PDA

View Full Version : Old Stormbringer RPG Help Needed!

Tedankhamen
2008-06-01, 05:29 AM
Hey hey,

I am looking for the old YK Nationalities and Classes list to port into my Elric! game. Used to have it WAAAAAY back but moved and it returned to the Plane of Chaos. If someone could scan and send it along, I would be in your debt.

Tedankhamen:smallbiggrin:

Matthew
2008-06-01, 05:47 AM
I am afraid we are prohibited here from even talking about scanning in and distributing anything held under copyright.

Roog
2008-06-01, 06:40 AM
I am afraid we are prohibited here from even talking about scanning in and distributing anything held under copyright.

Without scanning anything, or going into too much detail, I can tell you the following.

I am looking for the old YK Nationalities and Classes list to port into my Elric! game.

D20 Dragon Lords of Melnibone used standard PHB classes.

Chaosium's Stormbringer game had Assissins, Beggars, Craftsman, Farmers, Hunters, Merchants, Nobles, Priests, Sailors and Warriors.
The Hawkmoon books had a similar set (no Assassins, Beggars or Priests, and also including Mutants, Scholars, Scientists)

D20 Dragon Lords of Melnibone had the following as races:
Melniboneans, Half-Melniboneans, Myyrrhn (no LA listed, but Melniboneans look like a very low powered LA +1 race, and Myyrrhn have flight)
and as nationalities:
Argmiliar, Dharijor, Dorel, Filkhar, Ilmiora, Jharkor, Lormyr, Melinbone, Myyrrhn, Nadsokor, Nomad Nations, Oin & Yu, Org, Pan Tang, Pikarayd, The Island of Purple Towns, Shaza(a)r0, Tarkesh, Vilmir.
Chaosium's Stormbringer also included The Weeping Waste and Eshmir, but left off Dorel and the Nomad Nations (which included the Weeping Waste and the Sighing Desert).