Skippy
2008-05-29, 09:31 AM
What is your favorite word?
What is your least favorite word?
What makes you enthusiastic?
What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?
What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
What profession would you not like to participate in?
If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

List of people willing to be interviewed:

1. scintillatus
2. randman
3. castaras
4. kyrian
5. logic
6. freshmeat
7. shadow
8. the rose dragon
9. mauve shirt
10. ranna
11. crazedgoblin
12. doihaveaname
13. divade
14. raistlin
15. jibar
16. dallas dakota
17. lumberofdabeast
18. bor
19. malmagor andrigal
20. north
21. curly
22. pink
23. szilard
24. bushranger
25. zar peter
26. catseye
27. silentnight
28. haruki
29. griever
30. jagg
31. darklightdragon
32. rubakhin
33. zeb
34. serpentine
35. wxdruid
36. bayar
37. loopy
38. b-man
39. darius
40. moon called
41. headless ninja
42. Supagoof
43. lightwraith
44. Em B
45. thubby
46. uncle festy
47. evilelitest
48. onasuma
49. mf11
50. hairb
51. lorn
52. terumitsu
53. alarra
54. radikalskippy

List of next turns:

1. Rogue (June 1st - June 3rd)
2. Loves to Laugh (Talk about luck) (June 1st - June 3rd)
3. Cobra Ikari (June 4th - June 6th)
4. Raiser_B1ade (June 4th - June 6th)
5. Frigs (June 7th - June 9th)
6. Slaanesh (June 7th - June 9th)
7. Mordokai (June 10th - June 12th)
8. The Rogue Monk (June 10th - June 12th)

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 09:50 AM
Ah ha! Your mistake was making me the centre of attention! :smalltongue:

I don't mean to sound sappy, but 'love' is a pretty cool word. :smallsmile:

"Oi!" - As in 'Hey you!'... Most unfriendly, I find.

My meager reserve of enthusiasm is mainly concentrated on creative purposes... Such as DMing... Or mathematics. :smalltongue:

What disappoints you?
Besides myself, continuously, I am often disappointed whenever I get my hopes up about any social activity I may have the chance to participate in...

What sound do you love?
The sound.... Of silence. That, or rock and or roll. That's also good. Music-wise, I'm very open, I feel.

What sound do you hate?
I'm not a fan o' the rap music, unless it's stylishly done, and I can't say I like pop much, either.

Physics, most definitely... I suppose I might end up going down that path anyway, I'll have to see.

Innumerable professions, really... Bartending, shopkeeping, delivering, anything where I have to call people... Basically nothing where I have to meet scary strangers. :smalltongue:

If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Good news! Pets are allowed here, as well! And it's your birthday!"

More questions, please! It will be my pleasure to answer absolutely anything, including inane and/or personal questions for your amusement!

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-05-29, 10:17 AM
Who does #2 work for?

lumberofdabeast
2008-05-29, 10:34 AM
How does it feel to know that people can play as Player 1, or Player 2, but no arcade coin-op has ever had a Player 0?

Dihan
2008-05-29, 10:37 AM
How's the sheriff of Nottingham these days? I hope he isn't giving Robin Hood a hard time.

TRM
2008-05-29, 10:40 AM
Who is your favorite author?
And why is (s)he your favorite?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 10:54 AM
Who does #2 work for? -Hadrian_Emrys
Me, now. I showed that turd who's boss. :smalltongue:

How does it feel to know that people can play as Player 1, or Player 2, but no arcade coin-op has ever had a Player 0? -lumberofdabeast
I beg to differ.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3479/106399404804ia5.jpg

How's the sheriff of Nottingham these days? I hope he isn't giving Robin Hood a hard time. -Doihaveaname?
He's now a rock and roll legend, whereas Robin Hood himself was sentenced to life imprisonment for his brigandry and countless murders.

Who is your favorite author? -The_Rogue_Monk
Terry Pratchett, though I'm sure that's quite generic...

And why is (s)he your favorite? -The_Rogue_Monk
Because his brand of humour and vivid imagery are simply awesome. :smallsmile:

Phae Nymna
2008-05-29, 11:01 AM
1. Given the chance to do so without chance of legal action or disease, would you consume human flesh?
2. How would you prefer it to be cooked?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 11:06 AM
Given the chance to do so without chance of legal action or disease, would you consume human flesh? -Admiral Walrus
No. No. No. Just no... :smallyuk:

How would you prefer it to be cooked? -Admiral Walrus
I wouldn't even eat it if it was that or death... Though, I'm sure I don't know that for a fact since starvation would probably put a strain on the ol' morality front...

FoE
2008-05-29, 11:07 AM
Do you agree that it's all Hot Rod's fault (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXG_zG2SEaw) that Optimus Prime died?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 11:10 AM
Do you agree that it's all Hot Rod's fault that Optimus Prime died? -Face Of Evil

Of course it was! I mean, he could've just shot Megatron or something, as opposed to getting in the way and causing Optimus to be shot so many times... Rodimus wasn't much better, either. :smalltongue:

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-29, 11:13 AM
How many packages of tictacs can you fit in your mouth?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 11:20 AM
How many packages of tictacs can you fit in your mouth? -Mauve Shirt
You mean, how many tictacs in total, counting the number of packages used or do you mean the packages themselves included?

Either way, we shall find out soon after I go to the corner shop next.

FoE
2008-05-29, 11:22 AM
If you were pitted in gladiatorial combat against a dozen other seasoned warriors, what would be your weapon of choice? Keeping in mind these following caveats:

1) The fight continues until only one warrior is left standing. This means that a warrior may be severely wounded in order to withdraw.
2) Whatever weapon you choose, your opponents may choose to arm themselves with as well. (ie. from spears to grenade launchers)
3) If you pick a non-lethal item, such as a feather duster, the gladiators will default to swords and spears.
4) No armoured vehicles, such as tanks or jets, are allowed.
5) The gladiators will also fight each other, though if you stay out of the fight and go hide in the corner, you will be branded as a coward and whipped to death. This is also the case if you "fake" being dead or seriously injured.

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-29, 11:26 AM
How many packages of tictacs can you fit in your mouth? -Mauve Shirt
You mean, how many tictacs in total, counting the number of packages used or do you mean the packages themselves included?

Either way, we shall find out soon after I go to the corner shop next.

Tictacs in total.

Phae Nymna
2008-05-29, 11:31 AM
Given the chance to do so without chance of legal action or disease, would you consume human flesh? -Admiral Walrus
No. No. No. Just no... :smallyuk:

How would you prefer it to be cooked? -Admiral Walrus
I wouldn't even eat it if it was that or death... Though, I'm sure I don't know that for a fact since starvation would probably put a strain on the ol' morality front...

Thank God, I always ask people that. I've gotten yes from a few people before, and those people have never become my friends. Soooooo, Boo Cannibalism! HURRAH PLAYER_ZERO!

lumberofdabeast
2008-05-29, 11:34 AM
Q: ...What game was that?

Mr. Moon
2008-05-29, 11:41 AM
Do you know that you just lost the Game?
Sorry, couldn't help myself. :smalltongue:
What's your favourite type of cookie? Should it be consumed with or withou milk?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 11:42 AM
...What would be your weapon of choice?... -Face Of Evil
The power... To move you. :smalltongue:
If I can't have that then I'll go with dark magic.
If I can't have that then I'll go with the Millenium Rod.
If I can't have anytthing abstract or wacky then I'll just go ahead and kill myself, because I ain't winning that fight. :smalltongue:

...What game was that? -lumberofdabeast
Streets of Rage... I may have editted it a wee bit.

Do you know that you just lost the Game? -Moon_Called
Yeah... Yeah I did... :smallfrown:
But at least i didn't lose it alone!

What's your favourite type of cookie? Should it be consumed with or without milk? -Moon_Called
Errr... Hmmm... If by 'cookie' you mean 'biscuit' then I think I'll go for Jaffa Cakes... Or maybe Rich Teas... If you actually mean cookies then I'll go for those nice hazelnut and raisin ones. Milk-wise, I'm easy. :smallwink:

Also, Admiral Walrus, I wub you too.

And never fear, I'm making preparations to find out how many tictacs I can fit into my mouth as we speak! :smallbiggrin:

Funny 'cause it's true...

B-Man
2008-05-29, 11:48 AM
How did you find yourself watching One Piece?

What other anime do you like watching?

FoE
2008-05-29, 11:49 AM
What's your favourite monster? (ie. werewolves, dragons, zombies, mummies, golems, orcs, etc.)

Would you be willing to gain the superpower of your choice (omnipotence is excluded) if it meant horrible physical mutation while retaining your personality? (ie. if you wanted to fly, you would have to be transformed into a human-bat hybrid)

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 12:04 PM
How did you find yourself watching One Piece? -B-Man
Ooo... Hmmm... Wow, that takes me back... I think it me and my brother decided to start watching it during a Summer holiday... Must've been years ago now... That was a good holiday... I did nothing but watch One Piece with my brother for most of a month, while eating garbage and making Usopp-jokes. Thanks for the question. :smallsmile:

What other anime do you like watching? -B-Man
I have watched a good deal of anime, but my favourites are Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and One Piece... there are a couple of others which will always have a place in my heart, but these ones have influenced me the most...
Just for the record I have watched:
Fullmetal Panic
Fullmetal Alchemist
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Welcome to NHK
Azumanga Daioh
Rurouni Kenshin
Excel Saga
Berserk
Outlaw Star
Hellsing
Death Note
Get Backers
Chrno Crusade
Bleach
Dragonball
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto
Inu Yasha
At least, these are the ones I consider of note, and which I have watched to the end and which could not be considered an OVA, movie or cartoon.

What's your favourite monster? -Face Of Evil
Edit: Okay, when searching wikipedia for monsters I came up with this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wibbly_Woo). Instant favourite.

Would you be willing to gain the superpower of your choice if it meant horrible physical mutation while retaining your personality?
It'd depend on the type of disfigurement, I suppose... I mean, if in order for me to obtain mind reading powers I'd have to have two heads then I'm not so sure I'd go for it... But if I only had to have, say, have red eyes, then I would be all for it. If it is HORRIBLE, then it'd depend on the ability... Yeah, I'm not so sure about this one.

The tictac enigma will soon be unraveled...

Update! It was 231 Tictacs in total. I could've done a few more but would've choked. :smallbiggrin:

Also, in before 'Pics or it didn't happen!

Tictacs before:
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/8143/s73f0146gf5.png
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5228/tictacs1ez6.png
Tictacs minus those in mouth:
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9247/tictacs2hg9.png

Not featured: Me with a mouth full of tictacs. I took one, but I looked pretty damn bad, so I'm not showing it. :smalltongue:

FoE
2008-05-29, 01:56 PM
1) Did you not count how many tictacs actually went into your mouth? If not, why are you so lazy? :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 01:57 PM
Did you not count how many tictacs actually went into your mouth? If not, why are you so lazy?
I told you already, it was 231! And now I'm eating the left overs... *NOM NOM NOM NOM*

Kaelaroth
2008-05-29, 02:00 PM
Are you really a skellington?

What colour is your nasal hair?

Are you cute?

FoE
2008-05-29, 02:03 PM
1) What would be the one thing you like to do that could be qualified as uniquely British, ie. eating your weight in fish and chips, spelling words like color with 'u's, saying "And now for something completely different" in an authentic English accent or travelling through time in a police box? :smalltongue:

2) Also, have you ever said "'ello, 'ello, 'ello ... what's all this then?"

3) And do you know where this quote is from?

"I'm off to do British things ... like drink tea and eat bangers and mash ... because I'm British."

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 02:04 PM
Are you really a skellington? -Kaelaroth
IRL no. In my mind? Sort of... itP yes. In my mind itP? Not really.

What colour is your nasal hair? -Kaelaroth
Errr... Black? ...Ow! ...Yeah... Black. Or maybe dark brown, I'm not sure.

Are you cute? -Kaelaroth
No. But I have a wonderful personality... Awww...

1) What would be the one thing you like to do that could be qualified as uniquely British? -Face Of Evil
"Unlike many other Robin Hoods, I can speak with a British accent." Also, I drink tea, discuss the cricket, complain about the weather, spell everything the English way and, well, was born in England.

2) Also, have you ever said, "'ello, 'ello, 'ello ... what's all this then?" -Face Of Evil
Yes. Yes I have. But then, I'm not quite right.

3) And do you know where this quote is from? -Face Of Evil

"I'm off to do British things ... like drink tea and eat bangers and mash ... you know ... because I'm British."

Oh come on, if you'd beed playing attention to my Yugioh references I have riddled the playground with then you'd know I do! It's Bakura from Yu Gi Oh the Abridged Series. (www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/)

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-29, 02:42 PM
how is babby formed

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 02:58 PM
how is babby formed Where do babies come from? -Illiterate Scribe
When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much they send a letter to The Stork. Then the mommy eats a lot and gets fat for nine months before The Stork delivers the baby.

The Stork gets the babies by brewing them. Little girls are made from sugar and spice and everything nice. Little boys are made of snips and snails and puppydogs tails.

But you yourself, Illiterate Scribe, were neither brewed nor grown. You were constructed in a factory in New Zealand, where all the monsters of the world are created.

More questions! The power... It fills me... It is neat. :smallbiggrin:

Illiterate Scribe
2008-05-29, 03:13 PM
Then, Player Zero, who is lying? You, or this highly accurate picture?

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6506/1210825420713ce7.jpg

Upon an answer of 'the picture', I have a secondary question: are you committing treason against midwife Lincoln?

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-29, 03:14 PM
Detergent. If it's better than the leading brand, then why isn't it the leading brand?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 03:27 PM
Then, Player Zero, who is lying? You, or this highly accurate picture? -Illiterate Scribe
That highly disturbing picture is a half-truth; midwife Lincoln found the first living human being in a tree full of snakes, yes, but then he went on to create The Stork out of his dandruff which then made the rest of humanity.

Detergent. If it's better than the leading brand, then why isn't it the leading brand? -Mauve Shirt
Because the people who make the commercials are lying. Truely what they used to compare their detergent with was an unholy concoction, the recipe for which alone would drive a man insane at a single glance. They performed the dark ritual of inferior detergent summoning, corruption it with evil powers of the underworld and thereby dooming mankind to a slow and painful doom. They just said it was the leading detergent because they couldn't say 'Unholy creation of black magic which will one day destroy the universe.'

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2008-05-29, 03:43 PM
What was your second choice for a user name if Player Zero was already taken?

P.S. the thing with the tic-tacs was great!!!

Copacetic
2008-05-29, 04:00 PM
How did you find OOTS?

Player_Zero
2008-05-29, 04:07 PM
[It is now naptime for skeletons, please keep posting questions. Whatever you feel like, just post it. I'd appreciate it and I guarantee satisfaction or your money back. :smallbiggrin:]

Night night, guys. Keep those questions coming. Remember, the most you post the more I love you, and you wouldn't want to be left out would you? :smalltongue:

Edit:
How did you find OOTS? -Frigs
I can honestly say that I have no idea... How do I find anything on the internet? Maybe I found it by websearching for webcomics. Or maybe it was recommended by another site. I have no idea whatsoever. Nor can I even remember where I joined the story. :smalltongue:

What was your second choice for a user name if Player Zero was already taken? -Atreyu the Masked LLama
I am know by many names! ...But I'd probably have gone with 'Deity' or '[Adjective]Deity, since I've used that before. Also, I know that didn't ask it, but the reason why I chose Player_Zero is because of the many different connotations associated with both words as well as the way it implies that I am the 'zeroth player'... Well, I thought it was quite neat... :smalltongue:

Griever
2008-05-29, 05:09 PM
Do you like pi?
Do you like pie? If yes, What is your favorite type of pie?
If you could pick anywhere in the world to travel and spend a month or two, where would it be and why?

CurlyKitGirl
2008-05-29, 05:25 PM
Why Math? Why?

someonenonotyou
2008-05-29, 06:13 PM
in the curious george books, why did they call him in the the man in the yellow hat? everything he wore was yellow

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 08:54 AM
Do you like pi? -Griever
It's quite useful when you're dealing in radians and whatnot... But then again, it does have a bit of an attitude on it. I mean, you don't see e or Φ running around shoving their use in peoples faces, do you? :smalltongue:

Do you like pie? If yes, What is your favorite type of pie? -Griever
I am not adverse to pie... I like a nice fruit-based pie, I suppose. Apple or cherry. But then, my liking of will be purely based upon what is on the inside. Afterall, it's what's on the inside that counts. :smallbiggrin:

If you could pick anywhere in the world to travel and spend a month or two, where would it be and why? -Griever
I'd be satisfied with a cottage... Surrounded by trees, near a stream... Like one I used to know... (/Half-serious quote)
I'm not really sure... Anywhere? Hmmm... If we're talking about abstract concepts here then I'd like to be somewhere, or indeed anywhere, where, much like in Cheers, everybody knows my name... It wouldn't really matter where I was in that case.:smallfrown:

Why Math? Why? -CurlyKitGirl
A serious answer would be to say that it's because I'm good at maths. Unlike almost everything else I have ever attempted, I can do maths... I can't really think of anything else that is in my favour apart from mathematics so I'm gonna' go ahead and cling to it so as to assign myself with at least some worth.

In the curious george books, why did they call him in the the man in the yellow hat? Everything he wore was yellow. -someonenonotyou
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/4071/inbou2bi4.png

Fri
2008-05-30, 09:58 AM
How long do you think until playgrounders get bored with this show :D?

I see that your avatar is that amusing gentleman skeleton guy with AFRO power from one piece (best character concept ever). If you lived in One Piece world, what power would you like to have, and would you be a pirate? What kind of crew would you collect? What would you do with your pirate crew? Would you try to get the One Piece, or just hanging around with your pirate-y crew. Will you loot and plunder, or just fishing with your pirate ship? (gah, a really long question. At least it's about one thing

Raiser Blade
2008-05-30, 10:21 AM
On a scale from one to awesome how awesome are you?

Also

How long before you exact your revenge upon me?

Inquiring minds want to know. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 10:27 AM
How long do you think until playgrounders get bored with this show :D? -Fri
There is a list of people wanting to be interviewed about 40 people or so long, ya' know... I don't think it's any time soon. If you meant my particular show in particular then I'm pretty sure they were bored with it round about the time that it was posted. :smalltongue:

If you lived in One Piece world, what power would you like to have, and would you be a pirate? -Fri
If I got to choose? I'd have the power of intelligence. And of course I would be a pirate; it's the Great Age of Pirates and I would pursue my dreams as the birds sing!

What kind of crew would you collect? -Fri
Recruitment would follow the same lines as Luffy's crew: Hey! He looks cool, you're now my nakama! :smalltongue:

What would you do with your pirate crew? -Fri
We'd sing out with a DON! Sail to the ends of the sea, chasing our dreams with our nakama!

Would you try to get the One Piece, or just hanging around with your pirate-y crew? -Fri
I am... THE MAN WHO WILL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!

Will you loot and plunder, or just fish with your pirate ship? -Fri
I'm sure we'd be much too caught up in our recent adventure to bother with any of that stuff.

If only... *Drifts off into own imagination...*

On a scale from one to awesome how awesome are you? -Raiser_B1ade
I'd be moderately awesome at the best of times, and about a four the rest of the time.

How long before you exact your revenge upon me? -Raiser_B1ade
The key to winning a game of chess is never to allow your opponent to see your pieces.

TRM
2008-05-30, 10:29 AM
You are out cycling one day and a pretty girl pulls up along side you on her bike and begins a conversation, what do you do?

Do you own a bicycle?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 10:36 AM
You are out cycling one day and a pretty girl pulls up along side you on her bike and begins a conversation, what do you do? -The_Rogue_Monk
Panic, I'm pretty sure. For one, this event would never conceivably occur, so I'd undoubtedly anticipate some sort of trap. Knowing me, I would most likely make awkward conversation while trying to puzzle out when I'm going to be publicly humiliated, coming off as antisocial and generally not a very nice person... :smallsigh:

Do you own a bicycle? -The_Rogue_Monk
No... So I don't know how was out cycling... I can't even ride a bike for that matter! :smalltongue:

TRM
2008-05-30, 10:40 AM
Would you mind if I moved to England to teach you how to ride a bike?

