PDA

View Full Version : Help me, Denizens of the Playground.

Felixaar
2008-05-28, 06:44 AM
Rachels Birthday is tomorrow, and as is my tradition, I'm going to stay up till midnight to send her a birthday text message. It's even meaner this time see'n as she's sick.

Anyway... I need something to do for two hours!

I've already floated around my usual haunts. All I can really think of is doing some writing, and while that'd be great, I still want any other offers.

Heeeeelp.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-28, 06:45 AM
Err. Play out your game collection?
Find some (fan)fiction stories.

Nibleswick
2008-05-28, 06:57 AM
Look at some maps and think of all the awesome places that you're going to visit soon. Then realize that Utah is the most awesome of all of them.:smallbiggrin:

Felixaar
2008-05-28, 07:06 AM
DunnDunnDunnDunnDunnDunnDunnDunn

Utah! **** Yeah!

Ohh, I just had to. I'd get out my game collection but my mum is in the next room. Maps and stories unlikely cause it's dark... fan fiction, hmm, possibly.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-28, 07:23 AM
(Re) read Dr. Mcninja? (http://drmcninja.com/archive.html)

Bryn
2008-05-28, 07:29 AM
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HomePage

You'll be there for much, much more than two hours.

Felixaar
2008-05-28, 07:32 AM
oh no. not TV-tropes. I'm not that desperate, and I have work tomorrow.

settled on making some RWA thread banners. can anyone find me a picture of man with his heart ripped out by a corkscrew or something of the genre?

Solo
2008-05-28, 07:53 AM
Rachels Birthday is tomorrow, and as is my tradition, I'm going to stay up till midnight to send her a birthday text message. It's even meaner this time see'n as she's sick.

Anyway... I need something to do for two hours!

I've already floated around my usual haunts. All I can really think of is doing some writing, and while that'd be great, I still want any other offers.

Heeeeelp.

Do a BARREL ROLL!

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-28, 07:57 AM
Read Dune, the seventh Harry Potter book, or the bible. The bible is probably the quickest option.

Felixaar
2008-05-28, 08:07 AM
But I've already read the Bible, and Harry Potter... wait, what if I tried reading them at the same time?

Solo
2008-05-28, 08:10 AM
But I've already read the Bible, and Harry Potter... wait, what if I tried reading them at the same time?

If you read the Bible backwards while reading Harry Potter forwards while eating funnel cake, you summon a demon.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-28, 08:24 AM
If you read the Bible backwards while reading Harry Potter forwards while eating funnel cake, you summon a demon.
But be sure to have a sacrifice for the demon, otherwise it might eat you and your cake that is a lie.

Felixaar
2008-05-28, 08:26 AM
Luckily for me, I dont think we have funnel cakes in Australia.

Ranna
2008-05-28, 08:33 AM
Erm, facial, hair mask, long shower, exfloiate, moisturize, manicure, pedicure??

No oh ok then?

Exercise, tidy call an old friend you haven't spoken to in a while, watch a movie/latest episode from a series you watch online, go have a heart to heart discussion with your mum about life, go bug your mum about her past (that will deffo fill up two hours)

Bang your head against a wall,

Dunno that is it? But theres loads of things to do boyo go pick one!