PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy General(3.5 D&D Tactical Homebrew) - IC

lawful_evil
2008-05-22, 09:44 PM
A runner, dispatched by the king, just arrived with a sealed message.

"Muster what forces you have to the western edge of the kingdom by the end of the week to defend the realm against and approaching kobold horde."

Certainly he must be kidding. The king has always taken care of the army and has always tightly controlled the military and never allowed the Dukes to build up any amount of forces lest they attempt to usurp his power.

Don Beegles
2008-05-22, 11:10 PM
Duke Asher Hamraddi

The duke reads the message and ***** an eyebrow. He is not surprised. The king has been lax in his duties lately, and Asher is almost shocked that he has not abdicated to one of the many claimants. He rereads the message, trying to make some plan of action. The kobolds are a more or less minor threat, even in a 'horde' but he has not yet begun to raise a true army, and while his peasants will fight, and even die for him, he does not want to lose men before he has begun to win over more. Corpses are terrible propaganda.

He called Meldon to his side. "Call my troops together, I must speak to them. Order my people to prepare for war and send out Jarvis to round up as many of the common people and mercenaries around that he can."

When his retainer leaves, the duke dons his battle array, a senseless frivolity because he does not plan to fight if he can help it, but one his people expect. He then goes to the courtyard to speak to his troops. "My people, the king has called us to war for him. It is an easy battle, one we can win without effort, but one that will bring us a long way towards our former glory. If our men can prove themselves in the struggle ahead, how many more will flock behind our banner? We must come through this day with valor to increase our honor. To this end, I want to field as large an army as I can. Three-quarters of you will come with me to fight the kobolds, and the rest will have no less honor for remaining home; who knows what devilish tricks the kobolds might bring. We will go out and crush the enemy, and then we will return and begin to make greater strides towards the power we once had. Now let us go, and fight, and conquer!" He leads his people out the front gates of his city, to the western edge of the kingdom, where the fighting is fiercest.

Take 75 Clubmen and 10 Archers to the battle
Leave 25 Clubmen at home
15 Commoners will farm for food
10 Commoners will breed and train horses.
Tanner and Blacksmith will make Leather Armor and Spears Respectively
Diplomat goes to recruit peasants and nearby mercenaries for my army
Hire Peasants with promise of food to mine for me(If I have mines nearby)
Hire Peasants with promist of food to cut wood for me.
Recruit more Blacksmithes and tanners

((I think that's more or less what I do, and you tell me more later. If I'm misunderstanding anything tell me. I would do more, but I don't feel it's realistic to plunge into full war machine mode over some kobolds.))

Nomadic
2008-05-23, 12:16 PM
Walking into the dining area David sits down to a nice meal. "Well what do we have today I wonder?" He glances around the table. "Seems like a bit of the standard meat and vegetables." Sitting down he sighs, hoping that his servants can find some better fare in the future. Then he notices a large bowl of fruit. "Ah, you came through for me after all Sam."

Just as he is reaching over for a nice ripe strawberry the dining halls doors swing open and a man dressed in messengers attire rushes in. Before David can say anything he hands him a dispatch, announcing it is from his liege and runs back out.

"What is it this time I wonder." David opens up the parchment and reads it thoroughly before standing up. "Well this is a lovely way to start my day." He cups his hands to his mouth "SAM GET THE CAPTAIN HERE NOW."

While he waits for his captain to arrive the Duke mulls over the letter. "It is a bit strange, the king sending the dukes out like this. Well I of course will obey but..." David makes a mental note to check up on the kings status after this is over.

Instructions:

- David suits up and mounts his horse (will ride at the rear with his archers)
- 15 Warriors with bows ready in front of him in 2 ranks (7 in front 8 behind)
- 100 clubmen with a group of 25 in front and middle and two others behind and to the left or right of them. The last group will cover the rear.

That is the marching order until they get to the battle and how they will prepare when they arrive unless David sees a need to change it.

Suzuro
2008-05-23, 02:15 PM
Horril was still deathly afraid. He hid in his room, no one was allowed in. No servants, even. Surely this would be the death of him, no one could survive this at such an early age.

The control of the Country of Agrias had been thrust upon him with such tenacity and suddenness, that it seemed to him that he would surely perish under the strain of all of the people. He was not ready to be in charge.

Horril woke with a start, cold sweat pouring down his face and body. The same dream. The dream of when he first became the Duke of this kingdom. He had this dream occasionally, and he would usually just take a walk around the premise to clear his mind. Although, tonight was destined to clear his mind of the dreams more fully than any walk ever could.

A knock at the door. Thump thump, thump thump.
Hmm..sounds urgent. He calls over a servant to open the door.

Coming through, tired and fatigued, face filled with fear as well as a sense of duty, came a messenger of the king, he held in his hand a message. Suiting for a messenger.

Horril's face slowly filled with dread, he had just gotten the hang of dealing with day the day activities here, but now...this?

...very well he sighed if it must be done, then best twere done quickly. Quickly, wake the captain of the guard, we must prepare!

As they prepared for this battle he though to himself, about how he would surely fail, and then he could be done with this. no, I can't fail, not now! he quickly rectified himself.

They were now ready, ready to go forth, and win.

80 clubman go to the battlefield, divided into four groups of twenty.
10 Archers broken into two groups of 5.

-Suzuro

bchilders
2008-05-23, 02:58 PM
Morgen

Duke Morgen of Lathrop was spending his morning in his daily meditation and devotional when a knock sounded on his door. He wonders a moment on what important stirring are afoot because he has explicit orders for no one to interupt unless absolutely necessary. After he calls them in he is greeted by his long time friend and Lathrop's Master-at-Arms Kiran Hale and a messenger bringing urgent news from the King. After reading the message he shares it with Kiran and says, "Well looks like your job just got a litlle harder."

Instructions-

Taking all 100 commoners in groups of 20
10 archers (with the 3rd lvl ranger in command)
Clerics as an on-hand medic staff

After camp is set up each night Kiran will run drills with the commoners and archers to practise fighting as a group and following orders.

LongVin
2008-05-23, 05:04 PM
Titus Velius, Lord of Marche

Reclining on his throne, Titus lazily read the book perched on the armrest of his oversized throne. An ancient history text, despite its age it was only mildly interesting he found the author's opinions greatly flawed.

The throneroom was covered with trophies and furs from dozens of beasts, Titus greatly enjoyed the art of collecting, anything he could get his hands on or have his people build. A few feet behind him sat the giant man Ragnar on a small chair, he drank sloppily from a giant stein of ale.

A loud commotion could be heard from outside causing both men to look up and take notice. One of the northmen was arguing with someone, a not uncommon event, though good soldiers they were lacking in nearly all social etiquette for these lands. A few moments later the doors were opened and in let a messenger followed by an axe weilding guard.

Titus took the message and read it quickly and quietly before carefully refolding it be filed away. Kobolds, pathetic they were not worth his effort but an order from the king is an order from the king and there was always the potential of securing some kobold slaves for work, sale, games and other more dark practices. What would he need...the militia would have to be levied, and he would need his horse and travelling equipment. There was no need to bring his personal guard outside of Ragnar, they were just Kobolds and someone had to keep his lands safe.

Turning to face the slightly drunk Ragnar he issues his instructions "Ready the peasant militia, all of them, tell the stableboys to ready my horse and the butlers to ready my travelling trunk. And gather your equipment. We march as soon as possible. We'll push the bloody little creatures back to the holes they crawled out of."

OOC: Readying 100 Commoners
10 Warriors.
Ragnar as personal guard
Remainder of the personal guard staying home.

lawful_evil
2008-05-24, 08:02 AM
The five counties each send an army to the battlefield. By coincidence they arrive at roughly the same time and after a bit of saluting each other, they notice the approaching kobold army in the distance.