What is your preferred mode of transportation? (Since you don't have a bike)

Inhuman Bot
2008-05-30, 10:58 AM
Do you like pie?
My urge to answear question is displayed here: All detergent, like toothpaste has roughly the same formula. Thus, legaly all brands can be called the best. Oh yes, and Ignore this. STill reading? BAD!
Whats your favorite kind of pie?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 11:17 AM
Do you like pie?
Whats your favorite kind of pie?

Do you like pie? If yes, What is your favorite type of pie? -Griever
I am not adverse to pie... I like a nice fruit-based pie, I suppose. Apple or cherry. But then, my liking of will be purely based upon what is on the inside. Afterall, it's what's on the inside that counts. :smallbiggrin:

:smallconfused:

Would you mind if I moved to England to teach you how to ride a bike? -The_Rogue_Monk
Go right ahead. It's not as though I can stop you. ...From moving to England that is, not from teaching me to ride a bike... I could probably stop you from doing that. :smalltongue:

What is your preferred mode of transportation? (Since you don't have a bike)
I hardly even go anywhere at all... When I do go somewhere I either get a lift from someone else or I walk. I never take a bus on my own because it'd be too scary. :smallfrown:

SoD
2008-05-30, 12:05 PM
If you had the choice...would you take a shower or a bath?

Have you ever considered converting to Pastafarianism (FSMism)? We have a beer volcano and a stripper factory.

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Do you feel I deserve this hat?

Hat: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j131/Super_Moppy/DSC05996.jpg

Are you musical?

Do you have any pysical maladies (artharitis, broken bones, etc.)?

And finally: if we agreed to get a pet turtle instead of a dog or cat...is the wedding on again?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 02:58 PM
If you had the choice...would you take a shower or a bath? -SoD
I shower twice a day and only rarely have a bath. - When I have the time and want to play around with bubbles.

Have you ever considered converting to Pastafarianism (FSMism)? We have a beer volcano and a stripper factory.
Well, The Flying Spaghetti Monster theory does have merit... :smalltongue:

How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
What the heck does Chuck Wood have to do with this?

Do you feel I deserve this hat?
My hat is better... Oh, and my pirate hat is also better. Also, I don't like caps. Noone wears thenm in England apart from a bunch of tossers. :smalltongue:

Are you musical?
I've got rhythm in my feet, I've got rhythm in my heart and soul. I've got rhythm hot and sweet. Sometimes rhythm makes me lose control. I've got rhythm; so do you. Let's turn it on and show 'em what we can do.
Seriously, though, not particularly... I can play guitar badly, I suppose.

Do you have any physical maladies (artharitis, broken bones, etc.)?
I'm not very good looking...:smalltongue:

And finally: if we agreed to get a pet turtle instead of a dog or cat...is the wedding on again?
You broke my heart. I'm never going to love again.

Kaelaroth
2008-05-30, 03:03 PM
If you could change the colour of sky to anything but blue, pink or purple, what would you change it to?

Do you have any serious health problems we should be aware of?

Aren't you getting bored of all these questions yet?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 03:10 PM
If you could change the colour of sky to anything but blue, pink or purple, what would you change it to?
Hmmm... White, I suppose. Blue is my favourite colour, but considering it's already blue AND that I can't change it to blue I suppose that'd out. :smallsmile:

Do you have any serious health problems we should be aware of?
Nothing.... Being weird isn't technically a mental illness.

Aren't you getting bored of all these questions yet?
I will never tire of talking about myself; I like making a spectacle of myself in front of an audience :smalltongue:
Nor do I have anything better to do... Besides revision. :smallannoyed:

If anything I'd like more questions. :smallsmile:

Kaelaroth
2008-05-30, 03:18 PM
Since you want more questions... :smalltongue:

If you had to remove any one extremity, what'd it be?

If you weren't dark-haired, what colour hair would you want to have naturally?

Why? (Looking for a specific answer here, but it's not essential)

What is your favourite band, and why don't you like anything else as much?

If you weren't allowed to post on Friendly Banter, which board would you most likely migrate to here?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 03:27 PM
If you had to remove any one extremity, what'd it be?
...Ack.

If you weren't dark-haired, what colour hair would you want to have naturally?
I'm dark-haired now? :smallconfused: I'm darkish blond IRL, as far as I know... If I could choose then I'd go for a lighter blond. :smalltongue:

Why? (Looking for a specific answer here, but it's not essential)
I'd go for a lighter colour because it would look better. Duh. :smalltongue:

What is your favourite band, and why don't you like anything else as much?
My musical tastes are not defined by your mortal laws. I don't think I have a favourite... But I quite like The Beatles, since they produced some pretty good music. :smallsmile:

If you weren't allowed to post on Friendly Banter, which board would you most likely migrate to here?
I already post in SMBG, so I guess I'd go to Media and d20 games and get my geek on.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-30, 03:34 PM
Why is your avatar black 'n white?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 03:36 PM
Why is your avatar black 'n white?
'Ee's a skeleton. They aren't known for being brightly coloured. Besides, I like the style... Oh, and I didn't make it, obviously, that'd be xNadia. :smalltongue:

Zar Peter
2008-05-30, 03:43 PM
Are you intersted in Football?

If yes:
Favourite english team?
Who will win the European Championship?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 03:52 PM
Are you interested in Football?
It's worth the occasional watching... Wouldn't say I'm a huge fan, but I'm not gonna' say I'm not a fan at all.

Favourite english team?
I'm obligated to support the home team, which would be Forest. They did quite well recently as I recall. :smallsmile:

Who will win the European Championship?
God knows... Err... France, As a wild guess. :smalltongue:

Edit: If I don't get more questions to feed upon soon I'm gonna' start answering my own. :smalltongue:

Griever
2008-05-30, 06:22 PM
Do you like imaginary numbers? In calculus?
What's the best/worst movie you have seen recently?
Do you like cake? If yes, what kind?
What sound does a dull pitchfork make when sharpened with a stale muffin?
What type of literature do you like to read? Favorite book(s)?
Favorite toothpaste?
Would you name a stool Sample?

Nychta
2008-05-30, 06:25 PM
Ooh, I want to ask something: Who is that person in your avatar? He looked like the man from the ref pics. But I do not know his identity!

unstattedCommoner
2008-05-30, 06:28 PM
What question would you most like to be asked, and what is your answer?

What question would you least like to be asked, and what is your answer?

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 06:36 PM
Do you like imaginary numbers? In calculus? -Griever
They're pretty easy to get the ol' noggin' around, so yeah. I can dig 'em, baby.

What's the best/worst movie you have seen recently? -Griever
I can only think of two movies which I have seen recently, and they would be Ironman and Meet the Spartans. Guess which one's which. :smallamused:

Do you like cake? If yes, what kind? -Griever
Cake is fine by me. Sponge is quite nice, if a bit bland without that stuff you get in between the layers... Whatever they may be. :smalltongue:

What sound does a dull pitchfork make when sharpened with a stale muffin? -Griever
The sound as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. A sort of 'Sproing'.

What type of literature do you like to read? Favorite book(s)? -Griever
Fantasy Fiction. :smalltongue: The Discworld books... :smallsigh: I'm so generic.

Favorite toothpaste? -Griever
Currently I'm an Aquafresh man, but was quite recently a Colgate kinda' guy. :smalltongue:

Would you name a stool Sample? -Griever
Only if it was funny.

Who is that person in your avatar? -xNadia
One Piece spoilers ahead! Cover your eyes and close your mouth, for they are insidious!
The character is Brook (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brook_(One_Piece)), from the anime series One Piece. The series wherein the main character is made out of rubber, since he ate a magical fruit which turned him into rubber. :smalltongue: Brook has only recently appeared in the anime series, in the 'Thriller Bark' arc. He is a gentleman afro-sporting skeleton musician swordsman and is incredibly cool and made of awesome and bones. I think you're about up to speed now.

What question would you most like to be asked, and what is your answer? -unstattedCommoner
Quit messing with my head! Get out of my head Charles!
Hmmm... How about 'Will you marry me?' :smalltongue: Or 'Why are you so awesome? :smalltongue:
I'll have a think about it and edit a serious answer in...

Edit: Well, since I want to be interviewed an' all, I think the question I'd most like to be asked is 'Would you please tell us a bit about yourself'... 'Zero-sama' :smalltongue:.
The way in which I would go about answering this would be to say that I'm the most insane person that I know, and I pride myself in being so. One day I hope to find someone just as eccentric and sail the Grand Line with them, battling forward with my nakama on the sea of dreams!
I mean, err... Oh, I have no idea... ... Wuv & Peace! :smallbiggrin:

What question would you least like to be asked, and what is your answer? -unstattedCommoner
Hmmm... 'Why won't you shut up?'
Gonna' think about this one, too... Curse you and your mind games!

Edit: I think the question I would least like to be asked is 'What is wrong with you', on the basis that to accurately answer it I would go into a long and boring rant about how useless I am. :smallfrown:

Philistine
2008-05-30, 09:15 PM
Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment? If so, did you feel that the results accurately described you?

Fri
2008-05-31, 01:40 AM
Brook is definitely one of the best character ever. Gentlemen Musician Swordman Skeleton Pirate with AFRO! Huh, try to top that....

Anyway, since you asked for it you narcissistic skeleton guy....

Would you please tell us a bit about yourself...

What is wrong with you?

And insider question.... :p

How many blaster round shot at the making of The Revenge of the Sith?

The World Government in One Piece. Why are they such a prick? They're supposed to be the good guy! My friend stopped liking One Piece after that CP 9 arc. The World Government turned from the ambiguously good guy but in the different side from the main characters, into an obvious evil-y group.

On Luffy's nakama. Which one have your favourite back story and which one have the saddest/most melancholic backstory (all of them seems to have melancholic backstory)

There :smallbiggrin:

TRM
2008-05-31, 07:47 AM
How many languages do you speak?

How much do you love me? :smalltongue:

Do you like Basshunter? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basshunter)

edit: What did you think of Starwars III: Revenge of the Sith?

Player_Zero
2008-05-31, 09:33 AM
I'm not a narcissist, despite being entirely focused on myself, on account of not liking myself much. :smalltongue:

How many blaster round shot at the making of The Revenge of the Sith? -Fri[/B]
The Revenge of the Sith? Bah! No idea... Err... 500.

The World Government in One Piece. Why are they such a so eeeeevil? -Fri
Ya' know how there was an island that vanished and the World Government had something to do with it and as did those with the name of D? Well, there's your answer, I'm pretty sure. A good majority of the organisation would be lawful neutral and so would be carrying out their orders in order for the greater justice, but there's obviously something up with some of the higher ups. Dragon and Luffy will probably bust in there and wreck things up at some point.

On Luffy's nakama. Which one have your favourite back story and which one have the saddest/most melancholic backstory?
Let's see... We have Sanji, who ostensibly an orphan who had a pirate captain give up his leg and his dream for him...
Usopp, whos mother died and who has never seen his father...
Luffy, who had Shanks give up his arm for...
Zoro, whos childhood friend died after making a promise with which he now strives to complete...
Franky, whos adopted father died trying to save the world from The World Government...
Nami, who suffered for years under the rule of Arlong and whos adopted mother was shot...
Chopper, who had The Doc die in an attempt to free the island..
Robin, whos mother and friends were killed by The World Government and then searched the seas for years without a single friend...
And then Brook... You haven't read the manga, yes? ...It's Brook. :smallfrown:

How many languages do you speak? -The_Rogue_Monk
One. I can understand a little bit of German and French, having done GCSEs in them, but I can't speak anything but English to save my life.

How much do you love me? -The_Rogue_Monk
Imagine the mighty sun in the sky. Do you know how far it is away from us? Consider that it would take decades to get to where it is in the sky. And now look at the stars at night. They are many times further away, and even travelling at the fastest speed possible we couldn't possibly get there in our lifetimes. Now count the stars in the sky. Even if you could attempt such a task, the count would be in the hundred of billions. If I were to take my love for you to every star in the sky, trailing it across the Universe, and then came back, I would have more than enough love for everyone and everything on Earth. :smalltongue:

Do you like Basshunter? -The_Rogue_Monk
Well, I like the subject material of his songs, but the songs themselves are underwhelming. :smallfrown: Still, he's pretty coo'.

What did you think of Starwars III: Revenge of the Sith? -The_Rogue_Monk
Well... It's not the worst Star Wars film... But it surely isn't Episode V in terms of awesomeness or plot. I would say that it's the third worst Star Wars film, which I believe is the geneeral consensus. :smalltongue:

Fri
2008-05-31, 10:10 AM
How many blaster round shot at the making of The Revenge of the Sith? -Fri
[I][COLOR="Blue"]The Revenge of the Sith? Bah! No idea... Err... 500.

The correct answer is
Zero. Because in the making of TROTS all blaster shot are CGI

Shame on you Player Zero, shame on you...

Player_Zero
2008-05-31, 10:17 AM
The correct answer is
Zero. Because in the making of TROTS all blaster shot are CGI

Shame on you Player Zero, shame on you...

It was a trick question! By the way you phrased it the 'shooting' of a blaster could've been the actors going 'pewtoo pewtoo' or whatever! (http://xkcd.com/169/) :smallmad:

Fri
2008-05-31, 10:39 AM
:( sorry then. I really didn't meant to, I thought the phrasing was clear enough.

But it's kinda cruel. Leaving me just because of that. After all things we've gone through... I thought we were BFF...

Don't you remember the crocodiles? And the valley of carnivorous cows? All of our adventures together?

I'm going to run and cry now.

Skippy
2008-05-31, 10:55 AM
*Rings a bell*

Last round of questions, people! Tomorrow, another person will be up for questioning, so make sure you ask everything you need to ask today!

Right now I'm too busy to give you the updated list, so if I can do it I'll update it tonight.

And if there's a volunteer to help me update on weekends, I'd be really thankful, since I can rarely be here on weekends.

And yes, for my sanity's sake, I think I'll open a thread only for signing up, because searching names between my PM box and the two threads is really hard.

But I'll do that tonight, too. By now, just keep on asking!!

Fri
2008-05-31, 12:28 PM
Well, so this is my last question then.
Do you remember what happened in the valley of the carnivorous cow? Because I kinda forgot.

TRM
2008-05-31, 01:58 PM
@Radikal: What would helping you organize on weekends involve? I could probably do it, I'm free most weekends.

What is your favorite game in SMBG?

Skippy
2008-05-31, 02:51 PM
@Radikal: What would helping you organize on weekends involve? I could probably do it, I'm free most weekends.

The only thing I need on weekends is, in the most likely case of needing to present a new interviewee, to present him/her/it. And that's it.

Kaelaroth
2008-05-31, 03:23 PM
If you had to become another Playgrounder for the rest of your life, which of us would it be?

If you suddely developed an amazing talent, what would you most like it to be?

How much cheese can you eat before feeling sick?

Player_Zero
2008-05-31, 04:19 PM
Last post before the switch... Awww... Now I feel kinda' sad about it.

Do you remember what happened in the valley of the carnivorous cow? Because I kinda forgot. -Fri
Well, we'd just got back from our shopping trip (because you wanted to buy those clothes for your cat, if you'll recall) and so you decided it'd be a good idea to go for a stroll down the valley. Now, this should've been where it ended, because had I been in my right mind then I would've recalled the horrible truth about the valley and why we kept away from it... But I'd had way too much sugar and decided it'd be a wonderful idea. So, we put on our walking clogs and went down into the valley. Mind you, it was only early evening by this point, so it wasn't dark out. Luckily enough for us I suppose, or else the carnivorous cows of the valley would've had skeleton for dinner... Well, anyway, we'd only been there for about 30 minutes, passing the time by playing Bridge, when a dark and mysterious stranger approached us, warning us that we were in great peril...
I'm sure you can remember it from there, right? :smalltongue:

What is your favorite game in SMBG? -The_Rogue_Monk
'Kiss or Kill' I suppose... I don't do any of the RP games because I'm much too afraid of them and I don't do any of the structured games because I hae a short attention span. :smalltongue:

If you had to become another Playgrounder for the rest of your life, which of us would it be?
-Kaelaroth
Ooo... Toughie... I don't really know anyone that well on the boards yet, so anyone I picked now would be for mostly arbitrary reasons... Still, I can't think of anyone who doesn't seem nice enough to be. :smalltongue:

If you suddely developed an amazing talent, what would you most like it to be? -Kaelaroth
Barring superpowers and things that I know don't exist but still long for? Errr... I suppose I've always wanted some musical talent... I just next had the discipline to practice. :smallfrown:

How much cheese can you eat before feeling sick? -Kaelaroth
I'm running a little short on time, so I'm afraid I can't test out this theory, but I'd say that I'd be able to eat roughly 600g of cheese. That is, only if the cheese is mild cheddar and I'm allowed to take my time. :smalltongue:

Would you please tell us a bit about yourself...
Currently I am an English, A-level student, hoping to do maths at university in a few months. I am a complete geek when it comes to whatever you want to name. D&D, games, anime, the internet and never going outside are what I'm pretty much all about. I tend to reference random things which have gotten themselve stuck in my mind for no reason and am generally considered by everyone I know to be more weird than a bad similie. I can't think of much else to say about myself, which is rather sad, seeing my entirity summed up in a brief paragraph, but I guess you're pretty much up to speed when it comes to Player_Zero.

What is wrong with you?
I am self-centered; lacking in common sense; antisocial; generally useless; ugly; horrible to be around; angsty; a complete coward; unnecessarily whiney; self-hating and prone to random acts of cruelty for a start. I don't mean to bore you, but there are a good number of things wrong with me as far as I see it...

And now... Player_Zero away! To watch old episodes of dubbed Yu-Gi-Oh and have a cup of tea! This has been an honour and a privilege, my dear playground.

Remember my name... For I am the man who will be the pirate king!

TRM
2008-05-31, 06:01 PM
Arrr. Thank ye fer letting us pester ye with questions fer a couple days, pirrrate king!

TRM
2008-05-31, 08:03 PM
The only thing I need on weekends is, in the most likely case of needing to present a new interviewee, to present him/her/it. And that's it.
I could do that almost every weekend, but I'll PM you if I can't for a certain week. *steals position of power of helpfulness*

Skippy
2008-06-01, 08:47 AM
Thanks a lot, Rogue Monk. I'll appreciate it a lot. Today I'll do it because I have some spare time but it will be highly unusual for me to do this.

And thanks, too, to Player Zero!! I hope you had fun answering these questions! But now it's time to move on and interview someone else! I present you... *Drum rolls*

Loves_to_laugh!!!

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

Updated list tonight. Maybe. And the new sign-up thread, too.

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 09:28 AM
Do you really love to laugh that much?

What should we do with the drunken sailor?

What is your favourite colour? Why is it not blue, like good, honest, sane people?

What is your favourite kind of frozen dessert? Such as ice pop for example.

randman22222
2008-06-01, 09:40 AM
Have you ever done any kind of illegal drug?

What is your favourite place in the whole wide world? (can be a region, or continent, or somewhere small, like the ditch in your front yard.
...what?)

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 09:42 AM
If someone were to offer to pay you a million pounds to kill TPAM, would you?

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 09:53 AM
Have you got the touch, have you got the poweEEEEEr, YEAH!?

How does it feel? How does it feel? To be without a home... Like a complete unknown... Like a rolling stone? :smalltongue:

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 09:58 AM
Now that high school's over, do you have regrets?

What colour would you most like your nasal hair to be?

Where is your favourite thing?

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-01, 10:00 AM
What is your favorite disney movie and why?
What was the last thing you laughed about, that wasn't on the internet?
How much time a day do you spend sleeping?

TRM
2008-06-01, 10:53 AM
What is your favorite baked good?
If you could do anything you wanted to for one day, what would you do?

