PDA

View Full Version : OK Matt, Silvanos you asked for it...

Charity
2008-05-24, 07:57 AM
Indeed. I would be interested to read about your experience with the Red Hand of Doom.

After reading Matts excellent journal (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80998)
And Sams interesting report (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81229) I have foolishly allowed myself to be encouraged to write up a game report from last nights RHoD.

You are joining the action halfway through so some of it might not make much sense, they have just slain the black dragon on the roof of the ruined Rhestilor town hall in the middle of a lake. Some of them a pretty beaten up and Walker is mostly out of spells.

It's pretty long so consider yourselves fairly warned, I am neither a skilled nor a concise writer.
*girds loins*

Characters mentioned
Alan (French pronunciation) - Human Beguiler slain by the dragon
David - Human Brb5/Ftr2/Bearwarrior1
Walker - Human Cleric8
Meanas - Halforc Fighter8
Stranger - Warblade6/Swordsage2

With Alans terrible demise still fresh in their minds the dragons defeat feels hollow... Still David is not so shaken up that it prevents him from searching Alans (still warm) remains; all that is heard in the eeire silence following the drakes fall is David asking "Can anyone see his other arm?"
Walker and Meanas retire downstairs in the half submerged ruins to ensure there are no more suprises waiting to leap out of them.
Walker hears a muffled rattling noise across the hallway but before he can investigate further he hears David shout a taunt up above.

David having been so focused on finding Alans missing eye to pair up the eyes of the eagle Alan was wearing, that (ironicaly) he failed to spot the brace of approaching boats laden with Hobgoblins.
As the boats thud into the jetty he looks up (eye in hand) and jeers over the parapet "You should have brought more if you'd wanted to make a fight of it"
The Hobgoblins answer with a volley of arrows 2 of which find their mark much to Davids suprise (two 19's).The hobbos then spread out positioning themselves to charge up the stairs form the jetty.
David realises that one of the Hobbos has underestimated his reach and attacks from his position above them, though only managing to knock off his helmet.

Torn with indecision Walker asks Meanas to help out David while he rushes to investigate the noise (he is still under the influence of a fly spell). Swooping into the room across the hall Walker finds a naked man blindfolded and jammed into a constricting barbed cage; removing his blindfold, Walker's enquiry dies on his lips as the man vanishes and reappears the other side of the room.
As Walker stumbles over his words the stanger throws on a mithril chainshirt, grabs some sort of bladed chain and asks in a clipped abrupt manner "Where are those bastards?" cocking an ear he rushes from the room already swinging his chain weapon; unsure Walker follows quickly behind him.

Meanas reaches the roof seeing David surrounded by Hobbos fires an shaft into the nearest of them.
David smiling lets out a terrifying feral roar transforming into a bear he spins in a reaping whirlwind of claws, he gouges and slashes livid gashes in them all, despite this all but one of the stoic veterans stand their ground and exact terrible revenge on the unarmoured bear (one nasty crit, and many hits), then worse follows, two razerfiends (Greenspawn razerfiends are a module specific beastie) come racing up the stairs having been released by the canny hobgoblin vets (I know the module says one but these guys are pretty melee heavy and mince anything thats not a spellcaster) The first rakes the bear as it rockets past, but suffers heavily at the hands of Walker and the stranger (whom have made it to the roof by now) as it passes them and decides to take the stairs down to the level below. The second, more cannily leaps at the bear and backs off behind cover back down the stairs.

Meanas picks off 3 hobbos trying to clear a path to the fiends, and keep the now battered bear on his feet paws. Walker swoops in, his healing hands smooth the bears fur as it leans heavily against him.
The stranger swings his flashing chain in a dizzying torrant of attacks against the cautious razerfiend, finishing it with a vicious garroting move, decapitating it in a shower of gore (so much for caution).
Sensing the situation is darkening the experianced hobgoblins that remain retreat to their boats firing at the bear while the bravest amongst them tackles Meanas the archer to cover their retreat.
The remaining fiend returns to the roof to blast them with a huge gout of acid and Walker and david fall smoking to the floor... only to spring immediatly back to their feet/paws having remembered their acid protection used in the fight against the dragon was still in effect. The stranger mocking their feeble memories as the half dodged acid eats into his flesh.
With the fight all but won David staggers down stairs, Walker hurriedly follows healing him with Alans old wand, fearing that David may be in trouble when his anger abates.
Meanas and the stranger make short work of the injured fiend and David drops from his rage.

