp.....FAILED at something?!?!?! :smalltongue:

Laurentio
2008-05-15, 07:45 AM
:smallfrown: I find that sad, you're letting the fandom diminish your liking of the real deal.
Sad, but happens all the time. For the right ("I'm sick to listen X argument all the time. I'll take some time with someone new and fresh, just to have a break..." and never coming back) or wrong ("This people is crazy and childly, I don't want to be messed with them") reasons.

It's not about the topic, is the personal perception of fandom. I for one don't like fanboys, so I'm prone to dissociate with everything with a too large fandom cult, if I'm not really in love with the adoration object. That is, to avoid fanboys or to be a fanboy myself. Actually, I'm a fanboy of nothing. In previous times, Urusei Yatsura, AD&D and Final Fantasy VII (not at the same time).

Laurentio

Bayar
2008-05-15, 08:47 AM
O-Chul cant do the thing that guy in the wheelchair did in Scary Movie 2 :biggrin:

NENAD
2008-05-15, 09:59 AM
Mentioning FFVII has given me an idea. Let me see if I can stir up some divided loyalties.

If Chuck Norris, O-Chul, and Sephiroth got in a fight, and none of them were in the mood to favor any of the others in particular, who would win?

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-15, 10:11 AM
O-Chul, with the MITD on his side.

Laurentio
2008-05-15, 10:24 AM
Mentioning FFVII has given me an idea. Let me see if I can stir up some divided loyalties.

If Chuck Norris, O-Chul, and Sephiroth got in a fight, and none of them were in the mood to favor any of the others in particular, who would win?
I'm going to be bashed for this, but...
- Chuck Norris is just an actor, and an excellent martial artist. And aged one, actually. While some of his characters are quite cool (and not in my opinion, I find them lame), it's way weaker that Sephirot. By light years;
- P-Chul is a tough fighter. I like him. Could easily win against Chuck Norris, in force of being a D&D character (and so substantially "Made of Steel"). But can't survive Sephirot's world-shattering spells;
- Said spells can't kill a bunch of heroes that, while made of Steel (the least), can't work their way through a guard standing before a door. That is, retard-proof level of power.

I don't know how this paragon takes three cool guys and make them look like losers.

Laurentio

Roderick_BR
2008-05-15, 11:19 AM
*grumble*

So.... you're saying O-Chul actually.... gasp.....FAILED at something?!?!?! :smalltongue:
Yes, some things he can't do, in the same way that Chuck Norris can't hit the broad side of a barn, because the whole thing falls down when he just stares at it :smallbiggrin:

Paladin29
2008-05-15, 03:37 PM
Come on people, I don´t want to annoy anybody, we only make that for fun.. :smallfrown:

I think that Chuck Norris will win this fight, because O-chul and Sephirot are fictional characters (unless.. they became real by pure force of their badassery!!!...:smallbiggrin:)

Remirach
2008-05-15, 03:47 PM
Sad, but happens all the time. For the right ("I'm sick to listen X argument all the time. I'll take some time with someone new and fresh, just to have a break..." and never coming back) or wrong ("This people is crazy and childly, I don't want to be messed with them") reasons.

It's not about the topic, is the personal perception of fandom. I for one don't like fanboys, so I'm prone to dissociate with everything with a too large fandom cult, if I'm not really in love with the adoration object. That is, to avoid fanboys or to be a fanboy myself. Actually, I'm a fanboy of nothing. In previous times, Urusei Yatsura, AD&D and Final Fantasy VII (not at the same time).

Laurentio
Blah, you can get over that if you want to. You're just concerned with your personal image because you don't want to be lumped in with a bunch of people you consider dorks. But everything that's popular is going to attract its share of negative fans. You'll never be able to maintain a lasting enjoyment of anything if you can't accept that, and can't accept that yes, some people will consider you a dork too. Is their opinion of you more important than your own enjoyment of something?

raekuul
2008-05-15, 04:19 PM
O-Chul can't cast arcane magic... yet.

O-Chul can't break the law (he is the law).

O-Chul can't be the first true neutral paladin.

