PDA

View Full Version : Sacred

Inhuman Bot
2008-05-31, 08:54 PM
Anyone else ever play this? It's one of my top 10 rpgs (well more like 11, but still). Good news for fans: sacred III should is in the works!

Triaxx
2008-06-01, 11:31 AM
Love the game. Makes Diablo 2 look like it's not even trying.

Triaxx
2008-06-01, 11:36 AM
Love the game. Makes Diablo 2 look like it's not even trying.

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-06-01, 01:08 PM
Sacred is buggy as crap, but still a LOT of fun. The ability to create skill combos is amazing in general, but with range attacks it's absolutely game breaking.

Triaxx
2008-06-01, 08:09 PM
The latest patches correct a lot of the problems. 1.38 for Sacred, 2.28 for Underworld.

Prustan
2008-06-02, 08:07 AM
Rather like the game, but I just tried installing it to my new computer, and it hasn't worked too well. I have Sacred, Plus and Underworld, with the latest patch (which I also had on my old computer), and my savegames didn't like the change too much - crashing after a few hours and not triggering the autosaves like they're supposed too. I really don't want to have to start AGAIN, like my characters have had to everytime I've patched it on the old computer.

Major problem I have with Diablo types is that all too often you kill some uber-boss, find an awesome piece of equipment, and it's absolutely useless for your character. With the number of character classes and skill combinations in Sacred, it is rather difficult to find decent replacement equipment.

Triaxx
2008-06-02, 05:17 PM
Start the save, and export the character. You'll start at the beginning of the campaign, but you'll have fresh saves.

Prustan
2008-06-03, 07:55 AM
Start the save, and export the character. You'll start at the beginning of the campaign, but you'll have fresh saves.

Which is what I really didn't want to do. The only character that (I think...) I haven't had to restart the campaign on is the Wood Elf that made it into Underworld. The others have all had to restart the campaign at least once, though I swear that Daemon has had to restart four times... Plus the Dwarf is halfway through picking up the Elemental bits. Really annoying :smallfurious: