PDA

View Full Version : I hope that shaman's a cleric!

Gamerlord
2008-05-31, 05:40 PM
Then we can learn what domains giggles has!

bobothegoat
2008-05-31, 10:28 PM
Probably that NPC class... Adept or something.

Leewei
2008-06-01, 12:31 AM
War for the weapon focus (Stick) and Destruction for the daily Smite, er Slap.

Jayngfet
2008-06-01, 01:00 AM
Weapon focus(greatclub)

War,chaos, and Destruction domains.

Tempest Fennac
2008-06-01, 01:53 AM
I'd agree with the idea that he's an Adept (there is a Shaman class in the 3rd Edition, but I don't know anything about the class apart from which spells it can use: http://www.devinweb.com/shamanspells.htm and http://www.devinweb.com/shamandomainspells.htm ).

Gamerlord
2008-06-01, 06:29 AM
Well at least we learned that banjo has the destruction domain...i think.
Because elan said "Banjo can smite giggles with his banjo" at least i think it works that way....

Tempest Fennac
2008-06-01, 01:18 PM
I assumed he was refering to smiting in general (such as when he hit Roy with a really tiny lightning bolt).

Logalmier
2008-06-01, 02:45 PM
I think it's likely that Giggles has the strength domain, I mean, the entire religion is based of of hitting people with a big stick (either that or destruction). And don't all deities have domains relating to there alignment, and then two other domains? If that's the case then maby his domains are:

-Strength (for reasons above)

- Evil ( he's likely an evil deity)

- Chaos ( I'm making a guess that he's chaotic evil)

- Pie Eating (So he can defeat his rival brother)

Actually I'm not sure what the 4th domain would be, so for right now lets assume it's Pie Eating.

Chronos
2008-06-01, 05:33 PM
Trickery is probably another good bet for a domain.

chiasaur11
2008-06-01, 06:22 PM
Not so sure about the evil.
I mean, he was created by Elan.

I'm thinking more chaotic nuetral played so as to allow maximum violence against everybody, You know, Bugs or the Three Stooges, or maybe animaniacs style morality

Ojoxsofeta
2008-06-01, 06:43 PM
Well at least we learned that banjo has the destruction domain...i think.
Because elan said "Banjo can smite giggles with his banjo" at least i think it works that way....

El Kabong style.

Logalmier
2008-06-01, 09:25 PM
Trickery is probably another good bet for a domain.

What do you mean? What makes you think Giggles has trickery as a domain?:smallconfused:

ObadiahtheSlim
2008-06-02, 08:33 AM
El Kabong style.
Now hoooooold on thar!

Grey Watcher
2008-06-02, 09:34 PM
Not so sure about the evil.
I mean, he was created by Elan.

I'm thinking more chaotic nuetral played so as to allow maximum violence against everybody, You know, Bugs or the Three Stooges, or maybe animaniacs style morality

I dunno, it might be Evil, as understood by Elan (hitting people for no reason and being mean sounds like how Elan might define Evil).

teratorn
2008-06-02, 11:13 PM
I dunno, it might be Evil, as understood by Elan (hitting people for no reason and being mean sounds like how Elan might define Evil).

Good point, I also vote on evil.

By the way, when I read the thread title I thought it was about cleric=bandaid, since with all the orcs hitting each other all the time they will require a lot of healing.

Klose_the_Sith
2008-06-03, 01:00 AM
What do you mean? What makes you think Giggles has trickery as a domain?:smallconfused:

He's the god of Slapstick?

Fruchtkracher
2008-06-03, 01:32 AM
i guess he's got the....slapstick domain!!!

Logalmier
2008-06-03, 03:54 PM
He's the god of Slapstick?

I don't understand, what that has to do with trickery?

i guess he's got the....slapstick domain!!!

Thats a much better idea than pie eating, but what would the granted powers for slapstick be?

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-03, 03:58 PM

I have finally seen the moderator Grey Watcher. Woohoo. I think I´ve seen all moderators post I think...

Gamerlord
2008-06-03, 04:01 PM
WOW! A live moderator! posting here!