PDA

View Full Version : The Crush Thread: IV

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 06:43 AM
Since there hasn't been one of these for a few months, and it seems the the Playground is buzzing with brief romances, I have decided to make Crush Thread Number Four.

Is there anyone who makes you giggle with their posts? Someone who makes you wonder what steamy lothario is really under that cute little avatar? Would you totally ask someone out, if they didn't happen to be on the other side of the world? Are there just some people you wished you knew better, chatted to more, had the tiniest touch of the hots for, or just liked a lot? As said before: posting here isn't tantamount to proposing your undying love or even asking them out, they're not likely to lead to marriage or any Relationship - though it has happened. It's just an appreciation of some of the GitPers you like the most.

If someone'd be willing to set up an anonymous mailer, that'd be great, if not, I'll happily relay the more embarrassing of crushes anonymously - or even those slightly blander ones you feel a bit silly saying. :smalltongue:

So, girls, boys, anthropomorphic animals, and stuff which ain't any of them, declare your crushes here! Or this thread will die...

EDIT: Gezina has kindly put in an anonymous mailer. See lower on this page. :smallwink:

†Seer†
2008-06-01, 06:53 AM
If it doesn't have to be a romantic crush... then I would totally nominate Syka! I would have loved to grow up with you as a sibling! :smallredface::smallbiggrin:

randman22222
2008-06-01, 07:08 AM
No one yet... I just don't know enough people here.

Add me on MSN!!!

Serpentine
2008-06-01, 07:15 AM
<.<
>.>
*is hopeful and, as an added bonus, totally single*

Hrm... Not much to offer at the moment. I am glad that I've aquired da Rogue's MSN, though :smallsmile:

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 07:18 AM
Love ya too, Serpy:smallwink:

Tom_Violence
2008-06-01, 07:35 AM
I love lamp, etc.

InaVegt
2008-06-01, 08:37 AM
An anonymous e-mailer (http://inavegt.gethost.nl/anonmail/index.php)

Yes, it is my domain, no, I don't collect IP adresses, it just sends an e-mail to me without any information about who it is from.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-01, 09:34 AM
Serpy and Roguey? What would I have to do to get in on that, hmm? :smallwink:

Ego Slayer
2008-06-01, 09:42 AM
Serpy and Roguey? What would I have to do to get in on that, hmm? :smallwink:
I have to remove.... certain parts, first... and your left big toe, just because. Then you might be allowed in.

Bookman
2008-06-01, 09:50 AM
I have to remove.... certain parts, first... and your left big toe, just because. Then you might be allowed in.

And possibly add some others?
(Let's give him three heads! :biggrin:)

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-01, 10:14 AM
I don't crush on the internet, which you all are. You are all the internet!

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 10:18 AM
I love lamp, etc.
You, sirrah, have just won.

I don't crush on the internet, which you all are. You are all the internet!
We are many. We are legion.

randman22222
2008-06-01, 10:31 AM
I don't think a crush, but Mauvey seems like a cool person.

Ethrael as well.

EDIT:@V. Not wasps?

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-01, 11:03 AM
We are many. We are legion.

FTW! ^_^ bees

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-01, 11:07 AM
I have a crush on...

You. Yes, you. Whoever you are. I am sure you know who you are. Or not. Oooh, look, something shiny!

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 11:12 AM
I have a crush on...

You. Yes, you. Whoever you are. I am sure you know who you are. Or not. Oooh, look, something shiny!

Me? Awesome. :smalltongue:

...Well, not so much since you're a guy as far as I can see it, but still, nice to know I'm popular. :smalltongue:

Jibar
2008-06-01, 12:23 PM
<.<
>.>
*is hopeful and, as an added bonus, totally single*

Hrm... Not much to offer at the moment. I am glad that I've aquired da Rogue's MSN, though :smallsmile:

Like a boyfriend has ever stopped us loving you?
Come here ya big snake lady. Hug-Muffin time!

Oregano
2008-06-01, 12:38 PM
Come on be honest people, no one can refuse the sweet, sweet taste of Oregano.:smallwink:

I don't have a crush on anyone on the forums but there's some really cool people on here, especially people who are willing to actually speak to you even though you're a n00b in comparison to them. It's also cool how everyone likes to help each other and total strangers are willing to give you advice and impart their knowledge.

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-01, 01:07 PM
I love you Oregano!
And I'm glad Randman thinks I'm cool. He is cool too.

Dragonrider
2008-06-01, 01:09 PM
It's only the cool people who stick around here. All the uncools drop off. :smallbiggrin:

Also: as I recall, last crush thread, Serpentine and Roguey were inundated with crushes. Scorpina also. :smallamused: it's only a matter of time before they find themselves, once again, at the center of attention...:smallbiggrin:

*pulls out popcorn*

It's hilarious to see normally sane males duelling for their affections. :smallwink:

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 01:13 PM
It's hilarious to see normally sane males duelling for their affections. :smallwink:

Interesting... What about normally insane people, are they hilarious to watch or not? :smalltongue:

PhoeKun
2008-06-01, 01:23 PM
Oh look, another Crush thread.

It's a little surprising given how much time has passed between these things that my situation is more or less unchanged. *shrug*

I've got a couple of minor crushes, and trust the people to know who they are. I have one person I love more than anything, and she knows who she is.

And me? I go un-crushed upon. I'm the least known regular in all of gitp. :smalltongue:

Oregano
2008-06-01, 01:26 PM
I love you Oregano!

Woop, I think you deserve a promotion.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 01:29 PM
*pulls out popcorn*

Look who's talking.:smallamused:

FdL
2008-06-01, 01:30 PM
I have a big crush on Scorpina ^^

Hehehe, no crush thread is complete without me saying this obvious piece of information.

SMEE
2008-06-01, 01:31 PM
Oh... the dreaded crush thread. :smalltongue:

Well, it seems I have a crush on Kyace. I'm not sure, though. It may be just a "I want to take you to bed and give you a day to remember!" feeling more than a crush.

The other options I could consider are already well taken!

And I won't bother to post the whole "I want to take that one to bed" list. It wouldn't fit in the post character limit. :smalltongue:

Oregano
2008-06-01, 01:33 PM
And me? I go un-crushed upon. I'm the least known regular in all of gitp. :smalltongue:

I find your anonymity(sp?) and the fact you have lyrics to one of the best songs ever in your signature simply intoxicating.:smallwink:

Jibar
2008-06-01, 01:40 PM

There are those of us who would feel that title is more suited to themselves.

...is it just me or does that sound really weird?

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-01, 01:43 PM
Oh look, another Crush thread.

It's a little surprising given how much time has passed between these things that my situation is more or less unchanged. *shrug*

I've got a couple of minor crushes, and trust the people to know who they are. I have one person I love more than anything, and she knows who she is.

I believe you and Dizzy were the first people I flirted with when I entered this nuthouse during Gender Bending Week. Does that count?

Izodor
2008-06-01, 01:50 PM
I feel rather depressed since I gave a rose to the girl I like on valentine's day anonymously. Her best friend asked if I did it and why. I said I did and that I thought she was rose-giving-worthy. Since that moment that girl (the one I gave the rose) blocked me on msn and decided to start ignoring me completely. Before this happened she was rather friendly and we talked regularly.

Pyrian
2008-06-01, 01:58 PM
Look who's talking.:smallamused:
Yeah, really. I was recently challenged to a duel over you, Dragonrider. :smallcool:

Oregano
2008-06-01, 02:04 PM
@Izodor, she obviously wasn't worth the rose then was she, and maybe ifyou get the chance you should confront her about it, if she blocked you because you have a crush she's evil in my opinion. And that's an awful thing to do to you.:smallfrown: Ah well, you'll find someone better.

FdL
2008-06-01, 02:06 PM
I feel rather depressed since I gave a rose to the girl I like on valentine's day anonymously. Her best friend asked if I did it and why. I said I did and that I thought she was rose-giving-worthy. Since that moment that girl (the one I gave the rose) blocked me on msn and decided to start ignoring me completely. Before this happened she was rather friendly and we talked regularly.

Bleh. *hugs* She's not worth your rose then. Some women do that, they freak out because they don't know how to deal with it in a respectful, mature way. Move on, nothing to see here.

Jae
2008-06-01, 02:16 PM
Awwww. She was so not rose-worthy.

lol no crushessss (neither here or irl) but i always find these threads unreasonably interesting.

