PDA

View Full Version : Get to Know a Playgrounder!: Felixaar

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Skippy
2008-05-26, 08:46 AM
Some of you might remember an old thread called Trog's Talk Show. (http://http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52212&highlight=trog+talk+show)

Inspired in part by said thread, but also inspired by a forum my brother visits often, I present to you this thread. What I intend to do here is this: Ask a playgrounder (the person, not the character) whatever you want (bound by the forum rules, of course) during a week-long period. Anything you want to know about them, their likes and dislikes, their opinion about a certain matter and such. There is no limit of questions, and the person being questioned can answer as many as they want. After the week has passed, another person is chosen to be mass-interviewed by us.

Of course, all silliness is allowed. As long as it is a question, feel free to ask!

Is this idea interesting to you lot? Is anyone interested in volunteering to be the first one questioned, or should I step forward and preach with the example?

Edit: Adding some rules, in order to keep order (or something like it)
1. Please abstain from asking highly personal questions (specific address, credit card number, etc)
2. The questioned person is in full right to abstain from answering any question they don't feel like answering.
3. A list of volunteers/people we would like to know better will be created, and of course, no one will be interviewed without their approval.

Edit again: If you want to be interviewed, please add your name to the list of participants in the Sign-Up thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82019) Thanks a lot and have fun!

Solo
2008-05-26, 08:47 AM
Are you prepared to suffer?

Scintillatus
2008-05-26, 08:49 AM
I volunteer, for the lulz.

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 08:49 AM
Intriguing... Yes... This thread is relevant to my interests.

randman22222
2008-05-26, 08:50 AM
Hah. This sounds like fun. :smallbiggrin:
I could be questioned, I suppose...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-26, 08:56 AM
Oooh, this sounds fun and interesting. Sign me up! Sign me up!

Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.

Castaras
2008-05-26, 08:56 AM
Volunteering to be questioned. If I'm on though...

Kyrian
2008-05-26, 08:57 AM
I don't mind being questioned!

Logic
2008-05-26, 08:57 AM
I volunteer to be interviewed. If neccesary, I volunteer to be first, if no one more interesting and suitable may be found.

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 08:58 AM
Oooh, this sounds fun and interesting. Sign me up! Sign me up!

Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.
What is your quest?

...And what... Is your favourite colour?

Also, if someone is gonna' do this then we need someone to moderate.

Freshmeat
2008-05-26, 09:01 AM
This sounds like a great idea, and judging from the the quick responses, I'm not the only one that feels this way. I wouldn't be opposed to being questioned either.

Solo
2008-05-26, 09:01 AM
I actually have a question for everyone:

Who are you people?

Skippy
2008-05-26, 09:03 AM
I'm willing to be the moderator here (since I created the thread)

Here's the list of volunteers so far:
1. Scintillatus
2. randman22222
3. Atreyu
4. Cassie
5. Kyrian
6. Logic
7. Radikalskippy
8. Freshmeat
9. Shadow (Via MSN)
10. The Rose Dragon
11. The Rogue Monk
12. Mauve Shirt
13. Ranna

Of course, anyone can volunteer anytime and be added to the list. For the time being, I'd propose to start with Atreyu.

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 09:06 AM
I actually have a question for everyone:

Who are you people?

...What? :smallconfused:

...Anyway, I think I'll get in on the questioning action, since I'm a collosal pervert, you see. :smallwink:

The Rose Dragon
2008-05-26, 09:06 AM
I volunteer to be second. Please?

TRM
2008-05-26, 09:08 AM
I'd be willing to be questioned.

I second Llama as the first interviewee.

Skippy
2008-05-26, 09:09 AM
Well, if no one complains, we'll start interviewing Atreyu. Anyone can throw any question they can think of, from here until next Monday, when another person will be picked from the list of volunteers/people we would like to know more about.

Atreyu, feel free to write an introduction if you like, before answering any question.

What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What turns you on?
What turns you off?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 09:11 AM
Wait... ANY question? And they HAVE to answer it?

*Schemeschemeschemeschemeschemeplotplotplotplotplo t*

...Muahahahaha!

So, what is your background knowledge of mathematics? :smallbiggrin:

Exachix
2008-05-26, 09:13 AM

...Muahahahaha!

2. The questioned person is in full right to abstain from answering any question they don't feel like answering.

So nay ;P.

@Llama.
Why Atreyu? Why is that your name?

Skippy

...Muahahahaha!

No, they don't HAVE to, if they don't want to. Read rules in first post, plz.

InaVegt
Ask, and thou will be answered!

Player_Zero
No, they don't HAVE to, if they don't want to. Read rules in first post, plz.

Pffft, I can't read, don't be rediculous.

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-26, 09:24 AM
I volunteer!

Atreyu, how did you get so awesome?

Ranna
2008-05-26, 09:25 AM
Can I volunteer please. I think personal questions help with self-reflection.

My question for the Llama is probably a bit of a newcomer question which is..

How come you like Llamas so much?

TRM
2008-05-26, 09:27 AM
Q. X
Have you ever met a real live llama?

randman22222
2008-05-26, 09:29 AM
Heyyy... I want second...

I'll fight you for it.

*Raises fists in a way that makes me look like some dumb idiot who doesn't know how to fight. In truth, I'm a ninja getting you to drop your guard.*

Skippy
2008-05-26, 09:37 AM
Atreyu:

A wizard turned you into a whale. Is this amazing? Y/N

Cobra_Ikari
2008-05-26, 09:46 AM
I volunteer. >.>

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 09:51 AM
Atreyu:

A wizard turned you into a whale. Is this amazing? Y/N

Nice.... Nice. :smalltongue:

Hmmm... What is your favourite sort of milk? Skimmed? Semi-skimmed?

CrazedGoblin
2008-05-26, 10:07 AM
i don't mind answering questions :smallbiggrin:

Serpentine
2008-05-26, 10:12 AM
Looks very interesting ^_^

Atreyu: Um... Ooo! Your deflowering/first kiss/first related event: 1. Awesome, y/n? 2. Circumstances? Regrets?

<.<
What?

Dihan
2008-05-26, 10:16 AM
I guess I'll volunteer for whenever there's a gap...

Anyway. Questions... Questions, questions... Hmm...

Atreyu, can you think of a question for me?

Diva De
2008-05-26, 10:17 AM
I wanna be grilled! And I wanna go second, so scoot over, boys - De's coming through. Maybe. If no one protests too much.

Q. 1
Llama, if you could go anywhere on vacation (time and money are not a worry), where would it be and why?

Skippy
2008-05-26, 10:18 AM
Atreyu:
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 10:23 AM
I suppose I could get in on this whole thing... But then, I think we have enough people who want to be quizzed already.

There's only one way to settle this thing... It's time to D-D-D-D-DUEL!

And I think I'll take this competition to the shadow realm!

TRM
2008-05-26, 10:24 AM
I suggest that in order to make answering questions easier (seeing as we're getting so many), we should install a posting format similar to what is in the "Simple Q&A by RAW" thread over in gaming:

Q. #
Question text

For example,

Q. 1
Llama, what is your favorite color?

So that the responder can easily find questions and label his or her answers.

(So, Llama would say:

A 1
Green (or whatever).

Raistlin1040
2008-05-26, 10:29 AM
I volunteer to be questioned. Sounds fun, and I never got to at Trog's.

Freshmeat
2008-05-26, 10:33 AM
What are your hobby's?
What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you so far?
What is your favorite movie and why?
What type of music do you listen to?
Can you do some sort of neat trick that few other people can?

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-26, 10:35 AM
How many vegetables do you eat in a week?

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 10:37 AM
Errrr.... Q9 ...Ish
If a tree falls in the forest then what sound does one hand clapping make?

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-26, 10:37 AM
Oh wow. Look at all the questions. Hmmmm....okay, don't panic, you can do this. Start with an intro and work your way down the line.

Oh hai I iz....*cough, clears throat* Okay, try again.

Hi. I'm Atreyu the Masked LLama. I joined one day back in 2006. This wasn't the first forum that I'd ever joined, but it was the first that I was able to really stay on for more than a few days. I mostly hang out in the SMBG areas, alternating between Town and Structured games quite a bit, and hop over to SMBG to play Stabbity Death on occassion. Hmmmm, now to answer some questions.

Q: What is your favorite word?
A: Taco! It makes me laugh. Its right up there with chalupa, plump, wookie, and util as my favorite words.

Q: What is your least favorite word?
A: Exercise? Nah. Ummmm.....hmmm...I try not to dwell on the negative so I hadn't given this much thought. Probably chihuahua. Its wonderful to say, but I ALWAYS misspell it. Karaoke is up there, too.

(Spoilered for those who'd rather not hear about turn-ons and off.)

Q: What turns you on?
A: I guess the best way to answer this would be a list of acronyms, but I'm not sure that we'd all be on the same page and I'd hate to have people think I was turned on by something weird like "Midsized Cars" or "Dinged Swords" or something weird like that, plus I don't know an acronym for Canadians with red feathery wings :smallredface:. What's a safe way to honestly answer this while still keeping this interview rated G? Hmm....oh, I know, a riddle will work. Did you know that there are no llamas raised in the wild; they are all domesticated?

Q: What turns you off?
A: The standard stuff, kids and critters are "will not cross" lines for me. I'm not terribly comfortable with ageplay either. Other than that, if its not a turn-on, I'm pretty neutral to it. Oh, except rude people. I don't like them.

Q: What sound do you love?
A: Hmmmm.....the shaking sound of a full piggy bank and children's laughter are both pretty nice, but I'd have to go with the "PAFT!" sound a snowball makes when it hits a target.

Q: What sound do you hate?
A: The groan that arises from a table whenever my dice roll poorly on an important check is slightly more hated than my alarm clock.

Q: What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A: Professional Wrestling. I don't have the body for it, nor the skill, and probably not the dedication, but it looks like a lot of fun and seeing the wrestlers interact with kids is truly heart-warming.

Q: What profession would you not like to participate in?
A: Child care. I wouldn't be able to handle not being able to properly discipline brats and not being able to tell off bad parents. (Yes, I'm aware that this contradicts what I said earlier about heart-warming interaction with kids. What can I say? Most child care places have a no-spanking rule these days.)

Q: If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
A: Come on in, your dad is waiting for you." Yeesh, that was kinda serious. Hmmmm, how about "Come on in, by the way, the secret behind Stonehenge is....." That's much more fitting with my style of posting.

(Yikes, that took about an hour. I'll be back later to answer some more, but now its lunch time.)

Jibar
2008-05-26, 10:42 AM
I'll volunteer to be questioned, and also to back up The Rogue Monk with the want to properly arrange this thing, rather than the mess of words and llama we have right now.
(Mmmm... Llama Mess)

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-26, 11:16 AM
*gets in line behind De*
I'm third. I am not afraid to be questioned!

Also : LIama, Except OotS, what is your favorite webcomic?

The Rose Dragon
2008-05-26, 11:24 AM
Hey, I'm second! You can be fourth, if you want.

lumberofdabeast
2008-05-26, 11:52 AM
*gets in line after everyone else that's already called their spot*

Not sure why, I'm just that bipolar, bisexual guy...

So. Atreyu.

Why a masked llama?

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-05-26, 12:03 PM
Hmmm...I may regret this, but I believe it MIGHT be fun. Add me to the growing list of those to be questioned.

Oh...I have no questions for Atreyu, but would like him to know he's chock-full of win. :smallsmile:

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-26, 12:04 PM
Atreyu, how do you feel about the Disney film The Emperor's New Groove?

Madmal
2008-05-26, 12:07 PM
quick post to sign in. Hopefully, i'll be able to avoid my mind from becoming the congress...

just don't ask about my weapon of choice...:smalleek:

North
2008-05-26, 12:07 PM
Ill volunteer for this :smallbiggrin: Toss me on the volunteer pile. Dibs on the earliest spot!

And some questions:
Where do you do all you posting from?

Where do you work?

What was a movie a movie you absolutely hated?

randman22222
2008-05-26, 12:08 PM
Hey, I'm still second. I was the first second, and I will remain the second.

Atreyu, what are your thoughts regarding mankind's nature? Up's and down's, bad habits, etc.?

CurlyKitGirl
2008-05-26, 12:14 PM
Skippy, I love you. Also, I'd love to be questioned whenever there's a slot.

The sheep walk in armed with a scroll.

Q. 10/11/12/13
Llama: Why on Io's green earth did you opress sheepkind in your tyrannical quest for the throne?

Q. 11/13/13/14
Llama: What do you think of your adversaries, the sheep?

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 12:14 PM
Q{A}
When have you been the happiest you have ever been?

Q{B}
When have you been the saddest you've ever been?

Q{C}
When have you been the nakedest you've ever been? :smalltongue:

Raider
2008-05-26, 12:41 PM
Are you tired of all these questions yet?

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 12:43 PM
Are you tired of all these questions yet?

Let's go ahead and call that question {D}...

And make the next question {E}, too...

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-26, 01:51 PM
Wow! I had no idea I was so mysterious. Hmmmm...okay, time for round 2.

Q: Wait... ANY question? -player zero
A: yes
Q: And they HAVE to answer it? -player zero
A: No, but I will.
Q: So, what is your background knowledge of mathematics?-player zero
A: I took some classes in high school, but its pretty limited. Is that the best you can do? :smalltongue:

Q: Why Atreyu? Why is that your name? -Exachix
A: I kinda figured you'd ask why I keep pointing at you even when you're not in that particular werewolf game. I chose Atreyu because I wanted a name for a Town storyline and I wanted that I thought sounded steedish, but wasn't overly common. I honestly thought it was the horse from Never Ending Story, but apparently its the hero. Oh well, its still a great name and I'm happy to use it.

Q: Atreyu, how did you get so awesome? -Mauve Shirt
A: *blush* Hmmm....Wow, is there any way to answer this without sounding conceited? I'm gonna give it a shot. I've been blessed by The Great Llama to have been raised by and befriended to so many wonderful people who have helped shape me into the fuzzy quadruped I am today. Also, watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure as a little cria, probably helped. Always remember to be excellent to each other. I assume that what's you mean by awesome.

