PDA

View Full Version : The Tangled Web Profiler

Asmodeus
2008-05-19, 02:49 PM
For those of you who use TheTangledWeb.net as your profiler of choice, please be aware that we've just completed a pretty significant system overhaul. We've been talking and prepping for this for a few weeks at the TTW forums, but we realize many of our profiler users don't frequent the forums, so hopefully, this will reach many of you.

You will need to update links to you your character sheets.

To do this, visit the homepage (linked above). Log in. If your login does not work, use the Forgot Password link to reset your password. Sorry, but it was a necessary security measure to update the password system.

Once you are logged in, click the Profiler link, near the top right corner, and you should see all of your characters listed, with new updated links.

If you experience any problems, please feel free to contact me through the Tangled Web. We have a bug-report thread up for added convenience.

Thank you, and enjoy your gaming.

Asmodeus,
Co-Admin of The Tangled Web

kamikasei
2008-05-19, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the alert, I was wondering what was going on with the site. Well, all the sheets seem to be intact at least.

Charity
2008-05-19, 05:34 PM
I'm having issues with the reset sorry to say, no mail is being received my end... though I did get the security warning after 5 attempts.