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_0.png)

Key -
Dark Blue - Deep Water - impassible
Light Blue - Shallow Water - slows down armies to allow only a single square of movement. Armies in the water have a -2 penalty against missile attacks.
Brownish-Greenish - Massive rocks - Impassible - Blocks LOS
Red - Kobold foot soldiers.
Green - Dense clusters of trees - Blocks LOS - Armies inside the trees gain +2 AC against melee attacks and +8 against missile attacks. Reduces movement to a single square.

The kobold army stands just over 2000' away at the far side of a wet and swampy region at the edge of the kingdom. They have marched into County Agrias and headed towards the Hamlet of Zamora. Once they destroy that small settlement they will, no doubt, march on to the town of Caceres just a few short miles beyond Zamora. They must be stopped here.

Light rain falls upon the battlefield as the opposing armies march slowly towards each other in the cold morning mist.

{{ It will be several rounds before the armies can engage each other just because of the range, but this will also allow you to pick your position on the map by moving your armies into position. }}

"Initiative"

Just to determine what order the armies go in...
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24
25 Kobolds, Stats 9,13,10,10,9,8, AC 15, HP 4, Feats[Alertness], Skills[Normal, Listen+2, Spot+2], Leather Armor, Small Spear(1d6-1(x3) @ +1)

David Melson

Unit 1
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
15 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Horril :

Unit 1
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 2
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,12,11,10,10,9, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,12,11,10,10,9, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,12,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 11, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,12,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 11, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 2
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A

LongVin
2008-05-24, 01:28 PM
Titus

(to take place after Hamraddi's move)

Sitting atop his mount, Titus quickly surveyed the battlefield before him and the approaching mass of Kobolds. Next to him stood his bodyguard Ragnar his axe ready incase any assassins were nearby ready to strike against his liege.

It seemed that the combined allied army and the horde were about even, but it was hard to tell. The rain would make it difficult to manuerv, the rivers might also become deathtraps at the water slowly rises and the rain would make bowstrings thick and not as powerful.

Spotting his oppurtunity he shouts to the other assembled generals "I shall engage the flanking force!" It appeared at least from this distance to be the smallest enemy force and the forest to the south presented him with a great oppurtunity.

Relaying his orders to his men he sends his host marching southwest towards the southern forest by the water(Edit: looks like 42-Bz.) His archers would be deployed to the west in front of the forest to lure the Kobolds in for an ambush.

Nomadic
2008-05-24, 03:07 PM
David spurs his horse over to Titus.

"If I may, might I suggest that we position our archers near the front edge of the forest (Bt-52 and the surrounding area). Then have other forces in flanking positions ready to swing around and strike them while our ranged units weaken their ranks with arrow fire. I shall set my units in quick response areas. It looks like you are heading off out of the way. If you wait until they are getting in about to engage my forces you could catch them by surprise on their south flank while I swing around towards the north flank."

David heads back to his forces to follow through with his suggestion.

Instructions:
- Warriors with short bows to Bo-53 (David will be behind them at Bp-53)
- Clubmen Group at Cc-48 attempting to hide behind the forest
- Clubmen Group at Cd-48 attempting to hide behind the forest
- Clubmen Group at Cc-49 attempting to hide behind the forest
- Clubmen Group at Cd-49 attempting to hide behind the forest
(All forces will run towards their positions as far as they can without becoming overly fatigued; if they cant make it into position before the kobolds then the archers will make their stand from the forest while the warriors wait behind it to swing around and hit the kobolds)

When the Kobolds get within range of the short bows (several range increments) the archers will open up with volleys of arrows attempting to thin the ranks (David will begin shooting once they are within 3 range increments). After each volley they will take a five foot step back. If the kobolds get within range to return fire (several range increments of their short spears) or do return fire (with hits) the bowmen will fall back to the forest. David who will call out to his forces in hiding, will run along the north edge of the forest back towards his clubmen. The bowmen will head back into the forest, shooting off volleys when it is safe. Meanwhile The clubmen will move along the northern forest attempting to strike the kobolds northern flank. When that happens the bowmen will move to opportune positions and resume fire on the southern most kobolds in an attempt to stop them from reinforcing the northern ones.

LongVin
2008-05-24, 05:47 PM
EDIT: I am going to have my guys run at 3x to get there in approximately 13 turns.

EDIT 2: Actually I am going for BZ 41-42. I misread the map. I want to be in the northern tip of the forest.

IC: "That is about where I am deploying my men. I will launch an attack against their flanks once they engage your forces."

Nomadic
2008-05-24, 08:34 PM
In that case I will take their south flank. Change my orders to move clubmen down to just east of the southern point of the forest. When I give the order they will swing around and strike them from the south distracting them so LVs forces can swing around from the north.

Suzuro
2008-05-24, 10:10 PM
Jeeze, that map really is hard to read.

Horril stood stiff as stone. This was it. This was the time to show that he wouldn't screw up, he could show everyone that he could do this. Despite telling himself this, the sweat still poured, and they hadn't even engaged the enemies yet.

He hoped the troops wouldn't see him...

Okay, troops! This is our soil! This is our Homeland! We will fight and win it from these dirty beasts! This is our time, and our battle!

I'll Have Unit 2 and 3 go towards Bj-33, right at the edge of the forest there with Unit A of archers following behind with Horril.

Unit 1 Will go to Be-27
Unit 4 Will go to Bg-44

We'll be going at a double move to prevent fatigue.

-Suzuro

bchilders
2008-05-25, 11:52 AM
Duke Morgen

Duke Mrogan takes his time to assess the terain before ordering his men forward. As they begin marching he pulls up along side Horril and says, "Seems a good day for a fight. I noticed your sending your men to the edge of those woods. I was thinking we could combine our armies and funnel them in between the forest and that large body of water. As they cross those rivers both of our archers would have a devastating effect. What do you think, sir?"

Instructions:

Heading straight forward so as to only cross one river, then diagonally down until we are at the woods.
Archers setting up at the front edge - Bc36
Two groups of macemen in the forest with the archers
The other three groups lined up with Horril's men on the side of the river

Moving at a double move unless it looks like the kobolds are approaching too fast. If that is the case will switch to run.

OOC:
It's not gonna be good for us if me and Horril's attack line is up at Bc and the rest of ya'll are back at Bz. We need to engage them together

Nomadic
2008-05-25, 06:42 PM
OOC:

Unfortunately we don't have too much choice. If we move forward the kobolds get the advantage of terrain and we get wasted should we have to retreat. If you move back you are in a similar boat. I might suggest that Asher hang back in the middle with his archers perhaps up a little ways to provide some extra firepower. When they engage us he can pull his archers back and then move in depending on which of our groups needs help.

lawful_evil
2008-05-26, 06:26 AM
Two Rounds Later....

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_2.png)

Key -
Light Blue - Shallow Water - slows down armies to allow only a single square of movement. Armies in the water have a -2 penalty against missile attacks.
Green - Dense clusters of trees - Blocks LOS - Armies inside the trees gain +2 AC against melee attacks and +8 against missile attacks. Reduces movement to a single square.

The human armies swarm to the flanks and to cover while the approaching kobolds spread out and start crossing the first of the many swampy wet areas. Hamraddi holds his troops in place so he can see what holes might be left in the defense of the county.

