PDA

View Full Version : OK, I admit it, I love...

Kaelaroth
2008-05-21, 01:29 PM
... Hollyoaks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollyoaks).

I love the storylines, and the acting, and the sets. I'm a recent convert true, but now I full blown addict.

Does anyone else share my interest? Or, at least, want to comment on how sad and pathetic I am for watching it? :smalltongue:

Ranna
2008-05-21, 01:31 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYY this forum is SO my home!

Love it!

P.s Sorry I could't be someone cooler to make you feel better, Im just a little saddo that likes all the soaps, its soap watching hour in our house, half 5 neighbours, 6 home and away and then 6.30 hollyoaks hehehehe

Thiel
2008-05-21, 01:38 PM
I got as far as the words soap opera before my brain started to generate white noice, forcing me to close the tag.

Jibar
2008-05-21, 01:39 PM

So do I.

I can't help it. It's on at the time when I'm meant to be revising, or else when I'm usually chucked off the computer.
It's something to do with my time, and I think Emma Rigby is cute.

Ranna
2008-05-21, 01:42 PM
Oh she truely is gorgeous!!!!

Although, have you seen the actresses at the soap awards? teeheeheee they always get it horribly wrong!

Dont like the new bouncer guy at all though, His accent! Oh his accent its soo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaelaroth
2008-05-21, 01:43 PM

So do I.

I can't help it. It's on at the time when I'm meant to be revising, or else when I'm usually chucked off the computer.
It's something to do with my time, and I think Emma Rigby is cute.

You like Skins too, right? And me, I'm a Jake Hendriks (that's Father Kieron) fan, but each to his own... :smalltongue:

Jibar
2008-05-21, 01:46 PM
You like Skins too, right? And me, I'm a Jake Hendriks (that's Father Kieron) fan, but each to his own... :smalltongue:

Yeah, and I started watching Skins because I thought Cassie was brilliant.
And I'll grant you, Hendriks is one fine looking priest.

Kaelaroth
2008-05-21, 01:47 PM
Yeah, and I started watching Skins because I thought Cassie was brilliant.
And I'll grant you, Hendriks is one fine looking priest.

Now you're trying to steal my brain! *flees*

Yeah, the same for me. *dreams of Kieron* :smallredface:

Ranna
2008-05-21, 01:55 PM
I do like skins, and teehee I had an inkling that Keiron would crop up hehehe I think he is a little too brooding for me, not that I'd have a chance anyway :smallwink:

Saithis Bladewing
2008-05-21, 02:22 PM
By the Emperor, the foul taint of the chaos gods has spread even to here!

Commissar, shoot any man who has witnessed this act. By the glory of the God-Emperor, I am ordering the exterminatus on this thread!

Tamburlaine
2008-05-22, 02:27 PM
Well, I used to quite like it, but now Neighbours has gone to channel 5 and I cant see it anymore, I find myself unable to watch soaps because its just too damn painful. "sniff"

Ranna
2008-09-04, 01:38 PM
OMG TODAYS EPISODE!!!!

I am so sorry Kael