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 11:08 AM
What are you scared of?

What is the best name for a currency?

What is your favourite time of year/holiday?

Should I marry Kocoum? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DE5a80I8EU&feature=related) :smalltongue:

loves_to_laugh
2008-06-01, 11:15 AM
Q: What is your favorite word?
A: It would have to be Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious.

Q: What is your least favorite word?
A: Wow…. I’ve never really thought about this. I think on the list is fugitive. And of course there is a story behind it. Way back when my mom actually tried to keep track of how many movies we had, I was reading them off to her and when we got to the film ‘The Fugitive’, well I was young and pronounced Fug-ih-tiv. She has never let me live that down. :smallannoyed:

Q: What makes you enthusiastic?
A: Rain. I love rain. I also like canoeing & kayaking. Seeing the first snow of the season is also quite exciting (along with seeing the last of melt away)

Q: What disappoints you?
A: Tabloids.

Q: What sound do you love?
A: Rain. And the sound of dice rolling.

Q: What sound do you hate?
A: People cracking their necks. Uhg, it makes me cringe.

Q: What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A: Movie directing. I think it would be cool and fun.

Q: What profession would you not like to participate in?
A: Any medical career. I don’t think I could trust myself with others lives like that.

Q: If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
A: Welcome! Your cousin is just around the corner.

Q: Do you really love to laugh that much?
A: Well yeah. It’s a good stress reliever.

Q: What should we do with the drunken sailor?
A: Shave his belly with a rusty razor of course!

Q: What is your favourite colour? Why is it not blue, like good, honest, sane people?
A: Green. Not blue because who wants to be a good, honest, sane peoples?

Q: What is your favourite kind of frozen dessert? Such as ice pop for example.
A: Fudgesicles. They are filled with frozen deliciousness. :smallbiggrin:

Q: Have you ever done any kind of illegal drug?
A: No. And I don’t plan on it.

Q: What is your favourite place in the whole wide world? (can be a region, or continent, or somewhere small, like the ditch in your front yard.
...what?)
A: The Renaissance Festival in Minnesota. It just feels so welcoming at wonderful there.

Q: If someone were to offer to pay you a million pounds to kill TPAM, would you?
A: It is possible. Depends on the consequences… Never mind that. I could do it. But I don’t know… I might feel bad killing Randman though…:smallamused:

Q: Have you got the touch, have you got the poweEEEEEr, YEAH!?
A: No. Sorry I was born without it. It is sad but true. I have been looking into vats of toxic waste though, I hear they might help.

Q: How does it feel? How does it feel? To be without a home... Like a complete unknown... Like a rolling stone?
A: Mostly sad and lonely… But completely FREE! I am free from all those restrictions and chores. It also doesn’t cost anything.

Q: Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
A: Eventually. Until then, I’ll just get the besterest of them.

Q: Now that high school's over, do you have regrets?
A: Only that I didn’t get involved in activities enough. Other than that no. My past is what defines me.

Q: What colour would you most like your nasal hair to be?
A: Purple. I would actually try to show off my nose hairs if they were purple.

Q: Where is your favourite thing?
A: My polar-fleece blanket. It’s huge, soft, and has multi-colored frogs on it.

Q: What is your favorite disney movie and why?
A: Hercules. I love greek mythology (even if the movie is a bit inaccurate)

Q: What was the last thing you laughed about, that wasn't on the internet?
A: Probably when my sister said that she hates me after seeing how well I tie-dyed my shirts.

Q: How much time a day do you spend sleeping?
A: Now that I have finished school… About 8-10 hours.

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 11:20 AM
What Type of Music do you like the most?
Do you have any bad habits?
Would you kill my Math Teacher for a Hundred Pounds?

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 11:27 AM
Would you kill my Math Teacher for a Hundred Pounds?

ou kill my Math Teacher for a Hundre

my Math Teacher fo

y Math Te

Math

Maths! You said maths! :smalltongue:

Who shot first?

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 11:38 AM
Maths! You said maths! :smalltongue:

Who shot first?

.. I don't know what you just did, or why it was funny. But it was. :smalltongue:

Would you sell your friends inot slavery for a decent price?

loves_to_laugh
2008-06-01, 12:24 PM
Q: What is your favorite baked good?
A: Peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip Mickey Mouse cookies that my grandma used to make. They are delicious and shaped like Mickey Mouse heads.

Q: If you could do anything you wanted to for one day, what would you do?
A: Be president of the U.S. and change a few things.

Q: What are you scared of?
A: In all honesty I have this strange fear of getting my arm/ hand stuck in a car window. I love to stick my arm out the window while in a car but if the window moves while my hand is there, I freak out.

Q: What is the best name for a currency?
A: Moolah. Best way to go.

Q: What is your favourite time of year/holiday?
A: Either St. Patricks day or December. Christmas and my birthday fall in that month.

Q: Should I marry Kocoum?
A: Yes. I think you two would make a great couple. John Smith is totally overrated.

Q: What Type of Music do you like the most?
A: 80’s rock music.

Q: Do you have any bad habits?
A: Yeah. I still chew my fingernails occasionally.

Q: Would you kill my Math Teacher for a Hundred Pounds?
A: Nope. I would rather see you suffer!!

.. I don't know what you just did, or why it was funny. But it was. :smalltongue:

I would have to agree... I'm not sure what happened there...

Q: Would you sell your friends inot slavery for a decent price?
A: Some of them. Others I wouldn't get a very good price for.

randman22222
2008-06-01, 12:30 PM
<snip>

Q: What are you scared of?
A: In all honesty I have this strange fear of getting my arm/ hand stuck in a car window. I love to stick my arm out the window while in a car but if the window moves while my hand is there, I freak out.

Something similar happened to me a few years back. You know the little bit of a car's frame that is in between the front and back doors? Well, both doors were open, and I had my hand resting there. My little brother decides that then would be a good time to close his door. So my fingers were smashed between two thick pieces of aluminum, which is a metal, and metals hurt, as I found out. My fingers were actually inside the car, while the rest of me was outside it.

The bones didn't break, it just HURT!

Anyway, I like that answer to my illegal drugs question. They're stupid.

Have you ever written literature/poetry/etc.? If so, can we see some? :smallbiggrin:

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 04:59 PM
What is the stupidest question you can think of?

What is the answer to this question?

How many bags of salted peanuts do you think would be required in order for the eater to die of salt poisoning?

Did you know you go mad if you don't get enough salt?

Have you ever looked upon the salty black depths of insanity, staring into its dark eyes, showing you the despair inherit in all things from which you can never hope to escape?

How was it? GoOOOod?

Fri
2008-06-02, 02:13 AM
Ah dangit. This is supposed to be asked to every Playgrounder, but I forgot to ask it to previous interviewee.

You have all right to not answering of course

Your Real Name?
Where do you live?
Your Hobbies?
Your type of girl/guy?
Have you ever been in love and/or heartbroken?
What question would you like us to ask?
Your perfect DnD adventurer Party?
How did you stumbled into GITP?

some more later then

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-02, 04:54 AM
If you came across a mysterious box, what would you hope it contained?

What's worse: Having something and finding it was detrimental to your efforts, or not having something and needing it?

If you could make one law (which would be universally enforced across the world) what would it be?

loves_to_laugh
2008-06-02, 11:45 AM
Q: Have you ever written literature/poetry/etc.? If so, can we see some?
A: Yes actually I have. The only though is that I don’t have any of it on this computer. Well, I have a children’s book about weather that I made for a science class… but I don’t think you want to see that…

Q: What is the stupidest question you can think of?
A: Ok, well the question is actually a joke that a lot of my friends seem to find hilarious…
Ask me if I’m a truck?

Q: What is the answer to this question?
A: No. (that is seriously the whole joke)

Q: How many bags of salted peanuts do you think would be required in order for the eater to die of salt poisoning?
A: 46 and 3/8ths bags. That’s just a rough estimation… :smallwink:

Q: Did you know you go mad if you don't get enough salt?
A: I guess I never really thought about it. Though it does make sense.

Q: Have you ever looked upon the salty black depths of insanity, staring into its dark eyes, showing you the despair inherit in all things from which you can never hope to escape?
A: Well there was this one time… I mean all the kids were doing it… I would highly suggest staying away from there…

Q: How was it? GoOOOod?
A: If by good you mean HoRRIBle. Then yeah. Would I do it again? Of course.

Q: Your Real Name?
A: Rebbecca (or Becky) –crrr…crackle….- signal disrupted

Q: Where do you live?
A: Minnesota

Q: Your Hobbies?
A: I would have to say: DnD, exalted, canoeing, kayaking, reading, knitting, ceramics, card games (I love cards! I also have quite a few decks), playing games (video games, board games, hand games, anything), among other things I can’t think of at the moment.

Q: Your type of girl/guy?
A: A funny self confident guy who is not full of himself. Also sweet, kind, loyal, and must be a romantic (like me :smallredface:)

Q: Have you ever been in love and/or heartbroken?
A: I don’t think I’ve really been in love yet. I am still waiting for my proverbial penguin

Q: What question would you like us to ask?
A: Hmm… not sure. Maybe: What’s your favorite pair of shoes? (which isn’t hard to answer seeing as I have only maybe 3 or 4 pairs) or Where do you want to visit in the world?

Q: Your perfect DnD adventurer Party?
A: Team Druid! Or a generic team filled with insane group members that are all dysfunctional normally but somehow manage to work really well all together.

Q: How did you stumbled into GITP?
A: Someone mentioned that there was this really funny DnD comic and that I should check it out. So I did and then I just explored the site from there.

Q: If you came across a mysterious box, what would you hope it contained?
A: Cute puppies that I could keep or sell for lots of money

Q: What's worse: Having something and finding it was detrimental to your efforts, or not having something and needing it?
A: Not having something and needing it. If I know what I need I can then MacGyver a way to fix it or make something to replace what I don’t have.

Q: If you could make one law (which would be universally enforced across the world) what would it be?
A: Casual Friday. EVERYWHERE!! :smallcool:

randman22222
2008-06-02, 11:51 AM
A: Yes actually I have. The only though is that I don’t have any of it on this computer. Well, I have a children’s book about weather that I made for a science class… but I don’t think you want to see that…

About how lightning is formed by chance? >_> <_<

I made one about lightning back in 7th grade... I still remember it...

TRM
2008-06-02, 12:28 PM
(If this has been asked before go ahead and yell at me)

What do you like most about yourself?
What do you like least about yourself?

FoE
2008-06-02, 11:11 PM
How old are you?

Favourite figure from Greek mythology? Favourite monster? Favourite god?

Favourite monster from other types of fiction? Vampires, werewolves, zombies, golems, dragons, goblins, etc.?

Name three things that are not essential to human life (food, water, air, etc.) that you could not live without, metaphorically-speaking?

If you were pitted in gladiatorial combat against a dozen seasoned warriors, what weapon would you bring? Keep in mind the following:
1) No vehicles — tanks, jets, etc. — are allowed.
2) The gladiators have access to the same weaponry.
3) If you choose a non-lethal weapon, they will default to swords and spears.
4) Showing cowardice will result in death. That means playing dead or running from the fight. You must battle until you die or are severely wounded, or everyone else is dead.
5) The gladiators will fight each other as well as you.

Would you have a shot at surviving the scenario described above?

Who could you take in a fight? Name someone famous, living or dead.

Collin152
2008-06-02, 11:33 PM
How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?

Fri
2008-06-03, 05:14 AM
Tell me about yourself in one sentence?

Skippy
2008-06-03, 08:23 AM
And once again, the time for asking is coming to an end! Please, ask all the questions you still want to know about our interviewee, Loves to laugh, before tomorrow, when a new interviewee will be questioned!

loves_to_laugh
2008-06-03, 08:20 PM
Q: About how lightning is formed by chance? >_> <_<
A: Well lightening is basically static electricity. Clouds rub together causing the ions in the clouds to be charged until they finally discharge towards the Earth causing lightening.

Q: What do you like most about yourself?
A: My hair or my personality

Q: What do you like least about yourself?
A: My procrastinating habits

Q: How old are you?
A: I am 18

Q: Favourite figure from Greek mythology? Favourite monster? Favourite god?
A: I do like Odysseus. He pretty cool. As for monster… I would have to say the sirens. And favorite god, either Athena or Poseidon. I can’t seem to choose

Q: Favourite monster from other types of fiction? Vampires, werewolves, zombies, golems, dragons, goblins, etc.?
A: Wyrsa from the Valdemar books by Mercedes Lackey. They are vicious part snake part dog evil things.

Q: Name three things that are not essential to human life (food, water, air, etc.) that you could not live without, metaphorically-speaking?
A: Rain, chocolate, and music

Q: If you were pitted in gladiatorial combat against a dozen seasoned warriors, what weapon would you bring? Keep in mind the following:
4) Showing cowardice will result in death. That means playing dead or running from the fight. You must battle until you die or are severely wounded, or everyone else is dead.
A: Bow and arrow probably

Q: Would you have a shot at surviving the scenario described above?
A: I would have a shot yes. But would my chances be very high? Definitely not.

Q: Who could you take in a fight? Name someone famous, living or dead.
A: David Bowie

Q: How many roads must a man walk down before you can call him a man?
A: 42

Q: Tell me about yourself in one sentence?
A: I am a generous (all most too much) and a very optimistic, kind and overall cheerful person who is a romantic at heart.

loopy
2008-06-04, 12:17 AM
Q: Do you dream? If so, describe three interesting dreams that you have had.

Q: What is your opinion of "retail therapy"?

Q: What did you want to be when you grew up at the age of 5, 10, 15?

Q: Name one thing you like and dislike about these countries:
- Australia
- Canada
- Japan
- United Kingdom
- United States
- France
- Germany
- China
- United Arab Emirates.

Q: How did high school treat you?

Skippy
2008-06-04, 07:31 AM
And that's it, fellas!! loves_to_laugh, those last questions are still pending and waiting for your answer, but now it's time for us to interview someone else.

Raiser_B1ade, it's your turn now!!!

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

randman22222
2008-06-04, 07:33 AM
Do you shave with a raiser b1ade, or an electric shaver?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-04, 07:34 AM
How silly were you when you made up the name? Or not? Whats the story behind it? Or just random sillyness that stuck.

Copacetic
2008-06-04, 07:36 AM
If you could live in any time period, which time would you choose to live in?

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-04, 07:42 AM
[Newspaper reporter]Recently a forumite imitated you in nearly every way, what do you think of this person's actions?[/Newspaper reporter]

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-04, 07:52 AM
What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is the capital of Assyria?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen African swallow?
How do social problems emerge? Through power relations, interactions with other people, or an institution failing to function?

loves_to_laugh
2008-06-04, 09:02 AM
Well, just to finish off the last of my questions,
A: Yes, but I don't often remember them. Heres one really weird one that I have had more than once. I got sucked down a bathtub drain with my "best friend" who I actually didn't know. Once down there, I was met by a bunch of vegetable people who were trying to help me escape but didn't actually do much. I always seem to wake up before escaping. Otherwise I don't really remember my dreams.

A: Definitely can help. Especially when its someone else's money...:smallamused:

A: 5: Dolphin Trainer
10: Dolphin Trainer
15: Chef

- Australia= Awesome accents & the various sites located on it but it's too far away to visit
- Canada= Easy to hop the border into but too boring (not much really happens in Canada)
- Japan= Technology whore (thats a like and dislike in one)
- United Kingdom= I don't know enough about the UK... (and I am too lazy to google it) Ok I got it. Backwards streets.
- United States= My family lives here along with my friends but there are also too many jerks
- France= The lovely french language that I spent 6 years learning canbe used here. But too Snooty to Americans (or so I have heard. Of course I still want to go there)
- Germany= Schnitzel! I don't know any German. words...
- China= Great culture and its cool that for the most part they have kept it but too many people
- United Arab Emirates= they supply a lot of the natural gases but probably raise all the prices.

A: Pretty good. I just barely slid by but I had fun.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do first?

What is your favorite color and why?

What is your favorite book?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Player_Zero
2008-06-04, 09:27 AM
So, Raiser_B1ade, how do you feel about impending doom? :smalltongue:

randman22222
2008-06-04, 09:49 AM
Wie viel luftballons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQYQTFudrqc) haben Sie?

Fri
2008-06-04, 09:50 AM
Okay... sorry for my generic question, but first thing first! And you have all right for not answering.

Tell me about yourself in one sentence?
Your Real Name?
Where do you live?
What are you doing right now (highschool? college? what major? work?)
Your Hobbies?
Your type of girl/guy?
Have you ever been in love and/or heartbroken?
What question would you like us to ask?
Your perfect DnD adventurer Party?
How did you stumbled into GITP?

And later, after we know you better, we can dissect you... personally...

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-04, 10:30 AM
Wie viel luftballons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQYQTFudrqc) haben Sie?

Hate that song!
Sorry...just had to say that...

Raiser Blade
2008-06-04, 12:12 PM
Q:What is your favorite word?
A:Noodles... now i'm hungry

Q:What is your least favorite word?
A:Honestly "homework" because everytime I hear it I get this overwhelming feeling of dread.

Q:What makes you enthusiastic?
A:Hard to say. I guess things that interest me.

Q:What disappoints you?
A:I dissapoint me a lot. Other then that just different things here and there.

Q:What sound do you love?
A:The sound a rubber ducky makes when you squeeze it.

Q:What sound do you hate?
A:Those stupid air-horns.

Q:What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A:Computer graphics designer.

Q:What profession would you not like to participate in?
Pretty much anything shown on Dirty Jobs (a TV show on discovery channel)

Q:If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
A: Hello, your little brother has been waiting for you.

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-04, 12:14 PM
Do you have one or more escape plans in case of a zombie apocalypse, time travel and other such unlikely scenarios?

If you came across a cardboard box, what would you hope it contained and why?

Would you rather have something which proves detrimental to your efforts or not have something you need?

randman22222
2008-06-04, 12:16 PM
Dark, White, Milk, or Orange chocolate?

Raiser Blade
2008-06-04, 12:45 PM
Q:Do you shave with a raiser b1ade, or an electric shaver?
A:I do in fact shave with a raiser_b1ade. :smalltongue:

Q:How silly were you when you made up the name? Or not? Whats the story behind it? Or just random sillyness that stuck.
A:Behind the name eh? It's pretty much just a random one I came up with and started using right before I signed up to the forums.

Q:If you could live in any time period, which time would you choose to live in?
A:I don't mean to be dull but probably this one. Much less chance of being a peasant or a slave. :smalltongue:

Q:Recently a forumite imitated you in nearly every way, what do you think of this person's actions?
A: Well they do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery... :smallwink: So umm I was happy it was pretty cool to have a clone.

Q:What is your name?
A: Isaiah, yes I am named after the biblical prophet.

Q:What is your quest?
A:To live life to the fullest and to make some friends along the way.

Q:What is the capital of Assyria?
A:I actually don't know. I suppose I could google it but that would be cheating. :smalltongue:

Q:What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen African swallow?
A:Um 42?

Q:How do social problems emerge? Through power relations, interactions with other people, or an institution failing to function?
A:I think social problems emerge because people are stupid and/or jerks sometimes. So I guess really it could be all three you listed.

Raiser Blade
2008-06-04, 01:24 PM
Q:How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
A: Hmm let's see.. 1,2, *crunch*

Q:If you were the opposite gender for a day, what would you do first?
A: I don't really know for sure but probably flirt with guys or something. :smalltongue:

Q:What is your favorite color and why?
A: I have always liked blue and grey the best. They are both usually mellower colors that just look nice to me.

Q:What is your favorite book?
A: Oh man this is a tough one... wow. I have to say Salamandastron by Brian Jaques in the Redwall series just because it got me started on fantasy literature.

Q:What came first the chicken or the egg?
A:Chuck Norris came first. <.< >.> Probably the chicken.. yeah.

Q:So, Raiser_B1ade, how do you feel about impending doom?
A: I assure you, if I had boots I would be quaking in them.