Initiative

"Hamraddi" - (1d20+5)[25]
"Titus" - (1d20+3)[23]
"DavidMelson" - (1d20+2)[21]
"Kobolds" - (1d20+1)[15]
"Horril" - (1d20+1)[10]
"Morgan" - (1d20+1)[4]

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24
25 Kobolds, Stats 9,13,10,10,9,8, AC 15, HP 4, Feats[Alertness], Skills[Normal, Listen+2, Spot+2], Leather Armor, Small Spear(1d6-1(x3) @ +1)

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
15 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Don Beegles
2008-05-26, 11:40 AM
Duke Asher Hamraddi

The Duke has finished assessing the situation; he sees the flanks his allies are covering, and decides to reinforce the center of the line, where the kobolds should be the strongest. He barks a few sharp orders in the old tongue of his county, and his men begin to jog forward to keep pace with the rest of the armies, his groups of clubmen moving slightly to the sides to put them closer to the flanks they will most probably be reinforcing when they meet the kobolds.

OOC
Sorry about that. Family cookouts don't allow time for posting. I guess it sort of works out, because I planned to function as a tactical reserve, because I brought fewer units.

When we do get in missile range of them enemy, I think we should, rather than just blasting away like wild, try to concentrate our fire so we can wear down each group of the enemy more quickly. We'll roleplay that as it comes closer, but does it make sense to everyone?

LongVin
2008-05-26, 11:51 AM
Titus

The Kobolds were splitting up and charging forward. Foolish little creatures they are going to run themselves ragged and hopefully a handful of the them would drown their smelly hides in the river.

Goading his troops on he continued to have them run towards the woods and concealment.

Orders: At 3x
All units advancing southwest towards the forest BZ-47.

OOC: The maps is much more readable this turn. Kudos!

OOC2: Over how many squares can archers fire?

EDIT: My orders are for two rounds. By then they should be at the forest.

Nomadic
2008-05-26, 02:05 PM
David sitting atop his horse looks out at the approaching kobolds. "Fast little buggers aren't they? Well we better get a move on then."

He calls out to his men giving them their new orders.

Orders: Same as before except for the following
- David spurs his horse on followed by his archers who will run at x4 until they have to make their checks (10 rounds).
- Foot soldiers will do the same.

bchilders
2008-05-27, 10:01 PM
Duke Morgen

Instruction:

Continue forward until past the river before cutting diagonally towards the forest.

lawful_evil
2008-05-28, 08:04 PM
Two More Rounds Later....

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_4.png)

Key -

Hamraddi spurs into motion bringing up the rear as the two armies surge towards each other.

Initiative

"Hamraddi" - (1d20+5)[25] (Brownish-Red)
"Titus" - (1d20+3)[23] (Light Blue)
"DavidMelson" - (1d20+2)[21] (Darker Blue)
"Kobolds" - (1d20+1)[15] (Red)
"Horril" - (1d20+1)[10] (Pink)
"Morgan" - (1d20+1)[4] (Orange)

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

{{ As you get close to being in position it might help if you posted the exact square you want to be in. #1 stays in AA22, #2 runsx3 south to BE34, etc. I'm just giving you a chance to change something. I'll post again in a day or so whether you respond or not, I'll just assume you keep moving to the ordered position.}}

LongVin
2008-05-28, 09:11 PM
Titus

His men were arriving quickly to their positions and the kobolds were still in the distance. It was time to slow them down so they aren't completely out of breath and tripping through the forest.

"March, Double speed!" comes the order and the men slow down and fall into a closer lockstep.

Orders: 2x speed

Along BY:
1-47
2-48
3-49

Along BZ:
4-48

Archers:
BX-48

Nomadic
2008-05-28, 10:31 PM
My clubmen should have actually broken up from me and my archers and begun moving around the forest to end up at Cc-59, Cd-59, Ce-59, and Cf-59. Me and my archers would continue on to stop just before that final river in preparation to begin pelting the kobolds with attacks.

Don Beegles
2008-05-28, 11:00 PM
Duke Asher Hamraddi

"Keep moving to the central woods. We can hold them from there, men." Sensing that these woods, surrounded by water and protected on one flank by a lake may be the best spot to hold the center from, Hammradi urges his men forward.

((I mean the woods located around BB34, with more precise troop orientations later.))

Suzuro
2008-05-28, 11:10 PM
((Sorry I've been gone, I've been busy....with my new 4e books! Whoooa!))

Anyways, I'll just continue moving along at double pace, I'll post more exact squares soon.

-Suzuro

lawful_evil
2008-05-29, 07:53 PM
Round 6 (Two More More Rounds Later....)

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_6.png)

Key -

Everyone continues mostly on plan. Morgan's troops surge forward as it starts to look like they will be out of position for the main kobold assault.

Initiative

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A

{{ As you get close to being in position it might help if you posted the exact square you want to be in. #1 stays in AA22, #2 runsx3 south to BE34, etc. I'm just giving you a chance to change something. I'll post again in a day or so whether you respond or not, I'll just assume you keep moving to the ordered position.}}

Don Beegles
2008-05-29, 09:01 PM
Duke Asher Hamraddi

The duke orders his men to hold their course for the woods and hold tight until the kodolds get there.

((Archers to BF 35, 1 to BD32, 2 to BD 35, 3 to BD 38))

LongVin
2008-05-29, 09:19 PM
Titus

His troops continue to move into position as planned and it looks like they will be ready for action well before the Kobolds are even within distance of the archers.

Nomadic
2008-05-30, 12:10 AM
The clubmen of course already have their squares. David will take up position at Bp-46 while his archers take up spots at Bp-49.

bchilders
2008-05-30, 07:10 AM
Duke Morgen

Instruction: Keep to the same path but pick up their pace to a run, if it looks like they will get there with enough time then they will slow back down.

lawful_evil
2008-05-30, 06:07 PM
Round 8 (Two More More Rounds Later....)

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_8.png)

Key -

The skys darken and two black blots grow larger and larger. Soon enough it becomes apparent that two large flying beasts follow the kobolds out of the swamp. The armies continue to surge forward, except for Titus' which takes up position at the edge of a small stand of trees. Duke Melson's army is nearly in position whilst everyone else scrambles to the middle of the battlefield.

Initiative

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

'Dragon 1'

'Dragon 2'

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A

LongVin
2008-05-30, 09:27 PM
Titus

"Halt! Hold steady!" The order came giving the men time to rest. The trap was set. The clubmen positioned themselves throughout the wooded area and waited. The archers just in front of the forest were the bait, they would pepper the advancing force with arrows and just when they were in striking distance they would withdraw into the forest hopefully with the enemy hopefully in pursuit to be pounced on by the clubmen. They just had to wait for the filthy little dogs to get within range of their bows.

The two flying creatures in the distance appeared to be quite ominous but they were far away for now, the kobolds would hopefully be dealt with first before they had to turn their attention to the new beasts.

Orders: ALL HOLD

Archers to fire when Kobolds reach BF

Nomadic
2008-05-30, 09:31 PM
The duke takes a look at the two shapes looming in the distance as he rushes to get into position.

"Well that is certainly ominous."

He smirks in defiance and spurs his horse on.

"Ok boys, let's give them hell."

Expounding on the instructions earlier:

Once they are in position the archers will rest for now. The duke however will get ready while his horse rests. He nocks an arrow to his bow and once the kobolds are within range (240 feet) will begin firing arrows one a round into their ranks. When they get within range of the bowmen (180 feet) they will begin volleys. At 80 feet the duke will give the orders and he and his bowmen after a final volley will turn and run at 4x back into the safety of the forest. At the same time his shouted orders will call his clubmen out who will swing out and wheel around from the south to hit their southern flank.

lawful_evil
2008-06-01, 07:25 AM
Round 11 (Three More More More Rounds Later....)

