PDA

View Full Version : starwars adventures needed

Jimbob
2008-06-03, 05:59 AM
Afternoon all,

In a few months I will be running a Starwars campagin and need some ideas. Let me give you the back ground first before you all jump in with ideas,

Its set in episode 2/3 during the clone wars. The party are an ellite group of Jedi that get sent behind enemy lines for covort missions, taking out droid factorys, destroying power units stuff like that.

But I need some more soild ideas can any one help???

Cheers all and may the force be with you!!!!:smalltongue:

KillianHawkeye
2008-06-03, 06:22 AM
You could have them acting as spies and trying to find out the location of Count Dooku or other Separatist leaders, or find out strategic information such as fleet deployments, ship/droid factory locations, or # of battle droids. Or you could have them attempting to sabotage the Separatists' political allegiance to one another (not knowing that they are being commanded by Palpatine), or stop other systems from joining their cause. Let them participate in some big battles to spice things up.

Xuincherguixe
2008-06-03, 06:48 AM
It turns out that the dark side is influencing both sides. They must work together to stop a plot that will destroy the repub...

Oh wait. In that case...

An agricultural planet is under Blockade by the Republic. The inhabitants are neither getting payed, nor is the food reaching the markets of other worlds. While no one is starving yet, it is drastically increasing food prices.

The Jedi have to do... while wherever you want to go with this. There could be some kind of elaborate conspiracy, involving the dark side. Or there might be no conspiracy at all. Go with however you feel like.

A large group of Storm Troopers (Err, I mean Clone Troopers) and their ships have been captured. The players must rescue them. Or not if there's some advantage that way.

The Federation has found and is selling Force Crystals. Although there are numerous buyers, there is one mysterious figure who is buying them in large quantities. There's your hook, now make a plot out of it :P

Extremely dangerous creatures are being engineered, with a resistance to the force as a method to kill Jedi. The players must kill them, and eliminate their ability to be created.

Funkyodor
2008-06-03, 07:17 AM
Whatever their source of information, they receive word that [insert nefarious problem] is being completed on [insert planet here, surprisingly the entire planet only has one environment, atmosphere, and culture]. Really the Empire/Republic has fed mis-information to lure agents so they can [kill / capture / replace] them. As they discover more about the situation, an [Insert unexpected situation] that leads them to believe not is all as it seems. Low and behold the bad guys show up and the Noble Heros save the day! The event can't get any better, but as the main character takes hold of the glowing beach ball award the screen fades to black. To be continued...

Lycan 01
2008-06-03, 01:25 PM
Okay, so there's gonna be an assassination attempt on a Senator. You don't know which one, though. And you don't know how its gonna be done, or where.

So your group has to figure it all out somehow. This game can be reaaaaally long and complex if you want it to be, or it can be very short. Which do you want me to explain - long or short?

Xuincherguixe
2008-06-03, 03:21 PM
As above, but the Senator arranges the assassination attempt on his/herself.