Q: How come you like Llamas so much? -Ranna
A: Ooooh, truth be told, it started out as a joke between my pack of friends in high school. We'd all pick a catchphrase and run it into the ground. It took about a week to get tired of it and move on to a new one. I took Cuidado LLamas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbwkkXGmFrI) as my phrase and ran with it. To make a long boring story shorter, I eventually started doodling a llama wearing a mask yelling this when I was bored in class. Well, the llama thing was funny and llamas weren't overly saturating the culture at the time, so I kinda adopted it as my "thing." Various references to llamas would appear in works in my creative writing class. After a while, I grew to realize that I had a lot in common with this noble beast of burden and have adapted it as sort of my spirit totem animal. Oh, wait...the question was why do I like llamas so much, not "How did you come up with the llama thing." Hmmmm...I like them for a variety of reasons. They aren't really common in U.S. culture, I imagine the market is saturated with them in Peru. So they are rare enough that seeing one in the news, or finding a llama action figure in a store, is still very exciting. Also, we have a lot in common. I enjoy physical labor like helping people move, I'm very protective of my friends, and I spit when I'm frustrated or angry. Did I answer your question or deftly dodge it under an origin story?

Q: Have you ever met a real live llama? -Rogue Monk
Oh yeah, but only a couple of times. Once during college convocation, a group put on a sketch with a llama and I had my picture taken with it later. Also, I've pet a few at the zoo.

Q: A wizard turned you into a whale. Is this amazing? Y/N -Radikalskippy
A: YES! That's great. I love to swim and it would be wonderful to explore the ocean. Wheeeee!! SPLASH SPLASH!!

Q:What is your favourite sort of milk? Skimmed? Semi-skimmed?
A: I prefer skim or 2%. I was raised on skim from a young age, so its what I'm used to.

Q: Your deflowering/first kiss/first related event: 1. Awesome, y/n? 2. Circumstances? Regrets? - Serpentine
A: Never really been deflowered..errr....I don't think that's an accurate term for a guy, but I'm secure in my androgyny. First kiss was actually back in early March when I was actually dating someone for the first time. Circumstances, it was the third date and I finally worked up the nerve. It was awkwardly done, and wasn't much more than a slightly longer peck on the lips. Regrets: Yes. She was a good person and a nice person to talk to, but I didn't have that spark. Its rough to drove out of the parking lot thinking "You know, Atreyu, I'm not sure this is gonna work out. That wasn't anywhere near as special as you thought it would be." Spoilered for those who'd rather not know. Remember: you cannot unlearn what you have learned.
As for first related events, I suppose there is the first time I got to explore the D/s side of my personality in a relationship. That was a special time, but not one that I will go into great detail about on these boards. If you're uberly curious, you can PM me.

Q: Atreyu, can you think of a question for me? -DoIhaveaname
A: Yes. What is your favorite comment/joke you've received about your screen name.

Q: Llama, if you could go anywhere on vacation (time and money are not a worry), where would it be and why? -DivaDe21
A: Ah, such an interesting question. Truly, I love Florida and I go almost every other year if not yearly. Still, I never grow tired of it. Although if money isn't an issue, I'd love to ham it up in Vegas as well. LV is such a fascinating place. However, I think I think, given the circumstances, I'd plan the trip around the next GITP UK gathering. I'd love to meet everyone across the pond and probably won't ever get that chance.

Q: What is your name? -Radikalskippy
A: Tony
Q: What is your quest?
A: Everyday, to try to make the place slightly better and everyone slightly happier and/or more confused, then if I hadn't been here. This quest is not always achieved, but I can always try again tomorrow. Oh, and I quest to not be a mooch from my family and also to not be so overweight. I'd like to reach a point where I can run without visible chest jiggling.
Q: What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
A: Purple, because ice cream has no bones.

Gah! Okay, that will do for now. We've talked about some good times, some depressing times, and some flat out nonsense and I'd had to use the spoiler tags again for the sake of the people who actually have to interact with me on a regular RL basis. Plus, Ottertunes just crashed so now I don't know what to listen to. I think its time to finish dishes. I'll be back later.

Mordokai
2008-05-26, 02:05 PM
Hell, put me on the list, if you don't mind. I'm willing to be put against the wall too :smallsmile:

Pink
2008-05-26, 02:21 PM
I will go on this list also.

Anyway, questions for the Llama.

Q I) What do you think is the purpose of the second 'L' in the word Llama?

Q II) You are the sole survivor of a plane crash and are trapped on a deserted island. You only have your carry-on luggage with you. What have you brought with you that will be the cause of your rescue?

Skippy
2008-05-26, 03:18 PM
Quick note regarding interviewing turns: There isn't any order yet. I throw names into the pile and hope we can get to an agreement before the end of the week. Or maybe I should let a dice decide for us, who will be the next one.

Atreyu, how do you think we should arrange the interviewing order?

Curly: :smallredface:

Updated volunteer list:
1. Scintillatus
2. randman22222
3. Atreyu
4. Cassie
5. Kyrian
6. Logic
7. Radikalskippy
8. Freshmeat
9. Shadow (Via MSN)
10. The Rose Dragon
11. The Rogue Monk
12. Mauve Shirt
13. Ranna
14. Cobra Ikari
15. CrazedGoblin
16. DoIhaveaname?
17. Divade
18. Player Zero
19. Raistlin
20. Jibar
21. Dallas-Dakota
22. Lumberofdabeast
23. Bor, the Barbarian Monk
24. Malmagor Andrigal
25. North
26. Curly
27. Mordokai
28. Pink

The list is larger than I thought! If we carry on with the weekly rythm, this will take (if my calculations are correct), more than half a year! Is everyone ok with that, do you think it's a long time to wait, do you think we should do interviews in a shorter timespan? Comments? Suggestions?

The Rose Dragon
2008-05-26, 03:26 PM
I'm fine with any way to arrange things, as long as I get the second interview... and twelfth... and twenty-second... and thirty-second... and so on.

Mordokai
2008-05-26, 03:38 PM
The list is larger than I thought! If we carry on with the weekly rythm, this will take (if my calculations are correct), more than half a year! Is everyone ok with that, do you think it's a long time to wait, do you think we should do interviews in a shorter timespan? Comments? Suggestions?

We're young, we can wait :smallbiggrin:

And before anybody says anything about my age... shut up! :smalltongue:

Szilard
2008-05-26, 03:38 PM
Maybe interveiws should be a day or two long, and add me to the list.

Raiser Blade
2008-05-26, 03:49 PM
Add me to the almighty list of doom.

Couple quick suggestions:

I say we decide interviewing order by a random process like say a dice roll. (Note: I may be biased because I am last on the list)

Also interviews should be cut down to three days each to compensate for the massive amount of people.

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-26, 03:49 PM
I think each interview should go for maybe 2 days, the first day for everyone to ask questions and the second day for the interviewee to answer them.

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 03:54 PM
I think each interview should go for maybe 2 days, the first day for everyone to ask questions and the second day for the interviewee to answer them.

Add me to the almighty list of doom.

Couple quick suggestions:

I say we decide interviewing order by a random process like say a dice roll. (Note: I may be biased because I am last on the list)

Also interviews should be cut down to three days each to compensate for the massive amount of people.

Second. A week may be a bit much... Besides, we already have a huge list of questions and I think dragging it over a week would make it a bit boring.

I like the dice roll idea because it's- DICE ROLL!

The Bushranger
2008-05-26, 03:58 PM
Ooooh, add me to the list of interviewees, please!!

Dihan
2008-05-26, 04:21 PM
Q: Atreyu, can you think of a question for me? -DoIhaveaname[/B]
A: Yes. What is your favorite comment/joke you've received about your screen name.

A great question! I don't think I'm able to pick one because I can't remember them they were all so great! :smalltongue:

Freshmeat
2008-05-26, 04:38 PM
Shortening the interview phase seems like a good idea. I'm also in favour of basing the interviewee on a random dice roll.

Zar Peter
2008-05-26, 04:44 PM
From my opinion we can do more than one in a week.
And you can put me on this list, too.

Question for Atreyu:

How many of the Llamas Ceika made did you suggest and how many did she on her own (approximately)?

Copacetic
2008-05-26, 06:10 PM
Questions for Atreyu:
How smart do you think you are?
Do you like your given name?
Can you juggle?
What is your favorite type of cake?
What is your favorite sport?
Are you particularly superstitious?

EDIT: And seeing as the chances of being actually picked are next to none, I might as well throw in my name to the list of interrogation.

TFT
2008-05-26, 06:10 PM
I wouldn't mind being interviewed... its not like i see you guys on a day to day basis or anything :smalltongue:

Anyways, My question: What is your favorite color and why?

SilentNight
2008-05-26, 06:14 PM
Sure, I'll give it a go, throw me on the list.

Question for everyone and Atreyu: Do you know this partial quote?

The pellet with the poison is in the chalice from the palace.

Trog
2008-05-26, 06:38 PM
*Trog busts into the thread wearing a severe 1950's looking suit and horn rim glasses. Working quickly he unpacks his briefcase and sets up a high powered spotlight and shines it directly on the llama and begins to ask questions in a deadpan voice whilst smoking a cigarette.*

Where were you on the night of December the 23rd, 2007?

What is the purpose of your pagan organization?

Haruki-kun
2008-05-26, 07:26 PM
Alright! Sign me up, if you would! (Let it be known that I will not reveal my real name or the exact city where I live.) :smallsmile:

Question for Atreyu:

If you had to pick between eatng a Chocolate-Covered Dirty Sock, a Vanilla-sprinkled old floorboard, and a Strawberry-topped jar of moths, which one would you eat?

Player_Zero
2008-05-26, 07:43 PM
Question for Atreyu:

My name is Engywook - and she's Urgl. Ever heard of me?

Nychta
2008-05-26, 10:52 PM
I'm for shortening the interview lengths, to maybe 3 days: two days for asking, 1 day for answering. 2 days would be good, but we can't all get on daily.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-26, 10:57 PM
(Better give people a few days to answer. I'm gonna need a few more to get through these. I'll answer some more tomorrow.)

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-26, 10:59 PM
If you're going to put these all in separate threads, mayhaps you could have a questioning going on at the same time answering was going on.

Skippy
2008-05-26, 11:01 PM
If you're going to put these all in separate threads, mayhaps you could have a questioning going on at the same time answering was going on.

Yes, I thought of that, too. I prefer to ask a mod before doing multiple threads, though.

Edit: Once again, updated list.

1. Scintillatus
2. randman22222
3. Atreyu
4. Cassie
5. Kyrian
6. Logic
7. Radikalskippy
8. Freshmeat
9. Shadow (Via MSN)
10. The Rose Dragon
11. The Rogue Monk
12. Mauve Shirt
13. Ranna
14. Cobra Ikari
15. CrazedGoblin
16. DoIhaveaname?
17. Divade
18. Player Zero
19. Raistlin
20. Jibar
21. Dallas-Dakota
22. Lumberofdabeast
24. Malmagor Andrigal
25. North
26. Curly
27. Mordokai
28. Pink
29. Szilard
30. Raiser_B1ade
31. Bushranger
32. Zar Peter
33. Frigs
34. Catseye2121
35. Silentnight
36. Haruki-Kun
37. Alarra (Via MSN)
38. Serp (Sorry!)
39. Bayar
40. Loopy

After talking to Alarra right now, I have been granted the permission to do the next things (of course, this is just a thought. Any suggestion will be considered)

-Shortening the interviewing time to a three-days period (hopefully, of course. The number of questions might need more time to answer them, as Atreyu said)
-Opening a second thread, so we can make two simultaneous interviews.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Serp: You are now. Sorry!!

Griever
2008-05-26, 11:18 PM
A simple question for Atreyu.

You have developed quite the reputation for jokes, random fun and all-in-all quite cheerfulness.
Is this an accurate representation of your RL attitude?
And how difficult (or easy) do you find it to constantly be so randomly cheerful?

(Okay, two questions, same difference. Oh, and add me to the list, got to have a boring interview somewhere in there!)

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-26, 11:19 PM
Yes, I thought of that, too. I prefer to ask a mod before doing multiple threads, though.

Truly this should be done.

Jagg
2008-05-26, 11:31 PM
Of course there is no need to be so specific is there? Why don't you make a list of the all important questions that everyone has to answer and then give a day to two for the random stuff? That way everyone on the list can prepare answers in advance and just answer the randomness...should speed up the process.

I might be shy about a few things but you can interview me.

Question: Atreyu...what's the funniest joke you ever heard?

Answer:

Question: What was the coolest/best/funniest/(insert superlative here) character you ever had in a RP game? And Why?

Answer:

Question: Scruncher or folder?

Answer:

DarkLightDragon
2008-05-26, 11:32 PM
I would like to be added to the Great List of Volunteers! I'm fine with having multiple threads. It'll make things go faster and we'll have more to read! :smalltongue:

And some questions for Llama:

What do you think of the Llama Song?
How often do you wear a mask in real life?

rubakhin
2008-05-26, 11:33 PM
Yeah, I'll do it, I guess, assuming that we haven't all gotten tired of it by the time my name comes up. I won't promise that my answers won't be totally weird though. And if you ask me anything remotely philosophical we'll be here all week.

Also, I want to know what kind of music this guy likes.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-26, 11:55 PM
We're young, we can wait :smallbiggrin:

My body ages faster then actuall time. My bones are bad. My Back's bad. My hearing and eyesight are worsening. Yeah, stuff like that.

question : What do you think of the dutch show : De Lama's(In dutch, its without the second l)

Zeb The Troll
2008-05-27, 01:32 AM
I'll sign up too. I'm not going to add to the list of questions for the poor LLama though.

Serpentine
2008-05-27, 01:43 AM
Why I are not on list? :smallfrown:

wxdruid
2008-05-27, 02:05 AM
A question for my favorite LLama...

Will you be in St Louis over Christmas Break? If so? What dates? Gotta plan for our annual meetup.
-------------------------------------------------

I would like to be added to the list as well.

Bayar
2008-05-27, 02:24 AM
Sign me up.

Question:
Have you ever been to Mardi Gras?

Dihan
2008-05-27, 04:22 AM
What are your opinions on Alpaca?

