PDA

View Full Version : The food thread

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-03, 07:16 PM
Ah food, so great, so bad, spicy, sweet, bitter, crunchy smooth. All things we say to describe food. So what food do you all like, here ITP? Personally I like Ice cream. I'd list more but my cravings has compelled me to go get some food. Anywho, discuss!

Purple Cloak
2008-06-03, 07:45 PM
hmm, my major cravings are buttered toast and butterscotch.

Not together mind :smalltongue:

Copacetic
2008-06-03, 07:50 PM
Pasta. Sweet Delicous Pasta. How I love it so.

OwlbearUltimate
2008-06-03, 08:26 PM
When I visited Spain, I learned to love squid and octopus :smallbiggrin: I also love all shellfish and lobster, lots of lobster. Chicken Wings are the ultimate sports food and pizza is always welcome. A secret favorite is moose, moose is the best meat you will ever eat. Favorite snack is just white bread with butter.

someonenonotyou
2008-06-03, 08:52 PM
i suddenly have a craving for fudge i dont like it that much but i have sudden craving for it well im off to the cubord

Innis Cabal
2008-06-03, 08:58 PM
Curry...any kind....absolutly love it. Love to cook it, love to eat it. Red and gold are my favorite though, and most times the hotter the better.

Ego Slayer
2008-06-03, 09:00 PM
^: Mmm... curry. :smallbiggrin:

Anything Indian/Middle eastern. <3
And Asian.
And Thai. *drool*

I'm really starting to hate the common, standard American foods. Pizza, hamburgers... Ugh. Seriously, I never want to see another normal pizza again! :smallyuk:

loopy
2008-06-04, 02:57 AM
Random foods I like/crave:
- Chicken Benzir with Naan bread and rice.
- My own home-made vegetarian nachos.
- Raita dip.
- Sweet chilli philly.
- Cheese and onion chips (crisps if you are British).
- Hamburgers.
- Bruschetta.
- Barbecue Chicken pizza.
- Chips/Fries.
- Barbecued onions.
- Bacon
- Ham and salad rolls.
- Tomato and pepper sandwiches.
- Marinaded chicken.
- Gummi Bears/Worms.
- Eton mess.

And much much more!

randman22222
2008-06-04, 03:00 AM
Cajun food über alles.

Tom_Violence
2008-06-04, 03:51 AM
^: Mmm... curry. :smallbiggrin:

Anything Indian/Middle eastern. <3
And Asian.
And Thai. *drool*

I'm really starting to hate the common, standard American foods. Pizza, hamburgers... Ugh. Seriously, I never want to see another normal pizza again! :smallyuk:

Clearly you don't have any decent pizza places nearby! For shame!

Felixaar
2008-06-04, 06:20 AM
Pepper! On everything! Cumin, too!

Bonecrusher Doc
2008-06-04, 06:44 AM
Mediterranean food. Anything with fresh tomatoes and kalamata olives and feta cheese, for example. And you can never use too much extra virgin olive oil. My wife and I buy it in bulk.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-06-04, 07:33 AM
Isn´t it obvious enough?

*munches*

Mauve Shirt
2008-06-04, 08:02 AM
I really want some sushi right now. But it's so expensive here. :smallfrown:

Inhuman Bot
2008-06-04, 08:17 AM
This threads made me hungry... ah well. AT least I know what I'll cook today.

Lu-Tzao
2008-06-05, 05:31 PM
I'm going to go with the well known, anything made of pig. Pork Belly, Spare ribs, Bacon, Ham, Black Pudding, ANYTHING! :D It's just one of those animals, it's so delicious... even the spider pigs.

Mad Scientist
2008-06-05, 07:20 PM
I have to say I love just about all food.
Right now my cravings are:

sushi
really good chocolate
grilled chicken
melon
toasted bagel with butter

What can I say, I'm really ecclectic.

Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll
2008-06-05, 07:29 PM
Just about everything. Really.
Japanese food.
Chinese food.
Indian food.
American food.
Canadian food.
European food.
International food.
Ethiopian food.
mm...