Like a bear with a sore head, David snaps that he's off to get some sleep and crashes out on the wormlords cot. The others keep watch (in between bouts of looting) though no more hobgoblins arrive.
When they discover the Ghostlords phylactery and the note the party pay it scant attention, pocketing it along with the other loot. Taking two hobgoblin boats and after much discussion they decide to avoid the previously charmed Lizardman shaman and his dinosaur companion and head southwest to speak to the Tiri Kitor elves.

The heros are welcomed with open arms, the stranger appears to have known the elves for years and his rescue has pleased them yet further. A celabration is called for despite the deep sadness they feel for the passing of Alan the party manage to pull themselves out of their malaise and join in with the festivities... all night.

So impressed with their performance in disposing of the threat of the Dragon and the razerfiends that the Tiri Kitor make the unprecidented offer of the loan of 4 of their prized giant riding owls to help speed the party on their way, as the elves are aware of the parties great need for haste. (hint hint)
unfortunately no mention of the Ghostlord or his phylactery is made to the long lived local elves and the intrepid adventures depart the following morning for Brindol.

Using the mounts to steer them clear of the mayhem on the plains below them, the party fly high enough to take in the sorry view of sacked towns burning all across the vale and streams of refugees heading for Brindol.

Causing a bit of a stir in the marketplace with their transport the party decide to hit the stalls, the strangers knowlege of the local area proving invaluable in locating wares, and traders willing to purchase their goods..
It is at this stage that the party re discover the Ghostlords phylactery and decide to see a sage to unwrap its secrets...

That's pretty much where we left it, the later parts are more sketchy as the bottle of wine beside me was emptying fast... so fast in fact I had to quit a bit early...

There you go, you asked for this Matt/Silvanos, you only have yourselves to blame. I'm going to go take some pills for the totaly inexplicable headache I seem to be sporting this morning..

Matthew
2008-05-24, 08:15 AM
Yay! That sounds like an action packed session! Well done on relating it to us even with an inexplicable headache!

That blindfolded bloke using a spiked/bladed chain to decapitate a Razor Fiend sounded vicious. Did the Hobgoblin who ran away get away or did his mates kill him later?

Charity
2008-05-24, 08:29 AM
Yay! That sounds like an action packed session! Well done on relating it to us even with an inexplicable headache!
My melee heavy party, they like their fights... yeah the headache, it must be all those olives I ate... bound to be.

That blindfolded bloke using a spiked/bladed chain to decapitate a Razor Fiend sounded vicious. Did the Hobgoblin who ran away get away or did his mates kill him later?

Yeah that was ikkie, he chopped up my 85 hp razorfiend in one full attack... now you can see why I needed 2

The hero hobbo that took on Meanas got chopped to bits, the other two who got to the boats found cover and got away, took all the stuff from the nearby bell tower (where they came from) and went to see their compatriots at the road block... only to discover wolves feeding on their carcasses... bad times for the hobbos.

Matthew
2008-05-24, 08:41 AM
Ah, so Alan was Ikkie's previous character and 'the stranger' was his new one? Hadn't quite made the connection, I thought the stranger was an NPC!

Charity
2008-05-24, 08:54 AM
Yeh poor old Ikkie got his beguiler chomped by the dragon.. because he was the only one being effective, such is the cost of usefulness..

I was just making a play of the fact that despite a parties almost pathalogical suspicion of people they meet; as soon as one of them dies they adopt the very next stranger that comes along gifting them powerful items and trusting them to watch over them in their sleep.. we all do it, it just amuses me when I'm outside looking in as a DM.

edit -Christ you must have thought it was some god awful 'Mary sue' DMPC.. heck no.

Gorbash
2008-05-24, 09:12 AM
It was a pleasure reading this. Especially because my party had the same fight some time ago (we're in Fane of Tiamat now), and because Regiarix kicked our asses and ran off with one of us. :smallbiggrin: We got him in the end, though.

Matthew
2008-05-24, 09:22 AM
Yeh poor old Ikkie got his beguiler chomped by the dragon.. because he was the only one being effective, such is the cost of usefulness..

