PDA

View Full Version : Changing User Name

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-05-29, 05:11 PM
recently I was considering changing my user name (especially seeing as there's already an Asmodeus here) and was unsure how I go about it. Do I just ask here, or what?

Zakama
2008-05-29, 05:32 PM
You'd want to ask WampaX, but as far as I know they don't hand out name changes willy-nilly here.

Lord_Asmodeus
2008-05-29, 06:39 PM
Well I was thinking of changing it to Cherubael, Honsou, or Omphalos Daemonium.

Deth Muncher
2008-06-01, 11:02 PM
Well I was thinking of changing it to Cherubael, Honsou, or Omphalos Daemonium.

Tee hee, Storm of Iron.

Oh, but, I do agree with the fact that they don't just give out names. Perhaps the rules of Highlander do not apply to Asmodeuses...Asmodeii?

Skippy
2008-06-01, 11:26 PM
As far as I know...

If you joined before we switched over from the old YaBB forums to the new vBulletin forums, you can request a name change here. This is ONLY for people who registered before the switch.

This is a one time only affair so make sure you are happy with what you choose.

I repeat, YOU ONLY GET ONE NAME CHANGE!This will be to your old displayname, username or whatever name you associated yourself with (as you may have been stuck on one you were only using for a short while). The field in the Old Displayname will then be erased and your post edited.

NOTE: If you are using an underscore or multiple words with no space, please state that you specifically want your name like that. You can have a space in your new name.

That's the only way you could get your name changed. So, if you got into the forum after the system change, don't get your hopes high.