Ranna
2008-05-27, 05:26 AM
Maybe there should be cap on the questioning? Cos if the interview time is three days, that is potentially three days worth of questions that can keep on coming no matter how fast you answer them?

Just a thought... probably a rubbish one at that.

loopy
2008-05-27, 06:07 AM
I volunteer, and will happily divulge all my dark secrets (except location details etc).

Just PM me when its my turn, I'm on here enough to answer every question put to me.

B-Man
2008-05-27, 12:49 PM
Sign me up for interrogation getting to know me.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-05-27, 01:11 PM
*pokes Skippy*

Sign me up too, por favor.

Question:

Seriously, you thought Atreyu was the horse?:smallconfused:

Darius Midnite
2008-05-27, 01:28 PM
This thread is becoming increasingly popular. How odd. Well, I'm willing to spill my life onto others if they're curious. I can see no harm in it, provided people actually find me interesting. That's somewhat of a key factor. Consider me in.

Mr. Moon
2008-05-27, 01:40 PM
Well, this thread isn't creepy at all. None the less, I shall sign up. Why not.

Atreyu - Chocolate or Vanila?
What's your favourite game?
Who's your favourite character?

@Ranna: Actualy, that's a good idea.

loves_to_laugh
2008-05-27, 01:50 PM
Maybe there should be cap on the questioning? Cos if the interview time is three days, that is potentially three days worth of questions that can keep on coming no matter how fast you answer them?

Just a thought... probably a rubbish one at that.

I second this idea. What if it were just the first <insert number here> of questions.

-->Atreyu,
Boxers or briefs?
What is your opinion on pillows?
Do you know the muffin man?
What is your favorite quote?

SoD
2008-05-27, 01:52 PM
Sign me up. I must go now, but will be back tomorrow.

SoD TeLls AlL!

Cor, that looks awful, eh?

Headless_Ninja
2008-05-27, 02:20 PM
No idea who'd be bothered about my life, but I'd be willing to be questioned. May need a PM when it comes to my time though, seeing as it could be a while and I have exams etc...

Supagoof
2008-05-27, 02:37 PM
Thoughts for the organizing....

Putting questions in bold - easier for the recipient to spot.
Numbering the questions -
Limiting the number of questions
Limiting the time to ask questions
Limiting the time to answer questions
Keeping a signup in certain order, so that questions can be prepared in advance
Rolling a dice to determine order - so no one feels slighted because of the dreaded simu-ninjas and RL.

My thoughts on those ideas

Absolutely - questions in bold. Perhaps a color as well? (Works for WW games)

Numbering the questions is a good idea as well. That way the recipient can answer them directly. Will also help in limiting the number of questions should we want to do that.

Limiting the time to ask questions - though this may be tougher to agree upon, due to time away from boards (RL), it would be prudent in keeping things moving. If we go with a certain order of whose going to be asked, those with questions they need to have answered can make arrangements to either be around during that time or having someone else ask for them.

Limiting the time to answer questions - also, pending on RL and other things, may be difficult to limit. However, if we decide to limit the # of questions asked/time when questions can be asked, we can certainly start on the next round of questions while waiting to hear back from the recipient on this round.

Signup/Interviewee list - I see both pros and cons to the dice rolling/signup order. May I suggest a compromise of both? Take the people signed up right now and roll a dice to determine the order of the next 5. When it gets down to the last person of those 5, roll a dice for the next five of those on the list. Now - here comes the fun part since doing it in this manner may result in someone always on the list but never getting into the 5. For ever time the roll is done, add +1 to those remaining on the list for order. Then, the longer you are on the list, the more likely you are to not on it indefinitely. As new people sign-up, they don't have the plus 1 yet. Keep this rolling....

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Feel free to discus.

And you can put me on the list. :smallwink:

LightWraith
2008-05-27, 05:00 PM
Eh, I'm not one of the bigger personalities here, but I also have very little shame. Sign me up :smallsmile:

I will spare Atreyu any more questions as well. Poor guy.

Inhuman Bot
2008-05-27, 07:39 PM
I will join the legions volunteering for questions.

And Atreyu: what's you favorite kind of pie?

Em Blackleaf
2008-05-27, 08:23 PM
Sign me up for the interview list too. :smallsmile:

Also, Atreyu, if this question hasn't already been asked- At what age did you learn to ride a bicycle?

thubby
2008-05-27, 08:36 PM
i wouldn't mind answering some questions, just PM me if it comes to my turn as i imagine this thread will reach a break neck pace rather quickly

Uncle Festy
2008-05-27, 09:00 PM
List me!
Uh, though I might need to delay once my turn comes around, as it might be during my hiatus.
So, till then, I'll be stalking you guys. Oh, and maybe inserting the occasional question. And, of course, mining this thread for QotWs. :smallcool:

FoE
2008-05-27, 09:05 PM
Perhaps it might be easier to start multiple threads, given how many people seem eager to spill their guts to the titillation of all.

(Must be indicative of the reality TV age we live in. Pity the 'Girls Gone Wild in the Playground' thread wasn't as popular.)

EvilElitest
2008-05-27, 09:54 PM
oh me me me

is this done via PMs, or some sort of personal interview, or do i have to answer the question on my own? Are these questions personally tailored to me? I'm in,i think i could give an interesting interview
from
EE

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-28, 12:29 AM
Q: What are your hobby's?-Freshmeat
A: Games, video and board and card. I also collect Horrorclix. I'm a big fan of anything horror, actually. Oh, and I play Table top D&D. I think Werewolf games count as a hobby. Don't they?

Q: What is the most interesting thing that has happened to you so far? -Freshmeat
A: Hmmmm....that's rough. I've personally never had anything wild or crazy happen to me, like a good ghost story or UFO sighting. The most interesting thing so far was probably going to a convention, but I'm not sure which one. FWA was definately very surreal, but my first year at Dragon-con was overwhelmingly strange and wonderful. Between getting to meet Pete Abrams of Sluggy Freelance fame, Bill Holbrook, and the Gneech, for the first time and simply being in the lobby that night when all the costumed folks paraded by, oh and riding in an elevator with Michael Stackpole, that was probably my mind interesting experience.

Q: What is your favorite movie and why? -Freshmeat
A: Don't really have a favorite, never saw the need to declare one in particular, but for the sake of the question, I'd have to set a baseline of Favorite = most quoted and that would be Emperor's New Groove. That movie has soooo many memorable lines and quotable scenes.

Q: What type of music do you listen to? -Freshmeat
A: All types even country, just not a lot of country. I love Celtic, humorous, humorous Celtic, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and soundtracks to old NES games and horror movies. I adore the band, The Brobdinagian Bards, as well as Oxhorn's "Kodo Song" and Portal's "Still Alive." I do enjoy hard/soft/classical/modern/sulpheric forms of Rock.

Q: Can you do some sort of neat trick that few other people can? -Freshmeat
A: Apparently I've taken illogical logic to an art form, but that's about all I'm known for. I'd love to learn ventriloquism, but I don't see me doing that. Nope, I'm pretty much talentless.

Q: How many vegetables do you eat in a week? -Mauve Shirt
A: Not as many as I should. I try, I buy them and forget about them in the fridge until its too late. Maybe have some once or twice a week. I'm working on soups these days a lot though.

Q: If a tree falls in the forest then what sound does one hand clapping make? -Player Zero
A: It sounds like the theme song from Eek the Cat, of course.

Q: Except OotS, what is your favorite webcomic? -Dallas Dakota
A: Sooo hard to tell. Sluggy Freelance is my first and is really good right now. It fluxuates, based on storylines and such. As far as LOL's go, the sillier sides of Sluggy Freelance win, with Free Fall being a close second. Also high on the list are Ozy and Millie, Kevin and Kell, and Never-Never. The very concept of childproofing the unicorns is and I want the shirt if it actually said the words, "Child-proof the unicorns." For story, I want to give it to Girl Genius and Goblins, but Goblins moves too slow to be on my top list. Krosp and the Jaeger Monsters provide lots of laughs, so Girl Genius should maybe bump out Ozy and Millie since that strip is coming to a close.

Q: Why a masked llama? - Lumberofdabeast
A: I like the mask. Some of my favorite people growing up wore masks. The Lone Ranger, I used to love him as a little cria, he wore a mask. I still love the Lone Ranger, actually. Masks let you be someone else. They give you something to hide behind. They protect you. Also, they are quite comfortable and I suspect that soon everyone will be wearing them. As for why a llama, I rambled about that earlier.

Q: Oh...I have no questions for Atreyu, but would like him to know he's chock-full of win.
A: Only a 1/4, if that, of the win you are filled with, my friend.

Q: Atreyu, how do you feel about the Disney film The Emperor's New Groove? -Mauve Shirt
A: It is honestly one of Disney's recent best. I'm not sure saying that because of the llama. Most Disney movies that have come out feel the need to have a character die onscreen (Lion King) or to have a heart wrenching gut tearing scene (Lilo and Stitch.) Frankly, whenever I watch a Disney movie, I want to escape the drama and sadness of real life. I don't need to be reminded that parents die, leaving young children or that happy families are being torn apart. I want to laugh my tail off and escape for just an hour or two. Also, it was very quotable and kid friendly and funny. It does need more songs though.

Q: Where do you do all you posting from?- North
A: Mostly from home. Occassionally, but not nearly as often as I used to, I'd post from work. Now I just post from work whenever Playground Squares needs updated.

Q: Where do you work? -North
A: I manage a college textbook store selling textbooks and textbook accessories.

Q: What was a movie a movie you absolutely hated? -North
A: Two years ago, I'd have said "Air Bud" but then Michael Bay decided to make a cliched teen love story, only to have someone remind him 3/4 of the way through filming that the title is "Transformers" so someone will probably expect some robots in the movie, so he threw in a few near the end. Come on!! The Decepticons are able to hack the US government security system, but can't put 5 dollars into a pay pal account, to pay for the glasses and have Sam mail them the secret to destroying the world and who's idea was it to introduce Sam to us as some disrespectful punk hawking his family's goods on EBAY, anyway? That's not a good way to endear me to your star, Mr Bay. Why is he even the star of the movie? Shouldn't it have been about an Autobot, or at least a kid with the same name as the kid in the cartoon, so you can pretend to have given a care about the source material? Hollywood will produce approximately 100 movies a year about 2 people hooking up together. They will produce approximately 1 a year about giant robots, so you can probably understand my frustration when my movie about giant robots is overshadowed by two people trying to hook up.

Hmmmm...okay, the next question is rather serious and deep so I'm going to stop here for today. Goodnight everybody.

Phae Nymna
2008-05-28, 12:44 AM
I'll be interrogated and tortured, but I'll NEVER sp- Ah, whatever.
You ask, I answer.

Nychta
2008-05-28, 02:38 AM
Further thoughts on questions:

You must quote the question above you. For instance, Person X puts Q1, "What is your favourite question".
Person 2, the next questioner, must quote this and add their own question(s), e.g. Q3 "Why am I being used in this example". So Person 2's post looks like this:

Q1. What is your favourite question?
Q2. Why am I being used in this example?

This way we end up with a manageable list of questions. It is easy to see who has asked which questions already, and the interviewee has a nice list to work with, saving him/her the hassle of going through pages of banter and questions.
Also, if we do the number limit, it's easier to tell, as well.

onasuma
2008-05-28, 05:06 AM
Oh! I want to be questioned at some point. sounds like great fun:

Questions:
Atreyu, is it great fun being interviewed like this?
Whats your favourite SMBG?

ForzaFiori
2008-05-28, 05:16 AM
sign me up to be questioned. Though i'm out of town a bit this summer, so PM me before my interview.

also, a suggestion. You could get a list of questions everyone will probably get asked (ie: Name, favorite _____, what you do for a living, etc) and just have everyone answer those, so that we dont have to have someone ask them every single time, they can just be an automatic thing.

Skippy
2008-05-28, 07:46 AM
And so, we arrive to the third day of interviewing Atreyu. If you all agree in shortening the interview period to three days, then I will ask you all to stop questioning him right now, so he can have some time to answer all the questions that are still waiting for an answer.

I will update the list in a few moments, and then visit an online dice roller, in order to determine, not the next five turns, as 'Goof suggested, but the next ten. Tomorrow, two new interviewees will come forth, as I will be starting another simultaneous interview thread.

So... Stop asking and let him answer!!

1. Scintillatus
2. randman22222
3. Atreyu
4. Cassie
5. Kyrian
6. Logic
7. Radikalskippy
8. Freshmeat
9. Shadow (Via MSN)
10. The Rose Dragon
11. The Rogue Monk
12. Mauve Shirt
13. Ranna
14. Cobra Ikari
15. CrazedGoblin
16. DoIhaveaname?
17. Divade
18. Player Zero
19. Raistlin
20. Jibar
21. Dallas-Dakota
22. Lumberofdabeast
24. Malmagor Andrigal
25. North
26. Curly
27. Mordokai
28. Pink
29. Szilard
30. Raiser_B1ade
31. Bushranger
32. Zar Peter
33. Frigs
34. Catseye2121
35. Silentnight
36. Haruki-Kun
37. Alarra (Via MSN)
38. Serp (Sorry!)
39. Bayar
40. Loopy
41. B-Man
42. Rogue
43. Darius Midnite
44. Moon Called
45. Loves to laugh (Who is selectable before June 9th or after August - hiatus)
46. SoD
47. Headless Ninja
48. Supagoof
49. LightWraith
50. Slaanesh
51. Em Blackleaf
52. Thubby
53. Uncle Festy (selectable before or after hiatus)
54. EvilElitest
55. Admiral Walrus
56. Onasuma
57. mf11 (PMed before interviewing)

And that's it. That's the people who will be rolled. If someone signs in, they will have to wait until the next roll.

Hairb
2008-05-28, 08:03 AM
I'll put my hand up to be interviewed, should it ever roll around to the bottom of the list.

Skippy
2008-05-28, 08:07 AM
And the results are up!!

Here! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1608306/)

Notes: I had to roll the dice twice, since I had forgotten to take Atreyu's name from the list.