Raiser Blade
2008-06-04, 03:39 PM
Q:Wie viel luftballons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQYQTFudrqc) haben Sie?
A: Yes?

Q:Tell me about yourself in one sentence?
A:The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogs.

Q:Your Real Name?
A:Already answered.

Q:Where do you live?
A:Los Angeles, California

Q:What are you doing right now (highschool? college? what major? work?)
A:I am currently in Highschool. Next year will be my senior year

Q:Your Hobbies?
A: I like miniatures gaming and Basketball and all sorts of video games.

Q:Your type of girl/guy?
A: Human :smalltongue: Umm I like intelligent girls mostly and girls who appreciate my wierd sense of humor.

Q:Have you ever been in love and/or heartbroken?
A:I have been in love. No I have not been heartbroken, way too afraid of rejection to let that happen. :smallsigh:

Q:What question would you like us to ask?
A:Umm anything is cool. I ain't picky.

Q:Your perfect DnD adventurer Party?
A: Me, Haruki-kun, Curly, Rogue, and Salmon. Hilarity ensues.

Q:How did you stumbled into GITP?
A: Actually it was pretty strange. I ws playing this one online game and someone asked me if I knew Order of the Stick. I googled it and found this website. About a month later I found the forums and the rest as they say is history. :smalltongue:

And later, after we know you better, we can dissect you... personally...
A: :smalleek:

Haruki-kun
2008-06-04, 03:59 PM
If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go?
Are you really sitting at a throne naked?
What's your favourite Ice Cream Flavour?
Favourite Tacos?
Favourite YGO: TAS Episode or moment?
Did you know that Chuck Norris is standing right behind you?

Raiser Blade
2008-06-04, 04:36 PM
Q:Do you have one or more escape plans in case of a zombie apocalypse, time travel and other such unlikely scenarios?
A:Yes actually. I have a few places in mind where I should be safe from zombies. (Catalina Island FTW!)

Q:If you came across a cardboard box, what would you hope it contained and why?
A: Whatever was inside I would just dump out and take my new transmorgifier home. :smallbiggrin:

Q:Would you rather have something which proves detrimental to your efforts or not have something you need?
A: I would rather have to overcome something then not have something that I needed.

Q:Dark, White, Milk, or Orange chocolate?
A: Moose.

Q:If you could go to any place in the world, where would you go?
A: Hmmm. Probably to see the pyramids. Or maybe to Ireland and get really, really drunk. :smalltongue:

Q:Are you really sitting at a throne naked?
A:That's for me to know and certain people to find out. :smallamused:

Q:What's your favourite Ice Cream Flavour?
A:Somedays I like vanilla and others I go for Rocky Road.

Q:Favourite Tacos?
A: I love all tacos in general but I really love Tacos Al Pastor. Mmmmm.

Q:Favourite YGO: TAS Episode or moment?
A: Ahh so many. My top three are "Suprise Buttsecks! Joey with you it's never a suprise." "The Ocean says yes." and "Attention Deulist's! My hair is assaulting you."I probably forgot so many though. Such a great series.

Did you know that Chuck Norris is standing right behind you?
A: That explains why I was suddenly decapitated. :smalleek:

Player_Zero
2008-06-04, 06:12 PM
Which is better: A box full of adorable kittens or a box empty of kittens, but full of love for all mankind?

Yoritomo Himeko
2008-06-04, 11:02 PM
Ok, I'll bite. I'm not sure what to ask, so please bear with me.

What kind of music do you like?

Where were you born? Where were you from originally?

What's your sign? Eastern? Western?

Who's your favourite OOTS character? Least favourite?

That's all I have for now.

FoE
2008-06-04, 11:03 PM
Name three things that are not essential to human life (food, water, air, etc.) that you could not live without, metaphorically-speaking?

If you were pitted in gladiatorial combat against a dozen seasoned warriors, what weapon would you bring? Keep in mind the following:

WHY DON'T YOU PUT ON SOME CLOTHES?

Who's your favourite Homestar character?

What question would you like to ask Strong Bad if you had the chance?

The Extinguisher
2008-06-04, 11:16 PM
If you could have mastery over a single instrament, but only that one and nothing more, what would it be?

Jae
2008-06-05, 12:25 AM
sorry but uhm..is that list old??

Raiser Blade
2008-06-05, 01:24 AM
Q:Name three things that are not essential to human life (food, water, air, etc.) that you could not live without, metaphorically-speaking?
A:My Ipod, My computer, and... my internet.

Q:
A: I would bring a Tranquilizer gun. Seeing as it is non-lethal my opponents would default to swords and spears. After they are all having happy adventures in dream land I would simply use their own weapons to kill them all.

Q:Would you have a shot at surviving the scenario described above?
A:I think so.

A: I could totally take on Stephen Hawking no problem. :smalltongue:

Q:WHY DON'T YOU PUT ON SOME CLOTHES?
A: Because clothes are overrated. :smallbiggrin:

Q: Who is your favorite Homestar character?
A: PomPom, I just want to poke him... >.>

Q:What question would you like to ask Strong Bad if you had the chance?
A: How many nuns would a nunchuck chuck, if a nunchuck could chuck nuns?

Agamid
2008-06-05, 08:11 AM
What would your superhero name be?

If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would you keep?

If you could keep any creature not of the world as a pet, what would you keep?

Where's your favourite place to be?

Favourite beverage (alcoholic or non)?

A pet hate or two (or few)?

If by some strange chance you could only keep one garment from your current wardrobe, what would it be?

Your dream holiday would be to..?

Broken any bones?

Favourite subject at school and/or uni/college?

Least Favourite?

Your house is on fire, everyone but you are safe out on the lawn but you have enough time to grab one, and only one, object. Regardless of weight or size, what would you take if you could?

Your favourite flavour of ice cream/sorbet/frozen yoghurt?

And finally, who is your favourite artist?

randman22222
2008-06-05, 08:14 AM
Play any instruments?

Has that been asked before?

MrEdwardNigma
2008-06-05, 08:32 AM
Zombies are invading your town, and there's no mall nearby! What will you do?

At the videostore you can pick a cheap old game, which you've never even heard of, or a really expensive new game everyone all of your friends are playing cause it's so AWESOME. Which do you pick? (Yes, you do have to pay...)

Suppose you could be someone else for a day. Who would you be?

Player_Zero
2008-06-05, 08:36 AM
How many tictacs can you fit in your mouth?

TRM
2008-06-05, 11:45 AM
Your opinion of the Harry Potter books, in 3 words or less.

How many languages do you speak?

Are there any Playgrounders you think you could take in a fight?

How many pretzels (like this (http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Andersons-StickPretzels.jpg)) can you eat at once without using your hands?

What is your favorite SMBG?

Raiser Blade
2008-06-05, 12:55 PM
Q:Which is better: A box full of adorable kittens or a box empty of kittens, but full of love for all mankind?
A:Kittens... too easy

Q:What kind of music do you like?
A: My tastes range from alternative Rock to Techno. I like a little bit of everything.

Q:Where were you born? Where were you from originally?
A: I was born in L.A., California and that's where I am today.

Q:What's your sign? Eastern? Western?
A: My chinese animal sign is the monkey. My zodiac sign is Aries.

Q:Who's your favourite OOTS character? Least favourite?
A: I really like :mitd: and I don't like :redcloak: that much.

Q:If you could have mastery over a single instrament, but only that one and nothing more, what would it be?
A:Probably piano. I would love to be able to play classical pieces.

Kjata
2008-06-05, 10:10 PM
Q:What's your sign? Eastern? Western?
A: My chinese animal sign is the monkey. My zodiac sign is Aries.

Hey me too! You 16 or are you older?

Do you drink alcohol? If so, are you a beer or a hard A type of guy?

Skippy
2008-06-06, 08:36 AM
Final questioning day!! Don't waste this opportunity to know everything about this most interesting person!

TRM
2008-06-06, 08:47 AM
Living in L.A, do you get to hang with all the movie celebrities?

Have you ever acted?
If so, which academy award winning films can I see you in?

Your opinion of the LoTR books is...?

Player_Zero
2008-06-06, 09:05 AM
Why you hate me so? I wuv you.

Raiser Blade
2008-06-06, 01:13 PM
Q:What would your superhero name be?
A: Panda Man. My archnemesis would be The Bamboozler. :smalltongue:

Q:If you could keep any animal in the world as a pet, what would you keep?
Probably a moose. Maybe even some meese.

Q:If you could keep any creature not of the world as a pet, what would you keep?
A: A... space.. creature I guess?

Q:Where's your favourite place to be?
A: In bed. :smallamused: With my laptop.

Q:Favourite beverage (alcoholic or non)?
A:Ooh tough question... Chocolate Milkshake ftw.

Q:A pet hate or two (or few)?
A: I hate it when my cat eats mah food... before I do.

Q:If by some strange chance you could only keep one garment from your current wardrobe, what would it be?
A: My USC sweater.

Q:Your dream holiday would be to..?
A: Hmmm I would have to say Hawaii.

Q:Broken any bones?
A: Suprisingly no. Calcium ftw. :smallbiggrin:

Q:Favourite subject at school and/or uni/college?
A: Science.

Q:Least Favourite?
A: Math.

Q:Your house is on fire, everyone but you are safe out on the lawn but you have enough time to grab one, and only one, object. Regardless of weight or size, what would you take if you could?
A: My computer. >.>

Q:Your favourite flavour of ice cream/sorbet/frozen yoghurt?
A: Already answered. :smallwink:

Q:And finally, who is your favourite artist?
A: I really like Terry Pallot's work on Heroes for Hire.

Q:Play any instruments?
A:I play the piano. Not very well though. I should practice more.

Q:Has that been asked before?
A: No it hasn't. :smalltongue:

Q:Zombies are invading your town, and there's no mall nearby! What will you do?
A: Take a boat to catalina Island. Zombies can't swim. :smallbiggrin:

Q:At the videostore you can pick a cheap old game, which you've never even heard of, or a really expensive new game everyone all of your friends are playing cause it's so AWESOME. Which do you pick? (Yes, you do have to pay...)
A: I would buy the new game. I'm a sucker for awesome video games.

Q:Suppose you could be someone else for a day. Who would you be?
A: Huh. I have no idea. That is a tough question.

Q:How many tictacs can you fit in your mouth?[/QUOTE]
A: I don't know and I don't have the necessary resources to find out. :smallfrown:

Q:Your opinion of the Harry Potter books, in 3 words or less.
A: Good not Great

Q:How many languages do you speak?
A: I speak english and partial spanish.

Q: Are there any Playgrounders you think you could take in a fight?
A: Yes, i'm not going to say who they are though. :smallamused:

Q:How many pretzels (like this (http://www.taquitos.net/im/sn/Andersons-StickPretzels.jpg)) can you eat at once without using your hands?
A: I wish I could find out.

Q:What is your favorite SMBG?
A: Right now i'm loving SMBG Heal/Hurt. (heal me and/or Haruki :smallwink:)

I will answer the rest later. :smalleek: Lotsa questions.

Shadow
2008-06-06, 01:23 PM
A: A... space.. creature I guess?Yay!
Giant Miniature Space Hampster FTW!

==EDIT==
How funny do you think this is?
Ed McMahon talks about possible home foreclosure (AP) (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080606/ap_en_ce/people_ed_mcmahon)
AP - Ed McMahon blames the possible foreclosure of his multimillion-dollar Beverly Hills house on a set of problems all too familiar to many Americans: a foundering economy, health problems and poor planning.
OK, it's kinda sad, but just imagine:
"Hi, I'm Ed McMahon. You've just won the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes!
Can I borrow it?..."

Raiser Blade
2008-06-06, 09:04 PM
Q:You 16 or are you older?
A: Yes I am indeed 16 years of age.

Q:Do you drink alcohol?
A: Yes but not that often.

Q:If so, are you a beer or a hard A type of guy?
A: I prefer sweeter drinks like Strawberry Daquiri's and such. >.> Beer is bleh.

Q:Living in L.A, do you get to hang with all the movie celebrities?
A: Heh no but I have seen many celebrities in person.

Q:Have you ever acted?
A: Yes but only small time theater stuff.

Q:If so, which academy award winning films can I see you in?
A: I was a supporting actor in Nota Realfilm and I managed to grab the lead role in Fakemovie 3.

Q:Your opinion of the LoTR books is...?
A: Love, love, <3

Q:Why you hate me so? I wuv you.
A: Awwww :smallsmile:. Now I feel bad for organizing your doom in SMBG Heal/Hurt. <.< >.>
I wuv you too.

Q:How funny do you think this is?
A: Pretty dang funny. I love ironic humor.

TRM
2008-06-07, 06:00 AM
And that's it!! Your weekend host would like to thank you, Raiser_B1ade for answering all of our questions! And now it's time to interview:

Slaanesh!!

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

loopy
2008-06-07, 11:07 AM
Slaanesh

Sorry for reusing questions mate, but:

- Australia
- Canada
- Japan
- United Kingdom
- United States
- France
- Germany
- China
- United Arab Emirates.
- <insert your country here, if not on my list>

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-07, 09:09 PM
Loopy
Q: What do I dream about
A: you don't want to know.
Q: What did I want to be at ages 5, 10 and 15
A: 5 Drive monster trucks. 10 Work at a video game magazine. 15, I'll tell you when I'am that old.
Q: High school.
A:See previous age related question.

The_rouge_monk
Q: wha

KEyboard... Low on power... Question.. answeard... later..

Player_Zero
2008-06-08, 07:11 AM
What's so great about Slaanesh, anyway? The other chaos gods are much cooler. :smalltongue:

What is your favourite letter of the greek alphabet?

What is your favourite D&D setting?

How intelligent do you consider yourself?

And how egotistical do you consider yourself to be?

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-08, 09:51 AM
You should enter the kol chat more.
What is your favorite vegetable?
What book(s) have you read more than 6 times?

Player_Zero
2008-06-08, 12:00 PM
Do you understand Einstein's theory of Special Relativity?

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-08, 12:14 PM
Player Zero
Q: Whats so great about me
A: Well, I'am the only chaos god on the forum. That HAS to count for something.

Q: Einstein's theory of relitivity.
A: No. Not very well.

Q:how many tictacs can I fit in my mouth
A: At one point, I had 3 packs in. I spat them out as I would have chcked of course.
\
Q: D&D setting
A: What makes you think I play D&D? aside from the fact I do. Forgotten realms. I love R.A. Salvatores books.

Q:How Intelligent do I think I am.
A: Very inteligent.

Q: How egostatistical
A: See previous question.

Mauve Shirt
Q: Not a question, Involving Kol. I would phrase as follows: WHY aren't you on KoL chat more?
A: I can't go on it. I haven't passed the altar test. If it involves american history, no clue. If it involves mastery of english, then my first language, French, would cause an issue there. I don't speak either very well, it seems :smallfrown:.

Q: Favorite vegtable.
A: It may be un-kid like, but I like so many I don't have a favorite.

Q:What books have I read more then 6 times
A: Liberty's crusade, The hobbit, The lord of the rings trilogy, Shadow of the Xel'Naga, Day of the dragon, Lord of the clans, The dark elf trilogy, Fulgrim, The flight of the einsten, the Icewind dale trilogy, most bionicle books, most calvin and hobbes, and thats all I can think of. Needless to say, I read alot.

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-08, 12:15 PM
Because I'm in favour of recycling;

Do you have one or more escape plans in case of a zombie apocalypse, time travel or other unlikely scenarios?

Would you rather have something which proves detrimental to your efforts or not have something you need?

Dishonest cake or No-lie pie?

FoE
2008-06-09, 02:20 AM

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-09, 09:43 AM
Bisected8:
Q: Zombie apocolypse
A: I have a crossbow, a bike, a easly made moltov, barricades, and enough canned food for over 5 years, So I feel (Somewhat) prepared.
Q: Cardboard box:
A: Solid Snake :smalltongue:. Or maybe a cake that is not a lie. Or another box.

Face of Evil

Q:GLadiators
A: Crossbow, shotgun, (I'am pretty acurate) heavy ordanance, deception or a

Q: Someone I could fight.
A: A dead guy.. BEcause He can't fight back. I'am weak.

Player_Zero
2008-06-09, 09:45 AM
Who is the best Decepticon? Why's that?

Everyone knows it's Starscream, but I just thought I'd give you a chance to justify it :smalltongue:

Skippy
2008-06-09, 10:32 AM
Guess what, everyone! Today's the last day of interviewing, so whatever you want to know, ask it now or never!

Also, I'd like you all to check the Sign-up thread in a few moments, since today's Roll Day! Ten more lucky people will be up for interviewing!

Hairb
2008-06-09, 11:24 AM
How long have you been into RPGs?
What are your favourite recipes? (to cook, not just eat)
Tattoos- hot or not?
Of all the characters you have created, which are you most proud?
Do you like going to see live concerts?

how is babby formed
Thankyou. Consider my day brightened

Skippy
2008-06-10, 08:44 AM
Time's up!! Thanks for being here, Slaanesh! Now it's time for us to interview the next person in the list...

Rogue Monk!!! *applauds*

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

TRM
2008-06-10, 09:11 AM
It’s difficult to choose just one, I like words based on how they sound mostly—though sometimes it’s because they have a fun meaning. But, since I have to choose one: I’ll go with multifaceted. I like how it sounds and I like what it means.
Death. Dead. Dying.
Arriving at crew practice to find perfect water and an awesome friend to row with.
What disappoints you?
When I don't finish all the jobs that I should have done.
What sound do you love?
The sound of wind, or very heavy rain.
What sound do you hate?
Trucks. Always have, always will.
You know how lots of teenagers know what they want to do when they grow up, or at least what they want to study in college? Well, I’m not one of those teenagers. As of this semester, I am equally interested in: trying out a career in writing fiction, animal ecology and management, and being a graphic designer. Needless to say, I can’t choose.
Anything that helps to stifle my creativity.
“Your people seem to have a few problems, and I want you to help me fix them.”
That or, “Wait, what... how did you get here?”

banjo1985
2008-06-10, 09:15 AM
Which class do you prefer, Rogue or Monk?

How many times have you seen an albatross?

What's the weirdest/most unpleasant thing you've ever eaten?

Marmite: Love it or hate it?

Player_Zero
2008-06-10, 09:26 AM
Left or right?

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

How do you feel about physics?

Magic or science?

Skippy
2008-06-10, 09:27 AM
OK, this is creeping me a little. How did the thread title change? I didn't do it...

banjo1985
2008-06-10, 09:29 AM
Who's scaring Skippy? :smalltongue:

Alarra
2008-06-10, 09:35 AM
Oh...I did that. :smallredface:

Shadowcaller
2008-06-10, 09:38 AM
What do you know about Sweden?

What is your favorite animal?

What ideal is most appealing to you?

The Shadow or the Light? (I don't know what that means either)

What country would you like to (at least try) to live in other then you "won" country?

What would you call the acariest moment in your life?

Favorite non-digital game? (chess, poker, risk and so on)

Favorite section in the playground?

Who would you say is the most famous person in the playground?

Favorite fantasy monster/character?

Defensive or offensive?

Yoritomo Himeko
2008-06-10, 09:18 PM
Ok, here's a few quick questions.

What's the story behind your avatar?

What's the story behind your screen name?

What's your Zodiac sign? Eastern? Western?

Where were you from originally?

That's all I got for now.

TRM
2008-06-10, 09:29 PM
Which class do you prefer, Rogue or Monk?
Rogue, it gives me more freedom and sneak attack for... in bed. :smallamused:
How many times have you seen an albatross?
To the best of my knowledge: Never. I've only been to the sea coast occasionally though.
What's the weirdest/most unpleasant thing you've ever eaten?
Hmmm... I don't eat a lot of what I consider "weird" food, I'll eat everything!
Most unpleasant: Tomatoes
Weirdest: Some sort of telletubby/bread pudding/gummi bear cake, don't ask...

Marmite: Love it or hate it?
Never had it, it's not a big thing around here. But based on the wikipedia article, I would probably hate it.