I was just making a play of the fact that despite a parties almost pathalogical suspicion of people they meet; as soon as one of them dies they adopt the very next stranger that comes along gifting them powerful items and trusting them to watch over them in their sleep.. we all do it, it just amuses me when I'm outside looking in as a DM.

Heh, heh. My players actually seem to enjoy making a fuss about whether the new character is really trustworthy. Six and two threes either way.

edit -Christ you must have thought it was some god awful 'Mary sue' DMPC.. heck no.

I actually thought he was going to turn out to be some kind of accidently released enemy. :smallwink:

Charity
2008-05-24, 09:34 AM
It was a pleasure reading this. Especially because my party had the same fight some time ago (we're in Fane of Tiamat now), and because Regiarix kicked our asses and ran off with one of us. :smallbiggrin: We got him in the end, though.
I'm glad you managed to battle your way through the wall of gibberish I erected.

Heh, heh. My players actually seem to enjoy making a fuss about whether the new character is really trustworthy. Six and two threes either way.
This reminds me of the games we played waaay back, i remember once I actualy managed to persuade my tight as you like DM to let me play a drow, and when I met the party they mobbed him, bound him, robbed him and left him by the side of the road... my shortest lived character ever... sigh.
Though I'm sure your guys don't go that far.

I actually thought he was going to turn out to be some kind of accidently released enemy. :smallwink:

They do still have a swordsage bent on revenge for the death of her lover pursuing them... but I'm not that cruel.

Matthew
2008-05-24, 09:42 AM
This reminds me of the games we played waaay back, i remember once I actualy managed to persuade my tight as you like DM to let me play a drow, and when I met the party they mobbed him, bound him, robbed him and left him by the side of the road... my shortest lived character ever... sigh.
Though I'm sure your guys don't go that far.

Totally appropriate character action. :smallbiggrin: I don't recall anything like that ever happening, but then nobody ever asked to play a Drow... (one guy insisted on playing a half drow once, but I think we just ignored that and treated him as a half elf).

They do still have a swordsage bent on revenge for the death of her lover pursuing them... but I'm not that cruel.

I think I might be...

Jimp
2008-05-24, 10:34 AM
Forum Fad sense, tingling!

Yahzi
2008-05-24, 11:41 AM
David having been so focused on finding Alans missing eye to pair up the eyes of the eagle Alan was wearing,
Now this captures the spirit of D&D to the letter. :smallbiggrin:

Charity
2008-05-24, 12:59 PM
Now this captures the spirit of D&D to the letter. :smallbiggrin:
You do always find the best loot on the other characters...

Forum Fad sense, tingling!
Maybe, though I doubt it, I believe though I'll let him speak for himself that Matt is trying to lead from the front in moving this forum away from endless embittered edition wars where the same old thing is repeated by the same posters on every thread accross the board.
I figured it was a noble quest and thought I'd actually put some effort into a post for a change rather than just posting this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/dalziel_86/6cdfd8ff1824e8b5.jpg
which is my usual modus operandi.

Reel On, Love
2008-05-24, 02:00 PM

Oh wow, is that the one from this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41828) way back when? I remember seeing that back in the day.

A little googling tells me that it probably is (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4181247). I guess the Swordsage proved to be more survivable than the Warblade and Crusader?

Kol Korran
2008-05-24, 03:31 PM
excellebt smithers! dismemeber the corpse and send the widow a crossage!... um, i meant excellent Charity! it seems likde adventure logs/ reports are become a small, yet highly welcomed trend! i have no knowledge of the module, but it sound like you all had great fun, which is the main thing...
would love to read more, if you're plannign to write more...

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2008-05-24, 04:26 PM
would love to read more, if you're plannign to write more...

Ohhh he will be don't you worry. As soon as he has gotten his next batch of... olives you said... he will be providing us with the follow up. :smallwink:

And Charity you should give yourself more credit. I did not even have to cast Comprehend Post to understand what you were writing.

I can fully appreciate the situation you describing regarding the attitude towards new PCs that enter mid-adventure*, but I was a little in doubt when I read it about whether Walker was expecting to find the new PC in the room when he went investigating or he truly just wanted to investigate even though he knew David possibly was in need of help?

*: It can be amusing to ask the dead player to play an antagonist NPC for a session just to mesh with their level of trust. :smallamused:

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2008-05-24, 04:43 PM
Oh wow, is that the one from this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41828) way back when? I remember seeing that back in the day.

