PDA

View Full Version : Computer/video games TV setup THINGY!

Dave Rapp
2008-05-22, 07:06 PM
Here's what's up. I have a huge messed up monitor, a smaller perfect monitor, and a TV. I need the bigger monitor for general computing, the smaller monitor for computer gaming, and the TV for video games as well as movies and stuff. The problem is, I can only fit two of them on my desk.

Here's what I want to do. I want to hook up the small monitor to my computer for gaming, but also be able to watch TV/movies/play video games on the smaller monitor. At the same time I have the bigger monitor as well for general computing.

Does anyone know of a special cord, or some kind of card, or some other miracle solution that will let me hook up a gamecube/PS2/DVD player to a small monitor, and still be able to hook the monitor up to the computer? I'm picturing some kind of pci card with a cable jack in it, you plug an RF modulator into that, and then a PS2 or DVD player or something into the RF modulator.

Assume, for discussion purposes, that price is not an issue. I cannot play computer games on the big monitor for unrelated reasons.

Help, please?

InaVegt
2008-05-22, 07:08 PM
This (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tv_card) seems to be what you're looking for.

Dave Rapp
2008-05-22, 07:28 PM
I love you.

Forthork
2008-05-23, 07:37 PM
Watch out, I heard the lag on some of those while playing videogames (not PC games) is terrible.