PDA

View Full Version : 560-561 related, and mystery revealed: all in 2 sentances

CabbageTheif
2008-06-03, 07:26 AM
if you dont get the 'greg initiative' in the backgrround, or why there is an i-ching with a face in the middle, the following will make no sense to you.

the black smoke monster is the monster in the shadows.:mitd:

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-03, 08:03 AM
That totally clarifies things, since we don't know what :mitd: is either. :smalltongue:

Roderick_BR
2008-06-03, 08:24 AM
Wait wait wait. The MitD is the monster in Lost?

CabbageTheif
2008-06-03, 08:37 AM
Wait wait wait. The MitD is the monster in Lost?

thats exactly what i'm saying!

Niknokitueu
2008-06-03, 08:53 AM
if you dont get the 'greg initiative' in the backgrround, or why there is an i-ching with a face in the middle, the following will make no sense to you.

Actually I think he is just taking an easy shot at Lost. (And I did not get the reference until it was spelled out - I watched two episodes of Lost in the first season, and never watched it again. My wife took two whole series to reach the same conclusion... it just was not worth the effort it took to watch it.)

Besides, MitD is on a different continent. You could as easily say MitD is the sacred bull that disappeared when the mysterious buns and cheese arrived, instead of the actual burger-based answer.

Have Fun!
Niknokitueu

Laurentio
2008-06-04, 07:28 AM

Funny. Well, this is by far the most conclusive theory on MitD. At least, it's quite fitting.

Laurentio