PDA

View Full Version : COD4: Mile High Club

deepsear
2008-05-31, 08:57 AM
I just want to have a thread here for all of us hardcore guys. Post your name if and only if

You have completed the "Mile High Club" Level on VETERAN

So yeah, post like this:

Weapons

Estimated Time Left

So...

p90+USP

2 seconds

Brickwall
2008-05-31, 09:25 AM
You realize it sounds like you're asking how many people have had sex in a plane, and then asking details? Because, you know, it does sound like that. :smallconfused:

Carrion_Humanoid
2008-06-02, 08:14 PM
I sprinted through with a SPAS, no offhand

Desidus
2008-06-02, 08:56 PM
MP5

9 seconds

Was just a matter of knowing when to use the flashbangs and after that it was a cakewalk. But I do play way too much of it so meh, give me a week without playing it and I'll suck so much more, heh

TheSorrow
2008-06-02, 08:56 PM
So Goddamn hard

The Linker
2008-06-04, 09:03 AM
This looks interesting. I'll have to try it later. I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard to do in more than a few tries, but then, I've only done it on the first difficulty. I'm sure it must be pretty tough. Can't wait to try it. :smallbiggrin:

Edit: OK, yeah, that's far too hard for me. 50 seconds... yikes...

Desidus
2008-06-04, 06:44 PM
Trick is don't try to kill every hostile. Learning which ones need to die and which ones your teammates will take care of can save you a lot of time, not to mention a ton of lives.

Oh, and getting lucky helps. I remember one time I was on a roll, literally hadn't be hit once and was rounding the second to last corner and, no kidding, the guy (who I knew was going to be there) around the corner put one between my eyes. Single shot to the head, and I was down. So, so sad.

Paragon Badger
2008-06-04, 11:58 PM
And here I was; developing a solid strategy for beating the story game on Veteran; Be timid.

Such tactics are not so applicable for the Epilogue..

Kane
2008-06-05, 08:14 AM
Not having a '360 myself, I don't think I'm applicable for this. However, I have a friend, who, normally is a god of FPS gaming, but in this case, is getting his ass handed to him, sliced, diced, and perforated.

I think it's driving him insane.

Any suggestions? (It be cool if they don't have to lock him up in the padded rooms by the end of the month.)