A little googling tells me that it probably is (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4181247). I guess the Swordsage proved to be more survivable than the Warblade and Crusader?

Impressive tracking. :smallsmile:

(Sorry about the double post, the Edit button did not work :smalleek:)

Reel On, Love
2008-05-24, 04:50 PM
Impressive tracking. :smallsmile:

(Sorry about the double post, the Edit button did not work :smalleek:)

I am a google Wizard 5/Incantatrix 10/Shadowcraft Mage 5. With Spontaneous Divination.

Charity
2008-05-24, 08:15 PM
Ohhh he will be don't you worry. As soon as he has gotten his next batch of... olives you said... he will be providing us with the follow up. :smallwink:
My liver hates them olives, but I loves em Nom nom nom... I wouldn't be too sure about regular updates I am a lazy man I think that has been established.

And Charity you should give yourself more credit. I did not even have to cast Comprehend Post to understand what you were writing.

I can fully appreciate the situation you describing regarding the attitude towards new PCs that enter mid-adventure*, but I was a little in doubt when I read it about whether Walker was expecting to find the new PC in the room when he went investigating or he truly just wanted to investigate even though he knew David possibly was in need of help?:
The week previous they had been repeatedly ambushed out of side rooms... he was possibly looking to avoid any more of that he is a notoriously difficult bloke to fathom though; so his motivation could have been anything.

*: It can be amusing to ask the dead player to play an antagonist NPC for a session just to mesh with their level of trust. :smallamused:
Ikkie would be so up for that! I guess I'd better dragonchomp him again... he'll like that.

It is the very same, they still fear Sharaya Dar though they swear they don't... I even have a figure that is the one I used for her and they won't allow it to be used for anyone else... I tease them with it from time to time.
BWL sorted me out a treat with them, he put a goodly amount of thought into that encounter i'm not sure I ever got the opportunity to thank the bloke properly.
I must up her a few levels and bring her back for a rematch.. though I'd best make sure she has a good escape plan, Ikkie is itching to give her some as he missed out on the fun last time around.

Hey

(my previous character got legitimately killed off this game... an ettin squashed him), but he made a 10-foot standing leap onto the back of something called a razorfiend, then combined the Bonecrusher and Psychic weapon (and Large Greatsword and 2 points of Power Attack) to slam it for 45 points of damage. 9D6+12 damage. What with the leaping and the dice rolling and the gonzo, it was like Palladium combat.

That is from the RHoD I recognise that encounter, the beguiler ate the Ettins brains it is the one they have just finished, fearful synergy there.

Matthew
2008-05-25, 12:42 AM
Maybe, though I doubt it, I believe though I'll let him speak for himself that Matt is trying to lead from the front in moving this forum away from endless embittered edition wars where the same old thing is repeated by the same posters on every thread accross the board.

Aye, I am looking to encourage different types of threads. I like yabbering on about rules and editions as much as the next guy, but sometimes it seems like its all we ever do here.

I figured it was a noble quest and thought I'd actually put some effort into a post for a change rather than just posting this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/dalziel_86/6cdfd8ff1824e8b5.jpg
which is my usual modus operandi.

Hah, hah. I certainly woudn't want to detract from that.

Reel On, Love
2008-05-25, 01:26 AM
It is the very same, they still fear Sharaya Dar though they swear they don't... I even have a figure that is the one I used for her and they won't allow it to be used for anyone else... I tease them with it from time to time.
BWL sorted me out a treat with them, he put a goodly amount of thought into that encounter i'm not sure I ever got the opportunity to thank the bloke properly.
I must up her a few levels and bring her back for a rematch.. though I'd best make sure she has a good escape plan, Ikkie is itching to give her some as he missed out on the fun last time around.
It looks like a good encounter. Mind recapping how it went? I've never had the chance to use ToB antagonists (don't DM much). I could probably help up her level (and give her new allies?) if you'd like, too.

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2008-05-25, 03:15 AM
Aye, I am looking to encourage different types of threads. I like yabbering on about rules and editions as much as the next guy, but sometimes it seems like its all we ever do here.

Yeah I know how you feel. I for one is glad that I have managed to stay out of any rules related threads on this board so far.

Saph has made a couple of memorable recaps too if people are looking for a story time break in their edition wars or monk maximizations.

