PDA

View Full Version : Greater Githyanki(PEACH)

Jayngfet
2008-06-06, 10:52 PM
Greater Githyanki, 1st-Level Warrior
Size/Type:Medium Humanoid (Orc)
Hit Dice:1d8+1 (5 hp)
Initiative:+1
Speed:40 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class:13 (+1 DEX , +2 chain shirt), touch 10, flat-footed 11
Base Attack/Grapple:+1/+4
Attack: Silver sword +4 melee (2d4+1/19-20) or masterwork javelin +1 ranged (1d6+1)
Full Attack: Silver sword+4 melee (2d4+4/19-20) or javelin +1 ranged (1d6+3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: —
Special Qualities:Darkvision 60 ft., light sensitivity
Saves:Fort +4, Ref +1, Spot+1
Abilities:Str 15, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 9, Cha 8
Skills: Listen +1, Spot +1
Feats: Track
Environment: Astral Plane
Organization:Same as githyanki plus half again as many githyanki
Challenge Rating: 3
Treasure: Standard
Alignment:usually lawful evil
Advancement:By character class
Level Adjustment:+3

Githyanki bred and trained for war against the mindflayers and githzerai, these githyanki have prepaired for battle since they could walk, they have been taught to show no mercy, revere the lich queen and hunt their eternal enemies, they are fearsome opponents, killing without hesitation and fighting to the last breath.

Unlike normal githyanki, the lich queen allows high level greater githyanki as they are considered to be her greatest tools.

Greater githyanki as characters:Greater githyanki are usually fighters, many with blackguard levels.

Greater githyanki posess the following traits:
-+2 STR, +4 DEX, +2 CON, +2 INT, -2 WIS
-Medium size
-Base land speed 40ft.
-60ft. darkvision
-Special attacks:see githyanki entry
-Automatic languages:Gith(a tounge understandable to all githyanki and githzerai),Undercommon, Draconic. Bonus languages:Common, Infernal, Celestial.
-Favored class: Fighter
-LA:+3

Finally got it done, my laptop was on the fritz so for the last few weeks I've had to use a PSP, School computer or home computer that I share with three other people, it's still broken but now I have time and a sligtly looser schedule, I'm going to work on bloated mistsprayers and a new planetouched next.