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_11.png)

Key -

The two large black flying creatures quickly catch up to the kobolds and it becomes clear they will be in range in 15-20 seconds. The human armies all surge forward at full speed to try and take the positions commanded, but after 15-20 seconds of running it become clear they won't make it even if they run. It looks like it'll take about 30 seconds for the kobolds to reach that cluster of trees and perhaps slightly more than that for the human armies to take that position.

Initiative

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

'Black Dragon 1'

'Black Dragon 2'

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A

{{ As you get close to being in position it might help if you posted the exact square you want to be in. #1 stays in AA22, #2 runsx3 south to BE34, etc. I'm just giving you a chance to change something. I'll post again in a day or so whether you respond or not, I'll just assume you keep moving to the ordered position.

From the sounds of some of the posts a couple of the generals plan to take the field. Don't say I didn't warn you. If so, I'll average you into your archer unit unless you want to be by yourself in which case I'll add a new icon for you if you tell me where you are.}}

LongVin
2008-06-01, 12:12 PM
Titus

Even though the battle has not even begun yet it looks like the allied armies are in a losing position. His fellow lords soldiers and it appears the lords themselves are bogged down in open terrain and the rivers with a horde...and what appears to be dragons quickly advancing towards them.

This was clearly not good, turning to Ragnar he instructs the Northman to run back to the camp and tell them to begin preparing to withdraw. Ragnar was off and running even further to the rear. He did not want to retreat but he listened to his Lord's commands.

Looking back over the battlefield from his safe position he could tell his troops were still in position, hopefully they would be able to kill some Kobolds and grab some loot before everyone else was overwhelmed.

ORDERS:

SAME AS PREVIOUS TURN! ALL HOLD! ARCHERS WAITING TO FIRE!

Nomadic
2008-06-01, 04:07 PM
David gazed up to the north and a grim look fell upon his face. Unless the generals up there swung around northwards they were going to wind up flanked. There was nothing to be done though. The battle lines were set. As close as they were if a retreat was attempted it would turn into a rout. Best to hold their ground and hope that they could push their way up through the kobold lines fast enough. Then there were those massive flying creatures who would be upon them in a matter of moments. Turning to his archers he gives a last second command.

"If the flyers come for you, focus your fire on them. Otherwise keep harrying the kobolds as ordered."

bchilders
2008-06-01, 09:38 PM
Duke Morgen

The Duke's Captain looks over to Horril's men and says, "Looks like we're not going to make it to the trees. We should set up on this side of the river and focus our archer fire on bringing that beast down. With all three of our forces together hopefully we can turn that monster into a pincussion. I'll set my men to engage the force coming around the lake, and you and Asher's men can hold the other forces. It's not pretty but it's the best we have."

Instruction:

Archers at BJ19 and 20 with the macemen spread out above them.

Ordering the archers to fire when the dragon is within 180ft

Suzuro
2008-06-01, 10:31 PM
Horril

Aye! Looks to be our best bet! I'll hold them still on that river! he yells over the din of moving soldiers

To his men, he begins a speech to rile them up.Alright men! Now is the time to show them what we've all worked so hard for! We shall take them down!

He sets about ordering his troops into positions to best take advantage of the terrain at hand. Water there, so trees for cover...kobolds. Bah! This shouldn't be happening on his territory!

Okay so groups 2 and 3 will go to Bh 24 and 25, respectively.
Group 1 will attempt to swing around to Bh 21
Group 4 goes to Bh 28
Groups A and B will go to Bi 24 and 25 respectively.

-Suzuro

Don Beegles
2008-06-02, 01:36 PM
Duke Asher Hamraddi

The Duke has the same realization as Horril and Duke Morgen, and calls his troops to regroup on the side of the river away from the kobolds and hold their fire until the dragons are in ranch.

Troop MOvements:
1 to BR 6
2 to BR 7
3 to BR 8
A to BS 7

lawful_evil
2008-06-02, 05:46 PM
Round 13.5 I've adjusted the initiative order to put all the players next to each other and the kobold/dragons first/last.

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_13.png)

Key -

Hamraddi's army makes a quick turn and heads off following their new orders. Likewise for Horril and Morgan's armies. The kobolds march on and the large black figures swoop even closer. The northern dragon swoops in a lands adjacent to Duke Morgan's militia. As it comes into land, the Duke's archers loose their first volley against the beast. Half a dozen arrows strike the beast, but none penetrate its hide. The southern dragon has a bit further to fly, but is nearly within striking distance of the two southern armies.

Initiative

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

'Black Dragon 1', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 55, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 30 arrows each

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A

{{ From the sounds of some of the posts a couple of the generals plan to take the field. Don't say I didn't warn you. If so, I'll average you into your archer unit unless you want to be by yourself in which case I'll add a new icon for you if you tell me where you are.}}

Rolls

[roll0] (+2attack, -4range, against AC 18)

Nomadic
2008-06-02, 06:51 PM
"This isn't good. Where they got their hands on such foul creatures I am not yet sure... FIRE AT THE DRAGON!"

The duke then gives the hand signal to fall back (so as to not accidentally call his clubmen forward) before launching a shot at the beast. Then turning around he spurs his horse on at full speed back towards the trees.

(Attack = +9/+4 Damage = 1d6)

LongVin
2008-06-02, 09:34 PM
Titus

The main target of the archers quickly became the ever growing dragon that was quickly approaching. Directing their bows skyward they fire in unison sending ten streaming shafts to the monster hoping to atleast divert it from its path.

Titus fidgeted nervously on his mount from his position well behind the lines. This was not going well at all. Glancing back he sees Ragnar quickly approaching out of breath but he had informed the camp and they were busily packing up. They would need a few minutes. Those few minutes would decide the fate of the battle, that dragon needed to be taken down, if it wasn't he would give Ragnar the order sound the horn to retreat.

Orders:
Archers fire on the dragon!

All others. Hold.

Don Beegles
2008-06-03, 02:34 PM
Duke Asher Hamraddi

The Duke watches as his troops run off in the wrong direction. "Not that river you idiots, the one nearest you. Hurry, the dragon is approaching." Hoping that they figure it out, he goes back to watching the battle.

((Have them to a full out sprint to the positions I listed earlier plus 20
1 to BR26
2 to BR27
3to BR28
A to BS27))

bchilders
2008-06-03, 05:02 PM
Duke Morgen

Hoping to bring the dragon down before the kobolds reach the field the Dukes men are ordered into a full offensive strike against the beast.

Instructions:

Archers will fire again
Group 2 will attack
Group 3 will move forward and attack
Group 1 (if possible) will move diagonal to the right and up to attack
- If they can't attack then they will only move diagonal forward
Group 4 forward two (if possible to move through a friendly unit)
Group 5 will switch places with Horril's unit

Suzuro
2008-06-04, 11:10 PM
Gah! Get into positions Horril fumes at himself, never one to show his true feelings, he calmly begins to direct his mean to make sure they never lose their cool. Although fighting a dragon seems to be doing that all itself.

Move! Make way for others! Attack the foul beast and it's head shall bring countless joys!

Group 1 will move west and attack the dragon if possible, if not, they'll get out of the way of the others.

Both archers will shoot at the dragon. Do you want me to roll each individual attack?

It would be a simple 1d20, and damage would be 1d6.

-Suzuro

lawful_evil
2008-06-05, 09:28 PM
Round 14.5

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_14.png)

Key -

Horril's Archers Fire and a handful manage to pierce the black beast's hide.
Horril's Militia Charge forward and engage the dragon but the dragon's hide is no match for the militia's clubs.

Morgan's Archers Fire and score a quadruplet of hits. Morgan's troops surround the dragon and batter it with their maces, scoring 4 more hits.