Hah, hah. I certainly woudn't want to detract from that.

Neither would I. :smallamused:

Charity
2008-05-25, 07:26 AM
It looks like a good encounter. Mind recapping how it went?
Ooo well it was a while back now and many olives have been drunk since then... my memory is famous, but not for being good...

They met them twice, the first time round was the more memorable; they made a lot of noise and took a lot of time getting to them, so the three hobgoblins were well prepared,
Warchief Varnath, and Strongheart Kyrr attracted the parties attention and Sharaya Dar waited in the shadows to strike.
The halfling rogue and Walker were the first in, the rogue jacking his AC through the roof with expertise. The rest of the party arrived, cutting a swath through the regular goblins and hobbos then Sharaya Dar struck; She chopped down Fizz (elven wizard) from the shadows then made her way toward Walker preventing him from coming to the elf's rescue.
While Varnath and Krr schooled the melee types in the true arts of war Walker heroicaly sucked up some AOO's getting to Fizz and healing him.
Sharaya Dar strikes again this time Walker hits the dirt, now the fighters up front are really starting to panic they were taking their time getting through the Varnaths defences. Springing into action (at last) David leaps to Walkers aid distracting Sharaya Dar and Fizz pours a potion down the recumbant clerics throat.
Next round Strongheart Kyrr changed stance and healed Varnath and that broke the parties morale, Fizz and Walker expiditiously retreat leaving David and the others to find their own path the halfling delayed too long and Sharaya Dar teleports the other side of him, and her and the Warchief seriously injure him. His failed jump roll after tumbling out from between them leaves him prone at the warchiefs feet and seals his fate. The rest of them run to the hills using discrete valour.

On the second meeting they were much better prepared, they defended the squishies better, and they targeted Strongheart Kyrr first which held them in good stead. Varnath defended Sharaya's exit and eventually fell. She swore her revenge and has pursued the party ever since. Rarely making an appearance since her initial ill thought out attack on David as he watched over the party one night where she was again forced to flee into the shadows.

I've never had the chance to use ToB antagonists (don't DM much).
.. lucky swine..

I could probably help up her level (and give her new allies?) if you'd like, too.
Sounds good, when I initially had them encounter these guys it was to introduce the ToB to the party and see how it went down.
Since then we have had a few character deaths so there are a couple of ToB characters in the party-
My lovely wife is a level 8 swordsage, not massively optimised but she really wanted to design it all the way herself, and I was more than pleased that she wanted to. She poured over those books for weeks and hasn't done a bad job at all; she is away in France atm which is why she didn't feature in the above excerpt but she will surely be back for Sharaya's return.
and Ikkie who is a tricked out swordsage2/warblade6 with 18 STR and DEX and a spiked chain... he's quite badass... but don't tell him I said that :smallwink:

Yeah I know how you feel. I for one is glad that I have managed to stay out of any rules related threads on this board so far.
You sir are like the UN of rules debates, scrupulously neutral and invariably right... in fact that put you way ahead of the UN... you know what I mean.

Saph has made a couple of memorable recaps too if people are looking for a story time break in their edition wars or monk maximizations.

I'll have to check them out, Saph is a pretty switched on guy, (unless he's talking about HP's :smalltongue:) do you have a linky link by any chance?

Reel On, Love
2008-05-28, 04:54 AM
They met them twice, the first time round was the more memorable; they made a lot of noise and took a lot of time getting to them, so the three hobgoblins were well prepared,
Warchief Varnath, and Strongheart Kyrr attracted the parties attention and Sharaya Dar waited in the shadows to strike.
The halfling rogue and Walker were the first in, the rogue jacking his AC through the roof with expertise. The rest of the party arrived, cutting a swath through the regular goblins and hobbos then Sharaya Dar struck; She chopped down Fizz (elven wizard) from the shadows then made her way toward Walker preventing him from coming to the elf's rescue.
While Varnath and Krr schooled the melee types in the true arts of war Walker heroicaly sucked up some AOO's getting to Fizz and healing him.
Sharaya Dar strikes again this time Walker hits the dirt, now the fighters up front are really starting to panic they were taking their time getting through the Varnaths defences. Springing into action (at last) David leaps to Walkers aid distracting Sharaya Dar and Fizz pours a potion down the recumbant clerics throat.
Next round Strongheart Kyrr changed stance and healed Varnath and that broke the parties morale, Fizz and Walker expiditiously retreat leaving David and the others to find their own path the halfling delayed too long and Sharaya Dar teleports the other side of him, and her and the Warchief seriously injure him. His failed jump roll after tumbling out from between them leaves him prone at the warchiefs feet and seals his fate. The rest of them run to the hills using discrete valour.
Sounds like swordsages do even more damage than I thought, or was the party just fragile?

