PDA

View Full Version : B**tards and Bloodlines

Rift_Wolf
2008-06-07, 06:15 AM
Just got hold a copy of this book as my campaign features a lot of half-breeds (Though was dissappointed it didn't give simple half-breeds like Dwelfs or Gnorfs), are the races relatively balanced? I know the LA system is flawed, but wondered if I could get away with NPCs in my campaign from the book (And maybe working with players in using those with lower LA adjustments like half-goblin)

Nebo_
2008-06-07, 08:46 AM
Just got hold a copy of this book as my campaign features a lot of half-breeds (Though was dissappointed it didn't give simple half-breeds like Dwelfs or Gnorfs), are the races relatively balanced? I know the LA system is flawed, but wondered if I could get away with NPCs in my campaign from the book (And maybe working with players in using those with lower LA adjustments like half-goblin)

I like that book, but the Level Adjustments listed are far to high for most of the races. Most of them need racial HD and a lower LA, too. If the players want to play something from the book, reduce the LA for most things.

Talya
2008-06-07, 12:46 PM
Someone needs to publish a 4e version of this book, just to piss off Hasbro.