PDA

View Full Version : Origins

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-05-20, 10:06 PM
Since there's a GenCon planning thread up already (and has been for a while), and Origins is but a month away, I'm just seeing who's planning on going. First, for those who don't know, Origins is a gaming convention in Columbus Ohio that takes place the last weekend in June. As of right now, I'm tentatively set to go, and I don't for see me not being there this year. I for one am really looking forward to it after not being able to make it last year, and should be a good time. I'm definitely ready for MegaParanoia once again. I had planned to run a game there this year, but held off on it, because I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to make it. But, by the time I found out I could make it, the deadline was passed. But, if there's enough interest, I could run it as a non-official game (it would be D&D 3.5).

Trog
2008-05-20, 10:51 PM
As far as I know Thes and I will be there. :smallbiggrin:

Though my vacation days are a-running short between plenty of illness this year and Gen-Con and Origins and the like. :smalleek:

Definitely down for some 3.5. :smallamused:

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2008-05-22, 04:08 PM
Well, I thought there'd be more than two people from the boards going to the con, but oh well. Anywho, if anyone is planning on going and wants to meet up, I'm willing to be the organizer. Just PM me , and I'll give you my cell #, and email (if that would work better). Haven't quite gotten everything ironed out, but should within the next few weeks.

Trog
2008-05-22, 04:14 PM
Well, I thought there'd be more than two people from the boards going to the con, but oh well. Anywho, if anyone is planning on going and wants to meet up, I'm willing to be the organizer. Just PM me , and I'll give you my cell #, and email (if that would work better). Haven't quite gotten everything ironed out, but should within the next few weeks.

Yeah. Wierd. :smallconfused: Would have thought there would be more here. Well why don't you just giv...

*gets engulfed*

GAH! IT'S A TRAP!!! :smalleek: [/muffled by a couple feet of gelatinous cube]