PDA

View Full Version : Elan should have stayed with the orcs as their spiritual leader.

krossbow
2008-05-31, 04:04 PM
Seriously. He just has a way with orcs.

On that note:
nerf giggles, he does too much dps.

PaladinFreak
2008-06-01, 08:02 PM
... :smallconfused:

I sincerely hope you are joking.

Skyserpent
2008-06-01, 08:49 PM
... :smallconfused:

I sincerely hope you are joking.

I think he is...

though to be honest: it seems Elan has been getting less and less popular as the series has gone on...

d'Bwobsling
2008-06-01, 09:22 PM
I think he is...

though to be honest: it seems Elan has been getting less and less popular as the series has gone on...

He's definetly changed

Red XIV
2008-06-01, 09:55 PM
He has? He was an amusing idiot at the beginning of the story. He's still an amusing idiot. What's changed?

krossbow
2008-06-01, 09:57 PM
i don't know. Elan spontaneously makes orcs want to kill him, and his party is ready to tear him apart, but random bystanders still swoon at the mere sight of him.

That's classic Elan though! An empty headed pretty boy. I still remember Azure city new years eve :smalltongue:

Still, his alliance with giggles is troubling. His Thwacking stick is severely overpowered. I mean Blocking AND thwacking? Really now.

Nerd-o-rama
2008-06-01, 10:02 PM
He has? He was an amusing idiot at the beginning of the story. He's still an amusing idiot. What's changed?He's an amusing idiot with a dedication to his friends beyond "they're around and I'm nice", and actual combat utility.

Revlid
2008-06-02, 02:01 AM
i don't know. Elan spontaneously makes orcs want to kill him, and his party is ready to tear him apart, but random bystanders still swoon at the mere sight of him.

That's because, while his 18 Charisma is very attractive initially, pretty soon his barely-sentient Intelligence and Wisdom scores begin kicking him socially.

Of course, Azure City girls evidently don't care about that sort of thing. :smallbiggrin: