PDA

View Full Version : The She-Wolf and the Goddess 3rd edition!

LM TR
2008-06-07, 11:04 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/lepermessiahtr/str11mod.jpg

this is the 3rd edition of my comic now and if you remember the earlier attempts (somewhere below in this forum) you may see SOME improvement, Iīm on this project for quite some time now

so my question is: how can I further improve the look for the final incarnation of TSWATG (edition 3.5, obviously)? Iīm closer to the look of the "real thing" now, but it seems there is still some "smoothness" missing... but I am unable to pinpoint it exactly, so I would be glad for improvement ideas...

notes:
-) the increased panel height is done on purpose since my 2 main characters (the 2 you see in panel 2) are meant to be pretty tall (even though the oversized heads kinda ruin this), and speech bubbles would blot out too much with OOTS panel height

-) the main characters are supposed to be quasi-Githyanki-shaped (tall and gaunt, like e.g. the one in the Psionics handbook), do they need a further "diet" or not?

-) I know complicated "movements" like in panels #3 and 7 arenīt perfect by a long shot, but after all, if Burlew didnīt do it, I have to use my own visual thinking which is poor (which is *kinda* a drawback when you do a comic)

-) and NO, this is not supposed to be a "comical" comic at all, letīs call it pseudo-realistic Baldurīs Gate fan fiction this time, focus on realistic characters and the depiction of a universe where magic and gods are real

-) and also NO, there is next to no in-comic connection to OOTS (cause itīs a different universe)

so, thanks in advance for your help