PDA

View Full Version : Dragon domain

Cuddly
2008-05-19, 09:17 PM
What would be non-divination spells you would put in a dragon domain for domain wizards?

Ned the undead
2008-05-19, 09:50 PM
Dragon Breath.
Evocation (Good or Evil)
Level Cleric 5 Sorc/Wiz 4
Components: V,S,M,D/F
Casting time: 1 standard
Range: personal.
Target: you.
Duration: 1 round a level.

Choose a drogon and get their breath weapon.
30ft for lines and 15ft for cones.
1D8 every two caster levels.
You need a scale from the corresponding dragon.

AmberVael
2008-05-19, 10:09 PM
Hmmm...
I'll list the spells, source, and why I chose each one. Spells with no listed source can be found in the SRD.

0- Resistance, maybe?

1- Burning Hands (breath weapon), Cause Fear (frightful presence), Endure Elements (immunities), Feather Fall (wingish/flight), Jump (they have good jump)

2- Resist Energy (immunities), Bull's Strength (strength?)

3- Acid Breath (Spell Compendium, breath weapon), Dragonskin (Spell Compendium, scales), Fly (wings/flight), Least Dragonshape (Dragon Magic, allows you to become a pseduodragon), Protection from Energy (immunities)

4- Dragon Breath (Spell Compendium, breath weapon), Flight of the Dragon (Spell compendium, wings), Presence of the Dragon (Spell Compendium, wings).

5- Cone of Cold (breath weapon), Draconic Might (Spell Compendium, abilities and immunities), Dragon Sight (Spell Compendium, sight capabilities), Lesser Dragon Ally (Spell Compendium, Summon dragon) Overland Flight (wing/flight),

6- Lesser Dragonshape (Dragon Magic, Large Red Dragon),

7- Dragon Ally (Spell Compendium, Summon dragon), Energy Absorption (Complete Mage, immunities)

8-

9- Greater Dragon Ally (Spell Compendium, Summon Dragon)

I really have no idea for level 8, and some other levels are iffy.

Cuddly
2008-05-19, 10:20 PM
I was thinking suggestion or mass suggestion could fit in there. I like Dragonskin.

Ooh, voice of the dragon (SpC) looks neat.