Who's scaring Skippy?
The angry masses that are finally protesting the lack of taste in his peanut butter product.:smalltongue:

Left or right?
Left. Because it's quirkier; I always wear my bracelets on my left wrist.

You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
95% of statistics are made up on the spot.

How do you feel about physics?
I feel that it is an awesome science, but I can't understand it... yet.

Magic or science?
Magic. It is completely unlike anything we know in this world, so it would be exponentially (that's another fun word, if used incorrectly) more interesting than science is. In a world with both magic and science? Magic, for the same reasons.

I've never tried it. But I tried (not very hard) to find their size on the interwebz and failed to find it. All I know is that they weigh 0.5g, which means that with a density of x cm3 per gram of tictac I could fit...

More answers to come, but now I must retire to chores and to bed!
Chores done.

What's the story behind your avatar?
I found a cool picture, I was ready for a new avatar, Uncle Festy was accepting avatar requests. Instant magic! ((Not very interesting, huh?))
The pic:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/thumb/a/a2/TreantArt.jpg/180px-TreantArt.jpg

What's the story behind your screen name?
I was 12 (11?), this was my first forum I'd ever joined and I wanted something that was "D&Dey" and also "forum-cool." So I chose: The_Rogue_Monk because the idea of both those classes appealed to me and the underscores made it look "forumey." (I was 12, sue me.)
I'd change it now if I had the chance, to something more personal and awesome; but I can't think of waht.

What's your Zodiac sign? Eastern? Western?
Western: Virgo (The Virgin).
Eastern: Rooster. When I was younger (10 this time) I always wanted to be either the Tiger or the Dragon, but I've warmed to my Rooster status.

Where were you from originally?
The darkest pits of hell and the coldest mountain peaks of the heavens.
(i.e: I'm not comfortable answering that as I still live there, sorry!)

I originally hated :elan: for his stupidity and incompetence; but I've warmed to him since he escaped from prison and romanced Haley. Now, my least favorite is probably :belkar: —for his psychotic idiocy (theme= I don't like stupid people!)
My favorite was always :vaarsuvius: But (again) over the last hundred or so strips, I've aged and become more cynical and come to like :roy: more; he's probably my favorite now.

edit: Grrr... grammar and syntax levels low, apologies.
@ Shadowcaller: I'm not ignoring your questions, their answers will come later.

Skippy
2008-06-10, 11:00 PM
Oh...I did that. :smallredface:

Thanks a lot!! It really helps!

*Hugs*

FoE
2008-06-10, 11:11 PM

Why a treant? (Or an Ent, as the case may be?)

What's your favourite monster (ie. vampires, werewolves, illithids, minotaurs, owlbears, grues, giants, demons, etc.)?

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-11, 03:56 AM
Do you have one or more escape plans in case of a zombie apocalypse, time travel or other unlikely scenarios?

Transhumanism, yay or nay?

banjo1985
2008-06-11, 05:48 AM
Do you think robots are capable of feeling love?

Black holes or white holes?

Glasses or contact lenses?

If you could meet any famous person from history, (i.e. dead) who would it be?

TRM
2008-06-11, 06:20 AM
What do you know about Sweden?
Very little. I remember hearing that it is quite affluent and its people are well-educated and speak many languages. True/false?

What is your favorite animal?
Ahhhh!! I can’t choose!
Particular favorites:
Shrikes, crows/ravens, black-capped chickadees…

What ideal is most appealing to you?
Liberty and Justice for all.

The Shadow or the Light? (I don't know what that means either)
The Shadow, because you’re in it :smalltongue:
Or, if Light means truth and justice and honesty, I’ll go with the Light.

What country would you like to (at least try) to live in other then you "won" country?
Japan. Japan. Japan. Japan (or maybe the UK).

What would you call the acariest moment in your life?
I had just been bitten by a dog, and we didn’t know who the dog was or whether it was rabid or not and I was absolutely terrified that I was going to get rabies and die. It was even worse because I had an entire afternoon to think about it, my mom was calling Animal Control and the hospital from work and I couldn’t get a hold of her, and was imagining putting my affairs in order and saying goodbye to people—and then dying.

I later learned that rabies takes quite a while to become symptomatic and I was really in no danger…

Favorite non-digital game? (chess, poker, risk and so on)
Dungeons and Dragons :smalltongue:
Then chess, it is the most exciting!

Favorite section in the playground?
This is a toss-up between Structured Games and Friendly Banter, I’ll go with Friendly Banter. Before 4th edition came out, d20 Gaming was my favorite, but now I can only find 4th edition threads—and I didn’t buy 4th edition.

Who would you say is the most famous person in the playground?
It depends which section you go to; for example, Fax Celestis is well known in Gaming, but I’ve never seen him in Friendly Banter. Overall? Maybe I’m da’ Rogue? I don’t know.

Favorite fantasy monster/character?
My mind has gone blank. I might edit in an answer later.

Defensive or offensive?
Defensive, because that’s how I am: let the others wear themselves out on my defense and then take over when they are no longer willing to fight.

Player_Zero
2008-06-11, 06:50 AM
You wouldn't want to live in the UK. Here Be Dragons.

What did you have for breakfast?

What is the best costume someone could dress up in?

When will the world end and when will humanity die out?

TRM
2008-06-11, 09:36 AM
The internet, my friends, and racing shells + oars + open water.

I would bring mustard and knock out gas, plus a gasmask. After I had crippled them all, I would gallivant about finishing them off with my bare hands.

Definitely. They would have defaulted to swords and spears, and anyone that came after me would be blinded and knocked out immediately.

Daniel Radcliff, with ease and pleasure.

Why a treant? (Or an Ent, as the case may be?)
The truth is that I chose it on a whim.
The lie is that I was in the middle of a really intense Warcraft III game using a Keeper and an army of treants to destroy the enemies peons while my main army distracted his; after the game, I rushed to GITP.com and sent my request immediately to Uncle Festy.

What's your favourite monster (ie. vampires, werewolves, illithids, minotaurs, owlbears, grues, giants, demons, etc.)?
Lycanthropes. The idea appeals to me.

What did you have for breakfast?
I had a batch of extra chewy, gooey, chocolately, granola bars. Along with fresh raspberries. It was go-ood.

What is the best costume someone could dress up in?
I don’t care, as long as it looks good; you should look polished and convincing, onlookers should believe that you actually are what you dress up as.

When will the world end and when will humanity die out?
Unless we change our current course, soon. But I have faith that we’ll eventually be able to pull through our own idiocy and keep ourselves and our planet alive.

Do you think robots are capable of feeling love?
No, I don’t.

Black holes or white holes?
I prefer white holes, because instead of sucking matter in they spew it out—eventually. I like keeping matter in the universe, thank you. (Disclaimer: I actually know very little about white holes.)

Glasses or contact lenses?
Generally contact lenses; but I hear they’re uncomfortable, and some people look really sexy in glasses.

If you could meet any famous person from history, (i.e. dead) who would it be?
(Thinking)

No. I find the idea of a zombie apocalypse ridiculous. The key word here would be unlikely. I see no reason to plan for events that are so unlikely as to be unbelievably improbable.

Honesty and/or common sense. Because everyone needs more of those. (That or I might trade them for a bunch of kittens.)

I could probably improvise most tools that I need, so I’ll go with the second one.

Transhumanism, yay or nay?
Yay. I see no reason why people should die from illness and other accidents (besides overpopulation problems…) (Kids: Transhumanism is more complicated than that.)

Skippy
2008-06-12, 12:37 PM
Definitely, time flies like an arrow, and fruit flies like a banana...

Last day of interview, everyone! Ask now or always be left in doubt!

Skippy
2008-06-13, 08:37 AM
And that's it!! Thanks a lot for your bravery, Rogue Monk! And now we move on to the next round of questions, with our special guest...

Rubakhin!!! *Applauds*3

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-13, 09:19 AM
WOOOHOOO RUBAHKIN! GO RUBA!

How old were you when you started writing?

Did you get a book of yours published?

How springy is the nearest elastic?

How many cookies do you eat for inspiration a day?

How did you find GitP?

How did you get so much awesomness?

And how did you get to join the cool kids?

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-13, 02:20 PM
Favourite book?
Favourite show?
If the world were to end tomorow how would you spend your last day?
Sunrise or sunset?
Day or night?
Faourite weather?
Favourite atmosphere?
Most hated form of entertainment ever? (Films, books and the like y'know)
If you could have a pet what would it be and why?

That's all for now.

Player_Zero
2008-06-13, 02:40 PM
What kind of Pokemon are you?
How do you do the things you do?
Share with me your secrets deep inside.
Are you loyal through and through?
Do you have a heart that's true?

Anime?

Muppet movies?

PhoeKun
2008-06-13, 02:44 PM
What is your greatest source of inspiration?

What gives you the strength to get out of bed in the morning?

You are one of the most gorgeous men on the planet. Did you know this?

:smalltongue:... :smallredface:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-13, 04:15 PM
Name, quest, airspeed velocity of unladen swallow?
What author(s) would you like to meet? How about musicians?

rubakhin
2008-06-13, 04:52 PM
Sostradanie (sah-strah-DAH-nee-yeh), the Russian word for compassion. One of them, anyway. They're much, much more powerful words in Russian language.

Sympathetic. In the Russian language you can say something like "you are sympathetic to me," and it means something like "you are likeable to me, or I understand you, or I am always sympathetic towards you," something like that. I know a Russian who likes to say "you are sympathetic to me" instead of "I love you" to his son, which is a very beautiful way of putting it (although
wishy-washy). Whereas in English this very important use of the word doesn't exist except, say, in the phrase "a sympathetic character." I've been frustrated when I can't find an equivalent, like when my boyfriend, who doesn't speak Russian, felt bad about telling me all of his problems and wanted to know if I was sick of hearing it, whether I felt differently about him now. I had to sit down and explain to him this Russian phrase. After that he seemed to understand and stopped feeling this way. Score one for the great powerful just and free Russian tongue!

When I do good work. If I can make a poem, a story, or a translation that I'm proud of, I feel like I can do anything at all. (It helps that all I want to do in life is make poems, stories, and translations.)

What disappoints you?
That I'm a complete failure. When I start thinking about how I have no education and can't get a job to make any money, and I feel like my life isn't going to go any farther. I gambled on the New World and lost, as William Goldman put it so elegantly. Others pay for my room and board, but if I wind up with medical bills or some ****, I just sell my body. (Or I did in the distant past - my boyfriend won't let me now.) I know I won't ever go to high school or college and probably won't ever make a film, and this hurts me sometimes more than I can stand.

What sound do you love?
Chechen men singing. Chechen men have the most beautiful voices in the world. Oh, man, even if it's just like, a crappy rap song, like this, (http://youtube.com/watch?v=fH2WiAIUvwE) doesn't his voice make you wanna ****ing co - er, well, I'm probably alone in that.

I knew this guy who every time he'd get high, off heroin or whatever, he'd lie there and sing, old songs, traditional songs and nasheeds, we used to curl up together on the floor like a bunch of wolves and just listen. Beautiful. Beautiful.

What sound do you hate?
The sound of other people in the house, footsteps and their voice. I've lived with others before, I even used to live in a Soviet-style communal apartment when I was very very young, so I don't mind people being around in general, but I loathe the people I'm living with, and they loathe me. (They just put up with me because I'm blood.) Their presence is damned oppressive.

I don't actually have a profession, I'm completely unemployable. I'd be really happy if I could get a job working at the factory. Everyone in my family has worked in factories for generations on end. I pretty much grew up on the factory floor, and so when I'm there I feel comfortable and safe, like being in a nursery from my childhood. My dad sometimes used to sneak back into the place where he works, at night when no one was around, because he needed something or just to steal ****, and the most at peace I've ever felt was when I was there on the factory floor in the middle of night, with all the lights off, except for the moonlight streaming through the high windows, glinting off the dead machinery. (Of course I know this atmosphere would probably scare the hell out of anybody else.)

Advertising. If you are in advertising, kill yourself. There are two things I won't do. I'm not going to sell meth or anything like that (although even my family is telling me that I need to start selling drugs, because at least it's some kind of living) and I'm not going to work in advertising. Everything else is up for debate.

I want Him to tell me that I did the right thing. That it was unavoidable, everything, everything that happened with him, and that I was in the right when I made my decision, even though that monster is going to go unpunished. I need to know that it's not my fault. Of course even God Himself might not be able to take away the guilt I feel.

How old were you when you started writing?
I don't really know, because I've been doing it for as long as I can remember. It's family lore that I was born knowing how to read (although I chalk this up to superstitious Slavicness more so than actual truth - though to be honest
I don't remember learning ... ) and before I had the motor control necessary to make letters I would tell stories through stick figures, like comics.

Did you get a book of yours published?
No, I never cared about being published, so I haven't put the effort into it. I used to write some politically delicate material until someone who was translating into Chechen got killed, and everybody panicked, especially me, because I had loved him a lot. It was just a coincidence, more likely than not, killed by some thugs, but suddenly everyone was worried about what we were doing. After that I've been even more reluctant to try publishing.

I think there's some erotica I wrote in Russian on some porn site somewhere. (If you look hard you might even be able to find ... Haha. Not saying anything at all. :smallamused:)

How springy is the nearest elastic?
Not very. It's just a trendy necklace, a silver crucifix on a black rubber neckband.

I don't like cookies, sorry. I really hate eating ... uh, how to put this ... complicated food. I like simple things like fruit and maybe bread, not all this complicated American crap that has to go through a laboratory first.

How did you find GitP?
I just migrated here for the Dominic Deegan snark. Then I realized that the comics were also pretty fun. I don't RP or anything at all, I'm just here for the characterization. I did start playing a Nobilis game since coming here, though. It's not bad.

How did you get so much awesomness?
Russian blood. Everybody in Eastern Europe is this awesome.

And how did you get to join the cool kids?
Looking good in leather helps.

(Will answer the rest in a bit.)

Zakama
2008-06-13, 10:09 PM
Ruba: is this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfiGmUI17sw) a good example of Chechen singing?

Amotis
2008-06-13, 10:30 PM
If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

Zombie apocalypse last stand: Place, weapon, and song.

Favorite Jazz artist?

Would you consider yourself full of distance? Reverence? Dirt?

If you owned a house would it matter where you would write on the wall (if you would at all)?

ZombieRockStar
2008-06-14, 12:12 AM
Remember that scene in Star Trek: The Next Generation where Data plays poker with Newton, Einstein and Hawking? No? Okay...I'm such a geek, obviously. The point is, if you were to gather three literary figures around a table, which three would have the best argument to listen to (or, at least, the most fun)?

If you were to plant a garden, what flower (regardless of whether it could actually grow where you live) would you absolutely have to plant?

rubakhin
2008-06-14, 10:00 AM
A Steel Pokemon.

How do you do the things you do?
Very poorly, with the help of vodka.

Share with me your secrets deep inside.
Believe me, you don't want to know them.

A Ground Pokemon.

Are you loyal through and through?
Unfortunately, no. I'm completely and totally untrustworthy, a total scoundrel, goes wherever his **** and his whims lead him, secrets pour out of him like water and even women end up with black eyes. Promises and nothing happens, never changes, otherwise everything changes to completion and I disappear into thin air and resurface with a new name and life's purpose in an ex-Soviet Islamic warzone, or a monastery in the Catskills, and I'm sure there'll be even worse examples as my life continues. It's not that I'm a bad person, just that I'm always restless and unsatisfied. Do not attempt to date me.

Do you have a heart that's true?
Well ... there's that, at very least, there's that.

A Grass Pokemon.

Anime?
Some of the more serious, avant-garde stuff is okay, like Millenium Actress and Miyazaki, but I haven't seen any anime in years, except for the film Paprika which I saw only last night or the night before last.

Muppet movies?
I ... what?

None at all. They are disgusting.

Favourite book?
The Prisoner of the Caucasus by Vladimir Makanin (this was translated into English as The Loss, you should all go out and buy it right now). But, oh, man, it ****ed me up. That and maybe Lolita.

Favourite show?
Sorry, I don't watch the television. Whenever I turn the TV on it hurts my ears, there's some static or something, even growing up I couldn't stand being in front of it for more than five minutes.

If the world were to end tomorow how would you spend your last day?
Partying in Brighton Beach or a club in Petersburg, depending on where I was.

Or, more likely than not, I would try to go up into the mountains (of Chechnya), and sit by a stream and sing nasheeds, try to die with the place that I loved, the place that haunts me, with solitude and peace in my heart. I would want to be alone, without my friends or even my lover with me.

More than anything else, I don't want to die here at all. Not in America. If I do die here, I've told all my friends that I want to be buried in Chechnya, if that's possible at all. Whereas my family says that I'm not going to get either an Orthodox or a Muslim funeral, I'll just be cremated without comment, and my ashes will be scattered wherever they have a mind to scatter them so as not to take up space. I am very much afraid of dying while I'm still in their house.

Sunrise or sunset?
Sunrise. I used to go and watch the sunrise each day before I went to sleep ... as if it were my duty, or something like that. Then, all of a sudden, I was living in a city where it wasn't possible. And that was the end of that ...

Day or night?
Night.

Faourite weather?
A light rain, when the clouds are like a blanket and it's not too warm.

Favourite atmosphere?
Definitely Ant.

Most hated form of entertainment ever?
I loathe musicals. Except Guys & Dolls, that's okay, but I'm kind of partial because I performed in that one once.

I am the worst gay man ever.

If you could have a pet what would it be and why?
It would be a rat, because I like them. I used to keep rats. Once one of them had kids, thirteen of them, and I used to walk around with the whole little of baby rats balanced on my shoulders and my head.

What is your greatest source of inspiration?
Childhood trauma.

What gives you the strength to get out of bed in the morning?
Force of habit and bodily functions. If I didn't need to piss I have no doubt in my mind I'd just lie there all day staring at the ceiling. There are days when I do just that.

You are one of the most gorgeous men on the planet. Did you know this?
That's what they tell me, baby doll. :smallamused:

Name, quest, airspeed velocity of unladen swallow?
Sevastian Davidovich Rubakhin, peace in Chechnya and a good lay, and it depends, African or European?

What author(s) would you like to meet? How about musicians?
I guess Vladimir Makanin. I nicked my pen name (which is also my login) from his short story that I mentioned earlier. Somehow I'd feel better about it if I could get his permission first. He used to be a mathematician, so it's possible that my friend who is a famous Russian mathematician knows him, but otherwise I don't know how I'd ask.

As for musicians: YURI SHEVCHUK!! Or Mishary Rashid Al-Afasy.

Player_Zero
2008-06-14, 10:11 AM
Maths?

How do you feel about tacocat?
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-tacocat.jpg

What integer, n, satisfies n2 < 33127 < (n+1)2? :smalltongue:

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best, the best of you?

Favourite holiday?

When will the world end?

Darius Midnite
2008-06-14, 10:47 AM
How do you sleep at night?

What are your dreams like?

What is your favorite beverage?

What art do you fancy?

Have you ever drank Baileys from a shoe?

Are you religious or too cynical to belive in god?

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-14, 10:52 AM

You have 1 million units of the currency of your choice, how are you most likely to end up losing it without enjoying it?

Player_Zero
2008-06-14, 10:58 AM

I do water colours. I call this one Old Gregg, and I call this one Old Gregg, but bigger and what do you think I call this one?

...Pssst, I don't think anyone will get the reference. Abort! Abort!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-14, 11:05 AM
I don't like cookies, sorry. I really hate eating ... uh, how to put this ... complicated food. I like simple things like fruit and maybe bread, not all this complicated American crap that has to go through a laboratory first.

WHAT? IT IS NOT POSSIBLE!
Also, it is NOT american crap. I can relate to you about american crap that has to go through a lab first. But good cookies are not.

Baking cookies is as complicated as you want it to be. It has a similarness to bread.
You make the dough. You shape it in the shape(s) you want. You bake it. You eat it.
There, explained in one senctence, simple enough?

Also, definetly not american.
Also : About those 'maryland cookies' or biscuits, THEY ARE MADE IN BLACKPOOL, ENGLAND, NOT IN AMERICA! IN ENGLAND!

Player_Zero
2008-06-14, 11:14 AM
Also : About those 'maryland cookies' or biscuits, THEY ARE MADE IN BLACKPOOL, ENGLAND, NOT IN AMERICA! IN ENGLAND!

Urk! Blackpool? Damn... I used to like those biccies, too. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-14, 11:19 AM
Urk! Blackpool? Damn... I used to like those biccies, too. :smalltongue:
Orso my spies and cookie capturerers told me.... Urgh shouldn't have told that I am the one behind that......

Flickerdart
2008-06-14, 01:10 PM
Russian movies. White Desert Sun, Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Jobs, the Kazaki animated series. Watched any/all of them? Why not? How dare you?

Also, are you familiar with bash.org.ru?

rubakhin
2008-06-14, 01:39 PM
Ruba: is this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfiGmUI17sw) a good example of Chechen singing?

No, because it's boring. :smalltongue: Also, why is a Chechen man playing balalaika?

I prefer like Ilyas Ayubov (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVTZww2zLYA&feature=related), Ali Dimaev (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EaRjDD3Tnc), Timur Mucuraev (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlNiDjVy88I&feature=related) ...

Remember that scene in Star Trek: The Next Generation where Data plays poker with Newton, Einstein and Hawking? No? Okay...I'm such a geek, obviously. The point is, if you were to gather three literary figures around a table, which three would have the best argument to listen to (or, at least, the most fun)?
Ahahahaha. Vladimir Nabokov, Oscar Wilde, and Evelyn Waugh. The snarking would be legendary.

If you were to plant a garden, what flower (regardless of whether it could actually grow where you live) would you absolutely have to plant?
Poppies. Not like opium poppies, but regular ones ... I like them a lot.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
Not for free, brother. But I'll give you a discount.

Zombie apocalypse last stand: Place, weapon, and song.
Diaghilev Project, my old AK-47 Gloria, and Moscow Never Sleeps. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRxoncWiSA)

Of course the club Diaghilev Project burnt dooown. *cries* Okay, keeping Gloria, but I'm changing the location to Red Square in Petersburg and the song to the Hymn of the Soviet Union. Or downtown Grozny, not in the Potemkin part that's all cleaned up for journalists, but in the bombed-out buildings, and the song to the Ilyas Ayubov one I linked before.

Favorite Jazz artist?
I'm more of a blues guy myself. (I loooove Mississipi Delta blues. If there's one thing I like about you Americans it's your beautiful music.) *muse* I prefer the older stuff, the stripped-down stuff. Three chords and the truth, as it were. I think it doesn't get much better than Bessie Smith.

Would you consider yourself full of distance? Reverence? Dirt?
Reverence and dirt in equal parts, brother, but no distance, no distance at all.

If you owned a house would it matter where you would write on the wall (if you would at all)?
My wall, despite the fact that I do not own it, is absolutely covered in writing. There are phrases from books that I liked, funny things my friends said, two suicide notes, and the Rimbaud poem Le Coeur Supplice written in my own blood. (That was a rough night.) As well as a lot of lines from translations, short stories, and poems that I've worked out on there. It's better than paper because you don't lose it.

Maths?
I took the virginity of the son of the guy who constructed the monster vertex algebra. That is the extent of my mathematical accomplishment.

How do you feel about tacocat?
Tacocat is a palindrome.

What integer, n, satisfies n2 < 33127 < (n+1)2?
Dude, I left school when I was thirteen.

Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best, the best of you?
Yes. *sob*

Favourite holiday?
I really hate the holidays. I feel obligated to be happy, and I never am, which makes me even more unhappy. Russian Orthodox Easter is okay though, because for some reason I enjoy praying for hours and fasting.

When will the world end?
*muse* I wrote a short story a while back about the end of the world a couple weeks ago. Momentarily, I suppose.

How do you sleep at night?
Usually it's less "sleep" and more "alcohol-induced collapse."

What are your dreams like?
Horrible. Horrible. Nightmares every night. Mostly about the war.

What is your favorite beverage?
*looks at avatar* Brother, take a wild guess.

What art do you fancy?
I'm quite interested in modern photography. I like Russian stuff mostly, like Yevgeny Mokhorev, because it's more genuine, you get less of the glossy, trashy fashion photography influence, which I absolutely hate. (Don't tell that to my boyfriend, who is a photographer/model and influenced by all this, he'd kill me. He's very talented, though.) And there's a depraved element to a lot of these Russian photographs, a feeling of lost life, hopelessness, and rot ... I like photography that goes to the darkest places because in spite of everything, the beauty manages to shine through. One of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my life was a photograph taken in I think the 1940s of a woman's dead body - I won't link it here, but her name was Evelyn McHale if you want to seek it out - she had committed suicide, thrown herself from a building and landed on a car. The car's hood warped around her body, she looks like she's lying in a cradle, still clutching one of her gloves. The woman looked so beautiful and peaceful in death. There was a calm in it that I'll never be able to forget. And Slava Mogutin (one of my heroes) said something once about his work, something about finding the primal beauty and innocence in two German skinheads pissing and spitting on each other. I find it so striking. I try to do that in my own work.

Architecture is also my interest. I used to go out with a man with a real gift (incidentally, the son of the maths guy I mentioned earlier) for architecture, and he would go around exploring buildings - really reveling in them, in the purpose and detail. Since then I can't help but love buildings too.

As for art art, I have less of an interest in modern art, although outsider art and Neoexpressionism in particular can pull me in. I prefer the paintings of the Old Masters, people who made Orthodox icons like Andrei Rublev ... I have a lot of interest in religious paintings for some reason, both old and modern. I used to go around collecting iconography of St. Sebastian (my patron saint) whose manner of martyrdom has been repurposed as sexually suggestive since Renaissance times, and a lot of gay artists and photographers create things reminiscent of the saint, and I could go on about that for hours. But I won't. Anyway. Babbling.

Um. *thinks* Maybe. I know I've definitely drank some things from a shoe but I forget if Baileys is among them.

Are you religious or too cynical to belive in god?
I'm very religious. I practice both Russian Orthodox and Islam (but I consider myself more Russian Orthodox). I converted about fourteen months ago, before that I was a total atheist. There was just joy in my heart, and peace, that I couldn't express otherwise. Where else but in a church are you going to stand together with dozens of people exalting in life, the world, humanity? I still don't believe in God, though. At least, I don't think I do. I don't know why. I have the faith, but what it is I have faith in, I don't know.

I guess you could say I'm religious, but not spiritual.

Time travel?

New strings for my violin, or a new reed for my saxophone. I need to start playing again. I know I'll never be any great musician, but I at least want to be good. I feel like I won't be happy until I have music in my life.

Of course, maybe there's a reason why I don't. Once or twice I think, that if I knew how to sing well, I would go up into the mountains of Chechnya and sing nasheeds and never come back down, never see another person again.

Something which proves detrimental to my efforts, I suppose. As long as I have everything else that I need I'll pull through.

You have 1 million units of the currency of your choice, how are you most likely to end up losing it without enjoying it?
Heroin addiction.

(ALSO! Cookies are still gross. So there.)

Player_Zero
2008-06-14, 02:29 PM
The green wizard's, Carolinus's, domain is the green world, nature itself and all its inhabitants. What is yours?

What would it take for you to stop drinking?

Would you do it for a klondike bar? (See: That episode of Family Guy wherein there is the reference to the klondike bar advertisement.)

Are you sitting there in your heartache, waitin' on some beautiful boy to, to save you from your old ways?

Was Ebenezer Scrooge a bad person, or was it his heart-break that turned him into what he was?

Why is it that you come to this forum?

WHEN THE BELL TOLLS ONE!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-14, 03:13 PM
(ALSO! Cookies are still gross. So there.)

(Why must you speak lies? The cookies you have tasted clearly must have been from those stupid fakers then who are making money by making masses of low quality cookies. If I had the money I would send you some of my home-made cookies and dare you to dislike them....

Or I would simply be sad because you are a great person, and dislike cookies.:smallannoyed: Anyway, you are great Ruba, liking cookies could only make you even more awesome. )

MrEdwardNigma
2008-06-15, 02:25 AM
Is it a coincidence your avatar reminds me of the classic image of the poete maudit?

Suppose you were completely broke and had a five percent chance three million dollars were waiting for you in a locker in Holland, but only if you quit your job and went to pick them personally, without a return ticket. Would you?

Ninjas or Pirates?

LOLcats or De La Fontaine?

rubakhin
2008-06-15, 02:59 PM
Russian movies. White Desert Sun, Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Jobs, the Kazaki animated series. Watched any/all of them? Why not? How dare you?
I have, in fact, watched all of them. So there. Admittedly I haven't seen White Desert Sun since I was a little kid and can't really remember it though.

Also, are you familiar with bash.org.ru?
This exists? DO WANT.

The green wizard's, Carolinus's, domain is the green world, nature itself and all its inhabitants. What is yours?
Chechen queer poetry, I guess. I have got to be the only person with passable control over the Chechen language who doesn't have something better to do than sit around writing about gay guys.

What would it take for you to stop drinking?
I just got into an argument over this with my family. Since I'm nineteen and have no job I can't buy my own so I take from the house stock. They buy a 1.75 liter bottle of vodka and it vanishes before they can even touch it, and they can't afford my moderate drinking anymore, especially since ma is unemployed.

My solution: "Buy cheaper vodka."

They got mad.

So apparently I'm down to ONE BOTTLE OF SMIRNOFF FOR THE ENTIRE SUMMER. That I have to share with my family. *cries* I need a job ... well, it won't be so bad, I can put some money together and get my friends to buy for me.

Would you do it for a klondike bar? (See: That episode of Family Guy wherein there is the reference to the klondike bar advertisement.)
Nothing. They are also gross.

Are you sitting there in your heartache, waitin' on some beautiful boy to, to save you from your old ways?
... *sob* Misha, why did you leave me? I became a good guy for you! I didn't need anything but you when we were together! Now I'm all strung out ...

Absolutely everyone, even Ilya, that jerk, is convinced that we'll get back together soon, though ... I hope so. He was a French Canadian nude model. And personality-wise, a total saint, I would have loved him even if he were fugly. I am NEVER getting better than that again. And it was all my fault, a series of completely stupid mistakes. Gaahhh ...

Was Ebenezer Scrooge a bad person, or was it his heart-break that turned him into what he was?
I loathe Dickens. (Tale of Two Cities was okay.)

Why is it that you come to this forum?
Atmosphere.

Is it a coincidence your avatar reminds me of the classic image of the poete maudit?
Not at all. *muse* When I turned eighteen I changed my surname to Rimbaud (it still is legally Rimbaud, incidentally). Out of solidarity, I guess. What followed was the absolute worst year of my life. Just one long string of sex, drugs, and mental institutions, and not in the fun way, either. I didn't even write anything decent, didn't get any good at poetry, find my voice or whatever, until a handful of months ago.

Suppose you were completely broke and had a five percent chance three million dollars were waiting for you in a locker in Holland, but only if you quit your job and went to pick them personally, without a return ticket. Would you?
Dutch boys are freakin' hot. Let's do it. (Also, I don't actually have a job, and I'm living in a poor, dangerous, decaying city in America's rust belt. I have jack **** to lose.)

Ninjas or Pirates?
Ninjas.

LOLcats or De La Fontaine?
Oh, come on, I love De La Fontaine but I feel like a pretentious jerk now.

averagejoe
2008-06-15, 04:34 PM
Dude, you are possibly the least pretentious people I know. When I was reading over these questions I was thinking, "Wow, rubakhin isn't very pretentious at all, despite the fact that he has so much potential in that area." True story. Now if only you had a name with some sort of intuitive English pronunciation. :smallannoyed:

How the heck do you pronounce "rubakhin" anyways?

What are your thoughts on revolution?

When will the world end?

How will the world end?

What do you dislike about Dickens? (Idle curiosity. I'm not a big fan myself.)

In fact, what qualities do you like in a novel?

rubakhin
2008-06-15, 05:49 PM
How the heck do you pronounce "rubakhin" anyways?
Roo-BAHKH-een. The "kh" is pronounced like the "ch" in Bach, loch, Chanukkah, etc. Most Americans around here pronounce it more like reh-bahk-in, which is just fine.

What are your thoughts on revolution?
You will not be able to stay home, brother. You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out.

When will the world end?
This is like the third time I got that question! *panics a little* Why? Do I look like I might know something about it? :smalleek:

How will the world end?
*muffled weeping*

What do you dislike about Dickens? (Idle curiosity. I'm not a big fan myself.)
Because Dickens is what happens when you pay by the word.

You know, he'd be a fine writer, but whenever I read his books I can sense the intentional padding and I end up mentally skipping every third word. It's sad, really. Some of his stuff is okay - for some reason I was absolutely crazy about him when I was eight or nine - but I grew out of it.

In fact, what qualities do you like in a novel?
You know, I'm really not sure. I went back and thought hard over my top favorite novels. The one thing that most of them seem to have in common is a profound undercurrent of yearning. A very beautiful one. Sometimes sad, sometimes elegiac, sometimes totally and completely ****ed up, like in JT Leroy or Dennis Cooper, and generally it's in a way that's twisted or strange but still somehow beautiful and ... how can I put this. Maybe "pristine." Simply, something untouched by the real world, some sorrow, sacredness, grace or joy. Like in Mysterious Skin, Death in Venice, and Lolita, and definitely in The Prisoner of the Caucasus which I mentioned earlier.

Ick, all of my favorite novels are about pederasts. Hah, okay, I talk big, but honestly, if it hits my personal trauma buttons I'll love it. But really, it's the beauty in it that gets me, the purity. I don't like books that are ****ed up just for the sake of being ****ed up, I don't respond to them at all. And that beautiful undercurrent I'm trying to express about is present in a lot of my favorites that aren't screwed up, like Platonov and Pessoa, a good deal of religious writing (especially Muslim), so much from the Middle East, Yukio Mishima, L'Etranger by Camus, and the short story Hinterlands (http://lib.ru/GIBSON/r_hinter.txt) by Gibson is a wonderful example. I'm trying to explain, but I don't know if I'm getting far. I'm sorry.

averagejoe
2008-06-15, 06:00 PM
When will the world end?
This is like the third time I got that question! *panics a little* Why? Do I look like I might know something about it? :smalleek:

How will the world end?
*muffled weeping*

Sorry, nothing personal. It was just a natural followup to your thoughts on revolution. You know, contextually. (Well, plus I'm totally asleep on my feet. I really have to apologize for re-asking questions. I should have checked the old ones better.)

Skippy
2008-06-15, 11:23 PM
Time is almost over!! Keep on asking before tomorrow morning!

Jagg
2008-06-16, 12:23 AM
frivolous

Q. What's your most embarrassing moment?

Q. Scruncher or folder?

Q. Funniest joke you've heard?

Not-so frivolous...

Q. I spoke to you some time ago when you were in a bad place in your life...are things getting any better?

Q. Did you make a list of goals you are trying to achieve? Any progress at all?

Q. Did you buy drugs with the money I gifted to you?

rubakhin
2008-06-16, 01:14 AM
Q. What's your most embarrassing moment?
Ah ... I have no idea. :smallconfused: Somehow nothing's coming to me. I haven't been embarrassed much in life, I guess.

Q. Scruncher or folder?
(You would not believe the horrible sexual positions that my mind conjured up while trying to figure out what that meant.) You mean like money? Yeah, I just let it wander around in my jacket pocket and forming a wad. I got a wallet like a week ago and since it's a novelty I've been taking great pleasure in folding my money nicely, but I don't expect that to last.

Q. Funniest joke you've heard?
(This is funnier aloud, lot less funny on screen, but what the hell.)

So, an American goes to Moscow during the Soviet Union. He's shocked at all of the oppression and misery, and turns to his Russian friends and sorrowfully says, "It's terrible here. Terrible. Not a man can speak his mind. Why, in America, I could run across the White House lawn yelling 'Ronald Reagan sucks!' and nothing would happen to me."

And his Russian friend goes, "What the hell are you talking about? Here in Russia, we have the same freedoms. I could run across the Red Square yelling 'Ronald Reagan sucks!' and nothing would happen to me either!"

Q. I spoke to you some time ago when you were in a bad place in your life...are things getting any better?
Ach, no. Somehow, things got worse. A lot of really horrible things I can't talk about started happening. They're a stable sort of bad, though. I just have to keep trying.

Q. Did you make a list of goals you are trying to achieve? Any progress at all?
First item on the list is I need a job. Somehow I still can't get one. I've been working as hard as I can to find one, though. My friend, he was thinking about something his father did in the Soviet Union, he was intelligentsia, but they wanted him to perform some crap job, packing vegetables, and didn't leave him any time for his work, very important economic theories or something like that. So what he did was, he found a guy who needed the money, and he simply showed up instead of Igor Borisovich and did his job and took the money.

He says we can do the same thing when he gets back from Russia - simply, he'll use his qualifications to get a job at one of those sites where college students pay a lot of cash for people to edit or even write their papers for him, and I'll just do all the work and take the reward. But he'll have to set this up, and he's very lazy and everything, sick all of the time, I don't know if it'll work out.

Q. Did you buy drugs with the money I gifted to you?
Hell no! Of course not. I used it to buy some papers that I needed that I thought would help me get work, and also to pay off some medical bills. It really helped a lot. Thank you.

TRM
2008-06-16, 09:57 AM
Thank you Rubahkin for fielding our nosy questions about you!!

And, next up we have: PhoeKun!! *applauds*

PhoeKun:

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

PhoeKun
2008-06-16, 04:51 PM
Raconteur. Not only is it fun to say, but I like to think I am one. :smallbiggrin:

Y'all. Particularly when used to refer to a single person. No part of that "word" fits into the English language, and yet people are galled that I would do anything other than love it.

Having a new project to work on. Broad, I know, but it's basically anything. Setting up a website for myself, or homebrewing a little bit of D&D material, or writing a new poem, whenever I find myself with an excuse for a project, I'm a much happier Phoe.

What disappoints you?
Myself. I have trouble pulling the metaphorical trigger, and hold back in too many situations where I shouldn't. It's depressing to think of how much I've missed out on.

What sound do you love?
Anything that can be coaxed from a cooperative string instrument. Violins make me weak in the knees...

What sound do you hate?
The sound of velcro. It makes my tongue tingle, and I hate that feeling.

Not having a profession just yet, can I have this as a blank slate question? No? Well, fine. Let's see... if I couldn't make my living writing... who knows? I'm not qualified for much; I'd probably end up being a waitress.

Anything involving hard math, or large amounts of customer service. Neither does pleasant things to my head.

Hm... if met God at the Pearly Gates... I think I'd just like him to smile, and tell me I simply have to check out the snack bar. I don't need a supernatural source of validation, or an explanation for why my life is the way it is, or anything like that. If I can find out God is a pretty laid-back guy, I think everything would be fine.

Also, do I seriously have to go through my two days without even getting my name in the thread title? No one's going to know I'm here! I are sad Phoe... :smallfrown:

edit: right on cue, it changes. Haha, I must look whiny now... :smalltongue:

Amotis
2008-06-16, 07:44 PM
Do you have unique ringtones for people? Any reason why or why not? Anything especially humorous or meaningful?

Who's your favorite American visual artist?

What was your favorite place in your home growing up?

What's your thoughts about the (assumed?) connections between writing and alcohol?

loopy
2008-06-16, 08:09 PM

- Australia
- Canada
- Japan
- United Kingdom
- United States
- France
- Germany
- China
- United Arab Emirates.

loopy
2008-06-16, 08:15 PM
Bah, stupid double posties.

PhoeKun
2008-06-16, 09:48 PM
Do you have unique ringtones for people? Any reason why or why not? Anything especially humorous or meaningful?
I don't, no. It's mostly because I'm not really sure how to get the songs on there in the first place (all the regular methods are blocked if I don't pay $40), although now I'm getting a new phone in about a month, which will mean I need new tones anyway. Nothing meaningful, sadly, but I do have the Dethklok theme, so that gets humor points, right?

