PDA

View Full Version : Delicious 40k copypasta

Verruckt
2008-05-15, 06:48 AM
Something i found whilst sifting through my .txt's that reminded me why I love Kharn, Khorne, Chaos, and 40k in general. For you perusal, share your own, and add comments if ya like.

Contrary to popular belief, Kharn the Betrayer was a pretty fun guy to be around during a blood-letting campaign. Sure, he'd get so wrapped up in the blood-lust that he'd butcher friend and foe alike but it's not like you didn't get a fair warning from his name or anything.

I served in the traitor guardsman legions known as the Red Rivers, because we got sent in first to soften up the positions and you could see our progress by the red river of our blood. I kept running into Kharn during one of the bigger scourging campaigns, and he wasn't dickish about the whole him being a space marine and me being killed by laser-lights or angry glances at all.

The first time I saw him, I was on perimeter patrol at one of our forward outposts, we'd just overrun a Sororitas non-militant chapel, and the Slaanesh boys were shirking their duty to go rape the sisters in a clearing near the chapel. I was watching from afar when Kharn strides up, cool as you like holding the largest stone pillar I've ever seen. I turned back and the whole ****ing chapel was falling down. He'd just ripped the goddamn thing right out and was carrying it on his shoulders!

Then, if that wasn't insane enough he went and hefted this whole pillar through the air, and crushed the entire congregation of rape in the name of Slaanesh, defilers and victims all in one go.

I was just standing there dumbfounded when Kharn looked at me, as though noticing me for the first time and yet not surprised by my presence at all. He held his palm out, and I obliged him a high five. He'd earned it.

Damn well shattered every bone in my arm doing it though.

Nice guy that Kharn.

The second time I crossed paths with Kharn was in a later stage in the campaign. We were besieging one of the major hives of the planet, and I tell you what that place was locked up tighter than a Dark Eldar's pants. My commander, Oxlor the Vilest was stuck in an argument with some idiot leader of some group of Death Guard. You could see the smell it was so bad. I could tell Oxlor wasn't happy, since everyone knows the Death Guard's answer to everything is to just walk at it and watch your bits fly off. Not so good for us soft and squishy guys.

Out of nowhere, this big hand grabs our commander by the shoulder and just hefts him aside, three whole trenches back where he rebounds off a basilisk. The crew was so shocked they fired off a round on a horrible trajectory, and the shell streaked high into the sky.

Kharn the Betrayer just himself dusts himself down, and then picks back up what he had been holding. Now, I'm no techpriest and I never will be, but I know a nuclear warhead when I see it. I don't know where he got it.

No one says anything, so The Betrayer just punches the Plague marine in the face, and stuffs the warhead into the leaking mess of his stomach while he was still reeling.

No run up, no preparation. He just ****ing throws the other marine into the air at the hive. For a moment it actually looks like he's thrown the warp-damned fool OVER the hive, but as he flies over the top the basilisk shell comes down and spears him through the whole hive! There's a low boom noise, the ground shakes, and then the whole hive IMPLODES!

Everything clears, and Kharn looks at me, and I feel about one foot tall. I don't know if he recognised me, but he leans down and whispers. Kharn WHISPERS to me.

"I was trying to hit the Emperor's Children on the other side" he confides in me, and then nudges me as though it's supposed to be our little secret.

I was in traction for a MONTH.

As I always say, Kharn the Betrayer was pretty fun to be around, and contrary to popular belief he actually had a sense of humour as well. Probably the best example was in the middle of the campaign during a sweeping of an Imperial Guard command post, with Khorne Berserkers and our Red Rivers company marching directly into the defensive fire. The closer we got, the more apparent it became that the only thing holding the Guardsmen together was a grizzled looking Commissar in full uniform, one gun turned on us and another firing on any of his men who looked like running.

Kharn was at the tip of the assault, and so he got to the Commissar first, plucking the screaming officer up by the neck and holding him over his head.

Then, out of nowhere one of the other berserkers grabs the Commissar's legs and roars "MAKE A WISH!". Well, as you can imagine everyone on both sides forgets about the fight, and watches Kharn and this other Khorne worshipping marine just start pulling on this Commissar at both ends, the old man screaming out oaths and curses like you wouldn't believe! You could almost hear the sound of flesh tearing and bone snapping over the cheering.

Then, Kharn just let go. Totally not expecting it and pulling with all his might, the Khorne Berserker just falls backwards and starts tumbling with the near dead Commissar into a damaged hellhound, his armour grating off it and sparking!

