PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Some diseases

InaVegt
2008-05-31, 03:59 PM
So, looking over the diseases in the 4e DMG, I decided the world needed some more, and some lower level ones. So, here they are.

Coughing Fever Level 1
Improve: 18 Maintain: 14
A minor fever that causes coughing fits.
{table]The target is cured|<|Initial The target gains a -1 penalty on stealth checks until cured|<>|The target loses a healing surge that it cannot regain until cured.|>|Final state: The target gains 2 damage that it cannot regain until cured.[/table]

Burning Fever Level 3
Improve: 20 Maintain: 15
A minor fever that heats up the body.
{table]The target is cured|<|Initial The target gains a -2 penalty on thievery checks until cured|<>|The target loses a healing surge that it cannot regain until cured.|>|Final state: The target gains 4 damage that it cannot regain until cured.[/table]

Maybe I'll make more later.

TheLogman
2008-05-31, 06:46 PM
Why the penalty on stealth checks when you have a fever? Wouldn't it make more sense to have it on like Acrobatics or Concentration?

Bandededed
2008-05-31, 08:31 PM
Why the penalty on stealth checks when you have a fever? Wouldn't it make more sense to have it on like Acrobatics or Concentration?

I think it's because he's coughing. I wouldn't describe it as a fever with coughing, though, if that's what it is.

InaVegt
2008-06-01, 12:07 AM

The first is because he's coughing, the second was a copy arror and should read thievery.

I fixed that.