PDA

View Full Version : how do yoy "spoiler"?

Kol Korran
2008-05-21, 04:20 PM
a realy quick question. i need it to work on another thread... anyoen know? (i thought i knew, but i was wrong appearently). a quick response would be great. thank you.

EDIT: i just need to knwo what commands to type or buttons to press. damn this is embarassing.

drengnikrafe
2008-05-21, 04:22 PM
SPOILER
That should be it. If it's not, then it won't show up in spoilers (I only typed this because that was too short).

TheCountAlucard
2008-05-21, 04:24 PM
Might be better if this was in another thread, as I don't think it quite "fits" in the Gaming area...

Kol Korran
2008-05-21, 04:25 PM
so lets sya i want to spoiler "thank you", should i type SPOILER thank you SPOILER ?

EDIT: guess not. and i agree, it shouldn't be here, but i have no idea where it should. sorry folks.

MeklorIlavator
2008-05-21, 04:27 PM
Check in the faq(next to user CP), in the section called reading and posting messages, the first topic should discuss ways to mark up one's posts.
Here's a direct Link (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode).

Also, this should go under the board/site issues area, as it is an issue with the mechanics of the board.

drengnikrafe
2008-05-21, 04:28 PM
You would type

[ SPOILER] *type what you want to say here [ /SPOILER]

Just don't use the spaces.

Emperor Tippy
2008-05-21, 04:29 PM
This belongs in the Board/Site Issues forum.

Your Text
Is Your Text

And please take the time to use at least mostly correct spelling and grammar, Firefox has a built in spell checker.

Kol Korran
2008-05-21, 04:32 PM
another try

testing testing

worked! thank you all! now lets see how to kill the thread...