Well, after the explosion we all turned back to Kharn, who had managed to keep a hold of the Commissar's fancy hat. Ol' Kharn put it on, and damned if it wasn't the funniest thing any of us had ever seen... till he turned to us and bellowed "I'M THE NEW COMMISSAR" at us.

They tell me five thousand traitor guardsmen died that day before someone could get that hat off him.

What a kidder!

I've been fairly insistent to you readers out there that Kharn the Betrayer was a pretty fun guy to be around. I know he gets a bad rap for the whole 'slaughtering his own allies' thing, but unless you've been there after a battle with him you don't really appreciate how much he strives to please his chaos god.

It was after one of our many conflicts that the Red Rivers Infantry were preparing to march on to our next destination. Nevermind that it was half the planet away, we as traitor guard didn't get transport vehicles. So as you can imagine when someone declared they'd found an Imperial Drop-ship in working condition everyone clamoured and fought to get a free ride to our next engagement.

Knowing full well I was too far away to get on the ship, I stayed with some of my fellow traitors at the battlefield. I'd seen Kharn after the battle, and as soon as we'd gotten our marching orders he was picking up corpses and putting them down elsewhere. This took an hour before he was satisfied, and seeing an audience he happily led us up onto a hill as the drop-ship flew a pass over the top of us, probably to gloat. Proudly, Kharn gestured to the battlefield, and then waved up at the drop-ship with his other hand. I peered down the hill, and realized he'd arranged the bodies to make out words, so many killed to form:

On your drop ship hull

I planted a melta bomb

Blood for the Blood God

It was at that point the drop-ship erupted in a violent plume, and crashed down on top of the haiku. Roaring in a cheer, we lifted Kharn up together and made to carry him to the next battlefield as a sign of our appreciation and devotion to his art.

We got about five paces before our spines liquefied but Kharn didn't hold it against us for trying.

Seriously, what a guy.

I've always said Kharn the Betrayer is a heck of a guy in spite of his reputation. But even I have often wondered just which side of him was more prevalent. The great guy or the butcher?

I got my answer when The Red Rivers sacked an Adeptus Mechanicus primary research facility. Aided by renegade tech priests we opened the bulkhead doors of the Head Magos's research chamber, and ended his life. In this room was a huge throne that the Magos used, a massive collection of wires around a cold metal frame used to interface with the facility.

Grinning, a guardsman jumped onto the throne and yelled "HEY GUYS! I'M THE EMPEROR!". We barely had time to chuckle before hearing a loud clang behind us.

Behind us stood Kharn, his axe having slipped from his grasp as he stared at us. We weren't sure what was happening till frothing blood began to spill out his helmet.

With a roar of anger that drowned out our own cries Kharn rushed the throne, ripping it out of the wall over his head as the guardsman remained sitting in it screaming helplessly. With a cry of "REVENGE!" Kharn drove the entire throne through the floor, utterly destroying it and the guardsman in an explosion of gore. We ran.

I was too slow and the other guys sealed the bulkhead behind them, leaving me alone and cowering as Kharn advanced. He was almost upon me when he stopped and burst out laughing at me.

"APRIL FOOLS!"

Rattled but relieved, I burst into an exhausted laugh at the clever gag. Suitably pleased, Kharn slapped me on the back and praised me for being such a good sport. The Tech Priests tell me they've never seen a bulkhead breached by a human body before, but that's Kharn for you. Heck of a guy.

Haiku for the Blood God!

any spelling errors are not my fault, such is the nature of copypasta

Mr. Friendly
2008-05-15, 09:07 AM
I lol'd :smallbiggrin:

LBO
2008-05-15, 09:24 AM
A waaagh lands on a desolate Necron tombworld, and the soulless automatons quickly arise to eradicate the infestation. Every single one of the boyz is vaporized, and sterilization fields are activated that kill off even the spores. But through sheer luck, one spore is unaffected by the sterilizing fields. A single Ork is born.

He acquires a choppa and pistol from the ruins of the ork encampment, but there aren't any boyz to be found. The ork looks about uncertainly, then smiles and with a tentative "waaagh!" runs off in a random direction - the boyz left without him, so he'll just have to track them down.

He wanders the dusty wastes for weeks. Once he sees smoke, but it turns out to be the remnants of some spilled fuel containers. He plays with the fire for a while, but moves on - after all, the real fun will be when he catches up with the boyz.

Then, to his joy, he finds one of the entrances to the necron tombs. Down in the vaults, he gazes across row after row of inert warriors. He runs through the halls for a while, roaring and firing his shoota, trying to liven the place up a little. Eventually he walks over and punches one of the warriors in the shoulder; it simply tips over. The tomb remains inert.

