PDA

View Full Version : 4th Edition Homebrew Archive: Discussion and Submission

Daracaex
2008-06-03, 09:27 PM
Comments and requests about the Archive (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82234) and submission of material to be included go here.

Xefas
2008-06-04, 12:57 AM
Can we at least post in the Archive thread to "I nominate this for stickitude/Bump"?

It sort of defeats the purpose of having an Archive if the whole thing gets buried after a day or two.

Daracaex
2008-06-04, 01:23 AM
Can we at least post in the Archive thread to "I nominate this for stickitude/Bump"?

It sort of defeats the purpose of having an Archive if the whole thing gets buried after a day or two.

I wasn't aware such a thread existed... But yes, this should definitely be stickied, if possible. I'll go hunting for the thread.

Xefas
2008-06-04, 01:43 AM
I wasn't aware such a thread existed... But yes, this should definitely be stickied, if possible. I'll go hunting for the thread.

:smallconfused: Ummm...

I meant your thread. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82234) If you notice, many of the currently stickied threads have posts in them of people basically saying "I nominate this thread to be stickied", ergo I assume its sort of a show of support; that the thread is important and should be preserved.

For instance, the very first reply to the "Guide to Homebrewing" thread is this:

Looks good to me. I nominate this thread for stickyness!

Daracaex
2008-06-04, 02:07 AM
Ooooooohhh. I get it...:smallredface:

I'll do that now.

Kurald Galain
2008-06-04, 05:20 AM
Thanks for listing my thread "Abilities missing"; however, if you're indexing things, the only thing that's presently there is the wizard power, Familiar Bond.

I'll probably post whatever other things I come up with in more central threads, to avoid having ten thousand 4E threads here :smallbiggrin:

Daracaex
2008-06-04, 08:41 AM
Please note that what I have up right now is fairly basic. I fully intend to go back through to add descriptions and more appropriate titles when I have a bit more time on my hands.