PDA

View Full Version : Dndog?

Ionizer
2008-06-01, 01:33 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm fairly certain at least one other person on this forum frequents the Dungeons and Dragons Online Games (http://www.dndonlinegames.com/cmps_index.php)forums, either for games or for forums. My question is: What's going on over there? The site's been down for the last few days, at least I haven't been able to access the site for at least 4 days, so I'm curious if anyone might know what's going on? Has anyone been able to access the site?

I'm concerned I might get kicked out of the game I'm playing in. Can anyone help me out?

Nohwl
2008-06-01, 01:46 PM
i havent heard of that site before, but the link you gave worked fine for me. is your problem that its just not displaying the page?

Ionizer
2008-06-01, 02:08 PM
Yes. Everytime I attempt to connect it gives me this message:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.dndonlinegames.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

It's been this way for the last few days. Every other website is perfectly fine, so I assumed it was just the website being down. This sucks big time if it's on my end...

Nohwl
2008-06-01, 03:38 PM
did you try going there at a bunch of different times? i know i have some trouble getting anything to come up on this website at certain times during the day, so i try to avoid coming here at those times.

what about your connection strength, is it good? try going there on a different computer or fixing it.