Em Blackleaf
2008-06-05, 08:04 PM
I love seafood, Chinese food, Japanese food, Italian food, and Mexican food.
I'll pretty much eat everything except liver. I just can't stand liver.
I especially love pasta and noodles.
I don't like fast food places as much as I used to, so I'd prefer the China Hut that's right next to the Jack in the Box, if I had a choice in the matter. Or the Suki Hana right next to the Carl's Jr. at the food court in the mall (that's what happened yesterday :smalltongue:). And take out pizza is too greasy (especially this place called Diamond Pizza :smallyuk:), so I'd rather have it homemade. Homemade pizza is good with green sauce or pesto sauce instead of tomato sauce. I'm having homemade pizza for dinner tonight.
I haven't had ice cream in too long. I really want some.
This thread is making me hungry... *drools*

Mr. Moon
2008-06-05, 08:11 PM
Mmmmmm....
White chocolate, no matter how waxy.
Ramen. I had the real kind, cheese ramen... Oh god, it was so good, but so big I just couldn't eat it all...
Ribs, with lots of sauce.
Ravioli. I don't know how to make the real stuff, and the good kind is expensive, so I mostly stick to Chef, although mom won't let me get it very much.
Cheese sauce on just about everything.
Blueberry muffins, with butter. Lots of butter.
Ice cream cake. If the cake is a lie, I still have the ice cream.

Pepz
2008-06-06, 04:57 PM
more drink than food, but I'm currently drinking a carton of orange/lime drink every day (1.5 liters).

as for food I like pretty much everything, but I do have a bottle of hot sauce standing next to my plate at every dinner ;)

I love teh spicy

NinjaHippy
2008-06-06, 06:42 PM
In order of decreasing awesometude: Ethiopian food, Indian food, barbecue ribs, and ketchup (on whatever- eggs, macaroni, hamburgers, you name it).

onasuma
2008-06-07, 04:56 AM
Crab icecream. Dont ask me why, dont ask me how, just know it.

Tempest Fennac
2008-06-07, 04:59 AM
My most favourite food is gammon, but I love pork and lamb as well as melted cheese on toast as well. (If smoothies class as food, I really love Innocent's raspberry and cramberry flavour ones. Their strawberry and banana and blackcurrent and blueberry smoothies are really good as well.)

Poerts
2008-06-07, 05:04 AM
I've never actually had it, but ever since an Australian friend of mine informed me that they occasionally eat them over there, I've been lusting for Kangaroo Jerky something fierce.

wxdruid
2008-06-07, 05:04 AM
My favorite food is dark chocolate. I love to bake with it, add it to other foods and eat it. I love dark chocolate.

SDF
2008-06-07, 05:30 AM
Food is one of my favorite things to enjoy in life. I guess it doesn't hurt that I eat like an ever hungry god, and don't gain a pound from it. There are few foods I wont eat. From the greasy American BBQ, (my friends and I often will have BBQs in parks or houses. It's really fun, and you meet a lot of people... a very American thing to do :P ) to foreign local delicacies (of which I don't get to eat nearly enough of)

Here is a short list of my favorite foods;

BBQ baby back ribs
Fettuccine alfredo (just sauce and noodles)
Grilled salmon
Green Curry
French onion soup
Elk
Buffalo burgers

And my favorite would probably be okonomiyaki.

thubby
2008-06-07, 02:34 PM
tai food (i like my spicy :smallbiggrin:), or maybe "chinese" food.

Hadrian_Emrys
2008-06-07, 02:46 PM
Cheesecake. That is all.

ZipZipskins
2008-06-07, 03:42 PM
The sandwich, as far as I'm concerned, is the ultimate form of food. It's portable, and bread is awesome.

Player_Zero
2008-06-07, 03:45 PM
Today, I've eaten a packet of Mint Imperials. Later I intend to eat pasta. With plenty of salt... And some cheese.

I hear you go mad without salt.

ZipZipskins
2008-06-07, 03:50 PM
I hear you go mad without salt.

Usually you die, actually.