PDA

View Full Version : gonna meet a DND celebrity tonight

WarlockBeast
2008-06-06, 10:04 PM
So i am going to meet the writer of the Eberron campaign writer tonight, at a midnight celebration of 4th ed, Useless mostly uniteresting info>> (as he lives in Boulder CO like me, he will be at the local hobby store tonight.)<<

Pretty sweet.:smallbiggrin:

monty
2008-06-06, 10:05 PM
I envy you.

FoE
2008-06-06, 10:38 PM
What, we can't say Keith Baker's name on this forum? Or should we refer to him as He Who Shall Not Be Named? :smalltongue:

Ask him if I may borrow his Hellcow. :smallwink:

Glawackus
2008-06-06, 10:45 PM
My jealousy burns within me. Ask him what his dream Eberron game would be! Or something good and juicy I can use at home!

WarlockBeast
2008-06-06, 11:04 PM
Thanks, i am lucky are'nt I?

I'm sure the line will be way to long to me to get to talk to him, let alone let me remember your requests:smallwink:.

And yes His name is close to somewhere near godliness, so no it will not be said.:smallsigh:

Jayngfet
2008-06-06, 11:09 PM
Lucky bawstard, he's just under the giant on my list of people I've always wanted to see.

Tsotha-lanti
2008-06-07, 06:27 AM
What, we can't say Keith Baker's name on this forum? Or should we refer to him as He Who Shall Not Be Named? :smalltongue:

That'd get confusing. Half the forums would think someone's going to meet Voldemort, and the other half would think someone's summoning Hastur.

Gorbash
2008-06-07, 08:40 AM
That'd get confusing. Half the forums would think someone's going to meet Voldemort, and the other half would think someone's summoning Hastur.

Brilliant! :smallbiggrin:

Xuincherguixe
2008-06-07, 02:46 PM

So what you're saying is that you endorse this course of action? Cause that's what it sounds like ^_^

Worira
2008-06-07, 02:53 PM
So i am going to meet the writer of the Eberron campaign writer tonight,

And yes His name is close to somewhere near godliness, so no it will not be said.:smallsigh:

You seem to have a little bit of a small inclination to repetitively say the same things multiple times over and over again repeatedly.