So, according to Lady Luck, the next ten people to be interviewed are (in that order):

1. SoD (May 29th - May 31st)
2. Player Zero (May 29th - May 31st)
3. Mordokai (June 1st - June 3rd)
4. Loves to Laugh (Talk about luck) (June 1st - June 3rd)
5. Cobra Ikari (June 4th - June 6th)
6. Raiser_B1ade (June 4th - June 6th)
7. Frigs (June 7th - June 9th)
8. Slaanesh (June 7th - June 9th)
9. Rogue (June 10th - June 12th)
10. The Rogue Monk (June 10th - June 12th)

And that's it! Now, let's wait for Atreyu's answers, and tomorrow, two new interviewees are up!

smellie_hippie
2008-05-28, 08:43 AM
In addition might I add the following suggestion.

If you limit the number of questions, you might also want to limit the number of questions a particular interviewer can as of the interviewee. Some have posted a single questions, some have posted five...

Maybe cap it at XX number of questions and each person can only ask two?

Thoughts for the organizing....

Putting questions in bold - easier for the recipient to spot.
Numbering the questions -
Limiting the number of questions
Limiting the time to ask questions
Limiting the time to answer questions
Keeping a signup in certain order, so that questions can be prepared in advance
Rolling a dice to determine order - so no one feels slighted because of the dreaded simu-ninjas and RL.

My thoughts on those ideas

Absolutely - questions in bold. Perhaps a color as well? (Works for WW games)

Numbering the questions is a good idea as well. That way the recipient can answer them directly. Will also help in limiting the number of questions should we want to do that.

Limiting the time to ask questions - though this may be tougher to agree upon, due to time away from boards (RL), it would be prudent in keeping things moving. If we go with a certain order of whose going to be asked, those with questions they need to have answered can make arrangements to either be around during that time or having someone else ask for them.

Limiting the time to answer questions - also, pending on RL and other things, may be difficult to limit. However, if we decide to limit the # of questions asked/time when questions can be asked, we can certainly start on the next round of questions while waiting to hear back from the recipient on this round.

Signup/Interviewee list - I see both pros and cons to the dice rolling/signup order. May I suggest a compromise of both? Take the people signed up right now and roll a dice to determine the order of the next 5. When it gets down to the last person of those 5, roll a dice for the next five of those on the list. Now - here comes the fun part since doing it in this manner may result in someone always on the list but never getting into the 5. For ever time the roll is done, add +1 to those remaining on the list for order. Then, the longer you are on the list, the more likely you are to not on it indefinitely. As new people sign-up, they don't have the plus 1 yet. Keep this rolling....

Anyway, those are my thoughts. Feel free to discus.

And you can put me on the list. :smallwink:

Bayar
2008-05-28, 09:30 AM
9. Rogue (June 10th - June 12th)

Wow, talk about odds :smallbiggrin:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-05-28, 01:23 PM
Heh^

I'm lucky!
And unlucky, at the same time. I got my exams on June's 6th and don't know if I can make it. I'll ask Mordokai to exchange dates, if that's OK with everyone.

Player_Zero
2008-05-28, 01:33 PM
And the results are up!!
So, according to Lady Luck, the next ten people to be interviewed are (in that order):

Awesome. :smallsmile:

When the time comes, feel free to ask me absolutely anything. I have no compunctions about revealing anything about myself at all. :smallbiggrin:

Mordokai
2008-05-28, 01:45 PM
Heh^

I'm lucky!
And unlucky, at the same time. I got my exams on June's 6th and don't know if I can make it. I'll ask Mordokai to exchange dates, if that's OK with everyone.

If that's ok with Rogue and everybody else it's fine with me as well.

Lorn
2008-05-28, 03:04 PM
Sign me up for the questioning, so long as I don't come on until after June 2nd, which at this point doesn't seem to be a big problem.

Anyway:

{Q}
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Copacetic
2008-05-28, 03:20 PM
Irony and Karma seemed to have teamed up to bring me this. Irony because I signed up due to the increasing chance that I won't be interviewed because there were so many people, and Karma because My Brother(Who also lurks these forums) Leaves on June 6 for Germany and won't see anything I put on teh internetz that he can taunt me with later. So mabye helping that toddler across the road did help. :smallsmile:

Mordokai
2008-05-28, 03:54 PM
{Q}
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Depends on who you ask? (http://philosophy.eserver.org/chicken.txt)

Back to topic people, nothing to see here!

Player_Zero
2008-05-28, 05:47 PM
Very last second question for Atreyu:

You did get that name from the Neverending story, right?

...Wait... Timezones... Right... But whatever.

Jagg
2008-05-28, 07:25 PM
And so, we arrive to the third day of interviewing Atreyu. If you all agree in shortening the interview period to three days, then I will ask you all to stop questioning him right now, so he can have some time to answer all the questions that are still waiting for an answer.

I will update the list in a few moments, and then visit an online dice roller, in order to determine, not the next five turns, as 'Goof suggested, but the next ten. Tomorrow, two new interviewees will come forth, as I will be starting another simultaneous interview thread.

So... Stop asking and let him answer!!

1. Scintillatus
2. randman22222
3. Atreyu
4. Cassie
5. Kyrian
6. Logic
7. Radikalskippy
8. Freshmeat
9. Shadow (Via MSN)
10. The Rose Dragon
11. The Rogue Monk
12. Mauve Shirt
13. Ranna
14. Cobra Ikari
15. CrazedGoblin
16. DoIhaveaname?
17. Divade
18. Player Zero
19. Raistlin
20. Jibar
21. Dallas-Dakota
22. Lumberofdabeast
24. Malmagor Andrigal
25. North
26. Curly
27. Mordokai
28. Pink
29. Szilard
30. Raiser_B1ade
31. Bushranger
32. Zar Peter
33. Frigs
34. Catseye2121
35. Silentnight
36. Haruki-Kun
37. Alarra (Via MSN)
38. Serp (Sorry!)
39. Bayar
40. Loopy
41. B-Man
42. Rogue
43. Darius Midnite
44. Moon Called
45. Loves to laugh (Who is selectable before June 9th or after August - hiatus)
46. SoD
47. Headless Ninja
48. Supagoof
49. LightWraith
50. Slaanesh
51. Em Blackleaf
52. Thubby
53. Uncle Festy (selectable before or after hiatus)
54. EvilElitest
55. Admiral Walrus
56. Onasuma
57. mf11 (PMed before interviewing)

And that's it. That's the people who will be rolled. If someone signs in, they will have to wait until the next roll.

Couple of things... Whyfore I not on list?
Still think we should have a standard list of questions and then just afew random ones

Player_Zero
2008-05-28, 07:33 PM
Couple of things... Whyfore I not on list?
Still think we should have a standard list of questions and then just afew random ones

Did you know that 'Wherefore' means 'Why'?

...Sorry, I just had to say it for some reason.

Also, I did suggest that someone took control of moderation of this idea...

I don't suppose you'd like to set out a concrete framework of rules, radikalskippy? It'd be much appreciated. :smallsmile:

Uncle Festy
2008-05-28, 08:27 PM
Did you know that 'Wherefore' means 'Why'

Wait, that doesn't make any sense! Then Juliet's speech would be, "Romeo, Romeo, why are you Romeo?"...
Oh. That makes so much more sense now! :smalltongue:
((I actually knew that... maybe... kinda... sorta...))

EvilElitest
2008-05-28, 08:31 PM
wait i'm not on the top ten, does that mean i have to wait until after these ten are up
from
EE

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-28, 10:27 PM
(sorry that I didn't answer questions today. Tomorrow I will. Rather busy with awork project tonight.)

SoD
2008-05-29, 12:33 AM
And the results are up!!

Here! (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1608306/)

Notes: I had to roll the dice twice, since I had forgotten to take Atreyu's name from the list.

And that's it! Now, let's wait for Atreyu's answers, and tomorrow, two new interviewees are up!

No, what are the odds? I went to bed thinking at myself: I bet I'll be the lucky sod to get first interview...zzz

DarkLightDragon
2008-05-29, 05:58 AM
I signed up. Why wasn't I on the list of people being rolled for?

rubakhin
2008-05-29, 06:35 AM
^ same here. :smallconfused:

Skippy
2008-05-29, 08:46 AM
Damn!!! And I doublechecked before rolling!! I owe you an apology. I'll place you twice on the list on the next roll. Is it ok as a compensation?

EDIT: And now I will ask you all, for real, to stop asking to Atreyu. The time is up. As a matter of fact, the last two questions made shouldn't be allowed, since I asked you all to stop asking so Atreyu could answer, and in fairness those questions were asked after it. I'll leave it up to Atreyu whether he answers them or not. And, as we wait for Atreyu's answers, I now introduce you to the next interviewee. SoD, you're up next!

You know the drill, everyone! And please, WHEN I ASK YOU TO STOP ASKING, STOP ASKING!! :smallannoyed:

What makes you enthusiastic?
What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

The (triple checked and updated) list will be in my next post.

Griever
2008-05-29, 08:53 AM
*prods radikalskippy with a hardened loaf of bread* Missed me too! No pie for you!!

Skippy
2008-05-29, 09:18 AM
^Right. Added you now.

1. scintillatus
2. randman
3. castaras
4. kyrian
5. logic
6. freshmeat
7. shadow
8. the rose dragon
9. mauve shirt
10. ranna
11. crazedgoblin
12. doihaveaname
13. divade
14. raistlin
15. jibar
16. dallas dakota
17. lumberofdabeast
18. bor
19. malmagor andrigal
20. north
21. curly
22. pink
23. szilard
24. bushranger
25. zar peter
26. catseye
27. silentnight
28. haruki
29. griever
30. jagg
31. darklightdragon
32. rubakhin
33. zeb
34. serpentine
35. wxdruid
36. bayar
37. loopy
38. b-man
39. darius
40. moon called
41. headless ninja
42. Supagoof
43. lightwraith
44. Em B
45. thubby
46. uncle festy
47. evilelitest
48. onasuma
49. mf11
50. hairb
51. lorn
52. terumitsu
53. alarra
54. radikalskippy

Next turns list:
3. Rogue (June 1st - June 3rd)
4. Loves to Laugh (Talk about luck) (June 1st - June 3rd)
5. Cobra Ikari (June 4th - June 6th)
6. Raiser_B1ade (June 4th - June 6th)
7. Frigs (June 7th - June 9th)
8. Slaanesh (June 7th - June 9th)
9. Mordokai (June 10th - June 12th)

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 10:01 AM
Q for SoD:

Do you love me? :smallbiggrin:

Dihan
2008-05-29, 10:38 AM
What does SoD stand for?

TRM
2008-05-29, 11:19 AM
What is your favorite RPG?
And why?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 11:25 AM
Q for SoD:

What do you think of this image:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6302/joeyva8.png

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-29, 11:51 AM
Q: Atreyu, what are your thoughts regarding mankind's nature? Up's and down's, bad habits, etc.? -Randman2222
A: I happen to think that ultimately mankind is good and filled with good people. The people are fallible which is why some good people get trapped in bad behavior and yes, I think some people are inherently bad. but they are fewer than you'd think. As far as bad habits go, sure, mankind is easily distracted and I think driven in many ways by a desire for utility. I know I am.

Q: Why on Io's green earth did you opress sheepkind in your tyrannical quest for the throne? - CurlyKitGirl
A: Because the sheep had possession of the title of Fluffiest in the Playground for too long. What had they done with it? The sheep were not active in the playground. They sat on the sidelines and didn't participate. It was time for a fluffy leader who would play in this great playground and so I felt called to do it.

Q: What do you think of your adversaries, the sheep?-CKG
A: They are bitter, I'm afraid. They had become lazy about their title and despite not using it, they want it back. If I thought they would embrace their fluffiness once again, I would consider it, but alas, their bitterness has turned their once fluffy wool into itchy wool.

Q: When have you been the happiest you have ever been? -Player Zero
A: I don't know. I'm a worrisome person, so all those big happy lifechanging moments are always tinged with a bit of worry. I'd probably have to say as far as pure unadulterated joy goes, whenever I 5-starred "FreeBird" on Medium on Gutiar Hero 2. That was a momentous occassion.

Q:When have you been the saddest you've ever been? -Player Zero
A: Even though I don't remember it well, it would have to be whenever I found out my dad and sister didn't make it out of the housefire.

Q: When have you been the nakedest you've ever been? -Player Zero
A: Atlanta and that's all I'll say about that.

Q: Are you tired of all these questions yet? -Raider
A: No, I just wish I had more time to answer them. I thought I had a week, now its down to 2 days. PLAH!

Q: What do you think is the purpose of the second 'L' in the word Llama? -Pink
A: Because otherwise written messages about the transportation of the Dali Lama in Peru would become very confusing very quickly.

Q: You are the sole survivor of a plane crash and are trapped on a deserted island. You only have your carry-on luggage with you. What have you brought with you that will be the cause of your rescue? -Pink
A: My Gameboy Advance. I will use the glass from the screen to magnify the light onto the puzzle magazine's pages, thus starting a fire which will alert people to where I am.

Q: Atreyu, how do you think we should arrange the interviewing order?-Radikalskippy
A: Sure its irrelevant now, but I'd have taken the first 5 volunteers and arranged them in order of excitedness. DivaDe's "get out of the way, I want in" seemed much more excited than someone's "sure whatever, ask away." After that I'd have rolled for them.

Q: How many of the Llamas Ceika made did you suggest and how many did she on her own (approximately)? -Zar Peter
A: I've only suggested maybe 15 tops. I know I gave her the idea for the Viking set and I requested the Cardinals one. I also asked for the "Rocky Horror" llama and maybe a few more, but the majority of them she receives from her own twisted muse or from others. She actually has a secret llama list of ideas that she will not under any circumstances let me see.

Q: How smart do you think you are?-Frigs
A: Not very. I've met lots of people who think they are smart even though they are not. I don't want to be one of those people, so the easiest way to do that is to not think I am smart. Clever, eh?

Q: Do you like your given name? -Frigs
A: Yes. Its very nice and easy to say and spell. If I hadn't been Tony I think I would have been Kyle. I'm fine with being Kyle, too.

Q: Can you juggle? -Frigs
A: Yes, but only for about 2 seconds and never with anything breakable.