Titus' Archers Fire and Melson and his Archers Fire as the dragon swoops by, but few score hits.

The grounded dragon thrashes about killing men left and right. The dragon in flight veers south away from the archers.

Initiative

(end of round 13)
(beginning of round 14)
"Kobolds/Dragon" - (1d20+1)[15] (Red)

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

'Black Dragon 1', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 25/55, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 56/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 29 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 29 arrows each

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,12,10,10,9, AC 2/11, 11, HP 11, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 29 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 2
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
Unit 5
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Rolls

[roll0] (+2att, -4rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll1] (+2att, -4rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll2] (Charging Edge Attack +2 att, +2 charge VS AC 18) (1d6)

[roll3] (+2att, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll4] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll5] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll6] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)

[roll7] (+2att, -10rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)

[roll8] (+2att, -4rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll9] (+2att, -4rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll10] (#1 VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll11] (#2 VS AC 18) (1d6)

[roll12] (1d6+4) VS Titus1(AC11)
[roll13] (2d8+4) VS Morgan1(AC12)
[roll14] (1d8+2) VS Morgan2(AC12)
[roll15] (1d8+2) VS Morgan3(AC12)

LongVin
2008-06-05, 09:57 PM
Titus

The archers continue firing on the dragon trying to chase it away before they Kobolds come into range.

Orders:

Archers fire on Dragon

All others hold.

Nomadic
2008-06-06, 01:30 AM
Seeing the beast turn to the south David halts his men and points to the dragon.

"FIRE! BRING THAT BEAST DOWN"

Moving his bow up into position the duke lets loose with another couple shots.

"Let us pray it gives us enough respite to cut up the kobold ranks."

bchilders
2008-06-06, 11:42 PM
Duke Morgen

Seeing the kobolds quickly approaching, Duke Morgen's men redouble their effort to bring the dragon down.

Instructions:

Archers fire again
Unit 1 will move forward a square and attack
Unit 2 and 3 will attack again
Unit 4 will move one space up diagonally and attack
Unit 5 will move 2 squares to the left

Suzuro
2008-06-08, 12:39 AM
((Can I make a Will save to disbelieve the dragon exists....?))

Horril sees how terribly his militia do against the thick hide of the dragon, and begins to call them back, to make room for more who could, hopefully, injure the beast. At the same time, he orders his archers to continue firing on the massive beast.

Bring Unit 1 back to Aj, the one just to the East of the end of the river...

-Suzuro

lawful_evil
2008-06-09, 08:07 PM
Round 15.5

(Just assuming Hamraddi's troops continue to run)

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_15.png)

Key -

Horril's men flee tactically retreat from the dragon while his archers attempt to make the beast into a pin cushion. Morgan's troops swarm around the beast and his archers continue to fire.

Hamraddi's men move south to take up position just across the river. Titus and Melson's men fire at the flying beast as it swoops south towards Melson's concealed troops.

In the end, numerous arrows and a few bludgeoning blows hit the two legged dragons, but they are not quite felled by the effort. Morgans troops make more progress towards defeating the beast, but at a much greater sacrifice than Melson and Titus.

The kobolds continue to move up and are nearly upon Morgan's troops.

Initiative

(end of round 13)
(beginning of round 14)

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

'Black Dragon 1', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 6/55, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 52/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,12,10,10,9, AC 2/11, 11, HP 11, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Rolls

DELETED all rolls due to rollv issue. See next post.

lawful_evil
2008-06-09, 08:11 PM
Fixed Roll Tags for Rollv

Rolls

[roll2] (+2att, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll3] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll4] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll5] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll6] (+1att, VS AC 18) (1d8)

[roll7] (+2att, -10rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)

[roll8] (+2att, -4rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll9] (+2att, -2rng, VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll10] (#1 VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll11] (#2 VS AC 18) (1d6)

Assuming it isn't killed...
[roll12] (1d6+4) VS Morgan4(AC12)
[roll13] (2d8+4) VS Morgan2(AC12)
[roll14] (1d8+2) VS Morgan1(AC12)
[roll15] (1d8+2) VS Morgan4(AC12)
[roll16] (2d6+4) VS Morgan2(AC12)
[roll17] (2d6+4) VS Morgan3(AC12)

LongVin
2008-06-09, 09:31 PM
Titus

Recognizing it is their last chance to attack the dragon before they will be forced to diver their attention to the Kobolds. The Archers fire one more volley against the beat.

Orders:

Archers fire on Dragon

All others Hold

Suzuro
2008-06-09, 10:53 PM
Horril continues his siege on the dragon, firing as many arrows into it as he can, soon, his ground troops will engage the kobolds and, by that time, hopefully the dragon will be felled.

Archers fire at dragon.
All others hold.

-Suzuro

Nomadic
2008-06-11, 01:14 AM
Duke Melson gives the order for a final volley against the dragon and then sounds an order to his troops before preparing himself and his archers to meet the incoming kobolds.

don't know the rules on orders over distance so just assuming all my troops can hear me.

Orders:
- Melson and Archers one last volley at dragon then turn and begin fire on approaching kobolds.
- All clubmen move one square up to get into the cover of the trees and prepare to attack the dragon if it lands.

lawful_evil
2008-06-14, 07:25 AM
Round 16.5

{{ No post from Hamraddi/Morgan, so I had to guess and use your last post. }}

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_16.png)

Key -
Green - "Dense Forest" - Dense clusters of trees - Blocks LOS - Armies inside the trees gain +2 AC against melee attacks and +8 against missile attacks. Reduces movement to a single square.

Horril's Archer's pelt the dragon with arrows(again). Morgan's army surrounds the dragon and puts an end to its reign of terror. Hamraddi's troops finally get(nearly) into position. Titus' archers, unable to see the beast, fire in its general direction. The Dragon swoops in and lands amongst the trees near Melson's infantry.

Initiative

(end of round 15)
(beginning of round 16)

Armies :

Kobold

Unit 1-24

'Black Dragon 1', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP -8/55, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 39/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3/10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 8, 8, 7, 9, 6, 10, 9, 9, 7, 7, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Rolls

[roll2] (+2att VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll3] (+1att VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll4] (+1att VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll5] (+1att VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll6] (+1att VS AC 18) (1d8)
[roll7] (+1att VS AC 18) (1d8)

[roll8] (+2att, -4vision, -8rng VS AC 18) (1d6)

[roll9] (+2att, -4vision, -12rng VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll10] (+2att, -10rng VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll11] (#1 VS AC 18) (1d6)
[roll12] (#2 VS AC 18) (1d6)

[roll13] (2d8+4) VS Melson1(AC14=12+2(terrain))

[roll14] Edge Attack (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll15] Edge Attack (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll16] Edge Attack (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)

Nomadic
2008-06-14, 09:41 AM
Melson and his men begin firing on the kobold groups now crossing the river to the southwest. Meanwhile group 1 of clubmen moves one south and one west while group two moves one west. Groups three and four move one south and move west towards group one. As each group gets into position, it will begin attacking the dragon.

LongVin
2008-06-14, 02:52 PM
Titus

The archers turn about and let loose a hail of arrows towards the approaching Kobold company that is currently wadding it's way through the river.

Orders:

Archers fire on Kobolds

All others hold

bchilders
2008-06-16, 10:08 PM
Morgan

Morgan's men enboldened by their defeat of the dragon, push on to face the kobold threat.