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 02:19 PM
Kneebibble, my crush for you resounds across the ocean. Alas, it can never be. :smalltongue: Jibar, you seem really sweet too, but I reckon that not even your mating season can bring us together. Aziraphale, Doihaveaname?, Randy, and Magtok are also being crushed upon. Friend crushes go out to some of you too, especially Vael, SMEE, and RabbitHoleLost (That's Queeny, for you old schoolers). Others of you are all right too. :smallwink:

The Rose Dragon
2008-06-01, 02:20 PM
Yeah, really. I was recently challenged to a duel over you, Dragonrider. :smallcool:

I am also still waiting for your response on that, too.

Seriously, I need to duel someone over something. This will suffice for now. :smalltongue:

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 02:23 PM

Seriously, I need to duel someone over something. This will suffice for now. :smalltongue:

Me! Fight over me! My Ego needs the attention anyway. :smalltongue:

Hell Puppi
2008-06-01, 02:25 PM
I have a crush on Rubakhin.

Well not so much a crush as a lot of admiration for him. As someone once pointed out, he's the only person who can turn a conversation about peanut butter into a discussion of literature.
That and he's a damn good writer.

Edit: @Below- well, I can't really argue with that, either. :smallamused:

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 02:26 PM
I have a crush on Rubakhin.

Well not so much a crush as a lot of admiration for him. As someone once pointed out, he's the only person who can turn a conversation about peanut butter into a discussion of literature.
That and he's a damn good writer.

And, that he's one of the most gorgeous people alive.

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 02:54 PM
Well, I'm da Rogue does always make me smile...

Not sure I'd stretch to duelling for her affections though.

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 03:26 PM
Well, I'm da Rogue does always make me smile...

Not sure I'd stretch to duelling for her affections though.

Too late. Fight, or die!

*cough*

Yeah.....

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 03:31 PM
Have at thee! Thou devilish cur!

(Also, Syka seems like a truly amazing person. Serpentine too, and Curly helped me out majorly, so they're kind of crush/friendship/hero-worshipping adulation material too. Oh and Haruki-kun too, she's awesome. Obviously)

Kaelaroth
2008-06-01, 03:36 PM
Have at thee! Thou devilish cur!

(Also, Syka seems like a truly amazing person. Serpentine too, and Curly helped me out majorly, so they're kind of crush/friendship/hero-worshipping adulation material too. Oh and Haruki-kun too, she's awesome. Obviously)

Yeah, Haruki's a guy. Just thought you ought to know. :smallwink:

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 03:45 PM
Heh, going by avatar was a silly mistake. Well, I can still hero worship him, right?

Also, thanks :smallwink:

wadledo
2008-06-01, 03:46 PM
Well, I love and hate you all equally, so I guess you could say I've got a "crush" on everyone on the forum.

Some people I love more than hate, and others I hate more than I love, so it all works out.

I'm da Rogue!
2008-06-01, 03:48 PM
Yeah, Haruki's a guy. Just thought you ought to know. :smallwink:

Are you sure? Here's a family photo of us, taken by dr.Bath.

Back then, I thought my brother was my sister.:smalltongue:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/ekithebun/happyfamily2.png

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 03:50 PM
OK, now I'm just confused.

Dragonrider
2008-06-01, 03:54 PM
It's hilarious to see normally sane males duelling for their affections.

Look who's talking.

Yeah, really. I was recently challenged to a duel over you, Dragonrider.

Seriously, I need to duel someone over something. This will suffice for now.

:smalleek:Gahh!

...I probably should've seen that coming. :smalltongue:

NO DUELING! At least, not until the popcorn's ready. :smallbiggrin:

Headless_Ninja
2008-06-01, 03:58 PM
*Hides epee*

Awww...

*Psst! Dragon! Pistols at dawn!*

Castaras
2008-06-01, 04:15 PM
Obvious comment time!

I have a massive crush on Exachix. Which is kinda logical. :smalltongue:

*huggles her fox*

Exachix
2008-06-01, 04:17 PM
*huggled* YAY!

I've got a Crush on Castaras

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-01, 04:19 PM
Aww...Fox and Pie! <3

I have a crush on a girl who isn't on here. And I've had crushes on most of the usual suspects for posters, and a few that most people wouldn't have thought of. >.>

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-06-01, 04:37 PM
Rubakhin is indeed a masterwork item by the looks of 'im (though I like the longer hair better). :smalltongue: I dunno about his writing though, I have yet to see an example of it.

Vorpal Soda
2008-06-01, 04:38 PM
I really should get a crush on someone, shouldn't I?

Hmmm... who shall I crush on?

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 04:46 PM
I really should get a crush on someone, shouldn't I?

Hmmm... who shall I crush on?

Me! Crush on me! [/egostroke]

Nano
2008-06-01, 05:02 PM
I love PhoeKun's avatar. :smallredface:

Player_Zero
2008-06-01, 05:02 PM
Can I crush on myself? That'd be pretty coo'... But then again, I don't think I'd ever seriously consider any sort of commitment... Maybe it's best we stay apart... It's best for the both of us.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-01, 05:42 PM
I believe someone had a crush on me...then moved on to a Full Nelson, followed by a Leg Lock, which is another kinda crush, I guess.

*sigh*

Seems the only crushes I get require me to get x-rays afterward. :smallfrown:

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-01, 05:49 PM
Aww, Bor...whatever happened to that girl you were getting along with so well? :smallfrown:

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-01, 06:02 PM
Aww, Bor...whatever happened to that girl you were getting along with so well? :smallfrown:
Well, there's only so much chasing a guy can do. After a while, you start feeling like you're on a treadmill. I was interested, she wasn't, end scene. :smallfrown:

Copacetic
2008-06-01, 06:35 PM
Well, there's only so much chasing a guy can do. After a while, you start feeling like you're on a treadmill. I was interested, she wasn't, end scene. :smallfrown:

After all that running I think You'd be pretty fit. Sorry, though.:smallfrown:

Midnight Son
2008-06-01, 07:29 PM
I've been watching Britain's Got Talent on the web for the last few days. I have a crush on the British Accent. Seriously; Its just awesome. Also, Sophie Mei...Rowr. Okay, so she's a bit young, but still...

:smalleek:What is it with me and belly dancers?

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-01, 07:39 PM
Tony Stark.

Dragonrider
2008-06-01, 07:43 PM
I just noticed that Charlie McDonnell (http://www.youtube.com/charlieissocoollike) is pretty cute in some of his videos. :smalltongue: It's not a crush, but it did prompt me to watch even the ones that weren't that funny.

I like this one. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=0relULkw4QI)

I'm going with Midnight Son...it's mostly because of the accent.

InaVegt
2008-06-01, 10:45 PM
I've been watching Britain's Got Talent on the web for the last few days.

Wait, so they get it right in GB, but not over here?

*grumbles furiously*

Midnight Son
2008-06-01, 11:31 PM
Wait, so they get it right in GB, but not over here?

*grumbles furiously*I think it has to do with the prize. Not only is it money, but the winner gets to perform at the Royal Variety Show, which is apparently quite an honor. Here, you tell people that it's open to any and all and the dumbasses come out of the woodworks.

Felixaar
2008-06-01, 11:56 PM
Aww. No one's crushed on me. Probably a good thing... thats how we know the women (and worse yet, the men) of the playground are still in positive SAN points.

randman22222
2008-06-02, 02:12 AM
I can't help but thinking that our persona itP and OotP are completely different. I know they are for me. Well, not quite. Only difference is OotP I won't talk to anyone but my friends, at which point I won't shut up. :smalltongue:

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-02, 02:59 AM
Oooo, pretty new crushes thread for me to update regularly to no good end.

Alas, I am too old for ze crushes, apparently. Even me own bonny lass says she wouldn't 'a' crushed on me till after she met me since I was so darned old. :smallcool:

O' course, that means I don't get to crush on anyone else either, since it'd just be weird. However "if I were ten years younger... and not engaged to someone who could ban me...

I could definitely see myself being curious about a handful of you. I think they all know who they are, though. :smallamused:

Player_Zero
2008-06-02, 03:41 AM
Tony Stark.

Tony Stark built this thread in a cave!

...With a box of scraps!

I can't help but thinking that our persona itP and OotP are completely different. I know they are for me. Well, not quite. Only difference is OotP I won't talk to anyone but my friends, at which point I won't shut up. :smalltongue:

No... I dress up as a pirate in real life and go to the cinema in a dressing gown. I'm pretty much like my persona as well as I can depict it.

Solo
2008-06-02, 03:46 AM
Pocketa looks doable.

Felixaar
2008-06-02, 04:15 AM

...With a box of scraps!

Well I'm sorry sir, but I'm not Tony Stark.

On that note though, I'd probably have a crush on Robert Downey Jnr if he were female. Same with Johnny Depp.

randman22222
2008-06-02, 04:31 AM
Johnny Depp... That name always makes me laugh. German speakers will know why. :smalltongue:

EDIT:@V My forum noobishness knows no bounds!

