PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger: Personnal question

SolkaTruesilver
2008-05-24, 05:12 PM
I want to know something. The first time you ever played the game Chrono Trigger:

1- Have you failed to save Lucca's mother's legs?
2- If yes, have you used a previous save game to try it again?
3- How far back were you willing to go back just to save her?

UglyPanda
2008-05-24, 05:36 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Not that far back. I saved pretty often.

I messed around with every permutation of the ending. The only versions I didn't see were the ones where Glenn returns to normal. Despite his diminished worth when everyone is at level **, I still preferred to have Magus in my party.

Cubey
2008-05-24, 06:01 PM
As above, only without the messing with endings thing.

Suzuro
2008-05-24, 06:17 PM
1. Yes
2. No

that's...really it...she just ends up sitting in a chair...

-Suzuro

Eldariel
2008-05-24, 06:28 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I had saved at the End of Time before I went to get Robo back, so there.

KillianHawkeye
2008-05-26, 07:12 PM
1. Yes
2. Not the first time, because I didn't know it was going to happen. I made sure to do it on subsequent play-throughs.
3. Not far. The idea was you were supposed to play the game a few times to get a ton of cool stuff, so there were plenty of chances to get the hang of it.

Unfortunately, there's almost no difference between saving her and not saving her. I understand that they didn't want to change the script much for an unimportant detail, but you'd think your life would really turn out differently depending on whether or not you were horribly maimed.

Edan
2008-05-26, 09:36 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. I lost about 2 hours of work because I tend to not save as often as I should.

poleboy
2008-05-27, 01:39 AM
I want to know something. The first time you ever played the game Chrono Trigger:

1- Have you failed to save Lucca's mother's legs?
2- If yes, have you used a previous save game to try it again?
3- How far back were you willing to go back just to save her?

1 - Yes
2 - No, I felt it was part of Lucca's character. Also, I only realized later that it was possible.
3 - If you can't keep your greasy mitts off the machines, you don't deserve legs.

Saithis Bladewing
2008-05-27, 09:20 AM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Not far, I save fairly regularly.