Unit 4 to AG9
Unit 3 to AG11
Unit 1 to AG8
Unit 2 10 AH7
Archers to AJ9 and attack single unit of kobolds

All infantry that can attack will

lawful_evil
2008-06-20, 01:52 PM
Round 17.5

{{ No post from Horril / Hamraddi, so I had to guess and use your last post. }}

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_17.png)

Key -
Green - "Dense Forest" - Dense clusters of trees - Blocks LOS - Armies inside the trees gain +2 AC against melee attacks and +8 against missile attacks. Reduces movement to a single square.

Horril's men hold their position while his archer turn their attention from the fallen dragon to the kobold charge. Morgans men move up into position and engage. Hamraddi's men finally get into position, his archer's fire off a shot at the approaching army.

Titus' men fire a hail marry volley of arrows at the approaching enemy troops. Melson moves to surround the dragon in the forest and attack. The kobolds move to engage Horril's and Morgan's Army.

Initiative

(end of round 15)
(beginning of round 16)

Armies :

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1, 5, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4, 7, 7,8,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3,9,9,8,7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,1 0,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 8, 8, 7, 9, 6, 10, 9, 9, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 29 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each

David Melson

Unit 1
24 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 1,5,6,2,1,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,1 0,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each

Kobold

Unit 1-24
#1 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#2 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#3 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#4 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#5 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#6 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#7 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#8 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#9 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#10 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#11 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#12 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#13 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#14 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#15 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#16 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#17 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#18 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#19 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#20 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#21 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#22 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#23 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#24 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4

'Black Dragon 1', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP -8/55, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 34/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

Rolls

DELETED ROLLS.. see next post. (did roll instead of rollv again).

lawful_evil
2008-06-20, 01:57 PM
GRR.. forgot the V in rollv.

Rolls

[roll0] (+2att, -6rng, VS Kobold5, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll1] (+2att, -6rng, VS Kobold5, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll2] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll3] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold1, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll4] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold4, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll5] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll6] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll7] (+2att, -2Rng, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll8] (+2att, -12Rng, VS Kobold5, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll9] (+2att, -14Rng, VS Kobold8, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll10] (+1att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll11] (+1att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll12] (+2att, -12Rng VS Kobold8 AC 13) (1d6)
[roll13] (+2att, -10Rng VS Kobold8 AC 13) (1d6)

[roll14] (1d6+4) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll15] (2d8+4) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll16] (1d8+2) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll17] (1d8+2) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll18] (2d6+4) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll19] (2d6+4) VS Melson1(AC13)

[roll20] +1att, (1d6-1) VS Morgan2(AC12)
[roll21] +1att, (1d6-1) VS Morgan4(AC12)
[roll22] +1att, (1d6-1) VS Morgan5(AC12)
[roll23] +1att, (1d6-1) VS Morgan3(AC12)

LongVin
2008-06-20, 03:16 PM
Titus

The archers let loose another volley of arrows at the Kobold force(number 19) which seems the most likely to threaten them directly.

Orders:
Archers fire on Kobold Unit 19

All others hold.

Nomadic
2008-06-21, 01:28 AM
- Melson (Group A) moves one south and fires a couple shots
- Group B stands ground and begins focused fire on Kobold Group 8
- Melson Groups 1 and 3 will move one west
- Melson Group 2 will move one north
- Melson Group 4 will move one west then one north

bchilders
2008-06-21, 04:34 PM
Morgen

Instructions

Unit 1 and 2 both move forward (left on map)
All melee units attack who is next to them
Archers move diagonally up and to the left and fire on kobold unit 1

Let me know if any enemy units dwindle enough to get in a swarm attack.

lawful_evil
2008-06-26, 07:17 PM
Round 18.5

{{ No post from Horril / Hamraddi.. AGAIN. }}

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_18.png)

Key -

The nearby troop clash in melee while the archers continue to rain arrows down on nearby troops. The dragon thrashes about in the woods near Melson's forces. So far the battle damage is light with only 7 deaths(4 to Morgan and 3 to Melson).

Initiative

(end of round 18)
(beginning of round 19)

Armies :

Horril :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,5,5,9,8,8,7,7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1, 5, 5,5,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4, 7, 7,8,10,9,10,9,10,7,10,5,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3,9,9,8,7,10,9,9,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 8, 8, 7, 9, 6, 10, 9, 9, 7, 7, 7, 6, 7, 7, 7, 8, 10, 10, 10, 10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 24 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 28 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 24 arrows each

David Melson

Unit 1
22 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 1,5,6,2,1,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,1 0,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,4,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit 4
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,3,7, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each

Kobold

Unit 1-24
#1 3,1,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#2 3,2,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#3 2,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#4 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#6 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#7 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#8 1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#19 2,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 27/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

Rolls

[roll0](+2att, -4rng, VS Kobold6, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll1](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold6, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll2] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold6, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll3] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll4] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold1, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll5] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold4, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll7] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold3, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll8] (+2att, -2Rng, VS Kobold1, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll9] (+2att, -8Rng, VS Kobold6, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll10] (+2att, -14Rng, VS Kobold19, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll11] Edge (+1att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll12] Edge (+1att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll13] Edge (+1att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll14] Edge (+1att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll15] (+2att, -10Rng VS Kobold8 AC 15) (1d6)
[roll16] (+2att, -8Rng VS Kobold8 AC 15) (1d6)

[roll17] Edge (+1att VS Morgan2 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll18] Edge (+1att VS Morgan4 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll19] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll20] Edge (+1att VS Morgan3 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll21] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll22] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)

[roll23] (1d6+4) VS Melson2(AC13)
[roll24] (2d8+4) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll25] (1d8+2) VS Melson4(AC13)
[roll26] (1d8+2) VS Melson4(AC13)
[roll27] (2d6+4) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll28] (2d6+4) VS Melson1(AC13)

LongVin
2008-06-26, 10:16 PM
Titus

The orders come again for the archers to open fire on the nearest Kobold force and another volley of arrows are launched in the air. The rest of the army readies themselves for the quickly approaching battle.

Orders

Archers fire again

All others hold

bchilders
2008-06-27, 10:57 PM
Morgen

Instructions

Continue fighting same as previous round

If you wouldn't mind I can run Horril and Hamraddi for a few rounds, if they ever return. It would just help me on this side if they were active. Let me know what you think.

Nomadic
2008-06-27, 11:19 PM
I am personally for someone running them if they don't show up. They are in a good position to do some real damage to the middle column of kobolds but they need to act now.

Orders:
- Group 2 move one west
- Group 1 move one north
- Now that the clubmen have the dragon flanked from all directions focus on taking it out fast.

- Group B continue with concentrated volley on Kobold group 8
- Group A move one square south and fire on Kobold group 8

- Melson will make sure to get in his own shots on Kobold group 8

lawful_evil
2008-07-02, 07:33 PM
Round 19.5

{{ No post from Horril / Hamraddi.. AGAIN. }}

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_19.png)

Key -

As the swarm of kobolds continues to pour out of the swamp, Horril re-engages as the other Duke continue their assault. Melson's men desperately attempt to slay the winged beast.

Initiative

(end of round 18)
(beginning of round 19)

Armies :

Horril :

Unit 1
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 ,9,10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,6,6,5,5,9,8,8,7,2,7,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 24 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 24 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1, 5, 5,5,9,5,9,9,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4, 7, 7,8,10,9,10,9,10,7,10,5,10,10,10,10,5,5,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3,9,9,8,7,10,9,9,7,8,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 , Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 8, 8, 7, 9, 6, 10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 3, 4, 7, 7, 7, 8, 10, 10, 10, 10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 23 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 23 arrows each

David Melson

Unit 1
22 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 1,5,6,2,1,10,10,10,10,10,6,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 ,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,3,10,10,4,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,1 0,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
23 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,3,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 10,10,10,10,10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 4
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,3,7, 10,10,10,10,7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each

Kobold

Unit 1-24
#1 3,1,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#2 3,2,1,1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#3 2,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#4 1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#6 4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#7 2,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#8 1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP 19/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

Rolls

[roll0](+2att, -4rng, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll1](+2att, -4rng, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll2] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold6, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll9] (+2att, -8Rng, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll10] (+2att, -12Rng, VS Kobold8, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll11] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll12] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll13] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll14] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll15] (+2att, -6Rng VS Kobold8 AC 15) (1d6)
[roll16] (+2att, -4Rng VS Kobold8 AC 15) (1d6)
[roll17] (VS Kobold8 AC 15) (1d8)
[roll18] (VS Kobold8 AC 15) (1d8)

[roll19] Edge (+1att VS Morgan2 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll20] Edge (+1att VS Morgan4 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll21] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll22] Edge (+1att VS Morgan3 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll23] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll24] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll25] Edge (+1att VS Horril1 AC 11) (1d6-1)

[roll26] (1d6+4) VS Melson2(AC13)
[roll27] (2d8+4) VS Melson3(AC13)
[roll28] (1d8+2) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll29] (1d8+2) VS Melson4(AC13)
[roll30] (2d6+4) VS Melson3(AC13)
[roll31] (2d6+4) VS Melson3(AC13)

Nomadic
2008-07-02, 11:23 PM
"Time to fall back"

Melson gives the orders to his archers to fall back to the trees and does so with them at top speed.

- Group A and B (including Melson) final volley at Kobold group 8
- Group A and B (including Melson) move east towards the trees at x4 speed
- Clubmen continue attack on dragon

bchilders
2008-07-03, 01:07 AM
Morgen

Instructions
-Attacks all remain the same, except group 1 moves around to a flanking position before attacking (if possible)

Horril

Instruction
-Both archer groups fire on Kobold group 7
-Group 1 attacks group 7 as well
-Group 2 & 3 full sprint to move around there friendly unit to AK and AL 16
-Group 4 fall back (up on map) and attacks Kobold unit 22

Hamraddi

Instructions
-All 4 units full sprint forward to join in battle

LongVin
2008-07-06, 10:28 AM
Titus

Another volley of arrows is launched into the air at the advancing Kobold force. They are moving much slower than expected.

Orders:

Archers fire on nearest Kobolds

All others hold

lawful_evil
2008-07-06, 02:11 PM
Round 20.5

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_20.png)

Key -

Morgan and Horril's forces continue to clash with the Kobolds while Melson's men engage the dragon. This time, his men teamed up and really smote the foul beast. Titus' archers continue to pelt the kobolds while his foot soldiers prepare for their own onslaught.

Initiative

(end of round 19)
(beginning of round 20)

Armies :

Horril :

Unit 1
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 8, 7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 9,10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 8, 7,8,8,6,6,5,5,9,8,8,7,2,7,6,8,6,5,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 23 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 23 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1, 5, 5,5,9,5,9,9,9,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4, 7, 7,8,10,9,10,9,10,7,10,5,10,10,10,10,5,5,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3,9,9,8,7,10,9,9,7,8,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 , Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 8, 8, 7, 9, 6, 10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 3, 4, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 9, 9, 10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 22 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 27 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 22 arrows each

David Melson

Unit 1
22 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 1,5,6,2,1,10,10,10,10,10,6,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10 ,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,3,10,10,4,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,1 0,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
23 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,3,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 10,10,10,10,10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 4
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,12,12,9, AC 11, HP 10, 10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,3,7, 10,10,10,10,7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4, Ride+3], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit A
7 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each
Unit B
8 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 25 arrows each

Kobold

Unit 1-24
#1 3,1,1,3,3,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#2 3,2,1,1,3,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#3 2,1,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#4 1,2,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#7 2,3,2,1,2,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#8 1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#22 1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP -17/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

Rolls

[roll0](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll1](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll2] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold22, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll9] (+2att, -8Rng, VS Kobold8, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll10] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll11] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll12] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)
[roll13] Edge (+3att VS Dragon2 AC 20) (1d6)

[roll14] Edge (+1att VS Morgan2 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll15] Edge (+1att VS Morgan4 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll16] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll17] Edge (+1att VS Morgan3 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll18] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll19] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll20] Edge (+1att VS Horril1 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll21] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)

( DRAGON KILLED before it attacked)
[roll23] (1d6+4) VS Melson2(AC13)
[roll24] (2d8+4) VS Melson3(AC13)
[roll25] (1d8+2) VS Melson1(AC13)
[roll26] (1d8+2) VS Melson4(AC13)
[roll27] (2d6+4) VS Melson3(AC13)
[roll28] (2d6+4) VS Melson3(AC13)

LongVin
2008-07-06, 06:51 PM
Titus

This would probably be the last chance the archers would have a chance to fire so they made sure their shots counted befor turning on their heels and running into the forest. The infantry behind them readied themselves to charge out and meet the Kobolds...

Orders

Archers fire followed by Run 4x to BA

All others hold

bchilders
2008-07-06, 08:10 PM
Morgen

Instructions
-Attacks all remain the same

Horril

Instruction
-Both archer groups fire on Kobold group 22
-Groups 1, 2 & 3 all attack the unit in front of them
-Group 4 attack Kobold unit 22 then fall back (up on map) into the river

Hamraddi

Instructions
-All 4 units move forward, archers firing on unit 23

Nomadic
2008-07-08, 03:57 AM
David and his archer groups continue towards the forest, swinging down to get out of the way of Titus's troops. Meanwhile the clubmen cheer triumphantly even as they head out of the trees.

- Groups A and B move 1 east then 1 south then head east into the trees
- Groups 1 through 4 head move south

lawful_evil
2008-07-08, 06:42 PM
Round 21.5

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_21.png)

Key -

The armies continue to clash as Hamraddi's forces finally begin to engage. Titus and Melson's forces are about to meet with the Kobolds head on. The kobold seem to try a new tactic, focusing their attacks together in the hopes of crippling an enemy unit enough to swarm it. Every member of Morgan's 5th infantry unit is now injured and the unit is likely to fall soon.

Initiative

(end of round 19)
(beginning of round 20)

Armies :

Horril :

Unit 1
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 8, 7,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, 9,10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 2
Unit 3
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 9, 7, 9, 9, 8, 5, 7, 8, 5, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 7, 5,4,7,6,6,5,5,9,8,8,7,2,7,6,8,6,5,7,9, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 22 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 22 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1, 5, 5,5,9,5,9,9,9,6,9,7,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 3, 4, 3, 5, 2, 9, 6, 6, 5, 3, 3, 4, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 9, 9, 6 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 21 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 21 arrows each

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Kobold

Unit 1-24
#1 3,1,1,3,3,1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#2 3,2,1,1,3,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,4
#3 2,1,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#4 1,2,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#7 2,3,2,1,2,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#8 1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#11 3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#22 1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#23 1,2,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4

'Black Dragon 2', Stats 19,12,15,6,12,9, AC 18, HP -17/68, Feats[Alertness, Flyby Attack, Multiattack], Skills[Normal, Listen+13, Spot+16], Sting(1d6+4 @ +10), Bite(2d8+4 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Wing(1d8+2 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8), Talon(2d6+4 @ +8)

Rolls

[roll0](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold22, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll1](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold22, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll2] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll3] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold23, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll4] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold11, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll5] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold22, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll7] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold1, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll8] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold4, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll9] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll10] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold3, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll11] (+2att, -2Rng, VS Kobold1, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll12] (+2att, -4Rng, VS Kobold23, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll13] (+2att, -4Rng, VS Kobold8, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll14] Edge (+1att VS Morgan2 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll15] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll16] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll17] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll18] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll19] Edge (+1att VS Horril3 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll20] Edge (+1att VS Horril4 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll21] Edge (+1att VS Horril3 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll23] Edge (+1att VS Horril3 AC 11) (1d6-1)

LongVin
2008-07-08, 10:03 PM
Titus

The main force of Lord Titus army holds it ground with the 4th infantry unit moving into a position further south to support Melson. The archers continue to withdraw.