Since he's the biggest, the ork figures it's his job to whip these funny-lookin' boyz into shape. He gathers a bunch of them together in a pile, then stacks a few more to form a nearby podium. Standing on it, the ork gives a rousing speech about how this is a sorry lot but he'll get them shipshape soon enough. He tries all sort of things to get a waagh going - insults, violence, praise and flattery... He tries hobbling around on folded knees, thinking that if he's smaller someone else might go and do a better job of starting a waaagh.

Eventually he goes up on the surface again. He heads off and eventually manages to find the camp. Nothing there has changed. He grabs up as much dakka and choppa as he can carry and hauls it with him as he spends several weeks looking until he finds the tomb entrance again. Staggering over to where all his boyz are, he dumps the huge assortment of weaponry down and looks up hopefully. The moment stretches out as he stands there, looking on with a tentative smile. Eventually he starts picking up choice bits of weaponry and offering them to the necron warriors. None show any signs of interest.

He tries fitting in for a little while, by standing in the same posture and not moving. He pretends to leave and then sneaks back and peeks around the corner to see if they move.

He wants to fight with somebody, just once. He wants to get shot up, to ride shotgun, hooting and hollering. He wants to meet a weirdboy or a nob or a dok. He wants to chant and pound the ground in unison with a massive crowd, to sail through the stars to a new world, to play catch with another ork using gretchin.

Just once, he wants to hear somebody call him something. Just one time; then he'd have a name.

He wishes he knew why the boyz left him behind.

MANLY TEARS ;_;

Zorg
2008-05-15, 10:31 AM
A series of haikus (not very precise but hey, you get what you pay for)

Chaos Factions:

I like Khorne so much
Fire up the whirring chainaxe
I eat your baby

Tzentch is best
Changer of ways
Even the number of syllables in a haiku

I love Slaanesh
But wish the noise marines
would turn down their music

Papa nurgle is
Fatty fat fat fat, but his
Cholesterol is ok

Chaos Undivided:

Got a break when the
C'tan arrived here as now
Don't get all the blame

Marine:

Bolter running low
Can't reach ammo as
armour us too big

Guard:

Untold millions
Go unto the slaughter
Stupid 5 plus save

Eldar:

Your loss will be
Terrible and shameful
To killer space clowns

Orks:

Waagh da boyz!
Waaaaaagh da boyz!
Waagh da boyz!

Necrons:

Long aeons of sleep
But a nagging thought remains
Is the gas still on?

Tau:

Call us anime
Once more and we shall go
Super saiyan on you

Tyranids:

Om nom nom nom nom
Om nom nom nom nom nom
Om nom nom nom nom

Dark Eldar:

What greater terror
Than that time now gone, that we
Had the best looking plastics?

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-15, 02:06 PM
in b4 Wikichan dump.

Well, there would be one if it wasn't down.

Revlid
2008-05-15, 03:30 PM
A waaagh lands on a desolate Necron tombworld, and the soulless automatons quickly arise to eradicate the infestation. Every single one of the boyz is vaporized, and sterilization fields are activated that kill off even the spores. But through sheer luck, one spore is unaffected by the sterilizing fields. A single Ork is born.

He acquires a choppa and pistol from the ruins of the ork encampment, but there aren't any boyz to be found. The ork looks about uncertainly, then smiles and with a tentative "waaagh!" runs off in a random direction - the boyz left without him, so he'll just have to track them down.

He wanders the dusty wastes for weeks. Once he sees smoke, but it turns out to be the remnants of some spilled fuel containers. He plays with the fire for a while, but moves on - after all, the real fun will be when he catches up with the boyz.

Then, to his joy, he finds one of the entrances to the necron tombs. Down in the vaults, he gazes across row after row of inert warriors. He runs through the halls for a while, roaring and firing his shoota, trying to liven the place up a little. Eventually he walks over and punches one of the warriors in the shoulder; it simply tips over. The tomb remains inert.

Since he's the biggest, the ork figures it's his job to whip these funny-lookin' boyz into shape. He gathers a bunch of them together in a pile, then stacks a few more to form a nearby podium. Standing on it, the ork gives a rousing speech about how this is a sorry lot but he'll get them shipshape soon enough. He tries all sort of things to get a waagh going - insults, violence, praise and flattery... He tries hobbling around on folded knees, thinking that if he's smaller someone else might go and do a better job of starting a waaagh.