Kato
2008-05-15, 04:31 PM
O-Chul can't cast arcane magic... yet.

O-Chul can't break the law (he is the law).

O-Chul can't be the first true neutral paladin.

1) Why meddle with arcane magic if you have ultimate, cosmis magic to your disposal? ^^

2) Stated by you already.

3) Right, cause whatever he does is defined to be lawful good, or to be precise it's simply 'O-Chul' and by this right in every possible view...

King of Nowhere
2008-05-21, 08:44 AM
O-Chul can't lay hands due to his bad charisma*. But it don't matter, because when he want to heal somebody he just smack him down so far into the negative hp that he comes back to the positive.

* It's not that O-Chul's charisma is low, because it isn't; it is bad, so O-Chul has to smite it.

Laurentio
2008-05-21, 08:48 AM
* It's not that O-Chul's charisma is low, because it isn't; it is bad, so O-Chul has to smite it.
O-Chul Charisma IS low, actually. It's is dump stat. It's value is 48.

Laurentio

Kato
2008-05-21, 09:32 AM
No, it's just infinity, in opposite to his other stats being infinity˛

King of Nowhere
2008-05-21, 11:07 AM
No, the point with O-Chul charisma is that originally it was in line with his other stats. Then every girl who looked at him fell in love. Since he couldn't satisfy them all (phisycally, yes, he could, but he couldn't in term of long time relationship - another thing O-chul can't do), and since all the guys were pissed because no girl wanted them, O-Chul, being good, smote evil on his charisma until it was at a normal level, to ensure the happiness of all mankind.

Laurentio
2008-05-21, 11:18 AM
O-Chul can't beat Texas Ranger record of having every single enemy suicide in karmic death. Sadly, O-Chul has to kill his enemy on his own.
Maybe because everyone that meets O-Chul has his Karma deleted. That is good, otherwise they would reincarnate, and die again.

Laurentio

puppyavenger
2008-05-21, 11:40 AM
O-chul can't beat O-chul
O-chul can't fall, the gods just make however hes acting lawfull good. Milko was born when he had a hangover.

Pip
2008-05-21, 02:58 PM
O-Chul can't correct himself.

Well, maybe he could, but the opportunity has never come up.

Mr_Dave
2008-06-02, 11:17 AM
He can't cross class to a bard or barbarian!

Beholder1995
2008-06-02, 11:48 AM
O-chul can't beat O-chul
O-chul can't fall, the gods just make however hes acting lawfull good.
Milko was born when he had a hangover.

Milko. I think I'm putting that in my signature.

bobothegoat
2008-06-02, 12:28 PM
No, it's just infinity, in opposite to his other stats being infinity˛

I don't know... not even O-Chul can use infinity as a number, or operate on it.

Kato
2008-06-02, 01:32 PM
I don't know... not even O-Chul can use infinity as a number, or operate on it.

Wowow... what? As already stated... he counted to infinity. starting with minus infinity. Including all the decimals, irrational and imaginary numbers. What keep him from multiplying infinity with itself? He'd even have infinity to the power to of infinity, if that'd make any sense ^^'

Roderick_BR
2008-06-03, 08:28 AM
He can't cross class to a bard or barbarian!
Isen't there a feat to allow multiclass paladins and bards? He still can't multiclass with barbarian, though. Not that he need to. His blood boil with the force of a raging sun. With levels in Frenzied Berzerker.

King of Nowhere
2008-06-03, 09:46 AM
O-Chul can't associate with an evil character. Not because he would fall, as it is stated in O-Chul facts "if O-Chul falls, the gods have to atone", but because every evil character associating with O-Chul would spontaneously take fire and die horribly.

Beholder1995
2008-06-04, 06:04 AM
Y'know... what happens when Redcloak kills O-Chul in the comic? There certainly seems to be a good chance of that happening?

And what would happen to O-Chul if the snarl was released, uncontrolled and haphazardly? Wouldn't O-Chul become nonexistent like the rest of the universe?

Fawkes
2008-06-06, 04:15 PM
O-Chul CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!