DELETED!!

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-02, 04:51 AM
Holy quadruple posting, Batman!

Reinboom
2008-06-02, 05:03 AM
Holy quadruple posting, Batman!

I have crushes on alternative continuum travelers who inject server data on multiple time streams to cross upon one possible existence.

In a side set of news: phoeeeee, may I know of your crushes? Leave me a message or something about em if not aloud, and you don't have to if you don't want. I'm just curious. :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2008-06-02, 05:14 AM
I speak an insignificantly small amount of German, but clearly not enough to get the joke. Please, illudicate.

randman22222
2008-06-02, 05:19 AM
To all the German speakers here: Let's keep it a conspiracy. Along with Gift.

Charity
2008-06-02, 05:31 AM
You, sirrah, have just won.

TV is indeed made of sarcastic win.

Nonsense everybody knows Phoe.

... ooo er crush stuff, not me guv faaaar tooo old.

potatocubed
2008-06-02, 06:20 AM
It's only the cool people who stick around here. All the uncools drop off. :smallbiggrin:

Kind of like the opposite of frostbite, then.

Logic
2008-06-02, 07:08 AM

Yes. Let us give a gift to anyone that asks for it.

Except my crushes.

Serpentine
2008-06-02, 07:13 AM
Oooo, Logic has crushes?
Tell! TEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL! O.O

RationalGoblin
2008-06-02, 07:35 AM
Obvious comment time!

I have a massive crush on Exachix. Which is kinda logical. :smalltongue:

*huggles her fox*

What, no love for the overweight goblin whos nuttier then a pecan pie? :smallfrown:

*huggled* YAY!

I've got a Crush on Castaras

As do I. Shall we duel about it? I recommend shooting each other with knives at dawn.

Logic
2008-06-02, 07:48 AM
Oooo, Logic has crushes?
Tell! TEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL! O.O
Tell what? Specific details will not be easily gleaned. But several are playgrounders.I don't know why I like being difficult when people want to know who I am crushing on, I just do!

Ceska
2008-06-02, 07:53 AM
:smallbiggrin: I wouldn't know how to properly translate Depp anyway. It's one of those slang words you can't seem to get right in another language.

And I agree on him, he looks rather good and, despite the name, he seemed to be quite well spoken too.

PhoeKun
2008-06-02, 07:54 AM
In a side set of news: phoeeeee, may I know of your crushes? Leave me a message or something about em if not aloud, and you don't have to if you don't want. I'm just curious. :smalltongue:

Weeeelllllll... for sure, I can tell you about this bottle of Orange Crush; it's certainly a crush I have. :smalltongue:

The others... Mm, not in public. I'll tell you next time I see you online, ok?

*snuggles SweetRein*

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-02, 08:09 AM

...With a box of scraps!

RULE 74!!! IF IT EXISTS TONY STARK BUILT IT IN A CAVE!

Heehee "depp"

randman22222
2008-06-02, 08:12 AM
If anyone here is smart, has high moral values, and seems to follow a sine curve as far as seriousness/funness goes, and is just slightly more talkative IRL than me, then I'll have a crush on them.

Yup. I know what I like.

SDF
2008-06-02, 08:13 AM
RULE 74!!! IF IT EXISTS TONY STARK BUILT IT IN A CAVE!

Heehee "depp"

Oh noes, internet rules! Does that also mean that there is porn of Tony Stark building it in a cave?

Crushes are fun, but I think I'm actually less interesting on the internet than I am in real life...

Serpentine
2008-06-02, 08:19 AM
Tell what? Specific details will not be easily gleaned. But several are playgrounders.:smallannoyed:
>adds a third infuriatingly curious event to the list<
:smallsigh:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-06-02, 08:26 AM
Ahem
:: rolls out super long paper with crushes listed::
Two majooor crushes: Vael (<3<3<3) and Nexus
Big Crushes: Rairai, De, Cobra
Other Crushes: Magtok, Curly, Rogue, Serp, Bor, and many, many others.
I crush a lot :smalltongue:

randman22222
2008-06-02, 08:27 AM
Ahem
:: rolls out super long paper with crushes listed::
Two majooor crushes: Vael (<3<3<3) and Nexus
Big Crushes: Rairai and De
Other Crushes: Magtok, Cobra, Inigo, Curly, Rogue, Serp, Kaela, Bor, and many, many others.
I crush a lot :smalltongue:

If you're the one I'm thinking of on the picture thread, you're pretty durn good looking. :smalltongue::smallredface:

EDIT: Double checked. You are the one I remembered.

EDIT2: I did that on purpose. :smalltongue: I knew from the beginning who I was thinking of, I just felt like building up suspense. Yeah. I have too much time on my hands.

SDF
2008-06-02, 08:31 AM
If you're the one I'm thinking of on the picture thread, you're pretty durn good looking. :smalltongue::smallredface:

EDIT: Double checked. You are the one I remembered.

Well good, thats a lot better than, "Oops, nevermind I think you're ugly." :smalltongue:

Serpentine
2008-06-02, 08:32 AM
Oooo! And such prestigious company, too :smallbiggrin:

Death, your friend the Reaper
2008-06-02, 08:37 AM
Anyone that even flirts with the idea of puns often gets my attention on the boards, that or witty word play.

And, well, obviously thus whom I have my attention on must feel awfully flattered, I mean...I don't think I was concentrating properly when midnight struck on January 1st 2000. It just went in one era and out the other.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/NudeDeath.gif
Who doesn't want Death?:smallwink:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-02, 08:41 AM
Err.
I think I'm safe to tell it here that I have a big, big crush on Curly:smallredface:
Awesome women/girls itp(out of my head, I'm typing you down because you posted here) : Curly, Serp, Phoe, Scorpina, RabbitHoleLost, EmeraldRose(I'l stay away from her, if thats what you want....) CSK, De, and on a second note, I'm definetly adding Mauve to the list.

Oh noes, internet rules! Does that also mean that there is porn of Tony Stark building it in a cave?

:yuk:

Dragonrider
2008-06-02, 08:41 AM
As do I. Shall we duel about it? I recommend shooting each other with knives at dawn

[:miko:] *shakes finger*

hey now, no dueling yet! I can get the freakin' popcorn maker to work! [/:miko:]

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-02, 08:46 AM
*opens huge black backpack which was unseen because of ninja powers.*

*pulls out a working popcorn maker and a bag of un-prepared popcorn*

*sets it to work*

Now we can soon get to work.

Dihan
2008-06-02, 09:30 AM
I have a crush on my doppelganger... Freud would have a field-day!

banjo1985
2008-06-02, 09:36 AM
Wow, I haven't seen this thread in ages...

Well, I still like Serpy, Rogue and Curly are great to talk to....and I have an unyielding urge to hug several admirable individuals on here, though that's probably just me being weird...as usual.

*returns to lurking*

Hoggy
2008-06-02, 09:36 AM
Jae manages to be consistently stunningly attractive, though I gather she may not like my saying so. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-06-02, 09:37 AM

There will be soon. I shall see to it personally.:smallwink:

...:smalleek:

Jibar
2008-06-02, 10:26 AM
Oi. No Rule 35.

I like to image a little romance going on between my Freud Mii and Carl Jung Mii.
None of my family understands why I find it so funny.

:smallannoyed:
>adds a third infuriatingly curious event to the list<
:smallsigh:

What are the other two?

Still going uncrushed.

randman22222
2008-06-02, 10:30 AM
<snip>

I like to image a little romance going on between my Freud Mii and Carl Jung Mii.
None of my family understands why I find it so funny.

<snip>
Still going uncrushed.

You made Freud and Carl Jung Mii's? That's awesome!

BTW, you are crushed.

Dragonrider
2008-06-02, 10:33 AM
Still going uncrushed.

*steps on the muffin*

Yep. Crushed.

*bends down to examine it*

Wow - Jib, you haven't gone stale at all, despite sitting out on the counter (by the broken popcorn machine) for ages and ages!

*is impressed*

Jibar
2008-06-02, 10:39 AM
You better believe. I'm unstoppable.
Apart from water. Cat-Muffins hate water.

You made Freud and Carl Jung Mii's? That's awesome!

There are Nietzsche and Ayn Rand Miis as well. Sometimes I sit them all together and pretend their questioning their existence. Then they get distracted by the fact that they don't have fingers. :smalleek:
Then Mr. Russian comes over to say hi and they huddle off into a corner.

randman22222
2008-06-02, 10:41 AM
You better believe. I'm unstoppable.
Apart from water. Cat-Muffins hate water.