Eventually he goes up on the surface again. He heads off and eventually manages to find the camp. Nothing there has changed. He grabs up as much dakka and choppa as he can carry and hauls it with him as he spends several weeks looking until he finds the tomb entrance again. Staggering over to where all his boyz are, he dumps the huge assortment of weaponry down and looks up hopefully. The moment stretches out as he stands there, looking on with a tentative smile. Eventually he starts picking up choice bits of weaponry and offering them to the necron warriors. None show any signs of interest.

He tries fitting in for a little while, by standing in the same posture and not moving. He pretends to leave and then sneaks back and peeks around the corner to see if they move.

He wants to fight with somebody, just once. He wants to get shot up, to ride shotgun, hooting and hollering. He wants to meet a weirdboy or a nob or a dok. He wants to chant and pound the ground in unison with a massive crowd, to sail through the stars to a new world, to play catch with another ork using gretchin.

Just once, he wants to hear somebody call him something. Just one time; then he'd have a name.

He wishes he knew why the boyz left him behind.

MANLY TEARS ;_;

Hasoos, that's... I'm actually really sad right now. Seriously. That actually upset me.
Ow.

And for the love of God, I found Titanic hilarious. This... this is just so sad.

Hm.

LBO
2008-05-16, 11:33 AM
/tg/ really does have the very best, er, writers and artists. You can find more genius here (http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html) (WARNING BAD LANGUAGE AND INHUMAN HORROR) if you're willing to trawl through oceans of crap to find it.

Verruckt
2008-05-16, 05:14 PM
wow, they didn't censor that, odd. Anyway, yes, if you believe yourself to have the favor of the Chans and eyes that are unphased by images that can't be unseen, go to /tg/. If you find something good post it back here so i don't have to risk my sanity.

LBO
2008-05-17, 02:26 AM
Oh jeez, I forgot 4chan slang isn't considered appropriate language in the "real world". Thanks >_>

evisiron
2008-05-17, 02:54 AM
The OP was brilliant! Thank you for brightening my day with this thread. :smallbiggrin:

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-17, 07:06 AM
/tg/ is a small islet of win in a sea of fail.

Verruckt
2008-05-17, 07:21 AM
well, they did create Faptau, but other than tha- oh and the Pedos Sororitas, but that real- Oh and all that crap with Eldrad, and honestly what do you think happens when you hand a /b/tard the Dark Eldar. But Other Than That, yes, win.

Count D20
2008-05-17, 04:09 PM
SUPREMELY DAPPER MUSTACHE
And other steampunk feats (http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/1383719/#1383762)

Oh god, it's so funny.

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-17, 06:56 PM
Oh, I remember that thread. Was that the one where Doc Aquatic statted out, in his words, the 'miraculous dirigible, the steam-boat and the brass whirligig'?

Running a Steampunk/Heart of Darkness campaign would be SO. AWESOME.

Moff Chumley
2008-05-18, 11:57 AM
I lol'd. The OP was pure win... And here's to all the poor, unnamed Orks without a WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!! :frown:

SurlySeraph
2008-05-18, 02:31 PM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71160) is a good repository of 40K humor. Other than my own pathetic attempts at humor, though.

This article (http://www.somethingawful.com/d/news/warhammer-chaos-birdhouse.php) is a great look at blue-collar jobs in the 40K universe.

Interviewer: Don't you think you're contributing to the cause of the Blood God?

Violence Marrowspite: Okay, look, let me put it to you this way. Yesterday the Arch-Traitor Bazaban decided to stop by and see how work was progressing on, well, I guess filling the lake even more with blood. So he comes over in his suit of power armor and demands we build him a throne. Out of blood. Who is that helping?

Interviewer: How did that go?

VM: (He glowers silently for several seconds before answering.) Have you ever tried to hammer blood into blood?

Interviewer: No.

VM: That was a rhetorical question.

LBO
2008-05-21, 08:35 AM
Stats for the Ork godz:

Gork:
Gargantuan Creature
WS: 10
BS: 2
S: 10
T: 10
W: 10
I: 4
A: 10
Ld: 13
4+ Invul Save
Mass Points: 4
Equipment:
Enuff Choppa - This mystic weapon embodies the Ork concept of what "Enough Choppa" means. Enuff Choppa ignores any and all forms of armor or invulnerable save. Enuff Choppa ignores the 'Living Metal' rule.
Gork's Slingshot - This massive contraption is used to fling squiggoths across the battlefield as a projectile. Any one vehicle or monstrous creature that starts the shooting phase in base to base contact with Gork may be loaded into the slingshot and fired. That model may then be re-deployed by the ork player using the deep strike rules, and when it lands it takes a strength 10 ap1 hit (to it's front armor if a vehicle was fired). If the blast marker lands over an enemy unit, instead of losing the deep striking model, the enemy units under the template all take strength 10 AP1 hits. Then place the thrown model down at the center of the blast marker, and move enemy models away from it as if it had just used tank shock.
Gork is fearless, has furious charge, and his presence on the battlefield makes all other orks fearless and grants them +1 WS and +1 Str