Who's your favorite American visual artist?
Um... hm. I don't honestly think I have one. I'm not a close follower of the visual art scene. I can never remember who made which movie, and the less said about the state of painting in this day and age, the better (not a big fan of abstraction...). Never knew anything about sculpture to begin with. I like art, visual art. But, and I feel kind of guilty for this, I don't follow it closely enough to name names. My not especially close friend Sasha once drew something I liked. Does that count?

What was your favorite place in your home growing up?
Favorite place in my home? Easily, the basement. It wasn't a real basement, since half of it was ground level (had a pretty glass door and everything), but the room was just made of awesome. Every Friday night, we'd order pizza from a place called Napoli's, which I have yet to find a suitable replacement for, and I'd sneak down there with about half of a pizza and a liter of Pepsi and sleep on the couch after staying up way too late playing games, watching tv, and snuggling with my cat. I think honestly that was the most fun I ever had as a kid.

What's your thoughts about the (assumed?) connections between writing and alcohol?
I don't buy it. Not really anything else to say about that.

Do you dream? If so, describe three interesting dreams that you have had.
Yes, I... why three? I have vivid dreams, we could be reading these descriptions for hours...
I have this one almost every night - it's an evening, somewhere near snow-covered mountains. I'm standing in a hallway, wearing a beautiful white dress. I open a door in front of me, and see my girlfriend standing at the other end of a huge room with glass walls, revealing that we're next to a lake, as well. She's dressed the same way I am. I want to run to her, but I walk instead. We look at each other for a moment, and then kiss, and our bodies are lit up by a beam of light from the setting sun. This dream, like almost all of my dreams is in third person (my memories are also in third person. It's very strange).
Dream 2 (I'm going to stop after this one, if you don't mind) - I'm driving along a winding, country road in my car. It's a nice day; the sun is out, there's a breeze blowing the emerald green grass in a picturesque way, and I'm enjoying myself. And then, somehow, I lose control of the car, skid out of control, flip the car over, and wind up in a ditch. Suddenly, I'm standing outside of the car, only as I look at it, I can see myself sprawled awkwardly inside. I can see that I wasn't wearing my seatbelt as I pull my own limp body out of the car, covering my hands, arms, and shirt with blood from my own body. I let go, and it drops with a thud to the ground, slowly forming a pool of blood that is a very deep red, almost purple color in the light. I shake my body, screaming "wake up! Get up! Please!" while I cry hysterically...

...let's stop this.

What is your opinion of "retail therapy"?
You mean going shopping to make yourself feel better? I think it's a nice pick-me-up every once in a while, but it's not really a solution, or a substitute for one if you have a real problem.

What did you want to be when you grew up at the age of 5, 10, 15?
Age 5 - Well... at age 5, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to be a boy or a girl. Transgenderism is doubleplusnotfun. :smallsigh:
Age 10 - At age 10, I wanted to be a musician, which began my brief foray into the worlds of piano and the gentle giant of the string family: the bass. Or double bass, or string bass, or whatever the heck you call it to distinguish it from the guitar type nobody likes. A few years in, and I realized I had no musical talent. :smalltongue:
Age 15 - Had managed to get myself interested in genetics, and was in the midst of talking myself up for that one. Even took a class in high school, and I enjoyed it. I wasn't sure, though. I was torn between that and writing. As a side note, 15 was also the age when I wrote an editorial for the local newspaper where I described how asinine it was to expect 15 year olds to know what they wanted to do with their lives. :smallamused:

Name one thing you like and dislike about these countries:
Jing crivens, but you ask long questions. All right, here goes:

- Australia
The Good: everything there is poisonous, and can kill you.
The Bad: everything there is poisonous, and can kill you.
- Canada
The Good: home to some wonderful playgrounders, whom I'd very much like to see more of.
The Bad: it's America's hat. Also, ice hockey. :smalltongue:
- Japan
The Good: the Japanese language is among the most beautiful in the world, if you ask me.
The Bad: some of the things that come out of Japan are... weird.
- United Kingdom
The Good: Arthurian legend. Maximum yays.
The Bad: with no offense meant to our British playgrounders, but I have yet to see an British meal that even looks edible.
- United States
The Good: it's my home, and I've enjoyed the life I've lived here. :smallsmile:
The Bad: the continued existence of Memphis, Tennessee.
- France
The Good: it's another country I primarily love for the language. French is pretty!
The Bad: the French people I have met have all made the stereotypes look flattering.
- Germany
The Good: I'm pretty sure Volkswagen saved my dad's life.
The Bad: if I hear another 'auf'd' pun from Project Runway, I am going to hurt somebody
- China
The Good: the Three Kingdoms Era of Chinese history has given me some very awesome reading, and also a series of mindless but nevertheless fun video games.
The Bad: not an especially big fan of the current government there.
- United Arab Emirates.
The Good and The Bad: I'll be honest, I really don't know enough about the country to say anything good or bad...

How did high school treat you?
Honestly, quite well. I got over a fair number of problems I had in middle school (and unhealthily suppressed others), and by the time of graduation, had legitimately begun to enjoy classes and have a decent number of friends. On the other hand, I was also "That Kid in the Trench Coat Who Was Totally Going To Come In One Day and Kill Everyone." You take the good with the bad...

Skippy
2008-06-16, 11:14 PM
Also, do I seriously have to go through my two days without even getting my name in the thread title? No one's going to know I'm here! I are sad Phoe... :smallfrown:

edit: right on cue, it changes. Haha, I must look whiny now... :smalltongue:

I must apologize for this, and thank the mod who changed it (Alarra again?).

I apologize for not being able to be the one making the introductions today, and thank Rogue Monk for it. My boss decided that it would be a good idea if I went to work at 8am today, so I couldn't come here and do all that stuff.

loopy
2008-06-17, 02:19 AM
Thanks PhoeKun, nice to get to know you slightly better! <3

Player_Zero
2008-06-17, 03:57 AM
Hmmm... You seem to want to answer some questions, what with the long posts an' all, so here goes...

What do you come to the playground for?

What is your favourite academic subject?

What is your favourite old movie?

Tea?

Favourite colour? And why is it your favourite?

Ideal holiday?

Favourite author?

Anime? Games? Reading? Kite-flying? 1780s cannon-modernising? What are your hobbies?

Do you frequent any other boards or regularly check any other webcomics?

What is you musical inclination towards?

Are you musical yourself?

Anything else you care to mention?

I think that about covers it. :smallsmile:

Also, English meals are just as bad as your fast food. Nothing wrong with fish 'n' chips... :smalltongue:

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-17, 04:05 AM
Do you like Tori Amos?

If you do, what is your favorite song from Tori Amos?

PhoeKun
2008-06-17, 09:54 AM
What do you come to the playground for?
I used to come exclusively for the comic. But after a couple of months, I noticed there was a forum attached to the whole dealie. Some half hearted clicking later, and I thought "eh, what the heck" and signed up. Mostly to talk about the comic. Most of you weren't around for it, but I have the dubious honor of being involved in the original discussions/flame wars about Miko, when she was still new to the story. But that got real old real fast, so I left it for Friendly Banter. Which changed into something I didn't like after a particular wave of popularity washed over the comic and brought tons and tons of people to the boards who had nothing but frustrating things to say. Then it was play by post games, which I seem less able to play anymore. I guess there are two real draws now, which are the writing contests in Arts and Crafts, and the fact that so many of my friends are here. I've gotten a from the Playground...

What is your favourite academic subject?
English. Writing is my absolute passion. Hey, short answer! :D

What is your favourite old movie?
Train Entering a Station by the Lumiere brothers. Old enough? :smalltongue: In seriousness? Probably Kurosawa Akira's Throne of Blood. The first and so far only adaptation of a Shakespearean work I felt was worthwhile. I'm also willing to sit through The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari most nights, although probably for all the wrong reasons, so far as the people who made the movie must have been concerned.

Tea?
Earl Grey. Hot. Green tea is also lovely.

Favourite colour? And why is it your favourite?
Purple. Always has been, even if I haven't always admitted it. I'm not entirely sure why, I've just always been really attracted to the color. One of my favorite activities as a little kid was reading Harold and the Purple Crayon with my mom...

Ideal holiday?
I'd like to see something without any religious or political affiliations, that can be about gift giving and family togetherness, that the whole world can celebrate together. I know that sounds like a beauty pageant answer, but really, I just want more people to celebrate Christmas the way my family does. We're awesome people. :smallbiggrin:

Favourite author?
I have to pick just one? In that case, Robert Olmstead. It isn't so much about his writing as it is that talking to him over the past couple of years has had such a huge impact on my own writing, and on my life.

Anime? Games? Reading? Kite-flying? 1780s cannon-modernising? What are your hobbies?
Yes. Yes. Yes. Not in a long while. Do people really do that? Well, in addition to the things mentioned, I also write. It's usually poems, because unlike 95% of all young people today, I am not an aspiring novelist. I do not have an idea for a novel, or for a story, and I do not want you to read my story. I'm also totally not going to make a million bucks, like that Christopher Paolini dude. Although I will, if I meet him, break his nose. Actually, that's sort of a hobby of mine, too - thinking of celebrities I'd like to hurt. *cough* I'm also happy with just chatting with people. It's not too hard for me to find something to do.

Do you frequent any other boards or regularly check any other webcomics?
I regularly check some other webcomics, but I frequent no other boards. I'm not even a member of any others. Although on the subject of comics read, I also check VG Cats, xkcd, 8-Bit Theater, an The Adventure of Dr. McNinja. The internet's a big place, but I don't go exploring very often...

What is you musical inclination towards?
I said before, anything with string instruments. Or did you mean styles? I'll listen to just about anything, if it's well done. I don't think there's too terribly much rhyme or reason to what I like and don't like.

Are you musical yourself?
Depends on who you ask. My sister insists I have a great singing voice, but I hate it. Otherwise, no. Guitars burst into flames when I try to play them.

Anything else you care to mention?
This is an absurdly unfair question. It's like asking "Are there any questions you hope people will ask?" I don't think this is about what I want to tell you so much as it is what everybody wants to know. And while I suppose there are certain random factoids you'll never know if I don't tell you (like, did you know I can no longer go to sleep unless I have something or someone to snuggle? Ok, there you go. I just made a hypocrite of myself. :smallfrown:), for the most part, I'd rather this be about people asking questions, than about me filling in questions for myself. Although I do appreciate the gesture.

Do you like Tori Amos?
I don't have strong feelings one way or the other about Tori Amos.

edit: by the way, I'm willing to admit I forgot about the existence of fish and chips when I made my comments about English food. But the texture of fish is gross. So I remain convinced I will starve to death if I ever go to England. :smalltongue:

Hairb
2008-06-17, 09:58 AM
Can you reread books, watch a film twice or put an album on after it's just finished?

Player_Zero
2008-06-17, 03:32 PM
Is my kitty not the mostest cute? :smallbiggrin:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3388/tigerth2.png

Know of One Piece?

Favourite food(s)?

What can change the nature of a man?

PhoeKun
2008-06-17, 06:00 PM
Can you reread books, watch a film twice or put an album on after it's just finished?
Easily and endlessly. In fact, often I can repeat a book or a movie or a game or a song I like back to back. If I see or hear something and genuinely like it, I'm probably never going to get sick of it, and certainly not for very long. I drive some people nuts sometimes when I discover a new song and play it on a loop for 10 hours. I never catch every aspect of something on the first go, so I just have to keep at it until I'm reasonably sure I have. And after that... well, I liked it. I want to experience it again. :smallwink:

Is my kitty not the mostest cute?
No. My kitty is the mostest cute.
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f66/PhoeKun/Me-ness/P1010278.jpg
And you consider yourself lucky that the most adorablest picture of a kitty ever isn't on this computer. Your heart would melt.

Know of One Piece?
I'm aware of it. I can take it or leave it, honestly. To me, it doesn't really seem like a series that has any idea where it's going.

Favourite food(s)?
Well, this breaks down into two categories for me: Foods I can eat constantly, and foods I can't wait for the occasions I get to eat them. It sounds similar, but the latter is for situational foods that I only get to eat once or twice a year, and I can't imagine having them any other time. But, man do I ever look forward to those times...
From the First Category - pizza (New York style), steak (there's a specific cut I prefer, but I can't remember which it is), and one full meal that's unique to my family - baked chicken breast with bread crumbs, brown sugar and paprika, served with rice pilaf (bearing no resemblance to pilaf made by anyone else. We use butter, chicken bullion, fine egg noodles, and rice.), and fresh corn on the cob. It seems in many ways a quintessentially American meal, but I dare you to eat it and not love it.
From the Second Category - squash rolls (I need the recipe for these. Served Thanksgiving and Christmas), potato bread (baked once in spring when we make chicken soup from scratch which also goes on this list), and... well, I call it Christmas bread, but I've no idea what it really is. Might be a unique recipe. Hand baked bread, twisted into the shape of a wreath, with cinnamon baked in, and icing and almonds drizzled on top after it comes out of the oven. Delicious in the extreme. It's a little hard to believe that, for as extensive as this answer is, that I'm as skinny as I am...

What can change the nature of a man?
It's strange how much I get asked this question. This is at least the 5th time. *shrug*

And you know what? Anymore, I don't think there's really an answer to that one. Which is to say, I don't think anything really can change the nature of a man. Some aspects of our cores can be brought out or given dominance based on what we see and do in life, and I think sometimes we discover new pieces of ourselves we didn't always know were there, but they were still parts of us, all the time. We change when we fit the pieces together in different ways, but I think we keep the same pieces the whole time.

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-17, 07:00 PM

Wood, metal or plastic?

B-Man
2008-06-17, 08:40 PM
Phoe!

If you could choose three things to take with you on a deserted island, what would they be and why?

To-mate-o or to-mott-o?

What is your favourite Oots comic and why?

If you had to pick a number between one and ten, what is the primary industry of your hometown?

If you had two dollars and wanted to buy something, what would it be?

PhoeKun
2008-06-17, 09:58 PM
Do I have an escape plan... in case of time travel? I... *blinks* what? :smallconfused: I guess I'd keep a butterfly in Tokyo. *shrug*

I'd like it to be a well stocked, well ventilated cardboard box containing one SweetRein. It's really been too long since I've seen her, I owe her many kisses and "I love you"s. :smallredface:

This seems like a no-brainer. If I have something detrimental to my efforts, at least I can get rid of it eventually. What am I going to do if I don't have something I need?

Wood, metal or plastic?
Not wood. Splinters hurt, yo. I don't think metal in most situations either, because it's so stinking heavy. That leaves plastic, our recyclable friend. But leaves him for what, I wonder?

If you could choose three things to take with you on a deserted island, what would they be and why?
I'd take one of those new GPS/SOS handheld thingamajigs so that I can easily attract the attention of a rescue crew, food so that I have things to eat (you'd think water would be more important, but that's easy to boil. Fires are less difficult to start without matches than you might think), and finally, a very special someone to keep me company while I sit back and wait for people to come take me back to civilization. Honestly, that sounds like a good time. *goes looking for a deserted island to get "lost" on*

To-mate-o or to-mott-o?
To-mate-o. Although neither right now, while the stupid things are tainted with... whatever the FDA is warning us about. Do you think I'd die if I ordered a pizza, what with the poisonous tomatoes running amok? I have to unplug my fridge tomorrow so it'll dry out...

What is your favourite Oots comic and why?
My favorite Oots actually isn't on the site; it's in Start of Darkness. I'll try not to spoil it for those who don't have the book yet (what are you waiting for, anyway?), but it's one of the later strips where Xykon explains the nature of Evil to Redcloak. It's my favorite because it's got some of the best flair Rich has ever worked into his dialog, and it transformed Xykon for me from a walking skeletal punchline to an honestly terrifying villain.

If you had to pick a number between one and ten, what is the primary industry of your hometown?
Hm... Well, I'd say it's a 3. It's not really a town with much of an industry at all. It's a sleepy little college town, most of its business comes from commercial ventures. I'm not even sure if the factory is still open...

If you had two dollars and wanted to buy something, what would it be?
If I wanted to buy something that I could afford with two dollars, do you mean? Hm... it probably depends on how I'm feeling. Nine times out of ten, I'm probably buying a Diet Pepsi Max. The other one, I'm probably buying a chocolate bar of some sort. Either a Twix or a Take 5, usually. I'm not very financially responsible with small amounts of money... it's too easy to justify the loss of a couple of dollars.

banjo1985
2008-06-18, 04:07 AM
If you could wish for one thing for someone else, what would it be?

Last bit of music you listened to?

Can you curl your tongue into a U-shape?

Trog
2008-06-18, 08:17 AM
How does it feel to be PhoeKun Awesome? :smallbiggrin:

PhoeKun
2008-06-18, 09:05 AM
If you could wish for one thing for someone else, what would it be?
I think, without a doubt, I would wish for all the obstacle's in a person's way to be removed. Well, more to the point of getting rid of the things that prevent a person from being who they are. To fix the physical maladies, the bodies that just feel wrong, and even the shackles of debt and poverty. I'd like to get rid of all those things for... a lot of people. Can I really only wish for one person?

Last bit of music you listened to?
This. (http://www.theocracymusic.com/JackO.php)

Can you curl your tongue into a U-shape?
Nope. I've got a boring tongue. It doesn't do any tricks at all. Come to think of it, I'm not particularly talented like that at all. Can't wiggle my ears, or do that Spock thing with my fingers, or any of that kind of stuff...

How does it feel to be PhoeKun awesome
It feels fantastic to have my own brand of awesome, until the realization sets in that if you pronounce my name with the proper long 'ee' sound and long 'oo' sound, that joke falls completely on it's face. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-06-18, 09:39 AM
The original incarnations answer was 'regret'...

No love for One Piece, huh? But he's made of rubber!

...Also, Oda does have a plan for the story, it just seems random because that's his style.

Anywho,

What is your favourite pokemon?

Favourite old game?

Have you upgraded to Firefox 3?

Favourite roleplaying game? Of the video persuasion or otherwise.

Got any plans over the Summer?

Skippy
2008-06-18, 11:26 AM
Last interviewing day!! Hurry up and ask!

PhoeKun
2008-06-18, 01:33 PM
What is your favourite pokemon?
Eevee. Not only is it absolutely, perfectly adorable, but unique among pokemon it has the potential to become exactly what you want it to, whatever that might be. And it seems like every new game comes out with a new evolution for the little guy. So yeah. Eevee's cool.

Favourite old game?
I used to love Duck Hunt when I was four, but no game has stood the test of time for me quite like Punch Out!! featuring Mr. Dream. Which I think originally had Mike Tyson's name attached to it when it was released stateside, in an early example of why American game marketing is stupid. Thanks so much for not releasing Mother 3, jerks. :smallannoyed:

Have you upgraded to Firefox 3?
Wasn't aware of it, actually. If it's out there for the downloading, then I'll probably get it shortly. I like Firefox.

Favourite roleplaying game?
You've probably realized by now that I tend to be really bad at crowning a favorite. It really breaks down into three categories.
Favorite Roleplaying Video Game (standalone): Earthbound/Mother 2. It's such a wonderfully quirky and irreverent game that's never stopped being an absolute blast to play. Even more incredible is how deep and dark the story really goes if you pay close enough attention. A very close second is Seiken Densetsu 2/Secret of Mana. Rabites! :smallbiggrin:
Favorite Roleplaying Video Game (series/collection): Final Fantasy VII. When taken in as a whole, Final Fantasy VII (with Dirge of Cerberus, Advent Children, Last Order, and Crisis Core to back it up) moves into my absolute top spot for RPGs. Crisis Core in particular literally moved me to tears. Twice. Just incredible.
Favorite Roleplaying Game (tabletop): Has to go to D&D. It's always been a system with irritating quirks, and maybe there are "better" systems out there, but all of my fondest memories gaming with other people have come from D&D. And right now, the Saturday game I'm involved in has become one of the greatest sources of fun in my life. All credit to the DM. I don't know if she's reading this or not, but I have the feeling she'd prefer to remain anonymous. If you're here though, *waves and hugs* Thanks.