There are Nietzsche and Ayn Rand Miis as well. Sometimes I sit them all together and pretend their questioning their existence. Then they get distracted by the fact that they don't have fingers. :smalleek:
Then Mr. Russian comes over to say hi and they huddle off into a corner.

That is the most awesome thing I have heard. You made me happy. :smalltongue:

wadledo
2008-06-02, 10:46 AM
*ponders*
Well, I do lurve me some muffins, and cats are nice.
*moves Jibar to the loves more than hates list*
*moves dallas-dakota to the hates more than loves list*
Balance must be achieved!

Kaelaroth
2008-06-02, 10:47 AM
Still going uncrushed.

But I crushed you... :smallredface:

Brickwall
2008-06-02, 10:50 AM
One of these days, I have to keep one of my fanboys around long enough to post in a Crush thread.

Oregano
2008-06-02, 10:53 AM
One of these days, I have to keep one of my fanboys around long enough to post in a Crush thread.

One'll probably show up eventually, you're like one of the most popular people here.

EDIT: And one of the coolest, of course.

Jibar
2008-06-02, 10:57 AM
But I crushed you... :smallredface:

Dammit. You did.
Now you've just ruined my self-righteous indignation. Fooey. :smalltongue:

Player_Zero
2008-06-02, 10:58 AM

Sexist. :smalltongue:

Also, an update on the crush on myself: we worked things out, talked for a while and decided to stay friends. I think he resents me, with due cause, but I just don't love him anymore.

randman22222
2008-06-02, 10:59 AM
Sexist. :smalltongue:

Also, an update on the crush on myself: we worked things out, talked for a while and decided to stay friends. I think he resents me, with due cause, but I just don't love him anymore.

That made me happy too. :smallbiggrin:

I like this thread. Good job, Kael!

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-02, 11:15 AM
I have lots of semi-crushes. Do those count?

Like...I have respect crushes on people like Bor and Syka...

...then I have want-to-hang-out-with crushes on people who make me smile, like Death and Solo...

...and the similar want-to-hang-out-with-because-you're-an-amazing-friend crushes, the most important of which right now is Thallis Vahadt...

...then I have want-to-snuggle mancrushes, like Jibar and Doihaveaname?...

...and want-to-snuggle-like-you-some-but-think-you're-more-like-family crushes, like Ego and Serpy...

...and the all-important internet crushes. Which I could give some examples of, but I won't. :smallredface:

...oh! And the "want to get to know you more" crushes, which applies to 90% of the people I regularly respond to posts of or have randomly PMed but have never had a decent conversation with on AIM/MSN.

And yes, that's a hint. Message me, peoples! >.>

Dihan
2008-06-02, 11:47 AM
...then I have want-to-snuggle mancrushes, like Jibar and Doihaveaname?...

Yay! A want-to-snuggle mancrush!

*Snuggles* :smallbiggrin:

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 07:15 PM
Maive Shirt, defintly. Has anyone here express a crush on me yet? Other than me? And myself. And I? And Yours Truly? And EE? And The Dude with the Napleon avatar?and rutee:smallwink:
from
EE

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 07:19 PM
sorry, don't know you well enough to crush much on you EE.

Most of mine are pretty well-known by now: De, Ranna, Muave. Curly just made the list after our exchange in SMBG earlier this afternoon.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty face :smalltongue:

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 07:24 PM
sorry, don't know you well enough to crush much on you EE.

Most of mine are pretty well-known by now: De, Ranna, Muave. Curly just made the list after our exchange in SMBG earlier this afternoon.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty face :smalltongue:

call me hetrosexist, i always assumed female crushes, i utterly forgot about male. No offense intended/taken
from
EE

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 07:28 PM
call me hetrosexist, i always assumed female crushes, i utterly forgot about male. No offense intended/taken
from
EE

None taken. It was a lame attempt at a joke anyway. :smallwink:

Jae
2008-06-02, 07:29 PM
hehehehe
this actually made me laugh really hard than i felt rly dumb because i think maybe it is wierd to laugh all by yourself in an empty room so i stopped.
im in a ramblyyy mood today

Jae manages to be consistently stunningly attractive, though I gather she may not like my saying so.
no that made me smile :smallredface: i appreciate you saying so.
i think im more open to compliments if theyre unexpected..and of course if ive had a crappy day

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 07:31 PM
None taken. It was a lame attempt at a joke anyway. :smallwink:

pretty much. Through i do think we might have to have a duel over Maive shirt at some point. I don't care about the result, just the duel. Black Adder style
from
EE

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 07:34 PM
pretty much. Through i do think we might have to have a duel over Maive shirt at some point. I don't care about the result, just the duel. Black Adder style
from
EE

Hmm...yes, yes we might. :smallamused:

Though it'll probably have to wait until after I've finished duels with multiple people over De, probably more than a handful for Ranna, and most certainly several for Curly.

I have a busy afternoon ahead of me...

Copacetic
2008-06-02, 07:37 PM

It's Brickwall! Squuueeeeeeeee!!!

:smalltongue:

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 07:38 PM

Though it'll probably have to wait until after I've finished duels with multiple people over De, probably more than a handful for Ranna, and most certainly several for Curly.

I have a busy afternoon ahead of me...

Ah but like Napoleon, i shall some how manage to get in front of the far before anyone is ready and attack. With feather dusters
from
EE

FdL
2008-06-02, 07:40 PM
Jae manages to be consistently stunningly attractive, though I gather she may not like my saying so. :smalltongue:

I agree with this. Jae is a very pretty young girl.

There's other women I like in the playground besides the one I said, but I don't think I'd call them a crush. And right now I don't feel like listing them somehow...But they probably now who they are. Well, Serp probably does :p Lemony probably doesn't though.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-02, 07:42 PM
I agree, Jae is indeed a most attractive young lady. I always get this feeling like she doesn't like me much, though...ah, well, it's probably my usual doubts.

Cobra doubt is proportional to the prettiness of the young lady involved. *nods*

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-02, 07:42 PM

Probably. :smalltongue:

EE, if you're crushing on me you should at least spell my name right. :smallamused: And I totes want to see a Black Adder style duel.

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 07:43 PM
Probably. :smalltongue:

EE, if you're crushing on me you should at least spell my name right. :smallamused: And I totes want to see a Black Adder style duel.

1) Spelling? WHatt ish dat?
2) Winner gets your heart? At least a your old redshirt ?
from
EE

PhoeKun
2008-06-02, 07:45 PM
Cobra doubt is proportional to the prettiness of the young lady involved. *nods*

That explains why you seem so confident when talking to me... no doubt at all, right?

Collin152
2008-06-02, 07:46 PM
Hadrian Emrys.
Crossdressing avatar aside.
Now, fear the affections of a shambling corpse!
Fear them I say!

Jae
2008-06-02, 07:50 PM
I agree with this. Jae is a very pretty young girl.

I agree, Jae is indeed a most attractive young lady
Thanks both of you. youre all to sweet. && i felt uberly gross/uggo today so thats nice

I always get this feeling like she doesn't like me much, though...ah, well, it's probably my usual doubts.

nah she doesnt not like you. but i mean, have you talked to that jae chick? she is so cold! i mean, insensitive lil thang aint she? shes just not good at telling when shes being unfriendly or intimidating or something.

lol no need to doubt anything around her, though

FdL
2008-06-02, 08:05 PM
nah she doesnt not like you. but i mean, have you talked to that jae chick? she is so cold! i mean, insensitive lil thang aint she? shes just not good at telling when shes being unfriendly or intimidating or something.

lol no need to doubt anything around her, though

*hugs Jae* It's just that maybe we don't know this Jae chick so well. She can sometimes seem distant or something, and I think that it's because she may be shyer than she thinks, but she's friendly and worth knowing and having around ^^

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 08:07 PM
No offense intended, but who is Jae?
from
EE

Dragonrider
2008-06-02, 08:08 PM
*hugs Jae* It's just that maybe we don't know this Jae chick so well. She can sometimes seem distant or something, and I think that it's because she may be shyer than she thinks, but she's friendly and worth knowing and having around ^^

I like this third person thing. :smallamused:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-02, 08:14 PM
from
EE

Jae is two posts above you. Jae started almost every thread involving self reflection, as well as the unreasonable ranting thread, which is awesome. :smallwink:
Jae is also very pretty, as many people have said.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-02, 08:14 PM
from
EE
Err... the girl two posts above you? :smallconfused:

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 08:17 PM
Err... the girl two posts above you?
I know that, i just wanted to know what she normally does

Jae is two posts above you. Jae started almost every thread involving self reflection, as well as the unreasonable ranting thread, which is awesome. :smallwink:
Thanks a lot, that explains a lot, through i haven't seen a picture

from
EE

FdL
2008-06-02, 08:20 PM
Of course, if we're talking about people I like, there will always be a "less than three" for Ego ^^ That goes without saying but it's worth mentioning.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-02, 08:22 PM
Phoe, that's not true. You're plenty pretty. I just always felt like you disliked me/were annoyed by me. That's the vibe I get.