On the second meeting they were much better prepared, they defended the squishies better, and they targeted Strongheart Kyrr first which held them in good stead. Varnath defended Sharaya's exit and eventually fell. She swore her revenge and has pursued the party ever since. Rarely making an appearance since her initial ill thought out attack on David as he watched over the party one night where she was again forced to flee into the shadows.
Shadow Jaunt makes for a great escape tool. How tragic, she's the last of the little clan. :'(

My lovely wife is a level 8 swordsage, not massively optimised but she really wanted to design it all the way herself, and I was more than pleased that she wanted to. She poured over those books for weeks and hasn't done a bad job at all; she is away in France atm which is why she didn't feature in the above excerpt but she will surely be back for Sharaya's return.
and Ikkie who is a tricked out swordsage2/warblade6 with 18 STR and DEX and a spiked chain... he's quite badass... but don't tell him I said that :smallwink:

Sounds like Sharaya should bring some new allies along, then. Another hobgoblin, and... an undead version of one of the previous guys? Or maybe just another new one.

What level? What's the party look like now? How much GP in gear is it OK for them to get?

Matthew
2008-05-28, 05:31 AM
I'll have to check them out, Saph is a pretty switched on guy, (unless he's talking about HP's :smalltongue:) do you have a linky link by any chance?
I would tell you to do a search for threads started by Saph, but knowing how self confessed lazy you are...

Total Party Kill Stories (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59790)
And I think that might be a record... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67529)
First Session report (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68740)
New entry for "Stupidist Player Character Death" (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72052)
Fastest Player Character Death in Combat (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75184)

Charity
2008-05-28, 06:18 AM
Sounds like swordsages do even more damage than I thought, or was the party just fragile?

The potion of dex and the dex to damage put her in the region of 20ish damage a round, more than the injured mage or cleric could handle.

Sounds like Sharaya should bring some new allies along, then. Another hobgoblin, and... an undead version of one of the previous guys? Or maybe just another new one.

I have only 3 players this weekend, I'm in two minds whether it should be an encounter that they all savour... I was initially thinking of this as a small scale ambush in the city, but why should the others miss out on the fun.
The party are soon to be on their way cross country riding some giant owls but they'll have to land at some point.

What level? What's the party look like now? How much GP in gear is it OK for them to get?

OK (thanks for this BTW) They can have standard NPC WBL the party consists of

David - Human Brb5/Ftr2/Bearwarrior1 (whirlwind attack and a guisarme)
Walker - Human Cleric8 (party buffing mostly, though likes to cast fly)
Meanas - Halforc Fighter8 (thog smash PA and rapid shot with a bow)
Stranger - Human Warblade6/Swordsage2 (pretty optomised not crazy but strong spiked chain)
My lovely wife - Human swordsage8 (str based not optomised but reasonable)

Yep it's a party full of melee hurt through and through, the arcane casters keep getting eaten by dragons, and giant crocodiles.

Oh and Ikkie if you haven't already guessed no reading this thread you bad man.

I would tell you to do a search for threads started by Saph, but knowing how self confessed lazy you are...

Total Party Kill Stories (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59790)
And I think that might be a record... (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67529)
First Session report (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68740)
New entry for "Stupidist Player Character Death" (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72052)
Fastest Player Character Death in Combat (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75184)

Ta muchly Matt, I was up till late last night feasting at the NDA trough... after my mate had TPK'ed us in the game he runs... I hate invisible flying sorcerers with Globe of Invulnerability's... they suck... I digress.

Lord Lorac Silvanos
2008-05-28, 02:33 PM
Ta muchly Matt, I was up till late last night feasting at the NDA trough... after my mate had TPK'ed us in the game he runs... I hate invisible flying sorcerers with Globe of Invulnerability's... they suck... I digress.

Yeah, thank you Matt. I have been to busy to spoonfeed Charity myself. :smalltongue:
(He is worth the "trouble" though;) )