PDA

View Full Version : Enough about 4e.

FlyMolo
2008-06-03, 12:43 PM
I've really had it with 4e. Not the system, but the fallout it's creating. 4e is coming up, and it's clogging up the boards.

I want a return to the happy boards of olde, Stupidest player deaths and silly applications of math to places math shouldn't go. Best place to hide your phylactery, etc etc.

Is that too much to ask? Who's with me!

Down with 4e threads! Up with silly ones!

What do we want?
Silly!
When do we want it?
NOW!

Indon
2008-06-03, 12:45 PM
What do we want?
Silly!
When do we want it?
TUNA FISH!

Corrected.

its_all_ogre
2008-06-03, 12:46 PM
moose :smallbiggrin:

Dark Tira
2008-06-03, 12:49 PM
Isn't this a 4th edition thread clogging up the board?

ghost_warlock
2008-06-03, 12:54 PM
moose :smallbiggrin:

moose + ong = mongoose

Quicky, now, rearrange the letters in TUNA FISH to spell something somewhat sensical that is not "U FAN ****!"

alexi
2008-06-03, 01:02 PM
hat is fun?

FlyMolo
2008-06-03, 01:02 PM
I am aware of the irony.

T U N A F I S H.

A fun sith! A nut fish. Aft I shun. Ah fun sit. Ash unfit.

ghost_warlock
2008-06-03, 01:04 PM
hat is fun?

A fun sith! A nut fish. Aft I shun. Ah fun sit. Ash unfit.

CORRECT! I would also have accepted "WTF!?"

SamTheCleric
2008-06-03, 01:07 PM
... am I bad for going for "A Fun ****"

Enlong
2008-06-03, 01:07 PM
Oooh! I've got some silliy ideas!

Best applications for a cantrip!
Ring Gate shenanigans!
More silly stuff!
Most infallible Phylactery protections! (oh, wait)

ghost_warlock
2008-06-03, 01:08 PM
... am I bad for going for "A Fun ****"

Yes, you are naughty. Go directly to SMBG, do not pass Go, do not collect 200g.

AKA_Bait
2008-06-03, 01:09 PM
How about most fallable phylactery protections, for the Lich who craves a thrill?

FlyMolo
2008-06-03, 01:10 PM
Oooh! I've got some silliy ideas!

Best applications for a cantrip!
Ring Gate shenanigans!
More silly stuff!
Go, make threads, and receive my blessing. I shall post in them.

Krrth
2008-06-03, 01:12 PM
How about most fallable phylactery protections, for the Lich who craves a thrill?
I know! Mail it to the temple of Pelor, and include a note that tells them what it is, and ask them to take care of it for you!

FlyMolo
2008-06-03, 01:23 PM
I know! Mail it to the temple of Pelor, and include a note that tells them what it is, and ask them to take care of it for you!

Best of all, if you use the infallible protections from the other thread, you can actually do this. Imprisonment, then destroy the moon where you did the imprisonment. The phylactery is now under an unbreakable temporal stasis, and cannot be harmed. Mail it to Pelor. Or better still show up in person. The kill you, but fat chance hurting the phylactery. The irony, it burns.
:smallbiggrin:

Fhaolan
2008-06-03, 04:26 PM

I must be tired. I read that as most inflatable Phylactery... which goes down roads I don't think this forum is prepared for. :smallbiggrin:

Crazy_Uncle_Doug
2008-06-03, 04:42 PM

Damn your vulcan logic!

Rutee
2008-06-03, 04:43 PM
Isn't this like complaining 3rd edition is clogging up the boards?

Prophaniti
2008-06-03, 04:58 PM
Kind of... but then 3E and D&D in general has long been the primary topic of this particular forum. I don't find it surprising at all that 4E is dominating now, though I do wish so many of the 4E threads weren't the exact same topic with a different title and OP... Maybe a little thread consolidating would clear things up a bit.

Also, if it's any consolation, Flymolo, I started a Dark Heresy thread... that quickly fell to the bottom of the page.:smallfrown: Not many players here it seems. It is kind of a limited market, but its a pity, since its a great system thats a very refreshing change from d20.

Roderick_BR
2008-06-03, 05:09 PM
I must be tired. I read that as most inflatable Phylactery... which goes down roads I don't think this forum is prepared for. :smallbiggrin:
A filactery raft for lichs that enjoys radical aquatic sports?

Kabump
2008-06-03, 05:11 PM
Go, make threads, and receive my blessing. I shall post in them.

Got a dice rolling thread for ya :) We all know thats not edition dependant! :smallbiggrin:

Roland St. Jude
2008-06-03, 05:12 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: This is a board for discussing gaming. It's what we do here. What we don't do is tell people which games to talk about or how much to talk about them. We have a whole board for Silly Message Board Games and a thread in Friendly Banter for friendly, random banter.