Mork:
WS: 5
BS: 5
S: 5
I: 10
LD: 13
3+ Invul Save
Equipment:
Enuff Dakka - This weapon is the embodiment of the Ork's belief of what constitutes 'Enough Dakka'. The weapons stats are as follows:
Enuff Dakka, Range 200" (Guess 400") Str 10 Ordinace 5 Rending
Telyporta Fing: During the Ork movement phase, the ork player may redeploy via deep strike any friendly unit.
Kustomest Force Field: All Ork models within 24" of Mork gain his 3+ invulnerable save vs. Shooting.
Mork is fearless, and his presence on the field makes all other orks feraless. All other orks gain +1 WS while Mork is on the field.

Special rule: If an ork force is involved on each side of the game, Gork and Mork will chose sides and take the opportunity to have a good scrap together. Each side rolls a D6, and the side that rolls the highest gets to choose which ork god they want.

note, all bonuses Gork and Mork confer apply to ALL orks, including enemy models.

Moff Chumley
2008-05-21, 06:35 PM
Hehe, thats awesome, LOB.

chiasaur11
2008-05-21, 07:46 PM
Stats for the Ork godz:

Gork:
Gargantuan Creature
WS: 10
BS: 2
S: 10
I: 4
A: 10
Ld: 13
4+ Invul Save
Equipment:
Enuff Choppa - This mystic weapon embodies the Ork concept of what "Enough Choppa" means. Enuff Choppa ignores any and all forms of armor or invulnerable save. Enuff Choppa ignores the 'Living Metal' rule.
Gork's Slingshot - This massive contraption is used to fling squiggoths across the battlefield as a projectile. Any one vehicle or monstrous creature that starts the shooting phase in base to base contact with Gork may be loaded into the slingshot and fired. That model may then be re-deployed by the ork player using the deep strike rules, and when it lands it takes a strength 10 ap1 hit (to it's front armor if a vehicle was fired). If the blast marker lands over an enemy unit, instead of losing the deep striking model, the enemy units under the template all take strength 10 AP1 hits. Then place the thrown model down at the center of the blast marker, and move enemy models away from it as if it had just used tank shock.
Gork is fearless, has furious charge, and his presence on the battlefield makes all other orks fearless and grants them +1 WS and +1 Str

Mork:
WS: 5
BS: 5
S: 5
I: 10
LD: 13
3+ Invul Save
Equipment:
Enuff Dakka - This weapon is the embodiment of the Ork's belief of what constitutes 'Enough Dakka'. The weapons stats are as follows:
Enuff Dakka, Range 200" (Guess 400") Str 10 Ordinace 5 Rending
Telyporta Fing: During the Ork movement phase, the ork player may redeploy via deep strike any friendly unit.
Kustomest Force Field: All Ork models within 24" of Mork gain his 3+ invulnerable save vs. Shooting.
Mork is fearless, and his presence on the field makes all other orks feraless. All other orks gain +1 WS while Mork is on the field.

Special rule: If an ork force is involved on each side of the game, Gork and Mork will chose sides and take the opportunity to have a good scrap together. Each side rolls a D6, and the side that rolls the highest gets to choose which ork god they want.

note, all bonuses Gork and Mork confer apply to ALL orks, including enemy models.

Blasphemy! There can never be enough Dakka!

LBO
2008-05-21, 07:51 PM
Actually, these are my favourite /tg/ house rules:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u320/LBO_photos/picture039.png

Also, further regarding Orks:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u320/LBO_photos/waaagh.png

MeklorIlavator
2008-05-21, 08:25 PM
Is it just me, or has the diary of a Space Marine been getting longer?

LBO
2008-05-22, 04:14 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u320/LBO_photos/FALCONMADEOFCHEESE.jpg

I laughed. Then I cried.

Demented
2008-05-23, 04:32 AM
Behold, the power of cheese.

Count D20
2008-05-24, 04:33 PM
"You know, of all the things that people nerd rage, fake poster or not, saying that a chaos follower has to follow certain rules is perhaps the silliest."
From the "can women be chaos chosen?" thread.
Best response for female humans should have x stat changes threads.

smart thog
2008-06-02, 06:57 PM
This stuff is hilarious! I love it.

I was just wondering how you got the S-bomb in the favorite house rules thing?