Q: What is your favorite type of cake?
A: Vanilla. I am a very vanilla based person.

Q: What is your favorite sport? -Frigs
A: Kubb. Its very fun to play, but only for 2 hours a game. After that, it starts to drag a bit.

Q: Are you particularly superstitious? - Frigs
A: Nope, its only superstitious if there is no evidence to back up my beliefs. All my superstitions have been proven to be accurate. Freezing dice makes them roll better, my dice will statistically roll low when I need good rolls, eating spaghetti from a dog bowl on the night of the full moon will make me more energetic and active for the next month.

Q: What is your favorite color and why? -Catseye
A: I haven't given it a lot of thought in years. It used to be purple, back when I was a little cria. I'm not sure its ever changed, but Pink has a lot of fun practical uses in pranks, so I'm fond of it for that.

Q: Question for everyone and Atreyu: Do you know this partial quote? "The pellet with the poison is in the chalice from the palace." -Silent Night
A: No, I'm sorry, I do not.

Q: Where were you on the night of December the 23rd, 2007? -Trog
A: I think I was eating at Texas Steakhouse with Gwen, actually.

Q: What is the purpose of your pagan organization? -Trog
A: To bring about the return of Cthullama!

Q: If you had to pick between eatng a Chocolate-Covered Dirty Sock, a Vanilla-sprinkled old floorboard, and a Strawberry-topped jar of moths, which one would you eat? - The Creepy Haruki-kun
A: The moths. I think they are actually kinda healthy.

Q: My name is Engywook - and she's Urgl. Ever heard of me? -Player Zero
A: No, but did you put the poison in the chalice in the palace, because if you did, I think someone is looking for you.

Q: You have developed quite the reputation for jokes, random fun and all-in-all quite cheerfulness.
Is this an accurate representation of your RL attitude? -Timmy the Baker
A: I certainly hope so. I strive for that to be my RL attitude, I suppose my friends will have to tell you if its accurate.

Q: And how difficult (or easy) do you find it to constantly be so randomly cheerful? -Griever, who is a vampire in Baldur's Gate.
A: Its pretty easy, actually. Being happy makes me happy and I like to be happy, so I try to be happy. Try to avoid people and things that make you unhappy and learn to deal with the things you can't avoid, like psychotic, hypochondriatic co-workers and their shocked up family. Allows remember that as long as you have your health and friends at the end of the day, then no matter what happened, your day could have been much worse.

Q: Atreyu...what's the funniest joke you ever heard? -Jagg
A: Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Holmes asked. Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Somebody has stolen our tent!"

Q: What was the coolest/best/funniest/(insert superlative here) character you ever had in a RP game? And Why?-Jagg
A: A shocker lizard actually named Faithful Pet. It was silly and funny and darn cool. He was a cleric of Heironous and he had a cohort named Faithful Cohort who was a shocker lizard paladin of Heironous. I also played a strong dumb gargoyle named Torg who was great fun, too.

Q: Scruncher or folder?
A: I have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going to answer with "I AM THE TERROR THAT FLAPS IN THE NIGHT!"

(okay, hopefully I can wrap this up tomorrow night.)

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 12:09 PM
A: Even though I don't remember it well, it would have to be whenever I found out my dad and sister didn't make it out of the housefire.

...:smallfrown:

...I retract my question.

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-29, 12:13 PM
...:smallfrown:

...I retract my question.

No worries. It happened a long time ago. It doesn't bother me to talk about it.

Haruki-kun
2008-05-29, 04:14 PM
Q: If you had to pick between eating a Chocolate-Covered Dirty Sock, a Vanilla-sprinkled old floorboard, and a Strawberry-topped jar of moths, which one would you eat? - The Creepy Haruki-kun
A: The moths. I think they are actually kinda healthy.

Heh... I sort of agree, though. Dirty sock would be the second one. Maybe.

Q: Atreyu...what's the funniest joke you ever heard? -Jagg
A: Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Holmes asked. Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you idiot. Somebody has stolen our tent!"

I love that joke. :smallbiggrin:

Question for SoD:

What is your favourite TV Series?

Zakama
2008-05-29, 05:44 PM

:eek:

:frown:

That's so freakin sad... Crap man... *934092736492873 hugs*

zeratul
2008-05-29, 07:01 PM
Oh by the way, can people still volunteer? If so I'll totally do it.

Griever
2008-05-29, 07:41 PM
You'll have to wait until after the current list of people rolled to go are finished before you can get a chance, but you can get on the list, just poke radikalskippy.

On a completely different note, what sound does a slightly dull pitchfork make when you sharpen it with a overly stale and therefore very hard muffin?

Parvum
2008-05-29, 09:38 PM
Is that (your current avatar) a jellyfish made of antifreeze from pluto?
What about a jellyfish?
What was the most terrible thing that brought you unimaginable fortune?

So, the more people that volunteer for this, the more someone strains and suffers to organize it?

Sign me up!

de-trick
2008-05-29, 09:44 PM
im up for it, you will soon here of my secrets and storys

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-29, 10:09 PM
:eek:

:frown:

That's so freakin sad... Crap man... *934092736492873 hugs*

Thanks, myfriend. *returns the hugs*

SoD
2008-05-30, 04:08 AM
What is your favorite word? Redefenestrate: the act of throwing someone out a window. Again. Or maybe Undefenestrate (the act of throwing someone back through a window) or pseudodefenestrate (the act of doing something similar to throwing someone through a window, i.e. throwing someone through a door).
What is your least favorite word? Work. I don't do the 'W' word.
What makes you enthusiastic? Hmm, that's a toughie actually. I guess my vastly vague answer would have to be: stuff I love doing.
What disappoints you? Not that much actually, I'm a hugely optomistic person, if something bad happens, instead of being disapointed, I just shrug it off and say 'oh well.' and move on. I get sad/depressed/scared a lot more easily than getting dissapointed.
What sound do you love? A beautiful jazz chord, maybe a standard one like F augmented fifth, with the major seven and a D in the bass. That's beautiful.
What sound do you hate? Hmm, another toughie...the sound a snails shell makes when you accidentally step on it.
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Band leader. Definatley.
What profession would you not like to participate in? Any office job.
If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Welcome, SoD. I'd like you to meet Thelonious Monk, Ray Charles, Miles Davis, etc. they will be your band.
Do you love me? :smallbiggrin: Of course I do, Player_Zero! And I've organised the wedding for next saturday, is that a problem?
What does SoD stand for? Shadow of Darkness. After the geocaching name I have: The Shadow of Darkness. Everyone started abreviating it to SoD or tSoD, and I quite like it. I am not named after the OOTS book, and had the name before I'd even heard of Start of Darkness. I'm sure it's in my-oh no, I got rid of the short explanation from my sig.
What is your favorite RPG You know, tecnically it needs a question mark. I'll answer it anyway. DnD 3.5e.
And why? To be honest, it's the only one I've played :smallbiggrin:. I loves it though.
B]What do you think of this image:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6302/joeyva8.png[/B][/QUOTE]
It gains the Almighty SoDs aproval. You may live.
What is your favourite TV Series? Gah, there are so many! For now, I'll say Red Dwarf, and leave it at that (but there are so many others! Blackadder, Auntie Jack, Fawlty Towers...wait, I'm not really leaving it at that am I?).
Is that (your current avatar) a jellyfish made of antifreeze from pluto? I don't think so...you'll have to ask the creator though...(Puppetmaster)
What about a jellyfish? Yes.
What was the most terrible thing that brought you unimaginable fortune? Uhm...terrible thing that brought me good fortune? Or just fortune in general? I must admit, I'm not too sure how to answer this question...

Right, what now? Any more questions? I will tell all...*mystical voice*

MrEdwardNigma
2008-05-30, 04:51 AM
Volunteering.

Also, LlamaSoD: Which of these is most probable, and which is most improbable, and why?
-The moon is made out of cheese
-The earth is flat
-Darkness leaving a shadow

Agamid
2008-05-30, 04:55 AM
i'll volunteer for this, why not.

Serpentine
2008-05-30, 05:22 AM
A question:
Do you consider yourself a lucky sod? :smallwink:

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 08:31 AM
Out of questions? I'll solve that... Blue flavoured questions for all!

How's things?

What is you favourite Muppet-based movie, and why?

Who would you consider your role model?

If Scrooge McDuck used his mighty array of resources to become a superhero, then what would his superhero name be and how would he fight crime?

What is your favourite song?

If you knew the Sun wasn't going to rise tomorrow or ever again then what would you do?

What is your worst and best personality feature?

What is the limit as x tends to zero of [(e^x - 1)/x]!

Heh... :smalltongue:

Griever
2008-05-30, 08:53 AM
*beats Player_Zero about the head with a stale loaf of bread* Let's leave l'Hopital's rule out of this! (can't figure out how to add the circumflex above the o, bleh)

Do you like pie?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 08:57 AM
*beats Player_Zero about the head with a stale loaf of bread* Let's leave l'Hopital's rule out of this! (can't figure out how to add the circumflex above the o, bleh)

...You can just do that one with ordinary power series... It doesn't even have a 0/0 in it...

Fine... Okay... I'll be good.

Fri
2008-05-30, 09:55 AM
Agamid, do you read this thread AT ALL? If you want to be interviewed, don't you have to register, wait for your roll, and no answering until it's your turn?

Anyway, I'll ask something.

How long do you think until playgrounders get bored with this show :D?

SoD
2008-05-30, 10:25 AM
Which of these is most probable, and which is most improbable, and why?
-The moon is made out of cheese
-The earth is flat
-Darkness leaving a shadow

The moon is made out of cheese. Doesn't anyone watch Wallace and Gromit?

Do you consider yourself a lucky sod? :smallwink: Yup. Indeed I do (although not always...just lost an arena match with friends...four in, all on all, 12th level...killed in the first round of combat). But normally, yes.

How's things? Ah, you know. No problems, can't complain. Leetle depressed, but that's to be expected.

What is you favourite Muppet-based movie, and why? MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND!!! And why? Well, muppets+pirates=pure win.

Who would you consider your role model? I don't actually really have a role model, there are a lot of people I look up to, but I don't really feel that anyone of them is a role model.

If Scrooge McDuck used his mighty array of resources to become a superhero, then what would his superhero name be and how would he fight crime? Name: The Last Penny. How he'd do it: probably with a bag of coins array of weaponry: nun-chucks, flails, etc. Throwing them to knock people out, some on strings which he spins around really quickly to fly, etc.

What is your favourite song? Favorite song? Hmm, once again, so many! But one of my favorites at the moment would have to be: Root Beer Rag-Billy Joel.

If you knew the Sun wasn't going to rise tomorrow or ever again then what would you do? Try and sell my sunglasses to some fool who didn't know.

What is your worst and best personality feature? Best: my enternal positiveness. Worst: I don't really know how to read people properly. Therefore I sometimes bore people (or I think I do) without realising.

...42?

Do you like pie? Mmm...pie.

Agamid, do you read this thread AT ALL? *puts on Agamid hat* Apparantly not.

If you want to be interviewed, don't you have to register, wait for your roll, and no answering until it's your turn? *takes hat off* Yes, you do.

How long do you think until playgrounders get bored with this show :D? Hmm, quite a long time, I think there won't be a shortage of people willing to be interviewed, and I think everyone likes having a chance to interrogate people.

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 10:49 AM
...42?

The answer which you gave me is almost correct... The correct answer is the answer you gave me multiplied by: ln2/((3+i)(3-i)(2.1ln4)) ... Which is equal to e^2ipi. Which is equal to one. :smallbiggrin:

...Sorry...

Anyway, more questions! I think i'll go for purple flavour this time.

What is your favourite D&D class and why?

Do you watch anime? Why/Why not?

What is your favourite movie of the 1980s?

What is your current wallpaper?

Do you not like 'A Muppet Christmas Carol'?

Have you booked the reception? (For our wedding :smalltongue:)

What is your favourite colour? Is that because it reminds you of something or is it just what you decided upon?

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

What is your favourite season and why?

Who is your favourite Asterix and Obelix character? (That is, if you know who they are. If you don't then why not?)

Aaaaand I think that wraps it up.

Freshmeat
2008-05-30, 10:49 AM
Cats or dogs?

Fri
2008-05-30, 11:23 AM
Amusing, SoD... very Amusing....

anyway, don't we need a thread specifically for registering? Or people who want to be interviewed just... post his/her approval here?

I was seriously confused for a bit with Agamid's post, actually. I thought it's already his turn, but the thread's title hadn't changed yet.

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 11:34 AM
Amusing, SoD... very Amusing....

anyway, don't we need a thread specifically for registering? Or people who want to be interviewed just... post his/her approval here?

I was seriously confused for a bit with Agamid's post, actually. I thought it's already his turn, but the thread's title hadn't changed yet.

Currently people are just posting that they want to be interviewed here, then radikalskippy is taking down the names and rolling up whos next.

I think that a new thread would be a good idea, though... Having a recruitment thread and then a Q + A thread/threads...

SoD
2008-05-30, 11:37 AM
What is your favourite D&D class and why? Hmm...I like rogues the best, although I love the idea of swashbucklers...although in reality, I'll happily play anything from an ogre wizard to a catfolk ranger to a pixie warlock and everything inbetween. Except humans.

Do you watch anime? Yes.

Why/Why not? A year ago, never. However, since staying with this host family, I have gotten into several anime series. Basically, because of who I've been with.

What is your favourite movie of the 1980s? The Blues Brothers. No contest.

What is your current wallpaper? It's one with Haruhi and Yuki vs. Tsuruya and Mikuri in a game of volleyball. All are in bikinis. There is also Kyon's sister in one corner. I might add that this is my host sisters user account, however.

Do you not like 'A Muppet Christmas Carol'? No, I do not not like it. It is a brilliant movie, however, I prefur Muppet Treasure Island.

Have you booked the reception? (For our wedding :smalltongue:) Of course! And the Playground is invited!

What is your favourite colour? Red.

Is that because it reminds you of something or is it just what you decided upon? Not really sure, I've just always liked the colour red.

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon? Depends how big the cups are.

What is your favourite season and why? Summer. I love the warm weather, and being at the beach with friends.