Got any plans over the Summer?
Your plans get more pedestrian when you start getting older, although this is shaping up to be one of the more action packed summers I've ever had. Today marks the final day of classes I will ever attend, as I tuck my Bachelor's degree under my arm and run like hell from Ohio to... ugh, Tennessee. I'm going to spend a little more time with my family before starting my life proper. The growing up stage is officially over, I guess. But I'll fly out to Alarra and Zeb's wedding in July, and then go to GenCon in August. Then it's time to move to Utah, where I'll... not really have too much idea how to proceed. Life's an adventure.

randman22222
2008-06-18, 02:02 PM
If you went to some place overseas, to live there, not visit, where would it be?

Player_Zero
2008-06-18, 02:45 PM
Is it creepy that I'm asking about 50% of the questions here? Nah, It'd be creepy if I asked all of them... Yeah... Definitely not creepy...

I remember Duck Hunt... I wonder if I still have the gun around here... And the NES for that matter...

Last questions, I suppose.

What is your ideal job?

If you could have any single conventional superpower, then what would it be? For example, mind-reading, flying, heat vision, super strength, etc.

Are hats coo'?

What is the best style?

Are all the girls crazy for a sharp-dressed man?

Are you close to your family?

How intelligent is sufficient?

A fan of card games? What would be one of your preferred game?

That will be all. We shall never meet again. Sayonara.

*Walks off hat tipped down while the wind whsipers causing the cherry blossoms to dance in patterns behind me.*

I am the man who is gonna' be the pirate king!

PhoeKun
2008-06-18, 04:10 PM
If you went to some place overseas, to live there, not visit, where would it be?
I gave some serious consideration to moving to Japan for a little while, so I guess there, but honesty? I don't think I'd make it, overseas. I'm so used to my lifestyle the way it is, I more than kind of doubt I'd be able to make all the adjustments I'd need to...

What is your ideal job?
One that pays more than $30,000 a year, and lets me keep work and the rest of life separate. If I can leave my job at my desk or office or wherever, I'm going to be fine with it. If it comes home with me, bugs me and begs me to give it attention the rest of the day, I'm not going to enjoy it no matter what it is. Side note: my least ideal job would be writing. Creatively, at least. I can and often do write for others and not myself. But the minute that I have to do that? It's basically the end for me. Such a miserably depressing thought.

If you could have any single conventional superpower, then what would it be?
Probably teleportation. Vacations would be easier, I'd save tons of money on gas, and even routine getting around the house would be fun. Or at least easy, after the novelty wears off. Don't know how many times I've gone without food because I was initially unwilling to walk down the stairs...

Are hats coo'?
No. Hats are awful.

What is the best style?
I have absolutely no idea. Crane style?

Are all the girls crazy for a sharp-dressed man?
Not all, no. Some sharp-dressed men just look awful. And if he's pretty, I can probably look past a disheveled outfit. :smalltongue:

Are you close to your family?
Have been in the past, expect to be in the future, but now... I don't know. I still love them dearly, and they love me, but there's a lot I'm not telling them right now. I'd rather not get into what, exactly.

How intelligent is sufficient?
Intelligent enough to remember people can be wrong, but also understand this means it's safe to trust the ones who are usually right. That's sufficient.

A fan of card games? What would be one of your preferred game?
Yes, actually I rather enjoy card games. Like most people caught in the fad that refuses to die, I like Texas Hold 'em quite a bit. Not typically too keen on the fancier games played with a traditional deck of cards. In past lives, I also played Magic: The Gathering and yes, even Yugioh. The shock! =O

And while I'm here, thank you for all the questions. It's been a lot of fun answering them.

randman22222
2008-06-19, 05:13 AM
280mm Artillery Cannons or 200mm Autocannons? Tech II, naturally.

日本語を分かりますか。

und Deutsch?

Who would win in a fight? Me or Oscar the Grouch?

Felixaar
2008-06-19, 05:51 AM
Do you have German Heritage?

Just a guess from your photos.
Also, cute kitty.

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-19, 07:45 AM
Why PhoeKun?

What is your quest?

What is the capital of Abyssinia?

Monty Python?

Favourite comedy show/film?

Least favourite book ever?

Most hated celebrity?

What is one thing you wish never existed?

PhoeKun
2008-06-19, 09:13 AM
280mm Artillery Cannons or 200mm Autocannons? Tech II, naturally.
Heck if I know. A big gun is a big gun to me. Although autocannon sounds cooler...

日本語を分かりますか。
iie, wakarimasen.

und Deutsch?
Nein. And I actually mean it this time. :smalltongue:

Who would win in a fight? Me or Oscar the Grouch?
Oscar fights dirty. I don't think you'd be able to handle Big Bird when he shows up, and he always brings Snuffleupagus. And even if you somehow escape... well, Elmo knows where you live.

Do you have German Heritage?
I don't really know. I might. My mom's side of the family is extremely mixed. But if I do, it's very slight and insignificant. I'm mostly Polish/Irish.

Why PhoeKun?
Do you remember the stupidly long and unnecessary e-mail accounts we all made for ourselves when the internet first became widely available to the public? Well, maybe you don't, you might be too young. Or maybe not. I'm not actually sure how young was too young at that point. Anyway, mine was moronic, and shortened down to Phoe. The Kun was added by people who were friends at the time, because it seemed to fit. I arranged it the way I did because I thought it looked kind of cool at the time with the capital letter halfway through the name... *shrug* I was young and stupid. But it stuck.

What is your quest?
To become a writer worthy of admiration, and create at least one work that people might read after I'm gone.

What is the capital of Abyssinia?
Addis Ababa.

Monty Python?
I am a fan. I particularly enjoy The Meaning of Life, but I seem to be alone in that.

Favourite comedy show/film?
I don't understand why all these 'Favorite ____' questions are so hard! Um... favorite comedy show is probably Coupling. As for movies, I'm not sure. There are a lot of them. Airplane stands out in my head at the moment, but that will probably change after I hit post.

Least favourite book ever?
The... Ephesiaka, I think it was, by Xenephon. I realize it was more or less the first novel in recorded history, but still. 'Pirates kidnap the hero and separate him from his wife, and then something strange and unexpected happens to save him. Then more pirates kidnap him again.' It really is no wonder the Greeks considered the novel to be a lesser form of writing. Although in the more modern era, I have no great fondness for Jane Eyre. Which is a taste my mother and I share...

Most hated celebrity?
Tie between Tom Cruise and Kobe Bryant. I'd like both to spontaneously combust, or at least have their careers go down in flames.

What is one thing you wish never existed?
Facial hair. The only people who should be allowed to have it are those rare one-in-ten guys who actually look better with it. Otherwise... ugh. Just, ugh.

Skippy
2008-06-19, 09:53 AM
And the questioning stops now!! Thanks a lot, Phoe, for being here! This was really insightful. But now someone else must be interviewed...

Our very own pieomancer, Castaras!!!

What disappoints you?
What sound do you love?
What sound do you hate?

Agamid
2008-06-19, 10:27 AM
Sweet or savoury?

Tea or coffee?

Muffin of biscuit?

Bandana or hat?

Jacket or jumper (sweater)?

Jeans or trousers?

Chess of chequers?

and that's all my sleep deprived mind can conjure up right now...

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-19, 02:32 PM
Why pies?

How did you find the forums?

Any regrets?

Fox or Hound?

Favourite and why of:
book?
movie?
day?
season?
music/genre/artist?

Anime? Why?

Most moronic thing you've ever seen on TV?

Do you like Blackadder? Why?

Stephen Fry? On QI?

BisectedBrioche
2008-06-19, 04:09 PM

Wallpaper or paint?

Player_Zero
2008-06-19, 04:44 PM
On Zelda 2 for the NES, how do you defeat the dark knights?

You must remember this... A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh. The fundamental things apply as time goes by...

When two lovers woo do they still say 'I love you'? On that can you rely?

Do you wanna' be the very best, like noone ever was?

Is someone getting the best - the best - the best - the best - the best of you?

Is it a kind of dream, floating out of the tide, following the river of death down stream, oh is it a dream?

Are you any good at Guitar Hero?

how many tictacs can you fit in your mouth?

SilentNight
2008-06-19, 11:06 PM
What is your favorite Rush song. (Or top three it it's too hard.)

Do you know the reference, "Look! A Seagull!"?

What instrument(s) do you play and in what style?

Vespe Ratavo
2008-06-20, 12:41 AM
Does the world end with a bang or a whimper?

Could you be more specific? What kind?

Why do so many quizzes have the question "What book, movie, game, etc, would you take to a deserted island?"

Isn't that kind of a stupid question?

What book, movie, or game would you take with you to a deserted island?

Did I fire all six shots, or only five?

Do you feel lucky, punk?

What's your favorite book for use in self-defense?

Who would win in a fight: The Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Cthulhu?

banjo1985
2008-06-20, 06:16 AM
What's your favourite English-specific word?

Have you ever called someone a wazzock?

Or do you prefer the term eejit?

What was your favourite kids TV program?

loopy
2008-06-20, 10:19 AM
Castaras

- Australia
- Canada
- Japan
- United Kingdom
- United States
- France
- Germany
- China
- United Arab Emirates.

loopy
2008-06-20, 10:26 AM
Castaras

- Australia
- Canada
- Japan
- United Kingdom
- United States
- France
- Germany
- China
- United Arab Emirates.

Castaras
2008-06-20, 01:20 PM
Defenestrate, or Yoink
Languages are too awesome for me to have a least favourite word.
Do not think those thoughts do not think those thoughts yes I know you think that sounds wrong but don't think those thoughts Hmm...Computers. Friends. Boyfriend. Family.
What disappoints you?
Losing friends. Realising my goal was too high to reach.
What sound do you love?
Music
What sound do you hate?
Rap/Badly made Pop songs/Badly made musical songs
Doctor, Soldier, Agent, Shade...

Oh wait. Real life != Anarchy Online.

Other than student? I'd quite like to work in the computer games area of work.

Anything health related. I have medical phobias which make me faint, so defintely no no.
"Well done."
Sweet or savoury?
Depends on the sweet, depends on the savoury. =P

Tea or coffee?
Neither. Can't stand tea, don't like coffee.

Muffin of biscuit?
Is the muffin double chocolate chip? If so, Muffin. If muffin != chocolate, and biccit = chocolate, biccit.

Bandana or hat?
Both are funky. Depends on what else I'd be wearing.

Jacket or jumper (sweater)?
Jacket anyday.

Jeans or trousers?
Depends on the jeans, but trousers most of the time.

Chess of chequers?
Can only play chess.

Why pies?
Orginally? I don't know why. But why pies now? I think it might have been Silkenfist, but in Kiss/Kill, I was doing "Give pie". He asked me if it was kiss/kill. I said "Give poisoned pie". Which is where people got the "Arrrghh! Cassie's an evil pieromanic(hahaha)" from. I went with the flow. =)

How did you find the fo
rums?
August, 2006. Little me is wanting to create a comic, but worried I don't have the drawing skillz. Parents show me OotS. I sign up for forums, make a fool of myself with a post, then disappear. January, 2007. I'm bored sick with Runescape, and looking for a new place to go. I remember oots. I get up to date, and logged back in. Town dragged me in and kept me stuck. Then SMBG took over my life.

Any regrets?
So so many. Main one was me being a bully. I won't go into that.

Fox or Hound?
FOX!

Favourite and why of:
book?
Evil. =P I'll put the Golden Armour Quartet, because that was an awesome set of books, with such a cool plot. I also have a very soft spot for the Tamora Pierce books - awesome series of bookses.
movie?
LotR, Stardust, Dark Crystal, Labyrinth. All awesomely done films - LotR also had some awesome extras.
day?
Changes daily. =D
season?
Winter. Cold, and has christmas.
music/genre/artist?
ARRGHH! You evil evil person Curly!
David Bowie
Blind Guardian
Genesis
Rush
Pink Floyd
Enya

Why? They make teh awesumz music.

Anime? Why?
Some anime is funky. =) Well drawn, and with interesting plots. Not everything's screaming teenage girls who look like they're 6.

Most moronic thing you've ever seen on TV?
This. Watch and be amazed. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=OVto6H7s-aM)
Do you like Blackadder? Why?
What little I've seen I liked. Very funny.

Stephen Fry? On QI?
Not seen much QI. <.< >.> So can't comment.

I have plans for when aliens come and kidnap me or I get teleported to an alternate world where magic is found. That count?

How large a cardboard box?

Something which proves detrimental. Probably the same thing as what I need.

Wallpaper or paint?
Wallpaper.

On Zelda 2 for the NES, how do you defeat the dark knights?
Don't have an NES, don't have Zelda 2.

You must remember this... A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh. The fundamental things apply as time goes by...
Wha?

See previous answer.

Do you wanna' be the very best, like noone ever was?
Best means attention, so no. Why're you asking me song lyrics? =P

Is someone getting the best - the best - the best - the best - the best of you?
I'm certainly doing alright, I'm doing the best that I can.

Is it a kind of dream, floating out of the tide, following the river of death down stream, oh is it a dream?
I know those lyrics. DAMNIT! *tries to remember*
Oh wait. Bright Eyes, the watership down one. Not the blind guardian one. *giggles*

Are you any good at Guitar Hero?
Not played Guitar Hero.

how many tictacs can you fit in your mouth?
Never tried, as I don't like tictacs. =P

What is your favorite Rush song. (Or top three it it's too hard.)
Even that's hard.
2112. Cygnus X-1 (Book I and II). Tom Sawyer. YYZ. All of Exit Stage Left, tbh.

Do you know the reference, "Look! A Seagull!"?
Nope.

What instrument(s) do you play and in what style?
Clarinet (Jazz and classical)
Keyboard (Castaras style - aka, whatever the hell I like)
I can't play Guitar, but I can tune one by ear. =)

Does the world end with a bang or a whimper?
It ends with a massive explosion, before showering us with the words "HAPPY END!"

Could you be more specific? What kind?
Go on Albinoblacksheep. Search for "The Demented Cartoon Movie". There you have your answer. And I'll have made you waste many precious minutes of your life...mwuahahaha!

Why do so many quizzes have the question "What book, movie, game, etc, would you take to a deserted island?"
Do they?

Isn't that kind of a stupid question?
Only as stupid as you think.

What book, movie, or game would you take with you to a deserted island?
War and peace, LotR, Anarchy Online. All stupidly long.

Did I fire all six shots, or only five?
I don't care. That may be a movie quote, but out of context, that is oh so kinky.

Do you feel lucky, punk?
Ya callin' me a punk?! EH?! EH!?

What's your favorite book for use in self-defense?
Something that's easy to wield, easy to hit things with, and heavy enough to do some damage.

Who would win in a fight: The Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Cthulhu?
Chuck Norris.

What's your favourite English-specific word?
Defenestrate/Yoink

Have you ever called someone a wazzock?
A what? (no)

Or do you prefer the term eejit?
See above answer.

What was your favourite kids TV program?
Eh...Looney Tunes/Wacky Races/Stop the Pigeon/Tom and Jerry/Snoopy...Any cartoons.

Two of the dreams I remember are NSFW and I'd rather not tell you lot them. =P
The other...I'm walking along a road in my village. Two men in a black van drive up. They shoot me, and I wake up.

What's that?

5: ASTOWENMER!
10: Dunno
15: Something mathematical - Maybe computer programming

- Australia
Don't know much about this place. Like to see Playgrounders and the reef. Heat and desert would be annoying to deal with though.
- Canada
Nice and cold. Playgrounders. Dunno much about Canada, so can't really say much.
- Japan
Robots. Don't want to go there though. *shrugs* Dunno what bad things there are.
- United Kingdom
It's got my family and my wuv in it. Bad things: Grey, grey, and more grey. Too hot in the summer. Hayfever.
- United States
Playgrounders. Too big!
- France
Nice food. bad heat.
- Germany
Know very little.
- China
Likewise, know very little.
- United Arab Emirates.
Likewise, know very little.

Treats me okay *still at secondary* Sometimes feel a tad lonely. But I'd rather be lonely than being like many of the people there...-_-

wadledo
2008-06-20, 01:40 PM
Defenestrate, or Yoink
Heheeheehee.
Funny words.

Wha?

See previous answer.

'Tis Frank Sinatra.

How do you feel about cheesy B-movies?

Whats your dream home?

What do you think of antiquing?

Player_Zero
2008-06-20, 01:58 PM
'Tis Frank Sinatra.

That it be... That it be... I mean, yes it is, not 'that it be'. Here. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIiAdHGi3AI)

Good movie... Good song...

It's still the same old story, a fight for love and glory, a case of do or die...

...:smallsigh:

How do you feel about Yugioh?

And the Abridged Series by Littlekuriboh?

Is maths not the bestest?

Who could hang a name on you, when you change with every new day?

What subjects did you take or are interested in?

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?

Will you sail on the sea of dreams, chasing your desires, never letting them die?

Favourite colour?

What is your alignment?

Castaras
2008-06-20, 02:12 PM
How do you feel about cheesy B-movies?
B-Movies? Cheesy movies can be fun. Take Magic Roundabout movie, for instance.

Whats your dream home?
With a certain person, atm. And internet connection <.< >.> Might change, hope it doesn't.
What do you think of antiquing?
Ya mean, something becoming an antique? Meh. Dunno really. Makes money, I guess.

Watched it, played the cardgame. Still got the masses of cards somewhere...

And the Abridged Series by Littlekuriboh?
Hilarious.

Is maths not the bestest?
Hell yeah.

Who could hang a name on you, when you change with every new day?
True. Very true. Boyfriend and family could, noone else could. =P

What subjects did you take or are interested in?
Took:
English
Maths (interested in)
Three Sciences (interested in physics)
Fine Art (interested in)
Music (interested in)
Geography
History
French

What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
To get a job that pays enough for me to live comfortably. To find someone who I could be with for the rest of my life(found, methinks. Just can't get to...)
Will you sail on the sea of dreams, chasing your desires, never letting them die?
One or two desires, definitely.

Favourite colour?
Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver.

What is your alignment?
Neutral, tending to chaotic good, irl.

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-20, 02:14 PM
How do you feel about being my adopted little sister?

You're pretty. Can I touch your nose?

Player_Zero
2008-06-20, 02:23 PM
Watched it, played the cardgame. Still got the masses of cards somewhere...

http://www.megatonik.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/inconceivable-1.jpg

Pure mathematics or applied? Be forewarned that your life hangs in the balance, and is wholely dependant on your answer to this question.

What would you describe your style of humour as being?

What sort of job do you hope to attain, besides it being well-payed and whatnot? What field, as in.

Music lives?

Was Scrooge a bad person or was he just a lonely victim?

Castaras
2008-06-20, 04:30 PM
How do you feel about being my adopted little sister?
Mmm...Yay, I've got another cool guy as an elder brother? :smallsmile:

You're pretty. Can I touch your nose?
Don't touch the nose. The nose is not made to be touched by people.

Pure mathematics or applied? Be forewarned that your life hangs in the balance, and is wholely dependant on your answer to this question.
Pure.

What would you describe your style of humour as being?
Weird and Cassieish

What sort of job do you hope to attain, besides it being well-payed and whatnot? What field, as in.
Computing would be an awesome field.

Music lives?
Music always lives on! PROG ROCK WILL NEVER DIEEEEE!

Was Scrooge a bad person or was he just a lonely victim?
He was a victim of his past.

Player_Zero
2008-06-20, 04:51 PM
Pure.

Weird and Cassieish

He was a victim of his past.

http://www.megatonik.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/inconceivable-1.jpg

Seriously... Get out of my head, Charles!

Anyway, questions:

How many cups of tea do you normally drink in a day?

How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Is it a kind of dream, floating out of the tide, flowing the river of death down stream, or is it a dream?

Can you go with the flow?

Is it a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder?