PDA

View Full Version : Last Day of High School!!

loves_to_laugh
2008-05-30, 01:20 PM
Ahh!!!!! I am currently in my last class of my last day of my last year at high school, EVER.

It's quite scary to think that I am now officially done with it...:smalleek:

But at the same time, overjoyed.:smallbiggrin:

Just thought I should share this with y'all.

Tempest Fennac
2008-05-30, 01:36 PM
What are you're plans now? Good luck with everything.

Yoritomo Himeko
2008-05-30, 01:38 PM
Wow, way to go! Times like these are so exciting!

What are your plans for the summer? What are your plans for the fall?

Congratulations on finishing high school!

Skippy
2008-05-30, 02:09 PM
You're finishing High School... And you're here in the internets?? You should be out, partying with your friends! Congratulations!

Zakama
2008-05-30, 02:14 PM
Woot fruit! Congratz! :smallcool:

Player_Zero
2008-05-30, 02:38 PM
I have... Errr.... A week to go? I think, anyway... Hmmm... Probably. A week of 6th form A-levels, that is. Not your 'High School' lark. But I've also got a loaf of exams, too, so I'm not all that thrilled. :smallfrown:

Still, be sure to get photos of your friends and whatnot so you can reminisce. :smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-05-30, 02:42 PM
Ahh!!!!! I am currently in my last class of my last day of my last year at high school, EVER.

It's quite scary to think that I am now officially done with it...:smalleek:

But at the same time, overjoyed.:smallbiggrin:

Just thought I should share this with y'all.

If I could travel to anytime in the coming 5 years it would be that day.

Arokh
2008-05-30, 04:06 PM
Ah, yes. A wonderful feeling to never have to go back to that wretched place ever again unless you yourself please to do so. Although I possible should go there next monday to check how I passed my Abitur (similar to A-levels, as far as I know).
And concerning partying: Apparently, non of the people I call friends had any intentions to do so today. Well, we will see tomorrow.
And, of course, congratulations to loves_to_laugh/ good luck to Player_Zero and anybody else that still has some finals coming up.

So long, Arokh.

de-trick
2008-05-30, 04:21 PM
hurt to burst your bubble but you still have to learn if you want to get ahead in life

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-30, 04:32 PM
hurt to burst your bubble but you still have to learn if you want to get ahead in life

Hush! Learning happens in 3 months! Let the poor thing have fun prior to freshman year!

TigerHunter
2008-05-30, 04:47 PM
Lucky you. I still have a year left. :smallfrown:

Congratulations! Go have fun.

Hephaestus
2008-05-30, 04:49 PM
Awww... mine's not until wednesday...

I can wait though.

Mauve Shirt
2008-05-30, 04:52 PM
Savor your happiness! College work will hit you like a brick that is for some reason flying straight at your face!
College happiness will balance this out, though.

Sewer_Bandito
2008-05-30, 04:53 PM
Lucky you. I still have a year left. :smallfrown:

Congratulations! Go have fun.

Yeah, thanks for rubbing it in on those of us that still have another year to go through... :smallfrown: (or more)

Em Blackleaf
2008-05-30, 06:54 PM
I have a week and a half until I'm done with this school year. But it will be my last day of middle school, not high school.
But finishing high school is a big step. Good luck with college and stuff! :smallsmile:

Jae
2008-05-30, 08:19 PM
Congrats.

Going into my junior year and it feels like i just got promoted from 8th grade. It's really wierd. The other day me and my friend were talking about college and how we'll probably be going to a junior college in the town next to my own, and how it'd be really good if we could get an apartment together. Save us both a lot of money, since we'll be getting basically the same general ed classes and can carpool and the like.

And I was like wow the wierd thing is..? it's not far away. We really both are majorly considering this plan, this might really be how it HAPPENS.

its seriously the scariest thing. ever. =/

lol i sound all depressing right now in just two posts and im actually ridiculously happy and am about to go to aforementioned friends house for thee night. hmm. contemplative, i guess

OwlbearUltimate
2008-05-30, 11:53 PM
Go and listen to "School's Out" by Alice Cooper like fifty times. I want to teach myself to play that song just for when I graduate High School.

BizzaroStormy
2008-05-30, 11:54 PM
Congrats, take the next year off, then start college.

Zarrexaij
2008-06-01, 06:24 PM
Congratulations!

My last day of school was May 20th, but I graduated on May the 23rd. Yeah, we had two days to practice commencement, but it turned out all right in the end.

On May 27th and 28th I had new student orientation for Oklahoma State and I'm so pumped about my freshman year of college. I have my college fall 2008 schedule so I'm pretty much set. I just need to get some student loans and buy some stuff for my dorm.

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 08:20 PM
I have a week and a half until I'm done with this school year. But it will be my last day of middle school, not high school.
But finishing high school is a big step. Good luck with college and stuff! :smallsmile:

Same here. Ugh. I hate my middle school.

Agamid
2008-06-01, 09:18 PM
Hey congrats. I have no idea how the education system works in the states, but good luck with college/uni/work/apprenticeships/TAFE/whatever.

I would like to say that i remember my last day of high school... and i kind of do, i mean i remember the 'senior breakfast' that was the last day we ever had to come to school, and i remember graduation (how could i forget, my stupid school shirt was rubbing my new tat raw), and i remember exams and the formal... but i don't remember my last class, or even the last day of classes. Hell, i don't even know what day of the week we finished classes on!

†Seer†
2008-06-01, 09:35 PM
Because it hasn't been said yet... *looks at above posts and puts a blanket over them* Congrats!!

I'm jealous :smalltongue:. I've got 2 more weeks until I'm out *Edit* of college for summer. */edit*

Collin152
2008-06-01, 10:02 PM
Nice work, not dying before you got there.
Harder than it sounds.
I envy you, you probably don't need to plan out an excape strategy for... now-ish. I still got some time to work on mine, but it needs to be flawless.

NinjaHippy
2008-06-01, 10:17 PM
Congratulations! What are your plans now? I highly suggest college.

loves_to_laugh
2008-06-04, 09:12 AM
Whew. I found the thread again! I started and then lost it...:smallredface:

Anywho, yeah I am actually going to be a camp counselor for the summer.

I think that I might start college late. I have been changing my plans a lot and I don't have much money saved up for it so I will probably take some time before I start my life in college.

randman22222
2008-06-04, 09:20 AM
Nice! One year from now exactly will be my last day (My last day of my junior year was today as well.)

So, where you going for college? And what's the summer look like for you?