Who is your favourite Asterix and Obelix character? (That is, if you know who they are. If you don't then why not?) Hmm, probably Geriatrix, although Obelix would be a close second. Or maybe Unhygenix... I've always loved the Gauls, as has my family, from grandfather downwards.

Cats or dogs? Oh, please. Dogs, definatly. No contest! They're loyal, friendly (usually), can be quite smart, etc. Cats...cats are ruthless killers of native wildlife, and expect to be praised for it. Blech, no thanks.

Edit: and yes, I think that a seperate thread for volenteering to be interviewed would be appropriate.

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 11:49 AM
Cats or dogs? Oh, please. Dogs, definatly. No contest! They're loyal, friendly (usually), can be quite smart, etc. Cats...cats are ruthless killers of native wildlife, and expect to be praised for it. Blech, no thanks.

The wedding's off! ...And here I was thinking we'd go all the way and die together! *Runs out of thread crying* :smalltongue:

SoD
2008-05-30, 12:09 PM
...:frown:

Come back to me...please? We can work around problems like this and have a pet turtle instead...*cries*

Inhuman Bot
2008-05-30, 12:13 PM
Why did you volunteer fot this thread?
(if you know warhammer) Slaanesh or Astraes? which are you?

SoD
2008-05-30, 12:18 PM
Why did you volunteer fot this thread? I was ready to answer anything that came, sort of a challenge for me if something personalish came up, and also I thought it'd be fun.

Slaanesh or Astraes? which are you? Slaanesh. I'm not a warhammer fan, and don't know either of them, but that one has a cooler name.

Fri
2008-05-30, 12:36 PM
:smallbiggrin:You just picked the god of pleasure/hedonism/sensuality SoD. An evil god that is...

I guess it's destiny :smallbiggrin:

Anyway, who's astraes? I'm no warhammer fan, but I know a bit about the lore. But never heard astraes....

TRM
2008-05-30, 12:50 PM
Pie or Cake?

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Which do you like more, exclamation points or question marks!?

SoD
2008-05-30, 01:08 PM
:smallbiggrin:You just picked the god of pleasure/hedonism/sensuality SoD. An evil god that is...

I guess it's destiny :smallbiggrin:

Score. Here I am:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/Super_Moppy/Newfotos031.jpg

Pie or Cake? Cake. First choice, cake. Even if it is a lie.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Tasmania, Australia.

Which do you like more, exclamation points or question marks!? Interrobangs‽ (and bigger: ‽

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-30, 01:51 PM
I must check if you are worthy.

How many times have you read the LotR triology books?

Have you read the Silmarillon, if yes. at what age?

How many times have seen the LotR movies?

Are you looking foward to the The Hobbit movie?

Do you think yourself worthy?

How do you think about the Cookiemonster?

How many cows does it take to make 42 litres of purple milk in one day?

Have you read the The Hobbit, if yes, how many times?

Have you played any of the LotR games, if yes. What is your oppinion of them?

Have you ever had problems with your skull?

How many games in proper CD cases do you own?

If the story of LotR allowed a threesome between Aragorn, Arwen and Eowyn, what would you think of it?

What is your oppinion of the Harry Potter series?

Is Dumbledore manipulative? and/or evil?

The following is a series of questions in a spoiler to determine if you have enough knowledge of the Middle Earth world.

The first row of questions can easily be answered by having seen the LotR movies :

Around how old is Smeagol?

How old is Gandalf?

The Istari were servants of the gods sent oud to help the people of Middle Earth. Among them are Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast. Each have their own colors. Which are they?

What is the name of Aragorn's horse?

What is the name of Aragorn's sword?

How many magical rings are there? And to which race do they belong?

Aragorn is the heir of?

What is Moria called in the dwarven language?

What is the actual riddle on the door?

Wht did Gandalf read on the door?

Who asked a qeustion which gave the proper answer?

What was that question?

What was the answer?

What is the name on the tomb in Moria, belonging to the cousin of Gimli?

Legolas is prince of?

How many layers(levels) has Minas Tirith?

What has never been taken as long as their belonging human guards defended it?

Legolas came to the meeting because of?

How old is Bilbo when he leaves for Rivendell?

The following questions can be answered by reading the book The Hobbit.

How did the dwarves know where to enter when visiting Bilbo?

How many dwarves were in the fellowship in The Hobbit?

What were the dwarves called?

Which instruments did the dwarves respectively play?

What was the name of the dragon?

Who defeated the dragon?

What was the weak spot on the Dragon?

How is the mountain where the fellowship called?

How did the dwarves who lived there easily communicate with the people who lived downstream?

How does Bilbo call himself when trying to play riddles with the dragon?

What is it that the leaders of the dwarves in the fellowship deeply desired more then anything else?

What did Bilbo take with thievery?

What is the slayer of the dragon called?

How did Bilbo aqquire the magical ring?

Who was the original owner called(Easy one)?

How did the fellowship escape from the wolves and goblins?

How did Gandalf anger the wolves while delaying them until the goblins came?

Who helped them escape from them and how?

After that, they stayed at a place. Who's place?

How did Gandalf introduce Bilbo and the dwarves to him?

Who was the one that fell in a enchanted sleep because he touched the magical stream?

How many times did they see the feasts of the Wood Elven king before they got captured?

How was the Wood Elven king called?

How did they escape from him?

During the battle of the three armies, which races made the three armies?

Who was the first to spot the giant eagles? And why?

I'l give you a break for now, but please answer these, and the test of worthy-ness is not yet done!

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 03:01 PM
Awww... Where are my specialist subject questions? I could answer those in a snap. :smalltongue:

Hmmm...

Have you ever seen Cats Don't Dance?

What is your opinion of Freakazoid?

Do you like Studio Ghibli films? (What is your favourite? And least favourite?)

...These look like big, strong hands... Don't they?

Geez... I communicate solely in inside reference nowadays, huh?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-30, 03:04 PM
Awww... Where are my specialist subject questions? I could answer those in a snap. :smalltongue:

Don't worry, you'l get your own set of questions from me if I have the time...

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 03:06 PM
Just an addition comment on the dual-interview thing: I think it'd be a good idea for the interview partna's to help in interviewing each other so we get a good back and forth kinda' dealie going. What'd'ya' think?

Kaelaroth
2008-05-30, 03:09 PM
If you had to attack yourself with any blunt instrument, what blunt instrument would it be?

Would you prefer the colours of Spider-Man, or Wonder Woman?

If you were called DoS, what would DoS stand for?

Aren't you getting tired of all this questioning?

Pink
2008-05-30, 07:31 PM
Just cause it seems a question that will be different and yet educational each time I ask it...with a slight edit.

You are the sole survivor of a plane crash and are trapped on a deserted island. You only have your carry-on luggage with you. What have you brought with you that will be the cause of your rescue/survival?

And...

If a whale is a mammal and a shark is a fish...is a snail a bug?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 07:36 PM
Since they were the questions I decided I would most and least like to be asked...

Would you please tell us a bit about yourself... SoD-sama. :smalltongue:

What is wrong with you?

Also, you seem to be more popular SoD. :smallfrown:
You've got many more views than the other thread.

Pink
2008-05-30, 10:38 PM
Also, you seem to be more popular SoD. :smallfrown:
You've got many more views than the other thread.

That's probably more a result of this, the original thread, being editted to add SoD's questioning period into it.

SoD
2008-05-31, 02:00 AM
How many times have you read the LotR triology books? Not quite sure, about four or five, I think.

Have you read the Silmarillon, if yes. at what age? Afraid not...although I read The Hobbit at the tender age of seven, and Lord of the Rings at nine.

How many times have seen the LotR movies? Probably roughly the same amount as I've read the books.

Are you looking foward to the The Hobbit movie? Indeed I am, when's it coming out?

Do you think yourself worthy? Worthy of what? Just generally worthy? Yes.

How do you think about the Cookiemonster? I like him, although I prefured the Count.

How many cows does it take to make 42 litres of purple milk in one day? I never saw a purple cow, and never hope to see one. But I can tell you anyhow, I'd rather see than be one! And that goes for their milk as well.

Have you read the The Hobbit, if yes, how many times? Part 1: see above. Part B: verging on ten or eleven by now.

Have you played any of the LotR games, if yes. What is your oppinion of them? Played the PC version of the last one. Legolas was too good...

Have you ever had problems with your skull? Nope, it's too hard to be damaged!

How many games in proper CD cases do you own? Uhm, probably eight or nine. However, they are all half a world away, so I can't check.

If the story of LotR allowed a threesome between Aragorn, Arwen and Eowyn, what would you think of it? Depends. Is Aragorn wearing a belt of masculinity/femininity?

What is your oppinion of the Harry Potter series? Overall, good, although I think I prefured the first ones more than the last ones.

Is Dumbledore manipulative? and/or evil? Manipulative, yes. Evil...no. He could be, could be really easily if he wanted to be, but no.

Around how old is Smeagol? Very.

How old is Gandalf? Verier.

The Istari were servants of the gods sent oud to help the people of Middle Earth. Among them are Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast. Each have their own colors. Which are they? Gandalf the Grey, Saruman the White and Radagast the Black (although tecnically, they're shades).

What is the name of Aragorn's horse? Pass.

What is the name of Aragorn's sword? Pass.

How many magical rings are there? 19 total.

And to which race do they belong? Three for the Elves, Six for the Dwarves, Nine for Men and One for the Big Red Eye of the Future.

Aragorn is the heir of? Gondor.

What is Moria called in the dwarven language? Moria.

What is the actual riddle on the door? Speak 'Friend' and enter.

What did Gandalf read on the door? Speak, friend, and enter.

Who asked a question which gave the proper answer? Frodo.

What was that question? What is 'friend' in Dwarven?

What was the answer? Melon (although I think the e has a little dash).

What is the name on the tomb in Moria, belonging to the cousin of Gimli? Pass.

Legolas is prince of? Pass.

How many layers(levels) has Minas Tirith? Three?

What has never been taken as long as their belonging human guards defended it? Pass.

Legolas came to the meeting because of? Pass.

How old is Bilbo when he leaves for Rivendell? Eleventy one.

The following questions can be answered by reading the book The Hobbit.

How did the dwarves know where to enter when visiting Bilbo? Gandalf left a mark on the door when he banged it with his staff.

How many dwarves were in the fellowship in The Hobbit? Twelve.

What were the dwarves called? I used to know this one...

Which instruments did the dwarves respectively play? Not this one though.

What was the name of the dragon? It began with an 'S'.

Who defeated the dragon? Pass.

What was the weak spot on the Dragon? Pass.

How is the mountain where the fellowship called? Pass.

How did the dwarves who lived there easily communicate with the people who lived downstream? Pass.

How does Bilbo call himself when trying to play riddles with the dragon? Pass.

What is it that the leaders of the dwarves in the fellowship deeply desired more then anything else? Pass.

What did Bilbo take with thievery? A sword.

What is the slayer of the dragon called? A dragon slayer?

How did Bilbo aquire the magical ring? Found it.

Who was the original owner called(Easy one)? Sauron.

How did the fellowship escape from the wolves and goblins? Pass.

How did Gandalf anger the wolves while delaying them until the goblins came? Pass.

Who helped them escape from them and how? Pass.

After that, they stayed at a place. Whose place? Tom Bombadil?

How did Gandalf introduce Bilbo and the dwarves to him? Pass.
Who was the one that fell in a enchanted sleep because he touched the magical stream? Not sure, but his name was the longest of the Dwarves.

How many times did they see the feasts of the Wood Elven king before they got captured? Two, wasn't it?

How was the Wood Elven king called? Pass.

How did they escape from him? Pass.

During the battle of the three armies, which races made the three armies? I thought it was more than three armies, but if we say three, the goblins, the worgs, and...another one.

Who was the first to spot the giant eagles? And why? Pass.

As you can see, it's been far too long since I read the, (a year away from all my lovely lovely books!). As you can also see, I didn't cheat and use google andor wikipedia. So many passes...I feel so unclean...

Have you ever seen Cats Don't Dance? No. I've seen Dogs don't go to Heaven though.

What is your opinion of Freakazoid? Haven't seen it.

Do you like Studio Ghibli films? (What is your favourite? And least favourite?) Yes, although, sadly, I haven't watched enough to have developed a favorite yet.

...These look like big, strong hands... Don't they? Indeed they do.

Geez... I communicate solely in inside reference nowadays, huh? Apparantly so.

I think it'd be a good idea for the interview partna's to help in interviewing each other so we get a good back and forth kinda' dealie going. What'd'ya' think? Seems like a good idea, could you eleborate on it though?

If you had to attack yourself with any blunt instrument, what blunt instrument would it be? Alto Saxophone.

Would you prefer the colours of Spider-Man, or Wonder Woman? Spiderman. Although different style, same colours.

If you were called DoS, what would DoS stand for? Darkness of Shadow.

Aren't you getting tired of all this questioning? No! Nevah!

You are the sole survivor of a plane crash and are trapped on a deserted island. You only have your carry-on luggage with you. What have you brought with you that will be the cause of your rescue/survival? A good book, my wallet, and a few other miscelaneous items. I'm not so good with survival, but keeping myself occupied in a plane...easy.

If a whale is a mammal and a shark is a fish...is a snail a bug? No, because it'd be weird to have a snail in an insect collection.

More later, I must get dressed now. If no new question are up by later, I'll edit this post. Also, it gives me time to think about those last two. They're not so simple (but they are good questions).

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-31, 06:47 AM
I'l answer a few of the answers. Because I'm in a hurry.
How do you think about the Cookiemonster? I like him, although I prefured the Count.
A must see then. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7hTkzEwFZ0)
How many layers(levels) has Minas Tirith? Three?
Seven :smallannoyed:
What has never been taken as long as their belonging human guards defended it? Pass.
The veste of Helmsdeep.
Legolas came to the meeting because of? Pass.
To tell them Smeagol had escaped.
How old is Bilbo when he leaves for Rivendell? Eleventy one.
Correct.
Indeed. Smaug.
Bard.
The front chest, even though I can't remember if it was left or right...
How did the dwarves who lived there easily communicate with the people who lived downstream? Pass.
Talking ravens.
How does Bilbo call himself when trying to play riddles with the dragon? Pass.
Barrelrider.
What is it that the leaders of the dwarves in the fellowship deeply desired more then anything else? Pass.
The heart of the mountain.
What did Bilbo take with thievery? A sword.
Wrong, it was the heart of the mountain.
How did the fellowship escape from the wolves and goblins? Pass.
By climbing into the trees surrounding the clearing.
How did Gandalf anger the wolves while delaying them until the goblins came? Pass.