Somewhat similar to you, Jae. Whenever I speak with you, I just feel so...not worth your time. Like you've better things to do than wasting time with awkward old me. It's nothing to do with your attitude (although I did feel ignored by you for a long, long time, which hurt a lot), but...I've noticed recently that you seem even more withdrawn than usual. I mean, I already felt a wall there because I'm some guy from the internet and therefore inheritly have certain barriers in place, but I feel like you've thrown up several more between you and everyone else in the last few weeks. :smallfrown:

Philistine
2008-06-02, 08:30 PM
hehehehe
this actually made me laugh really hard than i felt rly dumb because i think maybe it is wierd to laugh all by yourself in an empty room so i stopped.
im in a ramblyyy mood today
(snip)

I would disagree. There are situations when laughter is probably inappropriate (and at the very least would require a good explanation), but that's not one. Just a few minutes ago, I laughed out loud at "porn of Tony Stark building it in a cave" - because, darn it, that's funny. And laughing is fun. Even if you're sitting home alone - and in that situation, it might be even more important than in other times and places.

But eh, what do I know?

FlyMolo
2008-06-02, 08:33 PM
ZombieRockStar. Sadly gone from these boards(?).

Not totally sure if I have the username right.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-02, 08:42 PM
@Fuddle - ^^;

Oh, no, he's around. Lurking. Watching. Isn't he so cyoot?! :smallamused:

And he's still mine. :smallbiggrin:

RabbitHoleLost
2008-06-02, 09:01 PM

Though it'll probably have to wait until after I've finished duels with multiple people over De,

Yes.
Like me.

You don't even stand a chance :smalltongue:

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 09:05 PM
Yes.
Like me.

:smallamused:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-02, 09:06 PM
And then BR comes in and slaughters you all.

wadledo
Yes.
Like me.

I want in to.
Dramatic reveals are so much more fun when they're actually dramatic.

Raistlin1040
Bah, you guys are all a bunch of bandwagoners anyway. I was the first one with the crush on De. Besides, I have a GUITAR! I auto-win any sort of duel over women.

Hmm...really should further this thread's actual point.

*Ahem* ATTENTION PLAYGROUND!

I totally love De and Queeny. :smallredface: That is all.

EvilElitest
As i said, My super speed, (remember my avatar?) gets me to my foe first.
from
EE

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 09:07 PM

Well then I'd just have to turn my attentions to you...

...oh wait, EE, damn...

crap, running out of options here...

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 09:09 PM
Well then I'd just have to turn my attentions to you...

...oh wait, EE, damn...

crap, running out of options here...

I bring the Grande Army with me too.
from
Ee

wadledo
2008-06-02, 09:10 PM
One eye, commands army of inept cute thingys, is about to replace arm with eldrich-fire golem's.
If I had an eye-patch, I would auto-win.
I will still win long enough to do several things.

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 09:11 PM
I bring the Grande Army with me too.
from
Ee

One word: Waterloo

wow...that comeback was about as effective as using feathers to grind a brass bar...

Jae
2008-06-02, 09:14 PM
btw, i would so make out w/ ego via instant messenger =0 :smalltongue:

It's just that maybe we don't know this Jae chick so well. She can sometimes seem distant or something, and I think that it's because she may be shyer than she thinks, but she's friendly and worth knowing and having around
Ehh I never found her to be particularly shy. On the contrary, she talks a little too much (about herself) and says things in a blunt manner. shes definitely not shy, but distant..eh yeah. she does distance very well.
I do find it funny, i must say, that I feel like im always talking about myself on this forum and still i give off the "closed" and "distant" feeling to everyone.

from
EE
oh my my my. total post-whore. wouldnt be hard to find out.

I like this third person thing
it's addicting

Jae is two posts above you. Jae started almost every thread involving self reflection, as well as the unreasonable ranting thread, which is awesome.
very true. about the reflection thing, i mean. not the pretty thing haha im not that uberly conceited.
but if theres ever a thread that asks "WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELFFF AND YOUR LIFEEEE AND WHO DO YOU LOVEEE AND WHO DO YOU HATEEEE" it probably came from me. i cant help it! im intrapersonal, i need to reflect. moreover, i make these threads quite often and they usually stick around for way longer than i want them to...

Thanks a lot, that explains a lot, through i haven't seen a picture
Oh, she (GAHHH I CANT STOP YOU GUYS!!! THIRD PERSON BLAHHH) is also the BIGGEST CAMERA WHORE EVER. in every way. you know the type, pathetically trying-to-be-deep teenager who is into photo way too much but wont go anywhere because shes no good..also looks at herself way too much. chyeah. you can find this superficial gal in the index of the old you thread or on this page of the current you thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80993&page=3)

Somewhat similar to you, Jae. Whenever I speak with you, I just feel so...not worth your time. Like you've better things to do than wasting time with awkward old me. It's nothing to do with your attitude (although I did feel ignored by you for a long, long time, which hurt a lot), but...I've noticed recently that you seem even more withdrawn than usual. I mean, I already felt a wall there because I'm some guy from the internet and therefore inheritly have certain barriers in place, but I feel like you've thrown up several more between you and everyone else in the last few weeks
Withdrawn is a good word. I do build walls. the key there is everyone else. little has to do with you, i just generally tuck myself away from the rest of the population. its, eh. its me.

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 09:16 PM

wow...that comeback was about as effective as using feathers to grind a brass bar...

yeah......Austerlize. (not spelled right)

Actually, if you consider it, the hundred days are pretty impressive consider he was already banished. Waterloo is overrated, the British were lucky the Prussians showed up
ffrom
EE

NinjaHippy
2008-06-02, 09:20 PM
Oh, she (GAHHH I CANT STOP YOU GUYS!!! THIRD PERSON BLAHHH) is also the BIGGEST CAMERA WHORE EVER. in every way. you know the type, pathetically trying-to-be-deep teenager who is into photo way too much but wont go anywhere because shes no good..also looks at herself way too much. chyeah. you can find this superficial gal in the index of the old you thread or on this page of the current you thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80993&page=3)

Withdrawn is a good word. I do build walls. the key there is everyone else. little has to do with you, i just generally tuck myself away from the rest of the population. its, eh. its me.

Ha, well, at least you're honest about it...

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-02, 09:22 PM
yeah......Austerlize. (not spelled right)

*CLANG*

crap...disarmed...

Actually, if you consider it, the hundred days are pretty impressive consider he was already banished. Waterloo is overrated, the British were lucky the Prussians showed up
ffrom
EE

*snnkt*

...hrrk...and defeated by superior knowledge of military history. I'll just have to find someone else to comfort my in my shameful defeat.

Collin152
2008-06-02, 09:27 PM

Yeah, it was a good song, but ABBA's done better.

Jae
2008-06-02, 09:29 PM
Ha, well, at least you're honest about it...
which bit? withdrawn, superficial, or going nowhere in the things im actually most passionate about?

im a rather honest person, as you just might find

Brickwall
2008-06-02, 09:29 PM
Is this thread even about crushes anymore? I'd post one myself to keep on topic, but I don't have any, as usual.

wadledo
2008-06-02, 09:31 PM
*Jae has been moved to the likes more than hates list*
*Brickwall has been moved to the likes more than hates list*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-06-02, 09:31 PM

Actually...
Ahem, BR and I have already had a discussion about this.
Sort of.
I still win there.

And, Rai, I love you, too. But you know you couldn't deny me De =P

Raistlin1040
2008-06-02, 09:33 PM
I could try...

Nah, probably not. And that is why we will have to settle for a super-awesome 3-way relationship.

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 09:34 PM
*CLANG*

crap...disarmed...

Yes, with a plan like that

*snnkt*

...hrrk...and defeated by superior knowledge of military history. I'll just have to find someone else to comfort my in my shameful defeat.

unlike President Johnson, i will honor your defeat by letting you go, and giving you a free coupon to Bares and Noble. Who's next
from
EE

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-02, 09:35 PM
Actually...
Ahem, BR and I have already had a discussion about this.
Sort of.
I still win there.

Oh I see.
My money is on you to win then.

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 09:37 PM
I"m ready for the enxt challenger, i have plenty of time
from
EE

Collin152
2008-06-02, 09:43 PM
I"m ready for the enxt challenger, i have plenty of time
from
EE

I issue my challenge while barley restraining myself from quoting Devil Went Down to Georgia.

