PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a character sheet for NPCs.

MethodicalMeat
2008-05-16, 03:02 PM
Basically, I want to find a smaller version of the basic character sheet that cuts down on the fluff and extras that characters use, but NPCs don't need on the sheet itself. Preferably, it would be about half a page to a page in size, and a linkable PDF online.
I like having my DnD stuff all prettied up, so if possible I like to use printed sheets as opposed to just using lined paper or something.
So if anyone knows where to find one, links would be much appreciated!

Jastermereel
2008-05-16, 10:52 PM
I found it useful to develop a sheet in Excel. It isn't all that pretty, but it helps with stat management. It's also easy to make changes as need be. For some combat heavy ones (for the sake of DM sanity, no NPC should ever have access to tactical feats:smalltongue:) I included a section of action combinations rather than figuring it out each step of the way. It's easy to limit the skill sheet to what you need given that most NPCs won't use most skills.

In short...a homebrew may have a large initial time investment, but it's handy to know the ins and outs of it.

EndgamerAzari
2008-05-16, 11:58 PM
What you're looking for is right here:

http://www.theothergamecompany.com/download/PartySheet.pdf

Very useful! There's one from Ravenloft, too, but it's not that great.

Generic Archer
2008-05-17, 05:35 AM
thats a very nice sheet, thanks endgamer, i have a feeling it'll come in handy in my next campaign

MethodicalMeat
2008-05-20, 06:31 PM
Thank you! That's exactly what I'm looking for!
I appreciate all the help from everyone that replied.