By lighting nuts and throwing them at the wolves, whose fur then proceeded to light up into fire.
Who helped them escape from them and how? Pass.
The great eagles by carrying them in their claws and flying away.
How did Gandalf introduce Bilbo and the dwarves to him? Pass.
In paires, and Bombur was the last, because he was the thickest and fattest, so counting for two.
How did they escape from him? Pass.
By putting themselves into barrels which were proceeded to drift down the stream to the lake people.
During the battle of the three armies, which races made the three armies? I thought it was more than three armies, but if we say three, the goblins, the worgs, and...another one.
The goblins and worgs made the attacking one.
The army of the elves and the army of the humans.
And then you also had the 12 dwarves.
Who was the first to spot the giant eagles? And why? Pass.
Bilbo, because of humanly races the hobbits have the sharpest eyes except elves.
As you can see, it's been far too long since I read the, (a year away from all my lovely lovely books!). As you can also see, I didn't cheat and use google andor wikipedia. So many passes...I feel so unclean...
You should, bonus for being fair though. I'm forced away from the laptop now.

TRM
2008-05-31, 07:43 AM
If you were to be attacked by any feral animal, what would it be?

Cobra_Ikari
2008-05-31, 10:50 AM
Not sure that I'm supposed to do this, but...I was curious. >.>

The Istari were servants of the gods sent oud to help the people of Middle Earth. Among them are Gandalf, Saruman and Radagast. Each have their own colors. Which are they? Gandalf the Grey, Saruman the White and Radagast the Black (although tecnically, they're shades).

Wasn't Radagast (which looks misspelled to me, but hell if I know) "the Brown"?

What is the name of Aragorn's sword? Pass.
I believe is was Narsil when broken, and Anduril when reforged. And I think Anduril is something like "Flame of the North."

How many magical rings are there? 19 total.

And to which race do they belong? Three for the Elves, Six for the Dwarves, Nine for Men and One for the Big Red Eye of the Future.

Pretty sure there were 7 for the dwarf kings, bringing that total to 20.

What is the name on the tomb in Moria, belonging to the cousin of Gimli? Pass.

Balin.

Legolas is prince of? Pass.

Mirkwood.

How many dwarves were in the fellowship in The Hobbit? Twelve.

What were the dwarves called? I used to know this one...

Pretty sure there were 13?

Umm...Thorin Oakenshield, Fili, Kili, Balin, Dwalin, Gloin, Oin, Dori, Nori, Ori, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur?

How is the mountain where the fellowship called? Pass.

Smaug, Bard, scaleless patch in the left breast, and the Lonely Mountain, I think?

It's definitely "Five Armies". I'd guess Men, Dwarves, Goblins, Worgs, and...Eagles? I have no clue.

Skippy
2008-05-31, 10:59 AM
*Rings a bell*

Last round of questions, people! Tomorrow, another person will be up for questioning, so make sure you ask everything you need to ask today!

Right now I'm too busy to give you the updated list, so if I can do it I'll update it tonight.

And if there's a volunteer to help me update on weekends, I'd be really thankful, since I can rarely be here on weekends.

And yes, for my sanity's sake, I think I'll open a thread only for signing up, because searching names between my PM box and the two threads is really hard.

But I'll do that tonight, too. By now, just keep on asking!!

Oh, and it is indeed Radagast "The Brown". I remember it because Ridcully "The Brown", Archchancellor of the Unseen University, is a parody of him.

Pink
2008-05-31, 11:38 AM
*gives a thumbs up for getting the azumanga reference.*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-31, 03:12 PM
Not sure that I'm supposed to do this, but...I was curious. >.>

Wasn't Radagast (which looks misspelled to me, but hell if I know) "the Brown"?

I believe is was Narsil when broken, and Anduril when reforged. And I think Anduril is something like "Flame of the North."

Pretty sure there were 7 for the dwarf kings, bringing that total to 20.

Balin.

Mirkwood.

Pretty sure there were 13?

Umm...Thorin Oakenshield, Fili, Kili, Balin, Dwalin, Gloin, Oin, Dori, Nori, Ori, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur?

Smaug, Bard, scaleless patch in the left breast, and the Lonely Mountain, I think?

It's definitely "Five Armies". I'd guess Men, Dwarves, Goblins, Worgs, and...Eagles? I have no clue.

Correct. About the armies : 5, yes.... the number three just sticks with me... Men. Yes. Dwarves. Yes. Elves. Yes. Further correct I think but there's a new comic up so I must interrupt this post.

Agamid
2008-05-31, 08:37 PM
Agamid, do you read this thread AT ALL? If you want to be interviewed, don't you have to register, wait for your roll, and no answering until it's your turn?

Anyway, I'll ask something.

sorry... was filing them out to try and curb boredom the other day... must have hit submit by force of habit, didn't even notice... sorry

*crawls back under rock*

Cobra_Ikari
2008-05-31, 09:15 PM
sorry... was filing them out to try and curb boredom the other day... must have hit submit by force of habit, didn't even notice... sorry

*crawls back under rock*

*pulls out from under rock, snuggles*...aww...

...well, at least we know you'll enjoy your turn, hmm? :smallsmile:

Fri
2008-06-01, 02:37 AM
Aww.... sorry Agamid. I didn't meant to be that rude. Anyway, just don't forget to answer when it's your turn to be interviewed :smalltongue:

Skippy
2008-06-01, 08:44 AM
And that's it, folks! Thanks a lot for your bravery, SoD, but now it's time for us to interview someone else! And that someone is... *Drum rolls*

I'm da Rogue!!!

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

Updated list tonight. Maybe. And the new sign-up thread, too.

randman22222
2008-06-01, 08:48 AM
Two questions. One to Radial, one to rogue.

To Radial: Do you PM people when its their turn to be interviewed?

To Da Rogue:

What's Greece like? It sounds really cool!

Skippy
2008-06-01, 08:50 AM
Two questions. One to Radial, one to rogue.

To Radial: Do you PM people when its their turn to be interviewed?

To Da Rogue:

Just a little nitpick. My name is Radikalskippy. With a K. Please. I haven't started doing so, but now that you mention it, it sounds like a good idea to do. Thanks for the suggestion!

Serpentine
2008-06-01, 09:22 AM
Rogue:
So, when you comin' to Australia?

Can I stay with you when I finally go to Greece?

Can... can I has you? :smallredface:

<.<

Oh, alright then...

You live amongst the ruins of one of the greatest, oldest civilisations. Is this awesome y/n?
Have you heard that theory/concept/idea/thing that medieval Europe viewed the Romans as the greatest civilisation, the Romans saw the Greeks as their superior predecessors, and the Greeks considered Egypt the pinacle of civilisation? Thoughts?

Ego Slayer
2008-06-01, 09:27 AM
What real life rogue-like tendencies have you actually got? :smalltongue:

Copacetic
Q: What on Earth possesed you to name yourself "Da Rogue"?
Q: Is Greece cool? Dangit, beaten to it. Q: If given the choice to live anywhere, where would you live?

I'm da Rogue!
Stargazer.

I can't think of one now..

Playing my guitar.

What disappoints you?
Conformism.

What sound do you love?
The sound rain makes when it falls on the sea.
The sound sand makes when you walk on it, or pour it.
The sound of the waves.
The sound of the wind.
The sound of the sea, as you hear it when you have your head underwater. Really rythmic.
The sound of bare feet walking on the floor.
The sound of horses running.

What sound do you hate?
The sound a cockroach makes when you step on it.

Archeologist. Or a performer, dancer/actress. Or a rockstar.:smallbiggrin:

Police officer. Or in the army.
I also hate having to advertise products.

Rogue! You came, at last! I can now go on vacations!

Well, it's a typical mediterranean country.
Sunny, hot, wonderful beaches.

But we got low salaries and life is expensive. This makes living here kinda difficult, but I wouldn't change the people here and their behaviour to the best country in the world. I guess it's a thing all mediterranean countries have in common.

Serpy's questions;

So, when you comin' to Australia?
I actually was thinking of living for a couple of years in Australia, in the future. In like 2-3 years.

Can I stay with you when I finally go to Greece?
Of course, if you don't mind sharing a bed with me.:smallamused:

Can... can I has you? :smallredface:
A part of me is always yours:smallwink:

You live amongst the ruins of one of the greatest, oldest civilisations. Is this awesome y/n?
Hell Yeah. I walk in the ruins every day!

Have you heard that theory/concept/idea/thing that medieval Europe viewed the Romans as the greatest civilisation, the Romans saw the Greeks as their superior predecessors, and the Greeks considered Egypt the pinacle of civilisation? Thoughts?
I've heard that Greeks had respect for the Egyptians because of their earlier civilisation, and they gained a lot of knowledge from them. But they had their disagreements on how they should use scientific methods and prove things, than use knowldge gained by experience.

What real life rogue-like tendencies have you actually got? :smalltongue:
I like sneaking around, walking silently and hiding..
I was also doing acrobatics for some years, does that count?:smalltongue:
And i do have kleptomaniac tendencies. >.>

Q: What on Earth possesed you to name yourself "Da Rogue"?
Q: Is Greece cool?
You remember :belkar: shouting "Who's da halfling? I'm da halfling!" ?
I blame the Giant. >.>

2nd question already answered.

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 09:39 AM
Will you marry me?

What's your opinion on Curly?

Is pink really a manly colour?

How many guitars can you play at once?

randman22222
2008-06-01, 09:46 AM
Probably obvious, but I'll ask, so as not to be surprised.
Pirate or Ninja?

EDIT: So having a ninja on your pirate ship doesn't bother you? I get to stay?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 09:46 AM
Q: If given the choice to live anywhere, where would you live?
In Greece.
If Greece wasn't an option, then a mediterranean country.
Italy/Spain/Turkey probably. I'd also like to live in Argentina or Australia.

Kaelaroth's questions:
Will you marry me?
I have boobs, remember? You wouldn't ask me to.:smallwink:

What's your opinion on Curly?
Koorly rocks. If I wasn't Rogue, I'd like to be Curly.

Is pink really a manly colour?
Pink is a silly colour, feel free to use it the way you want.

How many guitars can you play at once?

Probably obvious, but I'll ask, so as not to be surprised.
Pirate or Ninja?
I like ninjas more, but I have the spirit of a pirate.

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 09:50 AM
What's the plural of octopus?

Did you know that it's true, wherever you find love it feels like Christmas, in all the places you find love it feels like Christmas? :smalltongue:

Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you wuwuwu.

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 09:56 AM
What is your favourite fruit?

If that fruit was a different colour, would you like it so much?

Out of all the Playgrounders, whom is the prettiest (apart from you, and, of course, me)?

Ego Slayer
2008-06-01, 09:58 AM
If you could relive a day of any point in history, when would it be?

Mr. Kael, can I sign up for questioning toooooo? *offers cookie*

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-01, 09:58 AM
What is the last movie you saw in theaters, and what is your preferred snack to eat at a movie?
Do you fence? Which weapon do you prefer, Foil, Épée, or Sabre?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 09:59 AM
Player Zero's:

What's the plural of octopus?
It's a greek word, so octopodes.:smallbiggrin:
Or octopi, in latin.
Or: one octopus, and another one, and another one, and another one...

Did you know that it's true, wherever you find love it feels like Christmas, in all the places you find love it feels like Christmas? :smalltongue:
Yes, when you do your best for love it feels like Christmas
It's true, wherever you find love it feels like Christmas.

Pssst. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic.

Kae:

What is your favourite fruit?
Watermelon.

If that fruit was a different colour, would you like it so much?
Nope, I like it more like that. Unless it was purple instead of green! But the interior should remain red-ish.

Out of all the Playgrounders, whom is the prettiest (apart from you, and, of course, me)?
Hm... I'd say Darius.

Ego's:

If you could relive a day of any point in history, when would it be?

Back in a day of my life, and take back some of the things I said.
Or: One of the Woodstock days.

Mauvey:
What is the last movie you saw in theaters, and what is your preferred snack to eat at a movie?
Horton Hears A Who, and I like nachos with cheese.

Do you fence? Which weapon do you prefer, Foil, Épée, or Sabre?
I don't fence...
But I like Sabre.

randman22222
2008-06-01, 10:03 AM
Guitar/Amp/etc.: Tools of the trade?

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 10:09 AM
Pssst. I'm on the other side of the Atlantic.

You are not!

... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WS81I0Tzdw&feature=related)

Since when is greece the other side of the Atlantic ocean from England. :smalltongue:

What is the answer to a neverending story? Aaooaa-aaaooaa.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-01, 10:10 AM
Koorly rocks. If I wasn't Rogue, I'd like to be Curly.

So sigged. If I have room.:smallbiggrin:

What is your favourite country other than Greece?

What is the average air speed of an unladen swallow?

My dearest friend if you don't mind I'd like to join you by your side . . . ?

Favourite decade for music?

Favourite decade for film?

Favourite decade overall?

Aside from ASoIaF what is you favourite book?

Aside from Nightmare Before Christmas what is your favourite film?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 10:15 AM
Guitar/Amp/etc.: Tools of the trade?
Tools of the soul.
But in the economy system we live in, you can call everything "tool of the trade".

Koorly's questions:

What is your favourite country other than Greece?
I think Ireland. I'll let you know when I come back, in August.

What is the average air speed of an unladen swallow?
African or European?

My dearest friend if you don't mind I'd like to join you by your side . . . ?

Where we can gaze
into the stars
And sit together,
now and forever.

Favourite decade for music?
70's

Favourite decade for film?
80's... no wait 90's... no wait 70's.. Argh!
80's.

Favourite decade overall?
70's.