Kyrian
2008-06-02, 09:47 PM
I have a crush on someone that used to post on these boards about a year ago.

But I'm not saying who... :redface::redface::redface:

NinjaHippy
2008-06-02, 09:49 PM
which bit? withdrawn, superficial, or going nowhere in the things im actually most passionate about?

im a rather honest person, as you just might find

All of the above. Self-honesty is a good habit, I've found. Just as long as it isn't self-honesty with a huge guilt complex and low willpower. I've seen that too and it's not pretty...

Zarrexaij
2008-06-02, 09:51 PM
As far as I know I don't know enough people well enough to really have any crushes.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some scared scrawny nerd out there that is crushing on me hard. I don't know what it is though, but I've attracted a few creeps on the internet.

I generally don't have people crushing over me all that hard.

inb4 "OMGZ I HAS CRUSH ON YOU LOLLOLOLOLOLOL"

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 09:56 PM
I issue my challenge while barley restraining myself from quoting Devil Went Down to Georgia.

i'm from South Carolonia. I issue my challenge with Mozart's Requiem. And then attack you before you can prepare. Ah speed, as long as i don't invade Russia i'm good
from
EE

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-02, 10:01 PM
...I...just had...a brilliant...idea...

*makes out with various female posters and escorts them off to his secret hideaway while their other suitors are busy with silly duels*

RabbitHoleLost
2008-06-02, 10:02 PM
As far as I know I don't know enough people well enough to really have any crushes.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some scared scrawny nerd out there that is crushing on me hard. I don't know what it is though, but I've attracted a few creeps on the internet.

I generally don't have people crushing over me all that hard.

inb4 "OMGZ I HAS CRUSH ON YOU LOLLOLOLOLOLOL"

...Am I scrawny?
:: checks self::
Nope. I am kinda pudgy...
But I'm definately a creep. Chances are three to four I'm crushing on Zarre :smalltongue:

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 10:02 PM

*makes out with various female posters and escorts them off to his secret hideaway while their other suitors are busy with silly duels*

nice try, however i remind you that the suitors who aren't fighting me yet will see you. Also i Fuhrer Bradly looking for you
from
EE

Collin152
2008-06-02, 10:04 PM

Is that what I'm dueling for?!
Keep the girls.
All the losing suitors... come over here, I'll keep you company.

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 10:05 PM
Is that what I'm dueling for?!
Keep the girls.
All the losing suitors... come over here, I'll keep you company.

alright, EE-2, Everybody else 0, Red Socks-4, Yankees -3
from
EE

ZombieRockStar
2008-06-02, 10:05 PM

Oh, no, he's around. Lurking. Watching. Isn't he so cyoot?! :smallamused:

And he's still mine. :smallbiggrin:

What she said. I am the lurk-master. Also about being hers. *drags Ego away from this foul thread of ill repute where people say nothing but how they crush on her* :smalltongue:

I has crush? Thankee...I feel bad not knowing much about you, unfortunately.

Rawhide
2008-06-02, 10:07 PM
I think you should create a thread in silly message board games if you want to continue duelling.

Collin152
2008-06-02, 10:08 PM
alright, EE-2, Everybody else 0, Red Socks-4, Yankees -3
from
EE

I'd say I get a point for backing out before things got rough.
Can you imagine, if I'd won? :smalleek:
Not my idea of fun.
Now, where my losers at?
No, no, you're all winners to me.

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 10:08 PM
I think you should create a thread in silly message board games if you want to continue duelling.

can't we mix them together? For example, for every duel, we admit a crush

Collin, winning and losing varies on priorities
from
EE

Rawhide
2008-06-02, 10:11 PM
EvilElitest: I was trying to be polite.

Zarrexaij
2008-06-02, 10:12 PM
...Am I scrawny?
:: checks self::
Nope. I am kinda pudgy...
But I'm definately a creep. Chances are three to four I'm crushing on Zarre :smalltongue:You're definitely not a creep. :smalltongue:

As far as I know.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-02, 10:16 PM
I must confess, I would totally crush on Jae if she also didn't come with that card. Y'know...That card? The one that says, "Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."

There are a couple of females not of age, as well as many who are of age, that I would pursue. But I walk with a limp, and they can all run. Some can even drive. So unless some lovely lady comes chasing after the hobbled troll, I fear this whole crush thing will be a spectator sport for this barbarian monk. :smallsigh:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-02, 10:17 PM
I know little about you Bor, but I totally less-than-three you!

EvilElitest
2008-06-02, 10:18 PM
EvilElitest: I was trying to be polite.

sorry i'm being sarcastic, don't mean to offend
from
EE

Deepblue706
2008-06-02, 10:22 PM
DeepBlue <3 you.

You know who you are.

[maybe not]

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-02, 10:35 PM
I must confess, I would totally crush on Jae if she also didn't come with that card. Y'know...That card? The one that says, "Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200."

There are a couple of females not of age, as well as many who are of age, that I would pursue. But I walk with a limp, and they can all run. Some can even drive. So unless some lovely lady comes chasing after the hobbled troll, I fear this whole crush thing will be a spectator sport for this barbarian monk. :smallsigh:

...I love you, Bor. *hugs*

...I think you deserve far better than what you've gotten so far. Karma must be behind on showering you with gifts. *snuggles*

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-02, 10:45 PM
So unless some lovely lady comes chasing after the hobbled troll, I fear this whole crush thing will be a spectator sport for this barbarian monk. :smallsigh:Wait. :smallconfused:

I thought *I* was the hobbled old troll who shall remain unchased?

:cool:

Collin152
2008-06-02, 10:48 PM
Wait. :smallconfused:

I'd chase you, troll or no.

Jae
2008-06-02, 11:01 PM
All of the above. Self-honesty is a good habit, I've found. Just as long as it isn't self-honesty with a huge guilt complex and low willpower. I've seen that too and it's not pretty...i do so suppose. too bad honesty is quiet the complicated thing :smallconfused:
I can very easily say, though, that I dont much believe willpower to be any problem of mine

:smallredface::smallbiggrin:
thanks for both the compliment && laugh

Serpentine
2008-06-02, 11:29 PM
I have a crush on someone that used to post on these boards about a year ago.

But I'm not saying who... :redface::redface::redface:Weak! No fist!

If you get that, consider yourself becrushed.

Looks like Rawhide's beaten me to it (as well he should, being a mod and all), but I'd like to remind/inform people that these threads have gotten into trouble before for this exact same thing. No duellings over me? =( *sniff*

Skippy
2008-06-02, 11:38 PM
I, too, appreciate Rawhide's intervention. Thanks for that.

Oh, and I admire Rawhide a lot. Sort of like a man-crush on him. I can't help it, he's too awesome!

And my crush from the last thread still stands.

Collin152
2008-06-02, 11:40 PM
I, too, appreciate Rawhide's intervention. Thanks for that.

Oh, and I admire Rawhide a lot. Sort of like a man-crush on him. I can't help it, he's too awesome!

And my crush from the last thread still stands.

Know what you mean.
I declare a crush on all male Mods!

Alarra
2008-06-02, 11:44 PM

But...but...I chased you. :smallfrown:

Anyway, I'm completely in love with my hobbled old troll, but if I weren't, there are several people on here that I find very crush-worthy.

Zeb The Troll
2008-06-02, 11:56 PM
But...but...I chased you. :smallfrown: Yeah? That's not how I remember it.

Alas, I am too old for ze crushes, apparently. Even me own bonny lass says she wouldn't 'a' crushed on me till after she met me since I was so darned old. :smallcool::smalltongue:

Alarra
2008-06-02, 11:58 PM
No, age had nothing to do with it. I wasn't planning to crush on you because you're a grandpa. :smalltongue:

But once I met you I started chasing you....maybe. Or maybe you chased me. It's all kinda fuzzy. I did stand and sit by you a lot, so that's kinda chasing, right? :smallcool:

Felixaar
2008-06-03, 12:09 AM
@^ N'aww, happy memories.

As for me, well... definetly DR and I'm forced to admit Jae is totally crushable.

Still proudly uncrushed :smallwink: single and sassy.

randman22222
2008-06-03, 01:25 AM
With an avatar like that, ZombieRockStar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/member.php?u=8398) is my new crush. :smalltongue:

I love calvin and hobbes!!

Felixaar
2008-06-03, 01:30 AM
that avatar scares me :smallconfused:

also after hanging out on the picture thread a bit, I have to make a point that despite my heterosexuality, randman has pretty hair.

Shadow
2008-06-03, 02:03 AM
What, no love for an old Shadow?