Orders:

Archers move to AB

4th unit move double speed to Y.

All others hold.

Nomadic
2008-07-09, 12:29 AM
- Groups A and B continue their move east, now able to fire off a volley they do so (at groups 8 and 9 respectively).

- Groups 1, 2, 3, and 4 move one south.

bchilders
2008-07-09, 09:24 PM
Morgen

Seeing the kobolds new tactics, Morgen's armies adopt a similar approach.

Instructions
-Groups 4,5, and 1 all attack the kobold unit 2
-Group 2 attack kobold unit 1
-Group 3 attack kobold unit 4
-Archers attack kobold unit 2

Horril

Instruction
-Both archer groups fire on Kobold group 11
-Groups 1, 2 & 3 all attack kobold unit 11
-Group 4 attack Kobold unit 22 then fall back (up on map) to I13

Hamraddi

Instructions
-Unit 1 move to O16 and all 4 units attack kobold unit 24

lawful_evil
2008-07-19, 03:41 PM
Round 22.5

Map Info

Battle Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/F1_22.png)

Key -

Titus' men struggle against the dense thicket which his mean currently defend while trying to get into position to help out Melson. Melson's men do the same and both commanders find that their archers can't navigate the dense foliage and work their weapons at the same time. Elsewhere, the battle rages on.

Initiative

(end of round 22)
(beginning of round 23)

Armies :

Horril :

Unit 1
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 8, 7,9,6,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,9, 10 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 2
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 8, 7,8,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,1 0,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 3
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 9, 7, 9, 9, 8, 5, 7, 8, 5, 10, 10, 10, 9, 10, 7, 6, 10, 10, 10, 10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 12,10,11,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 7, 5,4,7,6,6,5,5,9,8,8,7,2,7,6,8,6,5,7,9, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+5], Padded Armor, Club(1d6+1 @ +2)
Unit A
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 21 arrows each
Unit B
5 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 21 arrows each

Morgan :

Unit 1
Unit 2
18 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 1, 5, 5,5,9,5,9,9,9,6,9,7,9,8,6,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 3
19 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 4, 7, 7,8,10,9,10,9,10,7,10,5,7,10,10,10,5,5,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 4
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,11,11,10,11, AC 12, HP 3,9,9,8,7,9,9,9,7,8,8,5,10,10,10,10,10,10,10,10, Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit 5
20 Level 2 Commoners, Stats(11,10,11,11,10,11), AC 12, HP(10 max) 3, 4, 3, 5, 2, 9, 6, 6, 5, 3, 3, 4, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 7, 9, 6 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Heavy Mace)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Leather Armor, Heavy Mace(1d8 @ +1)
Unit A
11 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 21 arrows each(10x warrior, 1x L3 Ranger)

Hamraddi :

Unit 1
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,12,11,10,10,9, AC 12, HP 8, 8,7,5,10,10, 10,10,10,10,10, 10,10,10,10,10, 10,10,10,10,10, 10,10,10,10,Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 12, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 26 arrows each

Titus :

Unit 1
Unit 2
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,12,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 11, 11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11,11 ,11,11,11,11,10,8,11 Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 3
25 Level 2 Commoners, Stats 11,10,12,10,10,9, AC 11, HP 10, 7,6,11,11,11, 11,11,11,11,11, 11,11,11,11,11, 11,11,11,11,11, 11,11,11,11,Feats[Armor(light), Toughness, SimpleWeapon(Club)], Skills[Listen+4, Spot+4, Swim+4], Padded Armor, Club(1d6 @ +1)
Unit 4
Unit A
10 Level 1 Warriors, Stats 10,12,10,10,10,8, AC 11, HP 10, Feats[Precise Shot, Toughness], Skills[Listen+2, Spot+4, Swim+2, Ride+4], Padded Armor, Short Bow(1d6 @ +2, 60'), 21 arrows each

David Melson

Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4
Unit A
Unit B

Kobold

Unit 1-24

#1 3,1,1,3,3,1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#2 3,2,1,1,2,1,1
#3 2,1,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#4 1,2,1,2,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#7 2,3,2,1,2,3,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#8 1,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#11 3,2,1,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#22 1,3,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#23 1,2,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4
#24 1,2,3,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4,4

Rolls

[roll0](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold11, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll1](+2att, -2rng, VS Kobold11, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll2] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold11, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll3] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold11, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll4] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold11, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll5] Edge (+2att, VS Kobold22, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll7] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold1, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll8] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold4, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll9] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll10] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d8)
[roll11] (+2att VS Kobold2, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll12] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold24, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll13] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold24, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll14] Edge (+1att, VS Kobold24, AC 15) (1d6)
[roll15] (+2att, -8Rng, VS Kobold7, AC 15) (1d6)

[roll16] Edge (+1att VS Morgan2 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll17] Edge (+1att VS Morgan4 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll18] Edge (+1att VS Morgan5 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll19] Edge (+1att VS Morgan3 AC 12) (1d6-1)
[roll20] Edge (+1att VS Horril3 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll21] Edge (+1att VS Titus2 AC 13) (1d6-1)
[roll22] Edge (+1att VS Titus3 AC 13) (1d6-1)
[roll23] Edge (+1att VS Horril3 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll24] Edge (+1att VS Horril1 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll25] Edge (+1att VS Horril2 AC 11) (1d6-1)
[roll26] Edge (+1att VS Hamraddi2 AC 12) (1d6-1)

LongVin
2008-07-20, 01:50 AM
Titus

The clubmen engage the assault Kobolds trying to goad them into the forest to destroy the range advantage their spears hold. The troops that can't currently engage either hold their ground or move in for the attack.

Orders:

1 Hold Ground

2 & 3 attack adjacent Kobolds.

4 move to Y 38

Archers move to AA

bchilders
2008-07-20, 12:24 PM
Morgen

Seeing the kobolds new tactics, Morgen's armies adopt a similar approach.

Instructions
-Groups 1 moves down to E8 and 3,5, and 1 all attack the kobold unit 4
-Group 4 moves in and swarms kobold unit 2
-Group 2 attack kobold unit 1
-Archers attack kobold unit 1 then move to J7

Horril

Instruction
-Both archer groups fire on Kobold group 10 then drop back to row 11
-Groups 1, 2 & 3 all attack kobold unit 11 then drop back to row 13
-Group 4 move to H13 and attack Kobold unit 10

Hamraddi

Instructions
-Unit 2 move up and attack kobold unit 6
-Archers drop back to R14 and attack kobold unit 6
-Unit 1 and 3 attack kobold unit 24

LongVin
2008-07-23, 11:06 AM
bumping! Keep this alive!

Nomadic
2008-07-23, 03:24 PM
Sorry about that, stupid forum going down screwed me up. Anyhow I am back...

- Archer groups movies south
- Groups 1, 3, and 4 charge west at full speed
- Group 2 continues south to get out of the trees

bchilders
2008-07-23, 07:33 PM
Check the OOC...I believe we are letting this one float out on the iceberg