Aside from ASoIaF what is you favourite book?
The Never Ending Story by Michael Ende.

Aside from Nightmare Before Christmas what is your favourite film?[/B]
Harrison Bergeron. Not many people know it.

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 10:17 AM
If you could kick someone, anyone, in the shins, without legal reprocussions, who would it be?

TRM
2008-06-01, 10:23 AM
How many languages (besides Greek and English) do you speak?
Of all the languages you speak, which is your favorite to a)read b)write c)listen to and d)speak?

Darius Midnite
2008-06-01, 10:25 AM
What do you look for in a man?

How did you stumble upon Giantitp?

Fri
2008-06-01, 10:35 AM
Ehm...

What's your strength?
What's your weakness?
A drop of chocolate, surrounded by candy, and tipped by those nefarious little logo. Do you know how they make those mysterious M&M's.
Why do you want to join our corporation?

:p Come on, that's what you should ask in an interview.

more non-corporation-related question ahoy!

What question would you most like to be asked?

If you're the head interviewer on an corporation of your choice, what original question would you like to ask to your interviewee

What happened in our previous quest? The search of the Holy Spatula of Lathander? You know, I suddenly woke up in a hospital with concussion and you're nowhere to be seen.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 10:45 AM
If you could kick someone, anyone, in the shins, without legal reprocussions, who would it be?
Condoleezza Rice.

How many languages (besides Greek and English) do you speak?
Of all the languages you speak, which is your favorite to a)read b)write c)listen to and d)speak?
I speak some spanish. I can read Italian and French, and I can communicate (with very simple words) in Russian.
Favourite to read; English
To write; Greek
To listen to; Spanish
To speak; Greek/English

What do you look for in a man?

How did you stumble upon Giantitp?
In a man.. I've already posted that in Girl Thread, but to make a long story short, I look for a friend.
A friend I would be attracted to. But mostly, a guy who I would like hanging out with as a friend.

And on Giantitp.. I was reading the comics regularly, and I never had visited the forum. After some months I noticed it, and made my account.

edit: I didn't forget you, Fri. I'm taking a break.:smalltongue:

Skippy
2008-06-01, 10:47 AM
Out of all the people you know in the Playground, who are the people you are most fond of?

randman22222
2008-06-01, 10:50 AM
By "Tools of the Trade", I meant what do you play, on what amplifier, and how do you play it?

EDIT: Also, about the wanting a friend for what you want in a guy, reminds me of Come As You Are (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ifG_zQ1SqE).

BisectedBrioche
If you came across a mysterious box, what would you hope it contained?

What's worse: Having something and finding it was detrimental to your efforts, or not having something and needing it?

If you could make one law (which would be universally enforced across the world) what would it be?

TRM
If you could kick someone, anyone, uh... slightly higher than the shins without legal repercussions, who would it be?

Renegade Paladin
2008-06-01, 10:57 AM
Query: Do you think I have a memory loss problem or something?

Corollary: Have your exams really taken four months? :smallamused:

Fri
2008-06-01, 10:57 AM
Meh, don't worry Rogue. No pressure or anything, you know? It's just I'm really curious about the spatula.

I'm not, by any chance, asking you just because you're the rogue by the way.

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 11:04 AM
Do you like sweeties?

What is your favourite sweet?

Do you watch anime? Why not/Why?

What is brown and sticky? :smallsmile:

Why did the baker have brown hands? :smallbiggrin:

What is the best thing in the whole multiverse?

What does the scouter say about his power level?

Is it currently the best of times and the worst of times, by any chance?

What is your opinion on altonimbus clouds?

What about altosax?

What is your favourite number?

If given the choice between left and right which would you pick?

Do you like cats?

What is the best Halloween costume ever?

Uncle Festy
2008-06-01, 11:32 AM
What webcomics do you check on a regular basis?

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 12:00 PM
Do you enjoy being questioned?
What is your favorite part of the forum?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 12:26 PM
OK, I'll answer these for now and the rest later, because the post is getting too long.

EDIT: So having a ninja on your pirate ship doesn't bother you? I get to stay?
Aye.

Fri:

What's your strength?
My honesty.

What's your weakness?
My honesty.

A drop of chocolate, surrounded by candy, and tipped by those nefarious little logo. Do you know how they make those mysterious M&M's.
M&M's are a lie.

Why do you want to join our corporation?
Because you pay good, and if I don't like it, I can still flee with all the money you guys keep in the safe.

What question would you most like to be asked?
Wanna go out?

If you're the head interviewer on an corporation of your choice, what original question would you like to ask to your interviewee?
"If you're the head interviewer on an corporation of your choice, what original question would you like to ask to your interviewee?"

What happened in our previous quest? The search of the Holy Spatula of Lathander? You know, I suddenly woke up in a hospital with concussion and you're nowhere to be seen.
The Spatula was a shapeshifter. It almost killed you and since we had no money for clerics, we brought you to the hospital.
You still owe me money for the surgery.

Out of all the people you know in the Playground, who are the people you are most fond of?
Hmmm....

FoE, Haruki, Fishy, Curly, you (Skippy), Serpy, Mordokai, thanatos, Banjo.

What do you play, on what amplifier, and how do you play it?

I don't own an electric guitar yet, I'm still playing on my acoustic one. Luckily, the main technique is the same, so I practise till I buy the electric one.

I play classic/progressive rock and some metal.
..Well, I lied. I try to play prog rock. Not an easy music to play.:smalltongue:

If you came across a mysterious box, what would you hope it contained?
A magic carpet.

What's worse: Having something and finding it was detrimental to your efforts, or not having something and needing it?
Better having something and suffering from having it, than needing something I can't get.

If you could make one law (which would be universally enforced across the world) what would it be?
Rogue Law #1:

On the 2nd Wednesday of every month, everyone's allowed to steal anything from their fellow human, as long as;
-noone notices
-the victim is richer than the thief
-25% of what they steal is given to me.

If you could kick someone, anyone, uh... slightly higher than the shins without legal repercussions, who would it be?
Andy Garcia.

Query: Do you think I have a memory loss problem or something?

Corollary: Have your exams really taken four months? :smallamused:

No, apparently I have a memory loss.
My exams lasted almost 2 months, and are starting again on Friday and end on the 30th.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 12:33 PM
Ok guys, I can't answer to all of your questions! I need a question limit or something! Less than 5/post, OK?
Please? >.>

*collapses*

Some of Player Zero's questions:
Do you like sweeties?
Who doesn't?

What is your favourite sweet?
Dark chocolate.

Do you watch anime? Why not/Why?
No, not that much. Most Japanese art (apart from horror movies) seems strange to me.
But I loved Princess Mononoke, and most of Miyazaki's work.

What is brown and sticky? :smallsmile:
Chocolate.

Because he made a cake.

What is your opinion on altonimbus clouds?
Altostratus are better.

What about altosax?
even altosax> altonimbus

What is your favourite number?
4 and 33.

If given the choice between left and right which would you pick?
Left.

Do you like cats?
Some of them.

What webcomics do you check on a regular basis?
xkcd (http://xkcd.com/), unspeakable vault (of doom) (http://www.macguff.fr/goomi/unspeakable/vault263.html), Oots.

Do you enjoy being questioned?
'tis fun.:smallsmile:

What is your favorite part of the forum?
SMBG, Structured Games, Friendly Banter and Arts&Crafts.

Narmoth
2008-06-01, 12:57 PM
1 - weren't you supposed to be studying now?

2 - why is there an annoying media player that starts to play on loading on the websites of all Greek metal festivals?

3 - are you going on any festivals this summer?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 01:06 PM
1 - weren't you supposed to be studying now?

...Yeah. >.>

2 - why is there an annoying media player that starts to play on loading on the websites of all Greek metal festivals?
Doesn't every band do that? In myspace, for example?
Websites of festivals? :smallconfused:
Dunno. Most festivals here are lame, anyways. Too expensive.

3 - are you going on any festivals this summer?
I'd like to go to Judas Priest, but I'll prob be on vacation most of the summer, so...

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 01:09 PM
Because he made a cake.

He needed a poo. :smalltongue:

rubakhin
2008-06-01, 01:50 PM
What does your house/room/city look like?

Jibar
2008-06-01, 01:53 PM
I've never been good at questions, but I'll give this a go.

Umm...

Hi. How are you?

How you doing?

Doing anything this Friday?

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 02:02 PM
Is it a wise move to activate a Crush Card Virus in my standby phase if I don't have any additional monsters to summon to the field but at least have a Spellbinding circle trap card face down just in case?

How many signifigant figures?

What is the best toothpaste and why?

Flickerdart
2008-06-01, 02:04 PM
Where do you live?
What's your alarm code?
Which room do you sleep in? :smallbiggrin:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 02:26 PM
What does your house/room/city look like?
I live in an apartment, a small one, in the center of a grey city called Athens.
Athens is like a grey sea of buildings, with some small "islands" of green here and there(ancient hills)
Athens by night;
http://feelingminnesota.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/athens-night-view1.jpg

My room is purple, and it's the only place where I feel safe and calm.
a part of it:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/ekithebun/260307-0001.jpg
I've never been good at questions, but I'll give this a go.

Umm...

Hi. How are you?

How you doing?

Doing anything this Friday?
Hi, I'm doing fine, thanks.:smallsmile:
Wanna take me out?

Jibar
2008-06-01, 02:27 PM
Hi, I'm doing fine, thanks.:smallsmile:
Wanna take me out?

Hmm.... thinkthinkthink.

Sure, what do you want to do?

How much are plane tickets to Athens these days anyway?

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 02:31 PM
Dang, Athens looks awesome.

What are you supposed to be studying for, anyway?
If you could meet any playgrounder, face-to-face, for five minutes, who would it be?
If you had to fight one playgrounder, face-to-face for five minutes, who would it be?

Trog
2008-06-01, 02:34 PM
Do you have any good Greek family recipes to share with us? :smallsmile:

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-01, 02:35 PM
If I come to Greece, can I board with you?

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 02:38 PM
Him - Over Me? What the heck?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 02:41 PM
Player Zero: Too...many... questions... :smallsigh::smalltongue:

FLickerdart: The code is 958653, I'm in the 2nd room on your left, if you hear a growl don't worry, it's my pet.

Hmm.... thinkthinkthink.

Sure, what do you want to do?

How much are plane tickets to Athens these days anyway?

Watch the Indy movie and then go to the beach?
Dang, Athens looks awesome.

What are you supposed to be studying for, anyway?
If you could meet any playgrounder, face-to-face, for five minutes, who would it be?
If you had to fight one playgrounder, face-to-face for five minutes, who would it be?
I study math, to become a mathematician.:smallsigh:

I'd like 5 minutes with FoE, of course. But I plan on meeting some playgrounders anyways.
And fight someone?:smallconfused:
Mordokai! :smallbiggrin:

Jibar
2008-06-01, 02:44 PM
Watch the Indy movie and then go to the beach?

Sweet. See you then.

...and now I have confused myself.

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 02:45 PM
And fight someone?:smallconfused:

Choose Your Opponent!

*ahem*

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 02:56 PM
Player Zero: Too...many... questions... :smallsigh::smalltongue:

I demand answers! What are you hiding?! The truth! I DEMAND the truth!

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 02:57 PM
Do you have any good Greek family recipes to share with us? :smallsmile:

Here's (http://greekfood.about.com/od/maindishes/ss/papoutsakia.htm) the recipe of my fav food. Kinda complicated, but delicious. More or less, everyone cooks it like that.:smallsmile:

If I come to Greece, can I board with you?

What does board mean as a verb?:smallredface:

Him - Over Me? What the heck?
Hmm?:smallconfused:

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 03:05 PM
What does board mean as a verb?:smallredface:

To my understanding, Stay With.

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-01, 03:06 PM
It means "sleep in the house of", along with "with".

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 03:10 PM
You can stay with me, if:

-I have my own place by then
-I'm welcome at your place as well when I come to Turkey

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 03:11 PM
We still doing this?

If so;

How do you view the cranially challenged and stealthily gifted?

Is it possible that you've 'gotten used' to the incredible view of Athens by night you posted?

Are you as awesome in real life as you seem?

If you could be present at any one historical event, which would it be?

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-01, 03:15 PM
You can stay with me, if:

-I have my own place by then
-I'm welcome at your place as well when I come to Turkey

Sure you can sleep at my place. :smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2008-06-01, 03:25 PM
If I can make questions please:

How do you feel about trashy B movies?

What do you read for "cool-down" books?(Like after you've read a very good series, and you just want something stupid/horrible/trashy/pointless)

What is your favorite day?

What's your favorite architectural style?

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 03:25 PM
Headless Ninja:

We still doing this?
Yeah.:smalltongue:

How do you view the cranially challenged and stealthily gifted?
You mean ninjas?:smalltongue:
They're cool to use.

Is it possible that you've 'gotten used' to the incredible view of Athens by night you posted?
It's not so great, if you live here.

Are you as awesome in real life as you seem?
Much less. Thanks anyways.:smallsmile:

If you could be present at any one historical event, which would it be?
Seriously, I don't know. Maybe at the Troyan War, to see how Odysseus looked like.

Wadledo:

How do you feel about trashy B movies?
Me likes them.

What do you read for "cool-down" books?(Like after you've read a very good series, and you just want something stupid/horrible/trashy/pointless)
I don't do that... Maybe magazines?

What is your favorite day?
Thursday. It's the day students go out, so we rest on Friday, and go out again on Saturday.

What's your favorite architectural style?
Neoclassical. And the island architecture (http://ethanandthecity.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/santorini2.jpg).

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 03:36 PM
You mean ninjas? Headless ninjas, but sure :smalltongue:

Thanks anyways Don't worry, I'm just angling for some of your loot.

Mr. Moon
2008-06-01, 04:46 PM
You wouldn't, by any chance, happen to know where my main glasses are, do you?

If x is equal to the number of times the average frog in Qu Lake ribbits, and y is less than or equal to the number of emo Final Fantasy protaganists subtracted by the number of moogles, and a is equal to how awesome the Playground's sauce is, what is your favourite Pokemon?

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 05:01 PM
Why won't you answer my inane questions?

How do I build an implosion lense out of household goods?