Nah.... you're right. That guy's a jerk. I wouldn't crush him if I were you either.

randman22222
2008-06-03, 02:40 AM
that avatar scares me :smallconfused:

also after hanging out on the picture thread a bit, I have to make a point that despite my heterosexuality, randman has pretty hair.

People are REALLY divided about my hair at school... Half of everyone think it's stupid and long hair on guys suck, and the other half loves my hair. I'm with the latter half.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-03, 05:46 AM
What, no love for an old Shadow Dallas?

Nah.... you're right. That guy's a jerk. I wouldn't crush him if I were you either.

Fixed it for you so that it'd fit me. Its true.

Wadledo : :smallfrown:

Felixaar
2008-06-03, 06:07 AM
bah. people who think long hair on guys suck deserved to be shot. or atleast shunned. seriously, if I was ever going to change from my brown 'n' curly hairstyle, I'd steal yours.

and I'd crush both you guys (shadow, dallas) if it werent for my heterosexuality. Dallas because he's cool, and Shadow because zombies are hawt. (I kid, I kid.) (Or DO I?)

Serpentine
2008-06-03, 06:09 AM
Someone secure in their sexuality can crush on anyone :smallwink:
But eh. Call it a Mancrush if you want. :smalltongue:

randman22222
2008-06-03, 06:11 AM
Someone secure in their sexuality can crush on anyone :smallwink:
But eh. Call it a Mancrush if you want. :smalltongue:

Hah. Does being secure in their lack of knowledge of their sexuality count? :smalltongue:

Felixaar
2008-06-03, 06:17 AM
ah, but thats a reverse arguement now isnt it Serp? if you're secure in your own heterosexuality then crushing on people of the same gender will probably make you feel LESS secure. if I counted people I love hanging around with as crushes then I would have to crush every one on this forum. my "crushes" as we say, typically extend to people that, if the right parameters where in place at the right time (and I didnt have someone else at the moment, which I do and hope I always will), I'd probably attempt something of a relationship with.

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-03, 08:00 AM
Fixed it for you so that it'd fit me. Its true.

I've been told I need to marry a Nederlander, so *crushes* :smallwink:

truemane
2008-06-03, 08:25 AM
ah, but thats a reverse arguement now isnt it Serp? if you're secure in your own heterosexuality then crushing on people of the same gender will probably make you feel LESS secure. if I counted people I love hanging around with as crushes then I would have to crush every one on this forum. my "crushes" as we say, typically extend to people that, if the right parameters where in place at the right time (and I didnt have someone else at the moment, which I do and hope I always will), I'd probably attempt something of a relationship with.

It all depends on how you define the word 'crush.' Some people define as as you do, meaning someone you might try to date were conditions correct. Most of the time, however, people define the word in a broader sense, meaning someone that you think is really-super-awesome-keen for whatever reason, of whatever gender, or whatever sexual orientation.

Sometimes these latter 'crushes' are qualified with prefixes (man-crush, respect-crush, etc), but that is by no means always the case.

And as a side note, speaking as a heterosexual man, crushing on another man (in the romantic sense) would not have even the smallest effect on my sexuality, or on my view of myself as a heterosexual male.

Sometimes a guy is hot. Whatcha gonna do?

Serpentine
2008-06-03, 08:29 AM
What he said.

DarkLightDragon
2008-06-03, 08:29 AM
*wanders into thread*

I'm here. May as well. I used to have crushes on the following:

-Death
-Dizposition
-Seto Kaiba (Yeah... A fictional character...)

I no longer crush on any of the playgrounders, but Cristo's avatar is... interesting... :smallredface:

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-03, 08:30 AM
I no longer crush on any of the playgrounders, but Cristo's avatar is... interesting... :smallredface:

Play Luminous Arc on the DS, that'll burn any and all feelings of affection towards him.

Unless you're like me, then you'll just find him funny in an extremely annoying way.

Trog
2008-06-03, 08:34 AM

I thought *I* was the hobbled old troll who shall remain unchaste?

Fixed it for you... you sly mod-nabbing dog, you. :smalltongue::smallwink:

Tragic_Comedian
2008-06-03, 08:52 AM
How about some nice crush-related puns?

Player_Zero
2008-06-03, 09:01 AM
How about some nice crush-related puns?

I will CRUSH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZi7tmWhR4&feature=related) you for this! :smalltongue:

Hey, you never said that they had to be good.

Tragic_Comedian
2008-06-03, 09:06 AM
On the contrary, the worse they are, the better. In my previous time here, this was one of my favorites:
I had a CRUSH on a beetle this morning when I stepped on it!

Player_Zero
2008-06-03, 09:07 AM
On the contrary, the worse they are, the better. In my previous time here, this was one of my favorites:
I had a CRUSH on a beetle this morning when I stepped on it!

Fantastic. :smalltongue:

...Funny, because it doesn't make any sense in or out of context...

CurlyKitGirl
2008-06-03, 09:58 AM
I am shocked!
Shocked and appalled that people would post their admittance of a feeling of a slightly amorous nature or extreme respect towards another fellow playgrounder! Why, it is as if this entire world has fallen under the spell of Eros and his companion, Cupid's arrows.How splendidly vulgar. Mayhaps this feelings make one relieved? There is only one way to find out! To indulge in this forwardness myself!

@DoIhavea...: your doppelganger is currently sleeping on my sister's pillow in the form of my Smudge. Come collect him.
@Skippy: :smallcool:
@Cristo: thankee for the compliment. Nice to know I terrified someone into liking me. :smallamused:
@Headless: Huzzah! a respect-bordering-on-worship crush. But 'twas nothing to help someone.
@Rabbit: Mini-crushes are awesome.
@DD: SRSLY?
@everyone whose names I can't recall off the top of my head: :smallamused:

Myself? I've got quite a few. My main one is truly obvious so I'll list some of my other crushes/admirations:
Jibar is super-special-swesome-sauce-inna-tin.
Serpy. Just Serpy.
Rouguey. Hehe.:smallamused:
Death, Death is amazing and his . . . pose is very funny.
DR's a lovely girl. Wish we could meet.
Bor's an admiration crush, sweet and very funny.
ruki-chan's another one.
Alas, poor Bath, we miss ye well.
Prolly some more hanging around somewhere.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/CurlyKiphrodite.pnghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/solarturtle/CurlyKitpid.png
This thread has our blessing.
Crush away.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-03, 10:01 AM
@DD: SRSLY?

Myself? I've got quite a few. My main one is truly obvious so I'll list some of my other crushes/admirations:
Jibar is super-special-swesome-sauce-inna-tin.
Serpy. Just Serpy.
Rouguey. Hehe.:smallamused:
Death, Death is amazing and his . . . pose is very funny.
DR's a lovely girl. Wish we could meet.
Bor's an admiration crush, sweet and very funny.
ruki-chan's another one.
Alas, poor Bath, we miss ye well.
Prolly some more hanging around somewhere.

Not on your crush list? :smallfrown: Ofcourse if I'm the truly obvious one, I am a male and doomed to foolishly not know it. And if not. :smallfrown:

Yes. :smallredface:
And also : You are cute when you rant.

Cristo Meyers
2008-06-03, 10:07 AM
@Cristo: thankee for the compliment. Nice to know I terrified someone into liking me. :smallamused:

We really should do that more often :smallwink::smallamused:

banjo1985
2008-06-03, 10:15 AM

You mean there are OTHER ways to make people like you than terrifying them?

Why was I not informed?! :smalleek:

V Go ahead, I've only ever been sigged twice...it would make me feel like a real boy! :smallbiggrin:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-03, 10:16 AM
Wait, Cristo likes you?

*puts on chail mail and rest of protective equip*
Let's duel! Winner gets the fair lady called Curly.

And on a second note so we can duel.

*throws bole of popcorn at the people sitting on the couches.*

^ I am tempted to sig that...

V : I ment a scale, or whatever you call it, you put popcorn in it, call it a basket or such. Darn my lack of english.

Player_Zero
2008-06-03, 10:18 AM
Ow. Right in the face... What was that for?

Also, how do you throw a colour (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bole_(color)) at someone?

I'll CRUSH you! ...

VForVaarsuvius
2008-06-03, 10:49 AM

Just as long as you don't lob off his fingers, because that would kinda make things superfluous for an MSN conversation, wouldn't it? =P

Jae
2008-06-03, 05:07 PM
and I'm forced to admit Jae is totally crushable.
lol yay :smallbiggrin: interweb crushs are too much fun.
ALSO WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING IT LIKE THAT?! "i have to admit.." :smallyuk:
it's not helping my supersecret theory that the few people who may like me will make themselves not because they dont actually WANT to :smallfrown:
(not including the ones that will just like, decide theyre going to ask you out after speaking to you for five minutes. they dont count.)

Someone secure in their sexuality can crush on anyone
this is basically completely true. haha ive talked to both my kinda weary friends and the friends that will make fakeoutmakeout vids with me, and usually the latter have some hot chick celebrity crushs and stuff.
which i definitely have.
-coughcough- deanna casaluce -cough-
HOTTIE HOTTIE HOTTIE

Ranna
2008-06-03, 05:10 PM
I find a lot of women most crushable in fact i define my own self-worthlessness against them.

Oh wait that was too much info never-mind! :smallbiggrin:

As for crushes I have many mostly on those who play the ww games... far to many to list, think I may just have the cosmic horn (as it is called where I am from)

@V: Teehee just as your name states, still funny tho!

Tragic_Comedian
2008-06-03, 05:11 PM
I had a crush on a walnut when i smashed it with a hammer.

Dihan
2008-06-03, 05:19 PM
@DoIhavea...: your doppelganger is currently sleeping on my sister's pillow in the form of my Smudge. Come collect him.

Last I heard he was lost in Milwaukee... Hehe that's a funny name. :smallamused:

Also, call me DIhan? or something similar. It's a lot easier. :smalltongue:

Darius Midnite
2008-06-03, 05:54 PM
A pretty avatar and a few sweet and/or impressive words is usually not enough for me to get a crush. I guess its a matter of distance and how good you get to know the people here. I lack that dedication. But I have enough crushes in real life to deal with, and that one girl...

FdL
2008-06-03, 06:21 PM

I agree with this definition of crush. Man-crush? Respect-crush? Bleh.

this is basically completely true. haha ive talked to both my kinda weary friends and the friends that will make fakeoutmakeout vids with me, and usually the latter have some hot chick celebrity crushs and stuff.
which i definitely have.
-coughcough- deanna casaluce -cough-
HOTTIE HOTTIE HOTTIE

Wait, what? *pauses Jae, listens to in slow motion*
What is a "fakeoutmakeout" vid?

Jae
2008-06-03, 06:37 PM
its pretty self-explanatory. it LOOKS real but it isnt. because yeah i am skilled and i can fake a make out.
it was mostly to freak out people at my school (people werent too shocked, though) and homophobes online. which i did. i only got 3 comments on that vid lol. one was "Ew" the other was "mind as well date eachother" (dude, it SAYS its fake on there) and the last was "make it longer" which was beyond disturbing, actually.

lol no im not gonna post a link. dont worry, its neither hot or amusing.

FdL
2008-06-03, 06:43 PM
Interesting. Thanks for clarification, Jae ^^

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-03, 06:43 PM
its pretty self-explanatory. it LOOKS real but it isnt. because yeah i am skilled and i can fake a make out.
it was mostly to freak out people at my school (people werent too shocked, though) and homophobes online. which i did. i only got 3 comments on that vid lol. one was "Ew" the other was "mind as well date eachother" (dude, it SAYS its fake on there) and the last was "make it longer" which was beyond disturbing, actually.

...if you filmed a..."fake"...makeout with me, could we post it online?

...sorry, that was far creepier sounding than intended. >.<

Collin152
2008-06-03, 06:44 PM

The best part is, I think I know a straight guy or two I could do that with...

NinjaHippy
2008-06-03, 06:46 PM

I, for one, would be a bit wary of posting makeout videos on teh Intarwebz... creep factor is rather high. Just tell me you didn't post it on MySpace.:smallsmile:

In crush-related news, I shall refrain from posting any crushes (due to the fact that I've got quite a fine relationship going in the non-internet world). Besides which, my presence in the Playground has been scarce of late, but there are definitely people of either gender here that I remember as being worthy of attention... not going to name any names, however. Stew in your curiosity! Bwahaha.

Jae
2008-06-03, 07:28 PM
...if you filmed a..."fake"...makeout with me, could we post it online?
why would i have to fake out with a guy? thered be no point

Just tell me you didn't post it on MySpace
i didnt upload it through myspace. lol but the whole point was to post it on there!
and i dont add people i dont actually know. so not too much worry.

yeah to the creep factor a bit, thats why it isnt going to be linked

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-03, 07:30 PM
why would i have to fake out with a guy? thered be no point

Oh.

...in that case...make out with me? :smallamused:

NinjaHippy
2008-06-03, 07:33 PM
Oh.

...in that case...make out with me? :smallamused:

So, that creep factor I was talking about? Yeah.

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-03, 08:36 PM
{Self-scrubbed. Apparently it was creepier than it was funny.} :smalleek:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-03, 09:07 PM
Wow Bor, way to out-creepify even Cobra's creepy statement. :P

Bor the Barbarian Monk
2008-06-03, 09:21 PM
Wow Bor, way to out-creepify even Cobra's creepy statement. :P

If you don't watch for ninjas that write in white, you will forever feel that way. :smalltongue:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-03, 09:28 PM
Kidding or not, doesn't make it any less creepy. :smallwink:

Lykan
2008-06-03, 09:33 PM

Doesn't matter, found it on my own.

'twas hawt. :smalltongue:

FdL
2008-06-03, 10:07 PM
Hmmm...Seems Jae brought something bigger than she thought with what she mentioned :p I won't be a hypocrite, I'd like to see it too.

I still can't understand fully why would people do it, but well.

*thinks to himself* Hmmm...Will this be another of those posts of mine that I end up self-censoring? Time will tell.

Zarrexaij
2008-06-03, 10:26 PM
You guys don't know what creepy is here until the majority of the comments you are recieving are like "omg ur so f***able."

Felixaar
2008-06-03, 10:27 PM
lol yay :smallbiggrin: interweb crushs are too much fun.
ALSO WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP SAYING IT LIKE THAT?! "i have to admit.." :smallyuk:
it's not helping my supersecret theory that the few people who may like me will make themselves not because they dont actually WANT to :smallfrown:
(not including the ones that will just like, decide theyre going to ask you out after speaking to you for five minutes. they dont count.)

Oh, Jae, you have it all backwards. Its not one of our deep dark secrets that we hate that you're crushable, It's actually the fact that you're just so damn crushable we cant possibly keep it in any longer. Short version: It's a compliment, dear, take it.

It all depends on how you define the word 'crush.' Some people define as as you do, meaning someone you might try to date were conditions correct. Most of the time, however, people define the word in a broader sense, meaning someone that you think is really-super-awesome-keen for whatever reason, of whatever gender, or whatever sexual orientation.

Well, yeah - that's more or less what I was saying. I just tend to view my crushes as the former rather than the latter. Mainly because If I just yammered on about the people on this forum who are awesome, I wouldn't be able to shut up.

And - and yes, I know this is going to sound like insecure, trying to support my own heterosexuality, but it's actually 100% true - I just dont have the ability to seperate the supposedly hot guys from the supposedly ugly. Best I can do is those that look cool, but whenever I hang out with female friends, the cool/uncool system seems to conflict horribly with the hot/nothot ratio.

That, and it would really help if I wasnt colourblind. I kid, I kid.

Should also add that I totally crush Zarr as well. And if anyone's giving you "compliments" like that, you REALLY should knock their teeth out.

Zarrexaij
2008-06-03, 10:34 PM
I only get those compliments from washed out 25 year old body builders and angry eastern Europeans, Felixaar. :smalltongue:

And I was just repeating what I've seen on a forum I left because I was constantly being flamed. Apparently people don't take too well to a female who is witty and says things as they are.

Jae
2008-06-03, 11:06 PM
I think maybe i'll ignore all that.

You guys don't know what creepy is here until the majority of the comments you are recieving are like "omg ur so f***able."
uh then yes
i do know creepy.

Cobra_Ikari
2008-06-03, 11:08 PM
I think maybe i'll ignore all that.

uh then yes
i do know creepy.

Unfortunate, Jae.

All faux-perving aside...*hugs*. You're a crushable person, even if sometimes I feel one'd need a sledgehammer to get close to you. :P

Felixaar
2008-06-03, 11:13 PM
now THAT is a hillarious image.

Dragonrider
2008-06-03, 11:16 PM
Thanks, Felixaar and Curly. You makes me happy. :smallwink:

Also: Hey! Flix has a sig again! :smalltongue:

Jae
2008-06-03, 11:24 PM
You're a crushable person, even if sometimes I feel one'd need a sledgehammer to get close to you. :P

no..
theyve tried sledgehammers, too.

okay so, im a self-protective person. If I dont watch myself, though, nobody else is gonna. furthermore, the last person i think i was allowing myself to get close to i kind of screwed it all up, recall??

im a better person distant, trust me.